Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his cock from my mouth, and I answered "oh yes. I love it" as I humped his hand.

Then he reached over and untied my left hand while he fed his cock back into my mouth. I immediately brought my hand to his cock and began rubbing it while I strained to get as much of it as I could into my mouth. I often give my husband hand jobs, and I was amazed at how much bigger around Charlie's cock was than my husband's. His cock was so thick I couldn't get my fingers to touch as I wrapped them around it. All I could do was think about how nice it was going to feel to have that huge cock in my cunt.

"You like suckin' Charlie's big cock don't you?" He asked with a lewd grin.

All I could do is shake my head as I continued to stuff my mouth full with his cock.

"You lookin' forward to getting that cock between your legs, ain't you?" he asked while rubbing his palm over my soaking wet pussy.

Again I shook my head in the affirmative.

As I continued to suck his cock, he began to untie my other hand, after which I began to massage his balls with my right hand while keeping my left hand wrapped around his cock and my mouth wrapped over the end of his cock.

He started to buck his hips forward as he said "I love the look of your wedding ring on your finger that's wrapped around my big black cock. No one fucks better than a horny white housewife."

I don't know if he meant that as an insult or a compliment, but I took it as a compliment, and the more he talked nasty to me, the more I wanted to make him feel good.

"You're one hot little slutty white housewife aren't you lady" he taunted.

I shook my head yes again as I tried to take as much of his cock as I could down my throat.

He continued to palm my pussy as he taunted me. "You love Charlie's big cock, don't you. You gonna love Charlie's cock when I fuck you in your sexy little ass." As he said this, he reached around my pussy and back to my butt, and he started to rub my rosebud with his finger. This both terrified and excited me even more. I had no idea how he would fit his huge cock into my ass, but I was excited about the idea of him trying.

"Time for you to stop sucking on Charlie's big cock now. Turn over and get on your knees for me. Let's see how you like Charlie coming in from behind," He told me as he pulled his huge cock from my mouth.

I did what I was told and rolled over with my head in a pillow and my knees on my bed. Charlie got between my legs and rubbed his hand from my pussy to my rosebud. He then rubbed his wet finger around my ass. It felt so good I let out a yelp and pushed my ass back against his finger. I was on fire as Charlie rubbed his finger all around the opening of my ass and finally slid it inside of me. I pushed back again to take as much of his finger as I could, and I started to hump his finger has he moved it back and forth inside of my ass.

"You dirty little white housewife. You are so nasty. You love Charlie fingering your ass don't you?" he asked as he slid a second finger into my most secret hole.

"Oh yes, Charlie. I love what you're doing to me. I'm yours to do what you want to me." I told him as I continued to pound against his fingers. "Fuck me Charlie" I finally said. "Fuck me in my ass with your big black cock. I want your big cock inside of me. I want you to do whatever you want to me. I'm all yours to do as you please."

I was so turned on as he pulled his fingers out of my ass and took his cock in his hand. First he rubbed his cock around my pussy lips and even let the head of his cock slide into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned and pushed back against his hard cock as he let it slide inside of me.

He then pulled back and pulled his cock out of my pussy. I felt so empty. As he pulled his cock out he taunted me by saying "What does the white housewife want me to do with my big black cock?"

I was on fire. "Put your cock back inside me, please" I begged.

As he continued he rubbed his cock against my ass and again taunted me, "Tell me exactly what you want me to do with my big black cock."

I couldn't stand it any more. "I want you to fuck me in the ass with your big black cock. I'm begging you. Please put your beautiful big, fat cock inside of me. I want to feel you inside of me so bad," I begged him again.

Finally, I pushed back against his monster cock, and I felt the head of his uncircumcised cock push against the muscles of my ass. I pushed back further and, although he didn't push forward, I was able to push my ass back far enough that the head of his cock pushed past the muscles of my ass and inside of me. As I did this I let out a yelp of pain followed by a moan of ecstasy.

I continued to push against him and I felt him slowly slide into me a little farther as he abused me with his words again "I love your hot little white ass. It feels so good inside of you. You are such as naughty little wife. What would your husband say if he was here now watching you pleasuring yourself on the cock of an escaped prisoner and begging for him to fuck you?"

"Don't make me answer that," I begged him. "I love the feel of your cock, and it isn't important what my husband would say. I have to feel you all the way inside me"

"Tell me what you would do for me to have my cock all the way inside of you" he taunted me.

I answered as I continued to push myself back against his cock that was going farther and farther inside of my ass "I would do anything for you. I am totally under yours and Will's control. You can do anything that you want to me or tell me to do anything and I'll do it. How much of your cock is inside me now?" I had to know.

"Let me tell you little white nasty housewife, you only have about half of my cock in you now. If you want the rest, you're going to have to beg for it and push your ass back to get it," he told me as I continued to push myself against him.

"Are you my little white housewife slut" he asked me as he slapped the right cheek of my ass with his hand.

"Yes, I'm your little white housewife slut" I answered as I continue to impale myself on his huge black cock. My pussy was on fire. I reached between my legs and started to rub my clit as I continued to push my hips back.

"Beg me to put my cock all the way in you" he chided as he pulled a few inches of his cock out of my ass.

I had to beg. I had to have him as deep as he could go inside me. As another orgasm overtook me, I begged as best I could with what breath I could get "Please, Please, Please, fuck me with your beautiful cock. Put it all the way inside me."

It was only then that he helped me by pushing his hips forward as I pushed mine back. Finally, after what seemed like hours, I felt his pelvis against the fleshy cheeks of my ass. I moaned as I told Charlie "that feels so good Charlie. I have never felt so full. Thank you."

He began to pull back. It was just short slow strokes at first -- an inch out and then an inch back in and then two inches out and then two back in. Each time he pulled out, he pushed himself all the way back inside of me until his pelvis bone collided with the soft globes of my ass cheeks.

His stokes began to get longer. It was six inches, and then nine inches. Each time he would push himself back until his pelvic bone pushed against my ass cheeks. Then his pace increased, and soon he was pulling almost his entire cock out of me and then pushing back inside of me until our bodies collided. His balls underneath his cock would continue their forward motion after our collision stopped his cock from going further and at the end of each stroke, they would slap against my clit. The effect this had on me was indescribable. I had never felt anything like it in my life, and I spread my knees wider as his thrusts became more severe, so that I could feel the full effect of having my ass filled with his huge cock as my tender clit was slapped by his balls. I moaned loudly each time our bodies collided, and it felt as though I was having a continual orgasm.

This continued for what seemed like an eternity until I realized that my head was being massaged. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Will kneeling on the bed at my head with his cock in his hand just inches from my face. The feelings I was having were so intense and wonderful I just wanted these two men to feel as great as they were making me feel, so I took his cock in my hand and pulled it into my mouth. As my body was pushed forward by Charlie's thrusts, my mouth took more and more of Will's cock into it.

Soon we were all in perfect rhythm as Charlie would push forward until our bodies smashed together sending my body forward so that my mouth would push further onto Will's cock. It was an unbelievable feeling, but it came to an end as I felt a massive orgasm start deep within me and increase in power. At the same time Charlie's cock expanded as his sperm traveled up his cock to the opening in his head and out into the depths of my body. It was too much for Will, and as the force of Charlie pushing his cock as deep as he could get it into me pushed Will's cock deep into my throat, he too released his love juice into my mouth. I swallowed all that I could, and what was left spilled down my chin and onto the bed that my husband and I share.

I can't remember what happened from that point for the next several hours as I passed out. I do remember times that I woke up either with a cock in my face or one being pushed into my ass, but the rest is beyond my memory. I remember that I was asked to beg for them to fuck me or to let me suck their cocks, and each time I did what I was told. I felt like their sex slave, and I loved the feeling. I didn't want the feelings to go away.

When I gained full conciseness again I was lying naked on my bed. Will was shaking me, and I stretched and then rubbed my body. I started at my breasts and rubbed down my stomach to my pussy. I was sticky with cum all over my breasts and stomach. I looked up and out the window, and I noticed that it was dark.

"You are tremendous baby." Will told me. "You are the hottest little nasty housewife I have ever met. I want to take you with me, but we're on the run. We gotta leave now. It's dark and we figure it's our best chance to get out. We gotta take your car though."

"If you take the car I'll have to report it stolen. I don't want to do that. Wait!!!! I have an idea. We have a cabin up at the lake. I have the rest of the week off, and I could take you up there in the car and we could stay there for a few days. I just have to call my husband and tell him I'm going to the cabin for a couple of days. He'll be fine with it. Then we could go up there where it's safe and have some more fun." I wrapped his cock in my hands and slid it into my mouth. I sucked on it for a minute and then looked up with my best pleading eyes and said "please let me go with you."

It worked - as he looked down into my face and said, "ok. You can go, but only under one condition. You gotta be our sex slave as long as you're with us. You do everything we tell you to do. You gonna do that?"

Without even a thought, I responded "I'll do whatever you want me to."

"Well then, let's call your husband. I'll sit here and listen while you tell him you're goin' to the cabin." He told me as he handed me my phone.

I dialed my husband's cell phone number and after two rings he answered.

"Hello", I heard on the other end.

"Hi baby" I replied as I reached my hand across our bed and took Will's huge staff in my hand.

"How's your day been baby. I didn't think you'd call me. It's getting late."

"I've been busy" I replied hoping I wouldn't let on to what I was busy doing all day.

"What've you been up to" he then asked.

"I've been hanging around mostly", was my reply as Will placed his hand between my legs and started to rub it up and down my pussy.

I hoped my husband couldn't hear the moan that escaped my mouth as he then asked "have you been horny today".

I couldn't lie, so I replied "yes, I've been horny".

This got Will going, and he pushed one finger into my pussy which made me moan into the phone again.

"You have, what have you been up to?" I heard over the phone.

"I've been thinking about the biggest cocks I've ever seen taking control over me" I said honestly.

"That sounds hot. It sounds like you've really been horny. I can't wait to get my cock in you." He replied as I heard his breath change.

I rarely have any kind of phone sex with my husband, but I know what turns him on and I can make him go crazy very quickly with my words.

"That's something I wanted to talk to you about. I think I'm going to go up to the cabin for a few days since I have the time off. I hope that's ok with you. Maybe I'll even be lucky and find a couple of large cocks up there that I can play with while I'm there" I said with a very large smile on my face.

"You going to come back and tell me all about it?" my husband asked as I sped up the speed of my hand as it rubbed over Will's shaft.

Will stuck two more fingers into my sopping wet cunt as I replied "I'll tell you all about it baby. I might even save some cum for you to lick out of my pussy when I get home."

"That would be great," he replied. "I hope my cock will satisfy you after you have a couple of big cocks inside of you honey."

"I don't know if it will" I honestly told him as I continued rubbing my hands up and down Will's huge shaft, "but we can try real hard."