Eternally Bound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"We can't do this, Chris."

"But you want to."

Mother nodded yes.

Her breath warmed my face while my fingers continued their slow, loving caresses of her jaw and neck. All of my senses were completely overloaded. Her smell, her touch and the warmth of her succulent body beside mine... It was finally here-the moment I had waited for. "It's so wrong," she protested as her lips drifted closer to mine.

"I know," I replied. "But how can it be wrong to love?"

"Ooooh," she replied. "God."

Our lips grazed across each other's. I couldn't believe how far we were going.

"Love you."

"And I you, Mother."

Her affections surged hearing that trigger word: Mother. Both of us were filled with terror and hope at the possibility of experiencing our first kiss as a man and woman frantically in love.

"Love you so much," she spoke. "So much."

"Ooooh Mother, yes," I murmured. "Love of my life."

Mom put her hand on my chest, putting a halt to our dangerous liaison.

"Chris, we can't," she began. "Think it through. The consequences."

"I don't care," I replied, grazing her lips with mine.

"But you should. That's the difference between you and me. I'm 37-I know how cruel the world can be, and you're still so young."

I leaned back, setting my ego aside... my rock-solid cock would take even longer to corral.

"I could never hurt you," Mom whispered, looking deeply into my eyes. "And I've seen where this ends, and it's only in pain."

"We don't know that," I argued.

"I know it seems so real, she continued. "But there's so much at stake. My job, your life. We'd be shunned, ruined."

"We could make it work, Mom. Trust me."

Mom shook her head no. But the fact that she stayed in my arms gave me reason to hope.

"I used to think like you, honey," she said sadly. "We all do when we're 20 years old."

"I've wanted this longer than you could imagine," I answered. "I've thought about all that stuff."

"No, no, no."

"Then if you don't want it, why are you still in my arms?"

Mom sighed with a slight whimper. She knew I had a point.

"Because... I... I..." she stammered.

"You see that thread of hope."

Mom blinked, startled by my insight. She could only nod yes.

"But that one thread could open a lifetime of misery."

"Or untold ecstasy."

Mom shuddered as her closed her eyes. A sign of surrender or summoning her will?

I summoned my own courage and said: "The fact is, you and I both don't know what'll happen. But I'm willing to take that chance. I don't want to end up an old man someday and have that regret slowly killing me inside."

I felt Mom relax in my arms, letting out a pent-up sigh. She leaned her forehead to mine in sweet abandon.

"Oh God, I know, I know, I know," she whispered helplessly, rolling her head back and forth against mine. "It's so intense."

"It is," I concurred.

"If we did this, Chris, there's no going back."

"Back to living alone. Cold. Lonely."

With that, Mom looked up at me with a sudden realization; like something inside of her clicked. She lunged at me as our lips meshed. An exhausted whimper came from her as my stomach fluttered. A half-gasp, half-cry escaped her lips in between our kisses. Her lips were understandably stiff at first, while her mind wrestled with the actuality of this kiss. Mom placed her hand on my face, uncertain at first but soon caressing my skin with long, reassuring strokes.

The rush of blood to my brain nearly made dizzy as I kept my lips on hers. The swell of victory, the sweet knowledge that I was kissing my mother, all of it swept me away in a merciless riptide. I had dreamt of this moment for so long that it seemed impossible that it was finally happening. Our lips pressed together as the pops and slurps of our kisses echoed in my ears, whetted by the provocative thrill of our first kiss. Mom's kisses slowed then came to a stop as the moment began to slip away from us.

"Honey," she interrupted. "We can't do this."

I leaned my forehead to hers, failing to regain any composure.

"Okay," I murmured. "I understand."

Mom sighed, relaxing in my arms again.

"God, it's not that I don't want to, baby," she explained.

"Shhh, it's okay."

"I know, but..."

"Shhh, it's alright," I reassured her. "I'm not doing anything you don't want to do."

Mom grabbed my head with both hands, as if trying to recover our sacred momentum. I could sense the conflict within.

"God, it's not like I don't want to." she repeated. She sounded near tears.

I kissed her forehead with tender sympathy for her plight.

"And whatever happens, it will be because we love each other."

Mom turned her head, lamenting her hesitance.

"Let's just... take it slow."

I nodded. "It's a lot to ask," I said. "So much to risk."

"It is, baby."

"Just know that I love you no matter what. Nothing will ever change that."

Mom sniffled. "God I've waited so long to hear someone say that."

"And I've waited so long to tell you."

My words echoed throughout my soul as I studied my mother's lovely face. With eyes closed, she shook her head side to side, kissing my hands as if trying to aside her fears and doubts. Within moments her mouth plunged back toward mine. I returned her kiss with equal vigor as her fingers dug into my head to lock me in place. No stiff lips this time. I flung my arms around her, spinning her around in the kitchen. I could tell all her inhibitions were obliterated. Our bodies pressed tightly and I knew Mom could feel my erection against her stomach. I didn't care.

In between the flurry of sloppy kisses, all I could say was "Mother."

I could tell she loved hearing me say that as her kisses grew even more passionate.

"Fuck yeah," she moaned. "Ooooh baby."

We kissed frantically just as long-lost lovers would. Perhaps that's what we were. It certainly felt that way.

My hands flew all over her body, striving to make up for all the years of unexpressed lust. We quickly fell to the floor with our arms still around each other and Mom on her back.

"Loved you for so long," I tried to tell her amidst the frenzied kisses.

Mom could only slide her tongue in my mouth, shoving it in as deep as she could. I pulled the sweater over her head, leaving Mom in her bra and skirt. Mom didn't shy away.

"I know," she panted. "It's so wrong."

I spun her around in my arms, pushing her against the refrigerator and hearing the wall crack behind it. We didn't stop.

"Throw us in jail for this," she cried, salivating as our tongues swam in each other's mouths.

"I'd rot in jail for the rest of my life for you," I shot back.

With that, Mom grabbed my shirt, yanking it over my head. Mom groaned like a beast as she felt my skin under her touch. I tugged at her bra, freeing her succulent mounds of motherly beauty as I kissed each breast.

"God, you fucking gorgeous stud," she said, sliding her tongue in my ear. "We'll make it work."

"We have to," I urged.

My mother whimpered like a helpless child as her desires surged. I was so hard and so ready, clinging to each sinful moment we shared. My fingers yanked her skirt up, ripping her panties away in a haze of haste and need. Mom's deep breathing was music to my ears. "I don't care," she cooed. "I love you baby."

"I love you, Mom." I cupped her face with both hands.

"Call me 'Mother,'" she hissed back at me.

"Yeah?" I challenged playfully. "Mother."

With that, I leaned forward, feeling the heat of my mother's pussy against my cock. My body froze in awe as Mom gasped in desperation. The softness, the warmth, the wetness and the clenching of her vagina around my length made me feel as if I was entering paradise. Sharp violent spasms shook me to my core as reality and fantasy crashed together in a blizzard of shock, lust and orgasm.

Just as soon as it began, I came. It was fast. Too fast.

CHAPTER 15 - TENDER IS THE NIGHT

The kitchen floor was cold. I heard our breaths echoing throughout the room.

"Oh God," I shivered. "I'm so sorry."

"No, no, honey. It's okay," Mom reassured me.

"I wanted it to last."

Mom shushed me as I rested my head on her breast, catching my breath as the last aftershocks of my orgasm rocked my body. Thankfully, she allowed me to stay inside her.

"It's okay baby," Mom whispered lovingly. "The first time is always over before you know it."

I gasped, reveling in the reality that I had just had sexual intercourse with my own mother. For several moments neither of us said a word.

Our motions slowed to the rhythm of our heartbeats. It was all quiet except for our breathing and the soft, sucking sounds of our kisses. I brought my right hand to Mom's face, tracing her jaw and cheek with the appreciation of a thousand men.

"Loved you since I could remember."

"Oh baby," she said, softly kissing me. "It doesn't seem real, does it?"

"I know," I replied. "I just wish I could have lasted longer."

"Oh honey, no," she said. "I don't care about that."

I sighed in thanks, lowering my lips to the nape of her neck.

"Oh dear God!" Mom bellowed. "So good."

My muffled moans of approval led to kissing her ear, my tongue lazily circling her ear over and over. Mom quivered.

"Wanted you my entire life," I gasped.

A half-gasp, half-cry was her only reply.

"Dreamed of you."

"Oh God yes, Chris."

"Mother."

I felt her body tense up.

"We really did this."

Our kisses were filled with purpose, tinged with the forbidden power of our sinful union.

"Kissing my mother," I whispered. "My own mother."

Mom clutched the sides of my face, steadying me for another soulful kiss. I think she was re-affirming my words and relishing the forbidden element of it all. We stayed on the dining room floor well past sunset, holding each other, kissing and whispering like the truest of lovers. It was absolutely magical despite how dark the house had gotten.

There was no guilt or regret. None. Just amazement. Astonishment. Love.

"Let's go upstairs," Mom said.

I followed her up the stairs, admiring the flexing of her thighs and the way her full ass swayed with each step.

That night I slept with Mom in her king-sized bed. We instinctively picked up where we had left off downstairs, cuddling and whispering underneath her silk covers. Mom had lit a candle before slipping under the sheets, and it cast a warm orange glow on her succulent, golden skin. We kissed as we shared all the dreams and thoughts we had had about each other through the years. The revelations were honest and pure. Tears were shed throughout the many laughs and kisses. I lost count of how many "I love you's" were given.

The thrill of holding my mother in my arms kept me wide awake. I didn't want to sleep for fear of losing the moment, but around 2am I dozed off with Mom's head on my chest. I fell asleep to her sweet voice admitting how much she loved listening to the beating heart of her son. Wow.

I slept on and off throughout the night, waking up every hour to make sure this wasn't some dream. And every hour, there she was... in my arms and close to me. Secure. Loved. I would easily fall back to sleep after burrowing my face in the nape of her neck, kissing the skin of my dear mother. She would gently stir with the faintest of moans, snuggling even closer to my body. Every time, my hands would come to rest upon her hips and ass. Around 8am I felt warm, soft flesh on my lips. I opened my eyes to see the enchanting loveliness of the woman who gave me life. Mom was the type that looked great even right after waking up. I took a second to soak it all in: The long, blonde tresses of her hair and the sapphire twinkle in her eyes, perfectly complimented by the most telling smile of love and contentment.

"G'morning," she whispered.

"Oh wow."

"That's what I thought when I woke up too."

Still nude, I sat up on my elbows to see her dressed in a lovely white cotton robe. Her luscious golden locks cascaded about her shoulders so perfectly. Her smile said it all: Fulfillment and love.

I returned her kiss with my eyes wide open, sliding up off the bed to take her in my arms. Inside, I was already on fire, so completely ready to make love to her once again. Mom fell back upon the mattress with my mouth pressed to hers, tightly holding my hands in hers.

"God I love you."

"Oh baby, so much," she sighed.

There was a sweet sense of afterglow between the both of us-an underlying current of awareness in this moment. Mom lovingly placed her hand on my face.

"We need to talk," she said. "Nothing bad, but just talk."

"Absolutely," I said, sitting up.

Mom laid it all out: How she felt last night, why she felt it, and what needed to happen next. After a few minutes, she revealed something I'd never known before. "It's almost cathartic in a way," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Us making love," she replied. "I intentionally raised you to be a free thinker," she explained. "But for me, I was raised under the holy terror of a pissed-off God."

Mom went on to describe how the religious environment of her parents' house led her to experience psychological trauma in her youth. "Always thinking there's this invisible white bearded guy silently watching you really messes with your mind," she added. "It was years before I could even begin to counter it all with reason and logic."

"So what did you do?"

"I took every precaution to make sure you weren't raised that way," Mom said, tears welling up in her eyes. "No person should ever have to go through that agony."

Mom added that letting go of what was forced into her mind was like trying to unlearn how to speak English. The discussion helped me understand where Mom was coming from and how, even now, there were moments when she still thought she would burn in some eternal fire pit because of her worthlessness.

"I can't promise it'll all be roses and wine, Chris," Mom confessed in my arms. "There'll always be that terrified little girl inside who's afraid to going to hell."

"Then know you'll never have to go through that alone," I replied. "Ever again."

Mom's arms tightened about me as I relished our moment of oneness. I felt my love for her swell inside of me, and I felt so grateful for such bliss.

Mom tilted her head back, staring into my eyes with a lifetime of sinful desire. No words were necessary, her eyes said it all. But of course, I couldn't help myself.

"Mother," I whispered.

"My son."

Just like with her trigger word "Mother," hearing Mom say "my son" with my lips pressed to hers as her rightful lover awakened all five of my senses. With Mom's mouthwatering body against mine, I ran my palms down her arms to clutch her heaving breasts and I felt my legs buckle.

Mom's eyes closed, basking in my touch. With her mouth agape, her face nuzzled her own arm as I watched the forbidden emotions play on out her face. I wanted to kiss her but was too astounded by what I was watching. I had never seen Mom look this way. I decided to up the stakes by sliding the robe down my mother's smooth, bare shoulder. Seeing her bare golden skin roused that familiar beast within me.

"Ooooh mother," I cooed.

Her mouth opened wider, her eyes shut tight with desire. I could sense the ecstasy brewing deep within her mind. Shannon was right: All sex begins and ends in the mind. This was my chance to plant the roots of our romance even deeper.

Mom's right hand trickled down my chest, stopping to trace my swollen pecs and chiseled abdomen. I mentally thanked myself for all the hard work in the gym, as I could tell she appreciated my buff chest. Tickled by her soft touches, I gasped and shivered. Then, as if in slow motion, Mom's hand pulled back the sheet that covered my tall, throbbing stalk. Our gazes alternated between my rock-hard manhood and the amazement in the other's eyes.

"Jesus," Mom whispered faintly. "So... thick."

I was spellbound. Mom's face wore an expression of wonder that I had never seen on her before. Two of her fingertips glazed the tip of my cock before gently tracing the underside of my head. I watched helplessly as all of her fingers curled around about the base of my shaft. I shuddered.

"Mother."

Mom gazed downward, preparing to lower her face. I sat on my hands like a gymnast on the rings, trembling under her touch. When Mom's head slowly dropped, I moaned in surreal awe at what was about to happen to me. My mother was about to suck my cock, and absolutely nothing could stop it from happening.

A hot, wet, flat tongue smoothed my cockhead. I cried out as burning desire pumped through my veins, culminating in the furnace of lust between my thighs. I bucked, clawing at Mom's back, trying to grasp her thick nude hips.

All at once, my senses were overwhelmed. Mom gave no mercy as she enveloped my groin with her mouth. Was my entire cock in Mom's mouth? I pulled back her hair to see her nose pressed against my groin... no cock anywhere. Gone. Vanished. I collapsed back on the bed in sheer bliss.

Mom shifted to my side, giving me prime access to her luscious hips. It also gave me front-row access to the most amazing demonstration of forbidden love ever witnessed. Mother's tongue crisscrossed at the base of my shaft, thrilling me beyond belief. My trembling hands stroked her hair in an effort to show my appreciation for such pleasure.

I marveled at the sight of her smooth glossy skin and endless curves. I reminded myself over and over that I had this. I had captured the ultimate prize. The elusive mystery all men seek, whether they know it or not.

Mom lifted her face as her glistening saliva glazed my cock. Those sacred lips, surrounding my cock with no room for escape. My right leg started shaking and I could feel my hot cum stirring within. Low, throaty moans came from Mom's lungs as she gyrated her head atop my rod. I was going to cum.

But just then Mom lifted her head up off of me with a loud pop. Her moist lips barely an inch from my cock, she cast a look of sheer lust toward me from under her brow. I writhed, desperate to cum, but knew she had a better plan. She stayed there for a moment before sliding out her tongue to rest on the underside of my purplish cock. Mom kept it there, pulling me to yet another height of ungodly bliss.

Another lengthy gaze ensued. A stillness fell over us as Mom's hot breath cascaded down my still-rock-solid cock.

Then she crawled up my body, pausing only to swathe my cock once more with her appreciative tongue. Those heavy breasts soon surrounded my manhood as her tongue traced the deep muscular rivets of my stomach. God, I could tell she loved what she was doing. It was plain to see in her eyes-the way she kissed my body and savored my cock. She left no doubt as to whom she loved more than anyone else in the world.

"Love of my life," I whispered. Mom continued to move seductively up my body, dragging her nipples along my torso. The skin-to-skin contact flooded my senses as she occasionally lowered her breasts to let them pillow out on my abs. My chest heaved. My face was lost... had vanished... had disappeared in the dark valley of my mother's bosom. My mind, body and soul felt aligned for the first time in my life. Mom straddled me, bending and twisting with the elegance of a ballerina. Our movements were much slower than they were the previous night, and with good reason. As her knees straddled my hips, I finally had the chance to feel her own wide, comfortable hips that featured in so many of my fantasies. Within seconds, Mom's hips lowered themselves and her vulva swallowed my searing cock.

Mom pursed her lips together, blowing out a blast of air as if dipping into a hot steamy whirlpool. With a single motion, I was back inside my dear mother. But I knew that this time we would build on last night's blasphemous triumph. Nothing rushed, no haste... just slow and steady. It was clear who ran the show here in my mother's bedroom: She and she alone. She was having her way with me as no mother should with her son. And it was with one simple position that Mom claimed me as her own; my woman ground her hips against me with depth and purpose.

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers