Eternal Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't be such a baby," she teased, leaning over to kiss him again as she screwed up the blood soaked bandage she'd fashioned for him. Tossing it aside, she inspected his wound. It'd stopped bleeding but was still very visible, making Kylie realise the extent of the injury she'd inflicted just to sate her hunger.

"Ow take it easy," he growled as she spread his flesh a little to check the wound, opening the deep tooth penetrations, a little blood welling up in the bottom of the neat holes as she did. She quickly let him go, feeling him relax as she lightly stroked his neck.

"I don't suppose you have anything like any antiseptic wipes or anything I can use?" she said, brushing a hand through his hair.

"No I don't, sorry," he said, smiling slightly.

"Your place could use a woman's touch you know, you need these things, especially when you go round picking up girls like me," she said with a sly smile, sliding off the bed and heading out of the room to his bathroom to find something. Getting some more paper towels, she wetted it and added some soap, managing to find some antiseptic cream and dressing strip then went back to him in the bedroom, lying waiting for her as she'd left him, almost immediately noticing a little trickle of blood leaking from his bite. As she approached the smell of it was almost dizzying, overpowering her despite not being particularly hungry. Settling back onto the bed, she kneeled to tend to him again, about to wipe him but hesitating, looking unsurely before she couldn't help herself, leaning down and licking the blood from his neck slowly with a little moan.

"Sorry, I..." she started, kneeling up embarrassed, blushing a little and looking shyly away.

"It's ok, I figured you might, it's what you are," he said, reaching up to brush her cheek with his finger quite lovingly, making Kylie smile but also feel a little guilty as she was reminded of Dannii. This was almost going beyond a one-night stand, well realistically it already had. Leaning down, she wiped and cleaned his neck with the soapy towel, cleaning him off, drying him with another. Working efficiently, she spread some of the antiseptic cream on him, picking up the dressing strip.

"And to think I was going to suck you dry," she murmured casually, suddenly stopping as she realised what she'd just said. It was like someone sucked all the air out of the room, the atmosphere thick and tense. Unsure what to say, she continued her work and carefully applied the piece of bandage, sticking it firmly to him to cover the wound and leave him protected, and also help her resist any temptation, pulling away, unable to look at him.

"It's the hunger," she almost whispered with a timid look, "it's just so powerful, it takes over everything. Your thoughts, your body, you just feel the craving so badly until you have to feed and you don't care who or how you do it, consequences just don't come to mind...I'm kinda new to all this," she said meekly, catching his gaze and looking away again. He was still tired from the nights very enjoyable events and the blood loss, and given she clearly wasn't going to kill him now it was hard to be mad, and just gave a chuckle.

"I'm just happy it never came to that, and very happy itcameto lots of other things instead," he said with a smile, Kylie giving a little laugh, "After all that's happened it just doesn't matter now, I'm not worried," he said with a smile, reaching up to take her hand.

"Really?" she said, looking him in the eyes again with a hopeful smile.

"Yes, come here," he said with a slight laugh, leaning up and pulling her hand to invite a kiss, which she happily delivered with a smile, their tongues dancing before she pulled away with a little sigh. Just lying together a moment, they enjoyed the sunshine before he stirred, sitting up from under her and sliding from the sheets.

"I've got something for you," he said, sliding from the bed, still naked, Kylie cocking an eyebrow and giving a smirk as she realised he was in better shape than she'd realised, which explained the energy he'd had for her last night. Stepping to a unit, he opened a drawer and picked out a ring box, turning back and getting back into bed, Kylie looking wide eyed at it.

"Get back in bed," he said, holding the sheets up for her. Kylie took the offer and slid back into bed beside him, still looking at the ring box.

"I'm not about to ask you to marry me or anything," he said, seeing her anxiety. Kylie took a breath, calming herself down, knowing she was just winding herself up. He held it out and opened the box, revealing a stylish titanium ring, inscribed symbols round the outside of it done in a rich purple.

"It was my ex's idea, it's supposed to symbolise an eternal bond or something, it matches a ring I've got, but she ditched me before I even gave it to her. And in the short time we've spent together I already feel closer to you than I did her, in a deeper, I dunno more purposeful way, after what happened..." he said, not wanting her to think he was madly in love or infatuated with her after one night in the sack, eyeing her reaction.

"It's really nice, but you shouldn't give that to me, we don't have any more an eternal bond than you and your bitchy ex did, nice though it was" she said, still eyeing it and holding up a hand idly.

"I know, that's not really it, but maybe it could be for our first time or something. First time you'd bitten someone and, you know, fed properly, and first time I'd ever got bitten. And first, well only time we've been...together. I've had love bites before but damn, you top the lot," he said, making her laugh slightly as he offered her the ring with another little movement of the box.

"I can't, it's not fair. I should be giving you presents after what you gave me," she said, not sure what to do.

"I want you to have it, my ex won't be getting it back now as there's clearly nothing eternal about that bond, it's far better for you to have it," he said, offering it to her again. Kylie reached out and lifted it from the box, holding it up to get a better look at it, the smooth, crisply made ring quite captivating. She just hoped it would be the right size. Holding up her left hand, she slipped it onto her ring finger, pushing it down past her knuckle with minimal effort to her hand, feeling the cold metal sap her heat as she did. It was a little looser than she'd normally opt for but was wearable and fitted ok, plus her hands hadn't warmed up properly so it'd be tighter by the end of the day, or if it came to it she could have it resized. Twisting it on her finger, she read around it, though it was all in some ancient language or symbols, not offering anything concrete, but it was intricate and pretty.

"Thank you...for everything. For letting me feed, my first time at that, this lovely ring, the fantastic sexandthe warm bed for the night," she said with a warm smile, genuinely appreciative of her short time with him, which had been but hours though felt like years.


"No problem, it was my pleasure. Well, feeding you hurt and kinda dehydrated me a bit, but the sex was fantastic. Dreams do come true it seems," he said with a smile, sliding his hand up her side under the covers.

"Don't get corny on me, you don't need a line, you already charmed me into bed if you didn't notice," she said with a smile, leaning forward to nuzzle and kiss him.

"True, but it's true, not many guys get to do this," he said, stroking her slim waist as they enjoyed a few good kisses, a simple pleasure.

"Thanks. I don't have anything to give you though. I don't carry round rings and stuff to give guys I bite as a rule," she said with a laugh, her lovely Australian tones ringing out.

"It's ok, don't worry about it," he said with a smile, urging her to lie down fully again, feeling her immediately snuggle up to him, both of them satisfied and relaxed.

"Don't you need to get going or anything, surely someone busy as you has a meeting or something?" he said, brushing her hair back from her pretty face.


"Trying to get rid of me huh? Get me out before your mum catches me?" she teased, tickling him a little beneath the sheets, making him wriggle as she giggled.

"No no, just wondering whether I'm stealing you from somebody else," he said as she cuddled up again.

"Nah I have a few days off to come up here, and I need to stay a while and make sure you're ok don't I? Can't have anything happening to you," she murmured. They didn't say anything else, just lying together in bed in the sunshine, enjoying comfortable silence as they dozed. However, having a naked and willing Kylie pressed against him was enough to get him up again, his erection pressing into her toned tummy and she soon decided she'd help him out, reaching down to wrap her little hands around his hardon and start stroking lightly. Deciding that another little payback for letting her drink his blood was only fair, and he needed relief, she slid beneath the covers to give him a morning blowjob, wrapping her lips round his cock and swallowing him whole without a single complaint from him. Neither of them said a word as she took her time to suck him off, her mouth not leaving his cock from the moment she took him in to the moment she'd finished swallowing his load after she'd finished him off. She slid back up and joined him, neither of them speaking still as they just settled again, resting a while longer before Kylie decided they better get up.

"We need a cup of tea," she said, walking unashamed in her nudity from his room, his eyes locked onto her swaying hips and awesome ass, even better now he got a proper look at it in the bright light of day, sitting up quickly to get every last bit of the view as she walked out of sight, regretting it as his head dizzied, making his vision spotty as he breathed deeply and laid back down again as quickly to recover. A couple of minutes later Kylie returned with tea, having got his right without even asking, though he assumed the two sugars was probably to help his blood sugar levels more than anything else, but it didn't matter. After enjoying a cup of tea in bed with Kylie, as if she were his girlfriend on any other morning as they made small talk about various things.

"Right you, it's time we took a shower," she said with a smile, reaching out to just tap him on the nose playfully with a finger and a giggle.


"Aw do we have to?" he murmured as Kylie pushed the covers back and slid away from him.

"Yes we do have to, after the energy you put into me last night you need a shower, trust me, and I know I do," she said with a smile, standing up and sauntering round towards him, knowing his eyes were tracking her every curve.

"Just five more minutes darling," he said in a playfully over-acted voice, making her smile.

"Come on baby, you get to have a soapy grope," she purred, wiggling her hips sexily as she arched her back and pushed her chest out to him. He immediately sat up and turned out of the bed, Kylie giggling at the sudden change of tune, stopping as he stood up and took a heavy step, wobbling and reaching for his shoulder with a hiss.

"Take it easy there, just breathe," she said, quickly getting him and pushing herself under his arm, which wasn't hard given she was so tiny, using her improved strength to support him and help him recover. After he'd got a few breaths, she walked him to the bathroom slowly, not wanting him to go too fast and pass out or something. She didn't really want to be at the hospital explaining how he banged his head or why he had a bite to his neck, and what she'd been doing there. They got to the bathroom and Kylie quickly got the water on, warming it up before he stepped in, Kylie grabbing his Lynx shower gel as she let him pull her under the water, immediately drawing her into a kiss as the water splashed over them. He winced as he moved from the pain in his shoulder, Kylie cooing and fussing over him.

They enjoyed a nice hot shower, soaping each other up and enjoying a good fondle, well he enjoyed feeling Kylie up mostly, rubbing every inch of her perfect body as it was soaped up, relishing the feel of his hands gliding over her smooth, slippery skin. Kylie enjoyed it as well, just enjoying the attention he was showing her as they stood close, Kylie making sure she didn't let him go just in case he dropped. She managed to resist his amorous advances, and the temptation to put his latest erection to good use, making do with a good soapy stroke, the way he had with her, and they got rinsed off, fresh and ready to get out. Kylie did however allow him to grab her bum and press her sexy back into the steamed up glass of the shower, leaving her outline before she took control again and got them out, getting them towels and helping dry him off, a favour he was all too happy to return. They separated, both of them horny but having to deal with it, and he left Kylie to dry her hair off with the hairdryer his ex had left in his flat, getting ready in casual clothes before she returned to the bedroom in a towel, looking nice, just needing her clothes.

"How do you feel?" she asked, meaning his neck and the dizziness.

"Still a little light headed if I get up too fast but better, that shower did wonders," he said with a sly smile.

"I better it did, certainly got me ready for the day," she murmured with a wink, turning and dropping her towel, his eyes widening at her naked form, still entranced by it.


"Where did I leave my knickers?" she mused, looking around till she found her screwed up leather trousers and the little thong on top of them. She picked it up, bending down to offer him a great last look at her succulent ass and puffy pussy lips just peeking between her thighs before she picked them and the trousers up, turning and throwing them on the bed as she went to step into the little underwear, pausing and looking up at him, then smiling.

"Ah hell, here," she said, throwing them to him, which he instinctively caught, holding them out to see how small they were.

"You sure?" he said, looking at her tiny sheer black G-string.

"Yeah, it's not like they hide much anyway. I don't have anything proper to give you right now like you did with this lovely ring," she said, holding out her left hand, "so those will have to do. Cherish them, I might come back for them one day," she said with a smile, picking up her trousers.

"I'll take good care of them, I hope you do need to, because then I can be in charge of getting your others off so you can put them on," he said with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, with your teeth," she said, stepping into her snug black leather trousers as he gave a laugh. Pulling them to mid-thigh, she stood up to offer him one last look at her sweet, shaven pussy before giving the most trouser tenting wiggle of her hips to pull them up over her bum, buttoning them and drawing the zip up, standing topless in just them, another sight sexier than he ever imagined it could be. She easily found her matching bra, something she did still need, easily slipping into it and clipping it shut, not that it hid much, her nipples still clearly visible, something she knew he was looking at. That and her toned tummy, which she teased him with as she gave a stretch, reaching back to fiddle with the back of her hair a moment before she straightened with a sigh and picked up her shirt, sliding into it and buttoning it up. It was very creased, even her leathers were creased at having been rapidly abandoned for an inviting bed, but there was little she could do about it. Finding her handbag, she got some of her own "Darling" brand perfume out and sprayed herself to give a lovely scent, then sat down on the end of the bed with him.

"Right, I'd better get going, long drive home," she said, having called her driver whilst getting ready. He wasn't far away, staying in the town and being paid to wait for her.

"Shame, but it's been a great night, wish it could go further," he said, giving a 'that's life' sort of shrug.


"I know, it was fun but we can't. I have a girlfriend," she said, looking him in the eyes, not trying to trick him though.

"Girlfriend? I had no idea you...that you're..." he said, unsure the wording she'd prefer.

"Bisexual? Well I don't go round shouting about it, I like to keep that quiet. I like it both ways, but I keepthoseactivities private. And they, and my heart, are spoken for I'm afraid," she said, laying a hand on his.

"No problem, it's great you've found someone, I'm not as lucky," he said, giving a sigh as he remembered the problems that'd led him to her clutches.


"You'll find someone, you're a great guy. We can still be friends, when I'm here we can get together if you'd like, you're very special," she said, looking to his bandage and then away, blushing a little.

"Yeah, that sounds really nice, always good to have more friends around," he said, smiling, genuinely liking the idea.

"Great, I'll give you my address, I don't know the phone number though, I just got here," she said, finding some paper and writing it down. He took a piece and wrote down his details, phone number and address, hoping very much that she stuck to her word when she got back here. Swapping the details, she stood up to leave, finding her black Manolos and glancing out the window, seeing her driver just pulling up and parking. Stepping into them, she settled her dainty feet and turned back to him, standing to show her out.

"Right, time to go," she said, picking up her bag and walking towards the door, which he opened once they reached it, still locked from the previous nights romp.


"It's been great, hope to see you soon," he said, sliding his hands onto her waist, which she didn't stop him doing.

"You will, take care, be good," she said with a smirk, leaning up to kiss him passionately, their tongues battling as he lifted her up, their kiss breaking and blending into a hug, her high heels dangling off the floor as they embraced before he stood her back down, Kylie giving a girly little giggle.

"Bye stud," she purred, blowing him a kiss with her full pout as she sashayed away down the hall to the lift, visible from his door.

"Bye Kylie, take care, and don't enjoy too much local cuisine," he teased as she stepped into it. Kylie just smiled her famous, beaming smile as the doors slid shut. She rode down with a smile, strutting quickly across the pavement and along to her waiting car, greeting her driver with a smile and peck on the cheek, starting a nice catch-up chat, asking what he thought of the town and so forth as she got in to begin her ride home...to Dannii...

To Be Continued...

Plenty to come!

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!