Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as he turned from the mirror and walked over to the door and looked over to where I was on the bed. "Whew, You are sure one hot lookin' woman, Debbie. I am gonna haf to take care of that beautiful body before long" he said, as he continued to wipe the towel over his body. He nonchalantly pulled the towel up over his face to dry his hair and let his cock fall free from the towel as I stared at his chiseled body. His cock fell from the towel as he pulled the towel up, and I noticed a couple of things. His cock was starting to grow even larger than it had been when he first got out of the shower, and it was now beginning to stand out in front of him instead of hanging between his legs. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, as he dried his hair for a moment and then, turning to walk back into the bathroom, he said "I'll be right back to take care of that lovely body of yours."

I watched as he stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, without a towel, and shaved his face. As he finished shaving and rinsed the remaining shaving cream from his face, I could both feel the tingling between my legs as well as a fear in my stomach. Was he going to really take care of me? I knew I wanted him to, but I knew that I was afraid I couldn't handle his oversized cock inside me. It was then that my eyes lingered on the tattoos he had all over his body. He had one on his neck and several on his very large arms. I could also see in the mirror that he had several on his chest and stomach.

He turned to walk from the sink, and I could feel my whole body begin to tingle. He only came to the door though, and feigning some type of modesty, he leaned out of the bathroom so that his mid section and lower body were hidden by the door, and he stuck his head out and said "I can't keep wearin' this jumpsuit anymore. I'm gonna' have to wear some of your husband's clothes."

"You can have anything you want around here" I replied without thinking, hoping he would choose something to take at that moment other than my husband's clothes.

With a very large smile and a mouth full of beautiful white teeth showing, he turned from me and walked back into the bathroom and the closet. A minute or so later he came back into the room wearing a pair of my husbands red silk, tight fitting boxers. I have to admit right now, that I have never seen my husband's underwear looking so good. I don't know how he kept his cock inside of the shorts he wore. It filled the whole front of his shorts, and it looked so good.

He came from the bathroom and walked to the door which is beside the bed. He closed the door, and then turned to me. He first touched my leg, which sent shivers through my body and caused me to push my hips into the air. "These tied too tight or they ok for you?" he asked as he slid his hands up my legs.

"They're fine" was all I could manage to say. My dress had ridden up until my entire midsection was uncovered. All I had covering my soaking wet pussy was my very sheer pair of pink panties that were soaking wet by this time. My breathing was labored and my breasts were heaving. I had two buttons unbuttoned on my dress, and my nipples were almost out of the dress as my breasts continued to move up and down with every breath. My nipples were so hard they stuck out of my dress like erasers. His touch excited me more than I have ever been. I needed relief, but it wasn't to come too soon.

He moved his gaze from my eyes now, and looked down my body until his eyes were glued onto the place where his dark hands rubbed up and down my tanned calves. I noticed the contrast of his large black hands and my tanned smooth legs. I watched as his hands continued to rub and move farther up my calves until they were at my lower thighs. As he looked at the same area I was looking at, he told me "I've been in prison for four long years. I haven't had a woman in that whole time. I have had to wait so long, and now I realize how much I missed the touch of a woman." As he said this, his hands slid further up my thighs and I moaned out loud.

"I want to feel my cock between your pretty thighs more than anything right now, but I'm not gonna rape you lady, so don't be afraid. I won't fuck you till' you beg for it. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yea, I understand" I replied as I shook my head and he looked upward and slid his hands even further up my thigh until they were almost touching my panties. He looked into my eyes as he crawled onto the bed with me.

I gasped again as I looked down between his legs. His cock was now starting to grow and I could tell that the shorts which covered it would not be able to contain it for long.

"Do you want me?" he asked looking back into my eyes.

"You're so huge, I don't know if I can take you" I said honestly.

He had now moved to where he was on his knees between my legs. I looked down and his cock had grown to where the head of his circumcised monster was now poking out of the top of the underwear which tried unsuccessfully to contain it. It really didn't matter what I said at this point -- my writhing hips gave away my true desire.

I don't know where it came from, but I half spoke and half breathed "I want to feel you inside me. I need to feel you inside me" as I continued to push my hips forward.

He now moved one of his hands to my other thigh and he started to rub both of my thighs oh so close to my throbbing pussy which needed to be touched so badly. "You feel so soft. I just want to rub every inch of your body" he said as he continued to kneed my thighs.

All of my pretense was gone as I now said "Fuck me now. Oh please put your cock in me." I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth, but I couldn't help it.

His smile came back to his face as he slid his hands past my aching pussy without touching it and slid them up over my dress until he held both of my breasts in his hands. He didn't touch my nipples, but he began to massage my tits in his large hands. His cock was directly over my pussy now, and I was thrusting my hips as far forward as I could, but to no avail, as he held his hips high above me.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you alright, you can be sure of that. All in good time though. I'm gonna take my time and enjoy this. It has been too long to take it fast."

My restraints were killing me now. I just wanted to have my hands available to take some of the pain away from my aching pussy. I continued to writhe and pull at my restraints, but to no avail.

His hands continued to rub my breasts, and he moved his hands for a moment to begin to unbutton my dress. He unbuttoned two more buttons until my nipples were out of my dress. His mouth now went to my hard nipples, and he took first one and then the other between his lips and sucked on them first softly and then harder. He concentrated on my right nipple as he tongued it and sucked on it and then took it into his mouth and lightly bit it until I thought I was going to cum.

His mouth moved upward from my breasts to my naked flesh on my chest and then to my neck. I hoped that he would lean down as he moved up my body and give me some relief by putting pressure against my midsection, but he kept his body too high for me to reach it as he worked his way up my neck until our lips touched.

His tongue invaded my mouth as I opened it to let him in. Our tongues twirled and wound around each other's as we kissed for some time. I continued to struggle against my bonds. His hands continued to play with my tits as we kissed and I continued to writhe against his body as much as I could. He was so strong yet so tender as he continued to toy with me. He was my captor, and I was his captive, and he knew that he had total control over me.

I wasn't used to being in that situation as I usually maintain control in sexual situations, but at this time and on this day, I felt a large desire, no a need to be controlled. I was willing to give up all control in exchange for having him inside me, and so from my mouth escaped the following as I breathed heavily into his ear. "take me, do what you want with me. I'm yours to have as you please."

He raised up and smiled and said, "I will take you, many times today. And my friend will take you too, and we will have you as our own -- all in good time", and then he brought his lips back to mine. We continued to kiss as his hands went from my breasts to the buttons on my dress. He quickly unbuttoned all of the buttons on the front of my dress until it fell to both sides, leaving my stomach and chest exposed to his gaze.

He broke from my lips and started kissing his way down my body as he caressed me with his hands, bringing them very close to my aching pussy but being very careful not to touch it lest he relieve some of the pressure I was feeling. It seemed like forever as he kissed down my chest and my stomach -- stopping at my navel and putting his tongue deep inside it as I hoped he would do the same with my cunt. He finally reached the top of my soaking panties and kissed around them to the side of my thighs.

I had my legs spread as far as I could with my bounds tied to my ankles. I wanted to allow him full access to my sex when he decided to finally take me for his own. As I felt his warm breath between my legs, I lifted my hips to try and obtain the relief I so needed.

Finally, after what seemed like hours his mouth came down on my panties directly above my pussy lips. His lips spread wide, and he sucked in, tasting my wetness and giving me the relief I sought. My whole body felt like I had been shocked with millions of tiny bolts of electricity as an orgasm began to shoot through me while he continued to suck on my pussy. My moans were not muffled nor did they subside as I screamed out loud while he continued to tongue my pussy and clit through the thin material of my panties. It felt as though a dam had burst within me, and I continued to cum for what felt like several minutes before my muscles slowly reduced their tenseness. It was one of the best orgasms I had ever felt, but I knew, as I watched Will climb up on my body that it was the first of many to come.

Will became somewhat less gentle at this point as he took my panties with his big hands and ripped the sides of them. He pulled them from my hips, and now I was naked in front of him. He was on his knees between my legs now, and I could see the fire in his eyes. His huge cock was right against my stomach, and as I looked down on it I noticed that it stretched from between my legs to well above my belly button. His cock was as wide as the head of a baseball bat, and the head of his cock was even wider then that where he had been circumcised. Fear once again shook my body as I realized that he was about to slide his massive cock inside of me.

As Will raised his body above me, he asked "Do you want my cock?"

My reply was not immediate, and he took his cock in one hand and rubbed the end of it against my wet pussy and asked in a more demanding voice "Do you want my cock?"

All that I could provide for him as I was still completely drained from the orgasm I had just experienced was a "yea".

That was not the answer he was looking for, and he took his massive cock in his hand and slapped the end of it against my clit while asking again "Do you want my cock?"

As the end of his cock slapped against my clit it was like someone had stuck me with a hundred needles. I flinched, and I actually thought I would break free from my bonds as my body recoiled. The pain was intense, but there was pleasure in it too, and I knew then that I wanted his cock at that time more than I had ever wanted anything. "Yes. Please put your cock in me. I will do anything you want, just give me your cock" I replied as I relaxed from my recoil and pushed my hips up to him.

He wasn't ready to give me what I so desired quite yet, and he held his penis in his hand while he rubbed it from the top of my clit down over the swollen lips of my pussy. He would then raise his cock into the air and slap it down on my clit. Each time he did this my whole body would tighten up with what felt like a mini orgasm.

As he did this, I continued "Oh please, give me your cock. Fuck me with your beautiful cock. I want to feel you inside me so bad. Please fuck me." My hips would push forward as he slid the massive head of his cock across the lips of my pussy and they would tighten and fall when he slapped my clit with it. This happened several times before finally he slid his cock down over my pussy and wiggled it with his hands until the tip of it slid inside of me.

I gasped as the head of his cock passed through my labia and into my vagina for the first time. The feeling was not painful at all but was a feeling of fullness and yet a feeling of emptiness beyond where he had entered me. "Oh please give me more," I pleaded.

And he did. He slowly continued to push his cock into me until I thought I was going to explode from the fullness between my legs. As he did so, he reached around with his hands and untied my legs one at a time. His hands slid down my legs to my ankles where he untied the ties and then slid his hands up my legs until they rested on my inner thighs. When both legs were untied, I placed my feet flat on the bed and pushed my hips as hard as I could to take the rest of what he had to offer. I have never been so full in my life. And we both lay there for several seconds as I experienced the new and wonderful feeling of fullness that he gave to me.

After several seconds he began to pull out, and I strained against the bonds on my wrist in a feeble attempt to grab his ass and pull him back inside of me. He pulled himself all of the way out until I was empty again, and as quickly as he pulled out, he pushed himself inside of me once again. My moans must have been heard from throughout the neighborhood as he continued to raise his hips until I was empty and then slide his huge cock back inside of me. I raised my hips each time he pushed his forward, and as he hit bottom I could hear the sounds of our bodies colliding. As he continued to assault me with his enormous cock his pace became more rapid. My breathing increased its pace, and I started to feel the sweat fall from his face onto my chest. My moans became louder and I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts until my body began to tense up and the muscles in my vagina squeezed around his cock. A scream escaped from between my lips and then another and then I bit into his shoulder as I tried to escape from my bonds so that I could wrap my arms around him.

At the same time I felt his cock begin to grow. The shaft of his cock grew wider and I heard him grunt as his warm sticky cum began to rush up the shaft of his cock and shot out of the hole in the tip of his huge snake until it slammed against the walls of my uterus. The warmth of the fluid made my whole body feel calm as he slowed his pace and let his body fall upon mine. I began to kiss his shoulder and his neck and he lifted his face from me and then put his lips over mine as his thrusts came to a slow crawl and then a stop.

But his cock maintained its hardness as I said "That was wonderful. You can do that to me any time you want."

He replied, "Oh I will. I'll do that and much more. I'm going to make you want me all the time."

It was then I realized that he probably had already made me want him all the time. I had not had sex that was this wonderful my entire life. I hadn't felt the desire to even ask for anything during sex let alone to beg for someone's cock. And I knew that if he asked me to beg for him again, I would.

And then he quickly rose up and pulled his cock from within me. I felt so empty as he pulled out of me. He moved his body from between my legs and moved up to the top of the bed. I looked at the massive cock that had been inside of me as he brought it in front of my face, and my body tingled as I realized the size of the staff that had been inside of me.

I felt his cum working its way out of my pussy and onto the bed, and as I tightened myself to keep his warm juices inside he brought his huge staff to my face. I reached out with my tongue to lick it, as he began to feed his cock to me. I wanted so much to be free of my bonds so that I could direct his cock into my mouth, but as I continued to fight against my restraints he supplied his cock for me to lick and suck. I continued to worship his huge black cock with my tongue and mouth as he taunted me "You suck cock so good baby. Suck that big cock. Lick it. Lick my balls baby. Take that big black cock down your throat. You are one hot, cock suckin' bitch."

As he continued taunting me I took his huge cock into my mouth and down my throat as far as I could take it. I gagged as his huge snake continued to slide in and out of my mouth. His cock was so wide I could barely fit it into my mouth, but I licked our combined juices from his cock and balls and sucked him down my throat for all I was worth. I continued to do this as he continued to talk dirtier and dirtier to me. The dirtier he talked the more I wanted his cock. "You nasty little slut. Suck that cock. Put it down your throat. You love big black cock, don't you? I'll bet you never get it this good. Your husband won't ever be able to take care of you again after havin' my big black cock in you. You are such a good little white housewife slut. I love the way you suck my cock"

He continued to talk nasty to me as I moaned into his cock. My mouth and tongue were busy all the time as he slid his hands over my body and down to my pussy. He slid his fingers into my soaked pussy and started to pump them as I humped his hand.

I felt his cock swell, as it slid back and forth in my mouth. Then I felt his cum shoot forward in to my throat. I swallowed several times as he fed me his cock, until finally I had taken all the cum he had to offer. All too soon he took his cock from my mouth and fell down on the bed beside me. He was spent, and although I was spent too, I still wanted more.

It was convenient for me that at the very moment Will fell on the bed beside me, Charlie walked through our bedroom door.

"What are you doin' up here, man? You gettin' some of this fine pussy without invite your brother Charlie to help you out? That's bull shit. Move over, it's Charlie's turn to play"

With that, Charlie began to undress. He pulled his jumpsuit and his boxers off, and I looked between his legs to see the second biggest cock I have ever seen in my life. He was every bit as big as Will, and his cock was not even fully hard yet. Everything about him was different than Will. He was shorter than Will, about 5'10" tall. He had a shaved head, and his body, although large and muscular was not defined like Will's. Will had a body that was created through careful eating and working out. Charlie had a body that was built from working out and eating significant amounts of food. He didn't spend any more time talking, but came right over to my face and offered his cock to my mouth.

I looked over at Will with fear in my eyes, and he told me "Don't worry, I told you we was goin' to take care of you. Now Charlie's gonna take real good care of you 'till I'm ready to go again."

With that, Will walked out of the room and downstairs while Charlie fed his cock into my mouth. I did the only thing I could, and I opened my mouth to let his cock inside.

Then Charlie said "If you suck my big cock like you love it, I'll let your hands free."

He continued to feed his cock to me and I continued to open my mouth wide and suck on it. As he did this, he started to rub my tits and then he kept going down and rubbed my pussy. He stuck first one and then two fingers into my pussy and I moaned around his huge cock.

"The little white housewife likes what Charlie is doin' don't she?" he taunted.