Eternal Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right honey, it's time for you to squeeze that big cock of yours up my tight little ass," she said with a naughty smile, continuing to casually ride.

"Really?" he said after a pause, hoping he didn't sounds too eager, though he knew she could tell as his eyes lit up.

"Sure...unless you don't want to have anal sex with me?" she cooed with a pout, looking down at him.

"No no, that'd be great, how could I resist," he said quickly, afraid she'd retract her offer. Whilst her hot, tight, squeezing pussy made it a tough choice since it was so lovely being in there, the thought of getting to force his cock into Kylie's tight, perfect arse was just a dream come true, something he never believed she'd even let him do if he got the chance to sleep with her.

"Good boy, I knew you wouldn't let me down," she said with a smile, slowing and then climbing off him, leaving his erect cock glistening with her slippery juices. Turning on her knees, she held his gaze as long as possible, looking back foxily over her shoulder, blowing him a kiss before she dropped to all fours and presented her perfect arse for him.

"Come on baby, come fuck me in the ass," she said huskily, her dirty talk just the thing to spur him into action, quickly kneeling up on the bed himself, bobbing erection leading the way as she arched her back tightly to present her peachy rear. He was just about to take hold of her when he hesitated, realising she was in no way prepared for this.

"Are you sure, do you want me to find some lube?" he said, unable to stop looking at her perfect arse, waiting for him.

"No, I don't want lube," she snapped, "I told you to get over here and fuck me, now do it!" she said sharply, looking round at him with a fierce glare, hunger and lust in her eyes, her primal urges once again bubbling to the surface and driving her. The look of shock and momentary fear appeared on his face again at her abrupt mood swing, Kylie quickly turning the charm back on to soothe his nerves.

"Come on baby, it's nice and tight, all for you," she said, arching as tight as she could and pressing her humble chest to the mattress to make her ass a very inviting target, wiggling her hips and incredible bum seductively with a deep, erotic growl that he could practically feel. Unable to resist the foxy pop princess he quickly took hold of her sexy hips as she gave a purr of delight. She went to get up but he indicated she should stay where she was, so pushed herself back down onto the bed, spreading her legs a little more to show off her juicy pussy for him. Sliding his hands back, he stroked over the perfect cheeks, fingertips sliding over her soft skin and making both of them shiver. Giving her a full squeeze, she let out a soft grunt before he pulled back and laid a firm spank on her perfect ass.

"That's it baby, give it to me," she growled with a little giggle, wiggling her arse at him invitingly. She positively purred, her pussy giving a squeeze, clit throbbing as he spanked her again, harder this time, a resounding slap sound being produced as she again grunted. Pulling back, he quickly delivered another, harder, making her give a yelp, leaving a slight red mark on her arse, her firm rear jiggling with the force, her thighs clenching.

"Kylie I'm sorry that was too..." he started, worried he'd hurt her.

"Another, gimme another!" she gasped, hanging her head as she enjoyed being punished, though nobody knew for what. Hesitating a little, he delivered another smarting spank, Kylie clenching and giving an unadulterated adult moan, throaty and passionate, making his rock hard cock twitch and strain as her amazing arse squeezed. He quickly ran with it, landing a couple more quick, stinging blows, pushing higher and higher squeaks of pain and pleasure from her, the conflicting sensations almost overwhelming her little form.

"Fuck it now, fucking do me!" she demanded, looking back over her shoulder with a fierce glare, biting her lip. He did as her was told, grabbing her hips again and quickly getting right behind her as she gave a naughty smile, pushing herself back to all fours for a proper doggy style position as he mounted her, pressing his painfully hard cock to her tight backdoor. Wasting no more time, he gave a powerful thrust just as she pushed backwards, driving his cock into her sweet ass, burying about half his length into her as she let out a squeal of pain and pleasure, her muscles squeezing him tightly.

"Fuck that's hot," he groaned, eyes squeezing shut as he sunk his whole length into her famous bum, which gave a little tremble of pleasure as she took him right to the hilt, pushing hard into her resisting body as she groaned loudly, feeling his balls press to her dripping pussy.

"Yeah just like that, don't hold back now," she groaned, dropping her head, hair hanging down round her face as he took hold of her waist, pulling back against the flare of her hips as he set about fucking her in the ass, driving in hard again, just as she wanted, making her grunt loudly as he bottomed out. Doing as he was told, he held her tightly and started to pump her hard, feeling her tight ring fighting him, Kylie still not used to him and surely hurting, though he couldn't tell from the noises she was making, which were a noisy mix of squeals, yelps, grunts and groans. Her luscious thighs were tight as she shoved back to meet him, his hips banging against her toned cheeks as she engulfed his cock, squeezing at him with her muscles, making him give a little shudder of pleasure, not too far from climax having endured her fantastic deepthroat blowjob and tight pussy only minutes before.

"Fuck this is so tight," he grunted, holding her tightly as he thrust in and out, her expert squeezes making it clear she was not new to this.

"So loosen me the fuck up!" she hissed, pushing back hard to embed his shaft in her to full depth, giving a strong clench on him as the pain fully subsided to leave the intense, exquisite sensation that she relished, which felt far more powerful than she was expecting. Having been eaten to a fantastic climax just a few minutes before she wasn't ready for how close she felt to an orgasm, feeling it building deep inside her, making her toes curl as he did as she'd ordered, pounding her tight arse harder, fairly slamming his cock in and out of her now, the thick, hot member plunging deep inside her, something she hadn't had for a while. She loved sex with Dannii, but this was still something she needed, she was bisexual after all. Kylie balled the sheets in her hands, pulling at the fabric as she gave a cry of pleasure, his bulbous head hitting just the right spot, making her shiver and tense, squeezing on him. He gave a harder thrust as she did, his erection swelling momentarily, going even harder as it sunk into her, which didn't go unnoticed by her.

"Kylie...I'm almost there..." he growled through gritted teeth, his fingers pressing into her soft skin, making her murmur at the pressure.

"Hold on, just fucking hold on," she gasped testily, chasing her own pleasure. She could feel his urgent motions, stabbing his cock frantically into her tight, skilful rear, her sphincter squeezing and massaging him. She just hoped he'd last long enough to induce her own orgasm, changing her position slightly to stimulate what she'd call her anal G-spot. It was just a certain point that really got her off; Dannii knew exactly where it was but of course he had no idea, so she had to get him there, which she easily did with a little spread of her legs and arch of her back, giving a deep moan and shudder as she did. Quickly matching his rhythm again, she encouraged him to speed up without uttering a word, her hands wrenching at the sheets, fingernails tearing through them with terrifying ease, making even her eyes widen, though he hadn't even noticed as he hammered his hold grail, her hot, perfect ass, in pursuit of his quickly approaching pleasure.

"Fuck Kylie I'm...it's..." he struggled, his hands yanking her back towards him with her hips, making her inhale sharply.

"Fine fine, fucking come!" she moaned, shivering and shoving back, grasping rapidly with her muscles to get him off, knowing his spurts would set her off. Kylie could feel his cock swell just the tiniest amount before he gave a shudder and buried himself in her toned rear, his head thumping into her special spot before he let loose a torrent of hot, thick sperm into her. She let out a squeal of pleasure as the fluids splashed into her forbidden hole, her body shaking as her orgasm commenced, wasting no time trying to hold it back, not building up to squirt this time and simply coming. They both groaned and cried in pleasure as they came together, the beauty of a simultaneous orgasm, giving a couple of tense thrusts into her as he spilled his load, before burying himself fully in her again, making her take his entire rock hard cock as he gave a long, low groan of ecstasy at coming in Kylie's hot ass, not that she minded.

His hands held her securely, a feeling she missed as he shot her full of come, her body shaking and shivering, pussy leaking juices down her inner thighs, clitoris throbbing and swollen between her puffy labia as she rode the wave of bliss with a scream that he was scared would wake his whole building. They both sweatily shook and gasped as their peaks ended, Kylie giving one last tight arch before collapsing forward on the bed, his weight helping as he followed suit, collapsing on top of her, just moving to slip his softening cock from her now relaxed arsehole. She rolled over so he slid beside her and lay next to her, completely out of it, eyes closed as he lay on the bed, gasping heavily for breath in his ecstatic aftermath. Kylie rolled over towards him, carefully pushing him down on his back, breathing heavily herself even though she didn't need to. It was just habit for her, and she figured if she wasn't he'd get a bit suspicious, so just joined him sucking down the fresh air.

Snuggling in close, Kylie softly pressed her lips to his, just probing lightly with her tongue to get a nice, gentle kiss, holding it for a minute before breaking away, kissing and sucking wetly down onto his vulnerable neck. The moment of truth was upon them, where despite the fantastic evening of sex they had enjoyed, she would do what she'd always planned and sink her teeth into him, feed greedily and satisfy every primal urge and hunger welling up from her newly awakened soul. As she licked and kissed back up his neck a little, hesitating, he gave a light murmur, his hand sliding up to just rest comfortably on her peachy arse, giving a firm squeeze before just resting there, fingers moving to stroke her a little as she lay over him. Ignoring the doubts she had, she pulled away with a warm breath over his shoulder and opened her mouth, giving a little shiver as she extended her fangs, properly feeling the sensations it caused, a little rush and a strain as they slid from her gums, eyes squeezing shut momentarily before she regained her composure, seeing he was still dozing under her.

Leaning down close to his neck again, she opened wider, lining up to bite him and sink her teeth through his delicate skin, to feed properly for the first time, embrace what she now was. Hovering over him, she held back, hesitating. She knew her heart would be pounding right now if it were still beating, unable to decide what to do with herself as her beliefs fought against her hunger. Trying to make herself, Kylie almost brushed him with her deadly fangs, which would alert him and force her to do what she needed to, but she pulled back. She simply couldn't do it. This was a life, a person, whom she'd shared a wonderful evening with, and she couldn't just treat him like a meal to satisfy her urges. She feared for her soul, that she'd lose what was left of her humanity to the primal needs as a vampire. Lucretia had warned her about doing this exact thing to the local people, using them as a source of blood to quench her thirst and sate her hunger, and she was about to let her needs overwhelm that.

Pulling away completely, Kylie retracted her fangs, fearing for a moment they wouldn't as she couldn't do it at first, having to break her hunger which is why they'd slid out so easily in the first place. Withdrawing them into her gums, she clenched her teeth for a moment and then leaned down to kiss his neck again, moving up to kiss him on the cheek before she slipped down onto the sheets beside him, pulling close to just relax with him as he recovered from their rampant sex session. They lay together for a few minutes, not speaking, just enjoying the silent embrace before Kylie pulled herself away, sitting up and sliding off to the corner of the bed. She sat on the corner, her back half to him as he leaned up to look at her, sitting alone on the end of the mattress with her head down.

"What's the matter?" he asked quietly, sitting himself up on the bed, noticing something was clearly wrong.

"I'm a vampire," she said simply but quietly, hardly able to believe she was saying it, struggling to fully contemplate it herself still.


"You're a what?" he asked incredulously, eyes widening, though she didn't turn round to see it.

"...A vampire," she said with a sigh, "I took you to bed with...with..." she struggled, eyes flitting up to him with a glance back over her shoulder before hanging her head again, catching a glimpse of his response.

"With...the sole intention of feeding," she said finally, exhaling loudly, her shoulders slumping. After a pause, she turned to properly look at him, her eyes seeking his. He stared back into her, his eyes wide and searching for answers inside her, though she wasn't sure what could justify her initial plans for him, or rather for what was most likely her murder of him, which made her sick inside with self hatred as she fully contemplated it.

"Right..." he said slowly, unsurely, eyeing her up, nervy that she may make some sudden move, seeing her digest his reactions.

"But tonight's been fantastic. The sex..." she started quickly, before giving a little momentary smile to try and break the mood, "with you has been great...really great, and I...I..." she said, struggling again, looking away and presenting her smooth naked back again.

"I just don't want to hurt you, it's hunger, need..." she said quietly. He just continued to eye her carefully, unsure quite what he was supposed to say to all this rather astonishing news.

"It's made me realise that whilst I may have new needs and have gone through some...changes, I'm stillhumanand I just can't do...that," she said, raising her voice a little and straightening up, though still not turning back to him, unable to look him in the eye as she shamefully admitted her crime, before giving a sigh and hanging her head once more. Pulling himself forwards down the bed to her, he reached out and touched her on the shoulder, lightly brushing her smooth skin with his hand.

"A vampire?" he said doubtfully, at which point she turned round. Hesitating a little, she looked nervous, eyes unable to hold his before she opened her mouth, gave a little shiver and extended her sharp fangs, eyes squeezing shut with the intensity, making him inhale sharply and pull away from her, eyes wide as she showed off her strong teeth.

"How would you like to feel the pulse I haven't got anymore?" she said, her voice cracking a little as she offered her slender wrist, tears pricking at the corners of her eyes as her mixed emotions overwhelmed her a little. He looked thoughtful, seconds like hours to her as she waited for him to speak, biting her full bottom lip, chewing it nervously with her sharp fangs as she waited, having forgotten to retract them, not realising they were quite disconcerting for him.

"Well...that's not something I was...you know, expecting to hear," he said slowly, finally breaking the silence which almost caused Kylie's heart to beat. She was kind of thankful it wasn't, as she knew it'd be doing about three hundred beats per minute right now if it had been.

"Could you err, put those away?" he said, gesturing to her teeth. Kylie reached up and covered her mouth embarrassed, quickly pulling them back in and mumbling an apology as she turned away from him.

"So...what do you want to do now? Since you said that's what youweregoing to do..." he said, leaning on his knees.

"Well...if you want me to leave I understand..." she replied softly, glancing backwards slightly, her soft blonde hair flicking. He just gave a murmur, indicating he'd heard, and clearly waiting for any other options she had to offer.

"But I'd like to stay the night, since we're having such good fun and all..." she said, turning to look into his eyes, not playing any tricks now and simply letting him see her honesty. He gazed into her, feeling him searching her soul as he did, seeking out her purity.

"I wouldn't feed from you without your express permission," she said clearly, wanting to make it clear she wasn't trying to tempt him to his death. He thought for a minute, looking away from her, round the room past her, glancing down her naked body and hovering at her perky breasts, which she'd almost forgotten were on display, before he moved back to hold her gaze.

"Would it be fatal?" he asked simply, raising his eyebrows a bit.

"It err...would depend how much I drink..." she said a little cautiously, a little surprised by the question, because it so much as hinted at letting her feed from him.

"Well, how much are you intending to drink?" he asked, keeping his gaze on her as she sat twisted round on the end of the bed, breathing normally despite the need to.

"Well...only enough to satisfy my needs," she said hesitantly, "which isn't going to be fatal to you. I'm really tiny, I don't need that much to fill me up,"

"I noticed," he said with a smile, Kylie smiling back, but it only lasted mere seconds, both of them falling into a tense silence, Kylie turning away again and sitting alone on the end of the bed, feeling a little chill at having been out of bed and out of action for the last few minutes. She sat looking down at the floor, at her dainty feet and toes, thinking the polished nails needed a new coat as loneliness overcame her, feeling rejected and isolated at the end of the bed because of what she'd become. Normally guys were falling over themselves to fuck her, just like he had been when she'd picked him up, and now because of what she was he was debating whether to let her back into bed with him, even with the promise of further romps.

Kylie could take no more, the tension just too much, and she felt he'd have invited her back to bed if he really wanted her. Standing up, she looked around for her clothes before looking back to him, his eyes fixated on her naked body despite the rather significant decision he had to make. Catching his gaze she instinctively gave a little smile and a quick flick of her fiercely sexy eyebrow, trying to push herself on him a little with her seductive charms without even thinking as she felt a little burst of arousal, though she quickly caught herself and turned away. She scolded herself for having so little self-control, picking up her leather trousers and thong and her red shirt from the floor, just looking for her bra. He realised she was about to leave and suddenly lunged forward and grabbed her arm, making her give a gasp and look towards him, a little startled.

"Come back to bed honey," he said smoothly, as if they were old lovers. Breaking into a smile, her face positively lit up as she dropped her clothes onto the floor again. Sliding onto the bed with him, she quickly let him draw her close and kissed him, her their tongues mingling for a deep, sensual kiss, which made her feel positively wanted as his tongue delved a little deeper, curling up to slide over and inspect her retracted fangs, tickling the roof of her mouth as he did. Kylie gave a giggle and pulled away, feeling him breathe as she playfully nipped his lower lip, just pressing the tips of them into his soft lip and giving a cheeky tug before breaking away from him. Still holding her little arm with one hand, his other hand slid up to her side, holding her gently just round her back a little. Kylie flowed with it, twisting her arm in his hand to take hold of his wrist, letting her spare hand rest on his shoulder, tracing little circles with her fingers before leaning in for another quick kiss.