Eternal Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"I need to think about it," he said as she pulled away and looked into his eyes, not trying any tricks though.

"That's understandable," she said softly, which it was. As much as she'd appreciate an answer right now it made sense. He pulled back the covers, which they'd not managed to get under with their rampant, eager sex, and invited Kylie to slide in. She did with a smile, slipping under the soft sheets and waiting him with a smile as he slid in next to her, pulling the covers back over them as she immediately snuggled close to him, not giving him the option of not cuddling up with her. Resting back on the pillow, he left the sheets across his middle, Kylie resting her chin on his shoulder, smiling as he glanced down to her, getting a kiss for his troubles.

"Take your time, just let me know," she breathed, before resting her head on his chest. He looked down curiously as she moved her head around, searching for something, blonde hair tickling him before she found what she wanted. He looked up at the ceiling, losing himself in thought and contemplation as the sexy Australian listened to the rhythmic thumping of his heart, counting and relishing every beat, closing her eyes and just listening to the mesmerising sound. Now her own heart was still, she found the sound enchanting, almost erotic, and combined with his breathing which she could hear as she lay on his chest, rising and falling with every lungful, she was captivated. Reaching down, he softly stroked her hair, brushing her face with his fingertips, hearing and feeling her murmur slightly in pleasure at the comforting motion, just lying still across his chest listening to his body work and live. They lie together for over an hour, neither speaking, the time just melting away as Kylie listened to his beating heart, savouring every flutter and change in breathing.

"I'll be back in a minute," he said, pulling himself up and easing her off. She didn't however feel like being eased off, perhaps afraid he was going to do a runner on her or something, looking up at him quizzically.

"I just need to get a drink," he said softly. She relented and let him slip from under her, sliding onto the bed, warmed by his body, closing her eyes as she gave a quick stroke to his erection and letting out a breath as he got off the bed. His rock hard cock bounced as he walked away, glancing back to the naked pop princess under his sheets. Despite the weight of the decision on him and the possible severity linked to it, his hardon hadn't abated. Having her naked body pressed to his, irrelevant of the situation, soon had him standing to attention. Walking out of the room, he managed to think monotonous thoughts for long enough to allow him to visit the loo before heading to the kitchen. He needed a drink to help calm his nerves and fixed himself a decent scotch, sipping it thoughtfully as he pondered his predicament, which was being used as a meal for a foxy female. Thinking as he stared into space, he pulled himself back to reality and downed his drink, feeling the familiar, comforting burn down his throat, giving a little shiver and a sigh.

"Ah yeah that's the stuff..." he murmured to himself, standing the glass aside and then walking back towards the bedroom, his cock still stiff as wood. Walking into the room, he slowed to eye Kylie, who was dozing, stirring and looking up with a smile at his return. She held the covers up and patted the bed to invite him back in, her stomach giving a rumble at her building hunger, luckily he didn't hear it though as he approached the bed. Sitting down on the edge, her swung his legs in and slid down under her arm, which she immediately slid back across his body, pulling herself quickly back onto his chest to listen to his heart. Lying back, he gave a sigh, just enjoying the moment, snuggled comfortably in bed with Kylie Minogue, his hand finding her back as she closed her pretty eyes, stroking softly over the small of it. She gave a sniff, then gave another one and opened her eyes, lifting her head and looking at him.

"Is that scotch?" she said firmly, making him feel like the schoolboy caught with a cigarette.

"Um...it was only one," he said weakly, unsure how to answer her, knowing she didn't approve by her tone.

"That isn't the way to go about this baby. I only want to do this with you if you're completely honest, and that includes to yourself," she said, resting her chin on him and holding his gaze.

"I know, but I needed to calm down," he murmured as Kylie pressed her ear back to his chest, seeking his heart.

"Well your heart has been a bit fast at times I spose..." she mumbled in response, closing her eyes and just letting him hold her again. They lay together in silence again for a while, the sound of occasional passing cars, beams of light chasing across his wall through the window from their headlights as they drove by. Breaking the stillness, Kylie slid her hand down and wrapped it round his rock hard cock, taking a soft grip and starting to slowly stroke him. Taking her time, she just lightly pulled at him for a minute or so, neither of them moving to take it any further until she leaned up towards him, sliding her delightfully firm body up his, leaning closer to his ear.

"I don't want to put any pressure on you or anything but I'm getting kinda hungry," she whispered, stopping her work on his cock and giving a little squeeze.

"It's not pressure, I made up my mind a while ago," he murmured, shifting a little under her slight weight.

"You did?" she asked, looking into his eyes as he turned his head towards her.

"Yeah...just been trying to find the courage to talk to you," he said, giving a sigh, his chest and her slender body dropping. She paused, sliding off him and kneeling up, moving her hand from his cock to rest it over his heart, feeling it as she looked at him, ready for whatever he had to say.


"So what's your decision?" she said quietly, looking deeply into his eyes. He hesitated, looking decidedly scared at least as he looked away, which she couldn't decipher. Either it was because he was about to let her bite him, or because he was scared she would anyway.

"Where are you going to bite me?" he asked quietly, looking back into her mesmerising eyes. She paused, a smile almost playing across her lips at the thought of relieving her hunger.

"You mean I can...?" she trailed off, almost a whisper, looking deep into his eyes, seeing the sincerity in him.

"Yeah, you can...I dunno, feed, drink, whatever it is you do," he said, showing his nerves as he rambled a little, looking away again. She was going to ask if he was sure, but one more look into his eyes told him he was.

"Thank you," she whispered, giving a smile and leaning down to plant a soft, loving kiss on him, really meaning it as their lips met. Holding their kiss, she reached up to cradle his neck as she pulled her knee up and slipped her silky thigh over him, her wet, swollen lips bumping his throbbing erection. He gave a light moan as she reached down with her other hand to hold him, giving a squeeze before she guided him into her tight, slippery entrance. They broke apart with a groan of pleasure as she impaled herself on him again, his hardon finally put to use as she buried it inside her hot, tight body, giving a squeeze of her skilful muscles once he was sunk in to the hilt. Without a word she started to steadily ride him, sliding gracefully up and down, taking hold of his shoulders as she squeezed his hips with her knees, feeling him push up a little as she rode him, before leaning down for a far more vigorous kiss, their tongues battling energetically as she picked up her pace just a little, giving him a tight squeeze as his hands reached up to cup her perky breasts.

"I want to give you as much pleasure as possible when I do this," she mumbled through their kiss as they held it, not wanting to break apart though they had to, since he needed breath, unlike her.

"Is this going to hurt?" he asked, his voice shaky and unsure. Kylie reached down, placing her hand over his heart, which was fairly racing, a mixture of the arousal and anxiety running his body.

"Yes sweetie, but not as bad as you think," she purred in her sexy accent, stroking a little as she kept up her rhythm.

"How many times have you...er...done this?" he asked, his breathing heavy as her hands slid to his sides, leaning down closer to him.

"Um...only once," she said, pausing, realising she was rather inexperienced at what she was about to do, what sheneededto do.

"Just be careful," he said, willing but worried, however not releasing his grasp on her breasts.

"I will," she said, giving him a kiss and then pulling back and riding a moment, before leaning towards him, aiming for her target. She was unsure which side to go for, dipping each way a couple of times, both of them tensely laughing at her indecision before she made her choice and leaned to the left side of his neck.

"Close your eyes," she whispered, leaning down to his neck, her breath flowing over his shoulder. Doing as she asked, he shut his eyes and tried to relax under her, her little form still moving delightfully up and down on him, giving him something to focus on. Enjoying the pleasurable fornication with her, he gave a little jolt as she started to suck at his neck, her soft lips and wet tongue sliding over him.

"That tickles," he mumbled, trying not to lean towards her as she built up to the moment of truth. He knew she'd decided to go for it when her little hands slid to the fronts of his shoulders, using her surprising strength to pin him firmly to the mattress and then pulling away a little, her hips rolling forward a little as she continued to ride, pausing a moment to give a couple of fast bounces, squeezing at him with a moan which made his heart surge in excitement before she continued. Just away from him, she gave a tremble and extended her deadly fangs, her own breathing unnecessarily heavy, shaking as she moved close again, the tips of her sharp teeth brushing his skin tentatively.

Kylie suddenly realised that the dawdling and threat of her fangs was probably terrifying him, which she could tell from his hard, fast breathing next to her ear. She didn't know how, but she knew exactly where she should bite him. Pressing her teeth into him, she slowly pushed them into his neck as he let out a grunt, the strong fangs sliding easily through his soft flesh, pressing down till her front teeth pressed into his skin, sealing her lips on him as he growled deeply in pain, tensing up tightly, quickly releasing her breasts to grab hold of her ribcage as she pressed herself right down on his cock, sitting firmly on his hips.

"Take it easy," he growled, grimacing as she bit him hard, feeling her tighten down even more, her sharp implements puncturing deeply into his upper shoulder, making him hiss loudly and grab her hard as he felt blood well up from the deep wound to her waiting mouth. If he said anything else, Kylie didn't hear him, losing herself to her feeding. As the thick, metallic blood flowed past her lips she gave a shiver at feeding properly for the first time, a tingle racing up her spine as the fresh blood flooded her mouth, awakening her taste buds and making her arch a little, her pussy contracting on his stiff cock, nipples and clit throbbing momentarily as she started to drink. Tasting the warm, delicious blood was simply divine, able to feel the beat of his heart as it pumped, aiding her in sucking down the syrupy, satisfying meal. The rush was immense, like nothing she'd ever felt before, one of the greatest sensations in her entire life. Losing control, she couldn't help herself and began drinking fiercely, using every bit of the wound she'd inflicted on him as she started to gulp it down greedily, exhilaration bursting through her as blood trickled down her chin where it escaped.

He was unable to speak, gasping for breath, his heart racing as she fed from him, sucking ferociously from his neck as he lay stiff beneath her, holding on tightly to her, trying to find the will to push her off, not wanting to since he'd said she could and knew she needed it, but also unable to fight the survival instinct building in him. Kylie, having knocked back a good amount of his fresh, juicy blood, came to her senses and broke from of its spell, remembering whom it was she was mauling and why she was being allowed this pleasure. Controlling herself, she quickly reined in her feeding, slowing to suck much more gently, letting his heart beat do most of the work in pumping his blood into her mouth, just sucking lightly to help it along as she started to ride again on his still erect shaft, quite impressed the pain and fear hadn't made him lose his wood.

"That's better," he breathed, calming down, as Kylie was able to feel from his heartbeat as she drank his blood, this even better than listening to it as she increased her feeding a bit once more, getting back up to a good steady rate, the hot, viscous blood running down her throat, a meal like she'd never had before, satisfying her in a way she never even knew she'd need from eating. They stayed locked together for a few minutes, Kylie continuing to slip up and down his cock as she did to maximise his pleasure, actually feeling him get even harder for a minute before he started to dwindle. Glancing sideways she saw his eyes roll a little, getting a bit dizzy from the blood loss now, the tension dissipating from his muscles under her, his hands sliding from holding her firmly to just barely caressing her, starting to soften inside her.

Kylie continued to feed, riding quicker and squeezing tightly to just get the most out of their sex, getting a good few bounces in, making him groan in pleasure at her effort before he completely lost his erection. Lifting up, Kylie let his semi-hard cock slide from her juicy pussy, giving a little mumble herself at the pleasure of it. Despite neither of them climaxing, it'd been a nice little session to accompany her feeding, and was definitely the first time she'd ever had full sex and eaten properly at the same time. Taking a last gulp, Kylie ran her tongue over the two perforations in him and pulled away with a ragged sigh of satisfaction and pleasure, quickly reaching up to plug the wound with her fingers as a little blood ran down his shoulder. She'd drunk around two pints from him, leaving him very woozy and pretty out of it. Pulling away, her fangs still out, she reached up to wipe her mouth, licking the blood from her fingers as she looked him over.


"Are you alright?" she asked, sure he was but having never done this before more than a little concerned she'd gone too far. He nodded sleepily and murmured something incoherent, stroking her side a little as she straddled him. She could feel a warm sensation in her tummy, the delicious blood being absorbed into her system, fresh and pure, a new chapter to her life being unlocked that very moment. The sensation was almost like she'd been drinking, feeling a little dulled and loosened up, chilled out. Reaching back, Kylie took his hand, raising it to where she'd bitten him. Pulling her own fingers from his wound, she quickly dipped down to lick him clean, removing the traces of blood she'd left on him before pressing his own hand to the wound, guiding it and pressing it.

"Right press hard, don't you dare fall asleep, I'll be back in a moment," she said quite sternly, wanting to make sure nothing happened to him after they'd been through all this. He took her advise, pressing firmly, Kylie seeing and feeling his muscles flex. Satisfied he was ok for a minute, she pulled away and got off the bed, standing up with a little wobble, quickly stabilising herself and pausing. She realised that the scotch he'd been drinking had absorbed into his blood, which she'd now drunk and was absorbing into her own. It was nothing she couldn't handle though, and she composed herself and got to it and headed off to find what she could. A couple of minutes later she returned with some gauze and tape to dress his wound, seeing him lazily glance up as she entered the room, smiling weakly as she slid back onto the bed. His spare hand still went for a grope, reaching up to brush over her breast, teasing the stiff nipple before he squeezed her. Kylie just smiled and allowed it, he deserved it, hell he deserved a lot more, but that'd have to wait till the following day when he was strong enough to let her pay him back.


"Take your hand away sweetie," she cooed with a slight lisp due to her teeth, leaning down to his shoulder again with a paper towel soaked with a little of his scotch in hand. He tentatively moved his fingers, not wanting to disturb the wound too much. Blood leaked from it, but not too much, the wound having sealed quite well given the clean penetration. Kylie quickly leaned down and licked the fresh blood away, murmuring in pleasure with a playful smile, leaning back as he returned it, just letting her tend to him. Quickly, she wiped him off with the scotch paper, since she didn't want to infect him or anything, he didn't need to be explaining a deep wound to his neck or be taking the risk of anything getting in it. Wiping him off, she worked quickly, folding layers of gauze to make a substantial pad and pressing it to his neck and grabbing the tape. She used one hand to deftly pull the tape, sticking it on the front of his shoulder and running over to the back, getting it held. She quickly finished it off, taping it thoroughly to securely hold his bandage on.

"There," she said with a smile, pulling back the covers and sliding into bed next to him. Her fangs bumped her lip, making her realise she hadn't retracted them, quickly doing it with a little tingle, giving a sigh of finality as she snuggled close to him. She helped him slide down a little more, fully into the bed, wincing at the pain sleepily, almost gone. She settled in next to him, licking her lips and planting a full, juicy kiss on him with a little giggle as he gave a light groan of delight.

"Mmm goodnight honey," she purred, laying her head on his chest once more and settling in place, stroking him lightly as she felt and heard him breathing easily, his heart rate regular and calm.

"Night..." he mumbled, already going as she reached up to turn the light off. Kylie listened to him as he quickly fell asleep, his breathing becoming light and steady as he passed into a deep sleep, his body needing to recover from her attack. He'd had a hard night, tired out by sex with her and then bitten, lots to sleep off she mused as she lay over his body, listening to the rhythmic squeeze of his heart. She lay awake for sometime in the dimly illuminated room, just listening to his body as she thought about all that had transpired, what she had become. Thinking back to her turning, her romps with the feisty, foxy Countess Lucretia Corvus and becoming a vampire, she gave a wistful sigh, remembering the rush of new life she had felt, and the confusion to go with it. Now she was a vampire. She still couldn't quite get her head round it. But she could certainly get her teeth into it it seemed, which she had now properly done, her first feeding. It'd gone well, smooth and non-fatal, and had been utterly thrilling. It was a lot to take in, but she was happy, musing that things weren't so bad as she herself drifted off to sleep on top of him...

The next morning Kylie awoke, lying in the same position she had been when she'd fallen asleep, on his chest, her ear pressed to his heart, which she immediately noted as steady and calm, indicating he was still asleep. She felt refreshed and invigorated, her feeding and the sleep having done wonders for her energy, feeling new and ready to face the day. She felt him stir a little under her, giving a murmur and a tiny stretch, then resting again, his breathing picking up just a little, his hand very lazily reaching up to brush Kylie as she lay on him. They just lay together for a little while, neither of them moving, just enjoying being together in the morning sun as it streamed through the windows onto the bed, warming them lightly through the sheets. She felt him move, giving a proper stretch and an immediate hiss, reaching up carefully to his neck, feeling the blood stained bandage she'd given him.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers