Eternal Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

He groaned loudly as she rhythmically squeezed and wiggled on him, driving in as hard and deep as he could with every thrust, her deliciously tight pussy taking him rapidly towards a climax already. He wanted her to enjoy it and get off with him, knowing it would be a challenge, so set out to last as long as he could, not dropping his pace at all though, continuing to slam into her, the sofa squeaking as it shifted across the floor a little. Kylie moaned with pleasure, her body buzzed by his rapid screwing of her, making her slide her hips to arrange herself so he clit bumped the back edge of the sofa back with each thrust, which she thought would be just enough to finish her off. Pushing back to meet him, she arched her back tighter and continued as she was, knowing it was only a matter of time as she growled with pleasure. She felt a little rush go through her, something she'd never experienced before, an edge to her pleasure building, which took her close to an orgasm, something he was very close to as she felt his cock stiffen a little bit more so it was hard as steel within her yielding walls. Giving a tight squeeze on him as he drew back, she gripped the head of his cock as he pushed in, setting him off.

"Oh god Kylie I'm gonna..." he hissed through tightly gritted teeth, giving a shudder.

"Me too, me too..." she gasped raggedly, hanging her head, eyes squeezing shut. Wiggling her hips rapidly, she got her swollen clit to rub the edge of the sofa, the rough material easily sparking her orgasm with such direct friction, her whole body giving a shudder as he buried himself as deep as possible within her, crying out with ecstasy as he slammed into her amazing arse and released his load into her velvet depths, Kylie giving a growl in her commencing climax as his hot, thick sperm was deposited deep in her body. Her own orgasm completely overtook her, groaning loudly as she let it wash over her, tensing up and shivering, her legs switching, feet bumping out against his, straining at the leather trousers as she goosepimpled, arching tightly with pleasure. He gave a last little thrust into her, tensing before he went limp, collapsing over her sweaty back, unable to hold himself off her.

She felt a similar rush race through her, opening her mouth and gasping loudly, her new fangs extending by themselves at the sheer intensity of the sensations, her pussy contracting and rippling round him before she also gave one last tense and dropped limp over the furniture, just hanging loosely, comfortable with him on her back. They lay together for a couple of minutes, Kylie enjoying the warm weight of him on her back after the vigorous fuck, both of them sweaty, temporarily exhausted and gasping loudly, Kylie enjoying the sensation despite not needing to. It was natural to her, and she felt it would be wrong not to. After a couple of minutes, Kylie composed herself, closing her mouth, startled a little as she felt her own teeth dig into her lower lip, flicking her tongue and realising her fangs were out. She felt a little rush of panic for a moment, since the method of extending and retracting her fangs was still a little untrained. Pausing a moment, she thought about it and then strained, feeling the muscles in her upper jaw working, contorting her face a little and giving a murmur as they slid back in to their normal position, making her shiver a little as she leaned up more.


"That was fantastic," he breathed, leaning up and planting a soft kiss on the back of her neck, making a little tingle race down her spine before he stood up and slipped his soft cock from her.

"Mm yes, you're certainly energetic," she purred, standing up and turning to him with a smile, leaning up to kiss him softly. Reaching down, she pulled up her trousers and knickers from her thighs, just doing up the button to hold them.

"It's not hard with you," he mumbled, his heart still pumping quite fast.

"Take me to the bedroom," she said smoothly, extending a hand with a foxy look. He didn't hesitate, taking her small hand, quickly yanking his jeans up and turning to lead her where she'd requested. Kylie smiled as he eagerly pulled her to the bedroom, perhaps a little surprised she hadn't left and was interested in some more nookie. Once into his bedroom, she stopped him, digging her heels in and letting his hand slip from hers, reaching for her shirt. He turned round as Kylie kicked off her black Manolos, wasting no time in matter-of-factly stripping for him, unbuttoning her shirt quickly to expose her matching sheer bra, her dark nipples on display through it. He quickly followed suit, pushing his shoes off and shoving his jeans and shorts down, glancing up to Kylie as she smiled knowingly at him, enjoying his haste.

Shrugging the shirt off, she reached up her back for the clasp of her bra, flicking it open and shrugging forwards this time to let it slide down her arms, exposing her perky breasts and stiff nipples to him as he yanked his socks off and kicked his clothing away to stand naked before her, his cock already stiffening again. Dropping her bra aside, she popped the button on her leathers and pushed them down again with her little knickers, all the way to her ankles, then stepped out of the tight trousers and thong, pushing them aside with her foot and standing fully naked before him wearing just a smile. He immediately gathered her up for another kiss, his tongue battling with hers before they broke apart, Kylie forcefully shoving him backwards onto his bed. He grabbed her wrist as she did though, pulling her down with a playful squeal onto the bed, where he took charge and rolled her onto her back, Kylie letting him take control. Pushing her onto her back, he started to kiss down her chest, pausing at her breasts to suck and tug at her nipples, making her moan before moving south.

"I'd say someone wants to lick my pussy," she purred, smiling and reaching down to tussle his hair as he dragged his tongue down her stomach.

"Do you mind?" he asked, looking up with a smirk, again becoming captivated by her eyes.

"Not at all, I know you want to," she teased, sticking her tongue out playfully at him. He just went back to what he was doing, kissing down her tummy to her pussy as she spread her legs for him, which he happily slid between. Pausing at her mound, he leaned back to take it in, her sweet bald lips, reaching up to slide his fingers over the hairless cameltoe before going down on her, kissing just above her slid and then dragging his tongue wetly down onto her pussy. Kylie gave a moan as the sensual heat of his tongue caressed her labia, just slowly licking her slit from top to bottom, using the tip of his tongue to delve between her legs and flick her asshole quickly, making her shiver. Letting out another murmur of pleasure, she closed her eyes and laid back to enjoy the slick pussy licking her was set on giving her.

"Mm keep going," she whispered sexily, laying her hands to her sides and letting him work, his hot tongue gliding over her, tickling her a little as he fluttered it down the little crease between her puffy lips and her inner thigh, giggling a little as he moved to kiss her inner thighs, softly pecking down the insides of her legs, stroking the outside and top of her thighs with his hands as he held her. She moaned throatily as he dragged his tongue back to her crotch, lapping all over her pussy again, teasing her engorged inner lips before doing the same to her other leg, coming back down and then sliding the slippery underside onto her slit, making her moan as he turned her on fully again, warming her up a treat as he dragged down then hooked his tongue back up, the powerful tip splitting her lips and sinking in an inch or so. Tensing and relaxing his tongue gave her a little pleasure, murmuring as he slipped it back to just lick up inside her entrance, her delicate folds hugging his tongue as her juices leaked on it.

"Don't stop," she breathed, reaching down to pull his head closer to her, not that he needed any encouragement. He gave a couple of quick stabs into her pussy with his tongue, making her whine a little before he moved up and attached himself to her rock hard clit, circling it quickly and then sealing his lips over it, sucking hard at it, making her grunt loudly and arch off the bed, her legs twitching. Groaning with pleasure, she pushed herself up to him a little as he attacked her nub with his tongue, licking round and over it in furious motions, intent on making her come, her body quivering as he attacked its centre through it's thin concealing hood, which offered no protection from his strong tongue. Giving her a rapid tongue-lashing pushed her over the edge, grabbing fistfuls of his sheets and tensing.

"Oh!" she yelped sharply, her face crunching up as she held on as long as possible before she could take no more and came, her body shuddering violently as he continued to lick. He was surprised as she actually squirted, only a little bit, a hot burst of her sweet juices being released into his mouth as he pressed it to the top of her slit, the rest running down his chin as a considerable amount leaked from her pussy, running down her ass and soaking into his sheets as she shook and writhed underneath him, his continuing work with his tongue driving her wild as she gasped and whined beneath him, pulling at the sheets with her fists. As it passed, the little aftershocks began, her body twitching as he moved down suck at her dripping pussy, his tongue separating her as he closed his lips over her puffy labia and lapped up her fluids.

"Oh god..." Kylie sighed, opening her eyes and gazing around as the first aftershock rippled through her. As she had tried to prevent herself coming, she held back the aftershocks to induce another mini-climax, feeling the pressure building deep in her little body, almost behind her clitoris, which his upper lip bumped, making her inhale sharply since she was desperately sensitive, her orgasm having been much more intense than she was expecting or was normal from just having her pussy eaten. Holding back till she could take no more, her face again showing the powerful emotions inside her, she grit her teeth and tensed up.

"Oh my...god...here it comes..." she gasped as she was unable to prevent the aftershock from breaking. He dipped his tongue into her pussy again and sucked onto her, just as it hit her, her body giving quite a tremendous buck, her legs kicking as she was hit by it, letting loose a little after-squirt to go with it, another spurt of her hot juices squirting sharply into his working mouth. He gave a groan of pleasure as she did, as amazed as she herself was that she'd not only had such a powerful aftershock but that she'd squirted again with it. Flopping back on the bed exhausted, the sheets wet underneath her bum, she was too tired to stop him from sucking and lapping at her pussy for a minute or so longer, cleaning her of any of her slick juices and enjoying the perfectly smooth lips. Besides, he deserved what he'd wanted after treating her to such a sumptuous pussy licking.

"That's enough baby," she breathed, finally reaching down to shoo him from her swollen, sensitive lips, needing to just lie still and untouched for a minute now to regain control of her senses, which were all over the place now. Hooking a finger under his stubbly chin, she drew him up for a kiss. That shecouldmanage, drawing him up into a soft, luxurious kiss as she felt his renewed erection brush her thigh, tasting herself on him, reminding her of her sister and girlfriend Dannii as their tongues danced, soft lips locked together. Breaking apart, she eased him off onto the bed next to her, where he snuggled up and rested his head on her shoulder with a smile, quite pleased with himself he'd got Kylie off so spectacularly. She glanced down to his rock hard cock, which was resting on her left thigh, twitching with his heartbeat and ready for action.

"I suppose you want to fuck me again now?" she murmured, closing her eyes again and lying back.

"I certainly wouldn't mind," he murmured, playing his fingers over her tummy and up to squeeze her breast lightly.


"Well you can't," she growled, grabbing his roaming wrist tightly, surprising him as she snatched hold of him, his breath catching as she turned to look at him with a serious look. Having been skilfully licked and taken to another delightful orgasm made her feel so much more invigorated, passionate...and hungry. The hunger was starting to take a tighter hold, have more of an affect on her attitude now and ultimately making her more aggressive. She could feel the change within herself, but was unable to control or reduce it, the darker side of her new self revealing itself. He was staring wide-eyed into hers, their gaze locked as she pulled his arm off her breast and used her formidable strength to roll him swiftly onto his back, pinning him to the bed, her fingers curling, nails digging slightly into his shoulder as she straddled him.

"We're going to do whatIwant," she growled, a devilish smile crossing her full lips.

"Okay..." he said, still wide-eyed, looking decidedly scared at her sudden change.

"Don't worry baby, I promise you'll like it," she purred, curving her eyebrow slightly and breaking into a grin, letting her right hand slip from his wrist to his hand, interlocking their fingers and taking a firm hold, reaching up from his shoulder with her left hand to brush his cheek with her fingers, changing back to the sexy minx he'd taken to bed.

"Then let's get down to it huh?" he said with a smile, his tension dissipating somewhat as she gave a little wiggle on him.

"Go down is more like it," she whispered huskily, flicking her tongue out before she slid backwards, lifting herself over his prominent erection and sliding back down between his legs to kneel between his legs, her warm breath spreading over him, making him tingle with anticipation and excitement. Wrapping her dainty fingers round his shaft, she stroked him slowly, feeling him twitch excitedly in her grasp, his hot cock very enticing, which she didn't resist. Looking down, he couldn't tear his eyes from the sight of Kylie going down on him, holding his cock up and lowering her head, flicking her hair back before closing her mouth over the bulbous head, engulfing him in the delectable confines of it and pushing down, immediately bumping her throat as her tongue lapped up at his cock. His hips bucked, Kylie pausing and pressing them back down to the bed, holding them as she started to suck, bobbing her head at a good pace, working his cock, feeling him react immediately.

"Oh god you're good," he gasped, dropping his head back and squeezing his eyes shut, his hands eager to take hold of her head but resisting, keeping them on the bed as she worked expertly at his manhood. Reaching with her spare hand she cupped his balls, squeezing lightly and rolling them a little with her fingers as she started to take more, pressing down to let him into her throat, picking up the pace and attacking him more aggressively, sucking harder, tonguing faster and bobbing in earnest, making him grunt at her sudden increase. Continuing to work her hand steadily on his balls, she pulled them a little as well, pulling back to showily suck at the swollen head of his cock, nipping very carefully with her teeth, using them to squeeze him and add an exciting element of danger, which she knew he was loving by his breathing, and he'd never call her off. Dragging her tongue up the underside, she dove back onto him, sucking firmly again and taking most of his cock, releasing his sack and relaxing her throat.

Without a word she pressed down firmly, getting him to her throat and then neatly gliding the rest of the way, fighting back the slight gag reflex that threatened to upset her first deepthroat of the evening and pressing her nose into his pubic hair, his balls now resting against her chin. Contracting her throat, she squeezed at him, giving a hum which vibrated the vocal chords his cock was embedded in, making him moan loudly in pleasure as he was buzzed, Kylie holding a minute longer and pulling back up with a noisy slurp, sucking him a moment before diving back down. This time the deepthroat was perfect, sliding easily all the way down, pressuring harder to take every possible inch, her top lip pressed into his pubic bone above his cock, moaning in pleasure at his sizeable cock lodged deep in her throat.

"Kylie I never even dreamt you'd be able to..." he whispered, looking down at her pretty head pressed into his crotch, his entire length down her precious throat. She murmured something, still holding down, testing herself out. Without needing to breathe now, it meant she deepthroat with ease she had never known, able to now pleasure men with deepthroat blowjobs for sustained periods, well if they could hold out on her, and able to eat her sister vigorously without needing to pause for breath. Pulling back up, she never broke her seal on his cock for breath, going down again right to the hilt, pulling back up rapidly and doing it again, building up to a quick rhythm of deepthroating, her tongue sliding all over him as she sucked firmly, just the kind of pressure her men liked. He gave a shiver, his cock growing a bit harder, his body going towards a peak, which she didn't want. She didn't want to be swallowing his come, not that she'd mind that, just she didn't want to sit out another ten minutes waiting for him to stiffen up again so she could fuck him. Pulling off him, she pressed his hips back to the bed and took hold of his member as he breathed heavily and looked down to see why she'd stopped fellating him.


"Calm down baby, not yet, you still want to fuck me again right?" she smiled, brushing her hair back and squeezing his cock tightly below the head to subdue his imminent climax, a trick she'd learnt years ago. After she'd kept his bubbling arousal from overflowing messily over her hand, she released him and waited a couple of minutes for him to cool off, though his erection didn't soften at all, hard as rock and ready for her to take him, which she dutifully did. Crawling up next to him, she drew him into a passionate kiss, pulling herself to her knees and sliding her left leg over him as she did. Without even reaching down to guide him, Kylie slipped back, rolling her hips a little to perfectly aim him at her juicy entrance, pushing back and sliding straight onto his cock neatly, pulling away from the kiss and leaning up to sit down fully on his cock, driving his seven and a half incher completely into her little body, letting out a little squeak of pleasure, him grunting as she impaled herself down to his balls.

"Fuck that's tight," he groaned, reaching up to take hold of her hips.

"That's what you said last time," she smiled, wiggling a little before lifting to take her first bounce of his cock.

"It's no less true now, and even better," he murmured, stroking his hands over her hips as she controlled the pace, getting into her rhythm again, going easy on him and slipping up and down lazily, taking the whole length of his cock as she did.


"Like it tight huh?" she cooed, smiling sexily as she increased her pace a little, her pussy so snug on his cock, a perfect fit.

"Who wouldn't?" he said with his own smile, grasping her hips firmly to help her ride him.

"Some guys like it looser, but since you like it tight..." she murmured with a grin, suddenly clamping down as tight as possible with her vaginal muscles, almost stopping their motion. He gave a sharp grunt, Kylie straining and then doing the same as she released and slipped down to the hilt again with a smile, feeling his need for an urgent, hard fuck to release himself. Starting to ride him steadily, which was very enjoyable for them both as he was squeezed by her regular contractions and she was filled satisfactorily by him, just enjoying the sensations spreading through her from a simple screw. She rode him for a couple of minutes, both of them silent as they had sex until she broke the sound of their increased breathing.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers