Eternally Bound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

"Ooooh my God, look at you disappear inside me, baby," she purred, raking her nails up and down my thighs and ass.

"Sweet Jesus, you're not even halfway in yet, fucking shit!"

Mom's head flopped back onto her pillow as the veins in her neck bulged. Her face flushed fiery red as I slowed my tempo. I began to caress those silky hips, admiring the suppleness of her skin.

She let out a piercing scream, exploding from the sexual tension of the past few days. I hoped that this was therapeutic for her-having some good, hot sex. Looking down at her big, healthy breasts, I quickly smothered my face in her left tit, welcoming her entire areola into my famished mouth. Grazing her nipple across my tongue and front teeth, Mom cradled my head to her bosom.

"Ooooh fuck yeah, baby," she hissed. "Feed from me."

Her words set yet another fire within me. I opened my jaw as far as possible, sucking on as much delicious breast as I could.

I prayed I could last at least 30 minutes before cumming. I felt that the longer I could hold back and make love to her the more of an impression I could make. But God almighty, those hips and bronzed thighs instinctually cried for my cum.

I glanced down to see most of my cock inside her. Roused by the sight, I kissed my mother's mouth again, cupping my hands under her shoulders to hold her steady. I made one long, slow thrust, bottoming out against her cervix. The emotional tango upon her face was like looking at pure living art. She held her breath as if in pain, but her misty eyes boasted an unearthly pleasure.

Both of us took our time rejoicing in our union. Kissing her full lips anew, I stayed inside her for what felt like an eternity. I could feel her gripping my cock in spasms. Each time she clasped my spear with those sweet vaginal muscles, I shuddered as if bitterly cold.

"Forever... inside of you... forever like this."

Mom held my face to hers; I could see she was moved by my tender words. We sat there, united in spirit, body and mind, as we swam in each other's eyes.

Her tongue glided inside my mouth as our bodies soon found their instinctive rhythm. (Mom said later she thought it was because we're related, giving us an unfair advantage over other couples.) My hands reached down, grasping her creamy thighs, as I pulled all the way out of her dripping pussy. She gave a slight cry of sadness as I left her body, yet it was only a split-second later when I slid back in, slicing through her like a hot knife through butter. "Oh my baby," she exhaled, staring right at me with a hazy-eyed, crazed look. "God, we're joined. We fit perfectly."

Planting my cock all the way in, I curled my toes to try to gain that extra inch of leverage and depth-it worked. Beth took a slow, deep breath as I sank as far inside her as I could go.

"Oh, Mother," I gasped, marveling at the depth of my cock inside her.

Mom's body tensed up; she clenched her fists while stroking my back and ass. "Oh fuck, yeah, baby!"

I absolutely loved this untamed reaction. It was like I'd set a raging beast loose. The veins and muscles in Mom's neck bulged, and she held her breath while clenching her teeth. All of that mixed in with the thin sheen of perspiration on her face made me even more proud that I was sharing this timeless act with her.

"So good!" Mother cried out.

Our thrusting gained speed as our bodies began slapping together, echoing throughout the room in a glorious, wicked concerto. Watching her eyes become wild with unconstrained urgency took my breath away. I gulped back my shock, reveling in the magnificent sounds of our flesh clapping together. All five of my senses were on mind-blowing overload, and it was just a matter of time before my seed would be spilt. The mere thought of my mother making me cum was mind-boggling, let alone the reality.

Both my hands now gripped her glossy thighs while we sloppily kissed and tongued each other's chins, jaws and faces. I muttered "Mother" again and again, keeping Beth in a state of ecstasy. My lubricated cock slid in and out of her over and over with insatiable gusto. Our symmetrical rhythm shifted to a faster pace, as it was clear how much Mom wanted this. I lapped away at the salty sweat on the nape of her neck, reminding myself of all the times over the years when I had stared at her beautiful neckline. That memory alone was enough to fuel my dreams and fantasies. Our flesh came together loudly, combining with "the sucking sounds of my cock sliding in and out her soaking pussy to produce a timeless, erotic symphony: The slap of thigh against thigh, the small exhalations and exclamations of pleasure, the squeaking complaints of the bedframe beneath us, the unique sounds of man and woman fusing together into one entity. I felt powerful, able to sustain my pace indefinitely. Never taking our eyes off one another, we increased our tempo.

"Can't believe... how... good you feel," Mom cried, her voice wavering with each violent thrust.

"Gonna cum, Mother," I warned, lapping at her earlobe.

Lifting myself to my knees, I clung to those caramel thighs I loved so dearly and bore down into her like a madman. Her next words were an order, delivered in a tone of assertive urgency: "Don't you dare pull out of me!"

The way she said, "Dare" kept echoing in my mind. The scolding, yet demanding, inflection in her voice almost brought me to tears.

Watching those big honeyed breasts sway back and forth and staring into her loving eyes sent me over the edge. I passed the point of no return and knew that Beth's pussy would soon be welcoming the sperm of the man who'd been her biggest aficionado since he was five years old. Reminding myself of that fact did the trick. Violent spasms threatened to rip me in half as my orgasm took hold.

Screaming out "Mother... fuck!" I stiffened, paralyzed by the blistering ecstasy of cumming inside a woman I loved with every element of my being. Beth's legs wrapped around me; she hooked her ankles behind my ass and arched her back, putting her weight on her head with her hands clawing her long, tousled hair, crying out in joy. She writhed below me as she, too, began cumming... her body spasmed countless times as I did my best to keep my hold on her, now cupping her big, sweet ass. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she emitted an unearthly sound that was part moan, part whine, part groan and part roar. Her back relaxed then arched again from her own shattering orgasm. I must have been pouring gallons of hot sperm into my mother because I was still cumming. Embracing my inner animal, I reached up with my right hand to grasp her neck, bringing her open mouth to mine for a blistering kiss. Mother's primitive moans were muffled as my tongue swam in her mouth still thrashing in and out of her. I could tell she didn't want me pulling out anytime soon, and I wasn't about to protest. I would spend the rest of my natural life inside this angelic woman if it were at possible.

A few moments passed as our collective climaxes subsided. In the midst of our kiss Mom muttered "Stay inside me." I nodded yes and kissed her again, reveling in our shared passion.

"They say the first minutes after a man cums is when he's the most honest," she whispered, kissing my shoulder. "That you can tell if he regrets it or not."

I responded by propping myself up on my elbows to gaze into those mysterious eyes I'd adored for so many years, my cock still tucked all the way inside her. Brushing a few strands of sweat-soaked hair from her brow, I basked in the afterglow of our lovemaking, admiring Mom's lush beauty and rumpled post-sex look.

One last shudder of orgasm rocked me.

"Oh my God," Mom murmured. "You really do love me, don't you?"

I nodded yes before bringing my forehead to hers, taken by the fact that I had just fucked the living shit out of the woman who gave me life.

"Ooooh baby," Beth gasped, quickly embracing me as her voice cracked. "I thought maybe you just wanted to see what it was like, then leave."

"Absolutely not," I reassured her with a flurry of delicate kisses. "You just have no idea how many years I've dreamed of you like this."

Mom pressed her mouth to mine as she motioned for us to roll over, getting on top of me while my cock was still safely tucked deep inside of her. We made out for some time like that, giving me the opportunity to really feel every square inch of my mother's body. She was now on her knees straddling me, allowing me full access to that buxom ass, all round and slightly clenched. My hands explored every square inch of her sweeping cheeks, tracing the deep warm cleave separating those two taut pumpkins.

The succulent swell of her spheres-how completely round they were. And yes, they were so big without being fat. Sweet Jesus, they were just right in size and shape. I had always preferred larger, bustier women, and to think: It was all because of Mom. And here I was, taking it all in... breathing it in for love's sake.

We rolled over again and I crawled atop her slowly, planting sweet, tiny kisses down her chest and across her stomach before turning her over face-down. Using the backs of my hands, I caressed the sacred mounds of her ass. Mother sighed heavily as my skin grazed hers.

"Ooooh God, I love how you touch me," she confessed.

Planting my lips on her right hipbone, I lazily dragged my mouth across it to the dark beautiful cleave that split her ass cheeks apart. I groaned, nearly losing my senses from admiring those golden peaks.

"Oh my God," I whispered before planting an open-mouthed kiss on her left cheek.

"Mmm," I moaned, kneading her cheeks with my eager hands.

My mouth, still wet from the kiss, crept down Mother's left cheek, coating the crest of her buttock with my saliva and running my tongue all across its velvety skin. I was re-defining the age-old phrase "kiss my ass," giving it an entirely new and more sensual meaning. With Mom's arms splayed out on either side of her body, I could now take in the full beauty of her back, thighs and ass. I loved how the deep valley of her spine accentuated her sumptuous body. I loved how that hollow dipped down and then jutted out to form the fleshy ass that I was gratefully sucking on. I watched Mother's head sway slowly from side to side in agonizing ecstasy.

"Fuck yeah," she purred.

With that, I shifted over to kiss her ass crack, slowly sinking my mouth, my nose, my entire face into the delicious cleavage.

"Ooooh baby. Breathe it in... breathe it in," she moaned. I groaned my approval, muffled by the soft orbs of her ass on either side of my face. Before now I had only ever dreamt of doing this, and I absolutely loved the reality. I had finally buried my face in the very ass I had coveted all my life. The same ass that called to me over time, the same backside that had been hidden by every imaginable kind of dress, skirt and pants.

All I could do was kiss as much ass flesh as I could, taking my time to bask in its magnificence. I rested a hand on each cheek, gently patting them and watched the ripples of my pats roll across her cheeks.

"You like that!" Mom gasped.

"Unbelievable," I muttered, placing more kisses on her creamy skin and moving my face back to her delicious ass cleavage.

After a moment I lifted both hands, placing them on her meaty calves and sliding them up the backs of her legs, past her knees and up her thighs until I reached her backside. Using both palms, I gripped the bronzed flesh and spread her cheeks apart, displaying her hidden treasure to me. Mom shuddered.

"Ooooh fucking shit," she exhaled, breathless and eager to feel what would happen next.

After a lifetime of fantasy and curiosity, I couldn't resist any longer; I leaned in, my nose just inches away from the glistening star of my mother's exotic asshole. Slowly I flared my nostrils, inhaling the dirty scent.

I took in the pheromone-charged odor, the smell of her ass making my senses reel. It was feminine and filthy, girlish and depraved, the very essence of what it meant to fuck. My cock, already painfully hard, instantly began to swell even more.

I pulled Mom's cheeks even further apart, extending my tongue and licking all the way up her crack, starting at the bottom where her tangy cunt juices were strongest, slowly working my way up past her perineum until I reached the core of her asshole. I felt Mother tremble at the contact of my lips with her anus. I was slow and deliberate, French-kissing her hole like I did her mouth just moments ago, gently and lovingly pushing my tongue inside, probing the swollen lips of her asshole. Throughout my ass worship, all I could envision were the years of lustfully staring at, and endlessly fantasizing about, my mother's ass.

I probed as far inside her as I could, and when I couldn't penetrate any deeper I pulled back out and slid my tongue across her opening in lazy, slow circles before sliding in her yet again. Gradually I became aware of Mom pushing back against my face. It was subtle, but she was clearly trying to help me tongue-fuck her as deeply as possible, pushing back to meet my penetrating mouth. The heat from her vagina had increased, too; I could feel it warming my chin and neck.

Time ceased to matter as I devoured her ass; everything was lost in a fog of smell and taste and texture. The only thing in the world that mattered was this moment. Just as she had asked me to, I came inside her both times we made love that night. "My bride," I cooed as she held my head to her bosom.

She sighed, stroking my hair as only a good mother knows how to do.

"My husband."

CHAPTER 17 - THE LOVE YOU TAKE

The next day was as heartbreaking as I imagined it would be. As much as I didn't like Mom's wish for me to return to Indiana, I had to respect her wisdom. A new love affair was a lot to put on anyone's plate, let alone a mother and son entering into a socially forbidden romance such as ours. The one good take-away from our separation was that we could kiss without fear and hold hands at the airport. Up to this point, mom had cautiously kept the passion confined to the bedroom. But at the security checkpoint the emotional barriers had fallen amidst the kisses and lingering hugs.

Cradling her by her narrow waist, I committed the taste of Beth's lips to memory.

"I don't want to lose you."

"Never," she whispered. "Always together."

"Always."

The taste of Mom's mouth filled mine. She stopped my lips with a quick, clinging kiss that scattered my troubled thoughts like dead ashes. "I love you." Said mother.

One final kiss and a wistful graze from her fingertips were the last memories I took on board with me. Sitting between two strangers, I unwillingly made my way eastward at 600mph. Inside I felt numb, emotionally spent. The many wonders of forbidden love that I'd experienced in the past week had transformed me, even as I prayed that our relation would not be our undoing.

From the moment I accepted that I was in love with Beth, there was nothing in my life that wasn't infused with new meaning, that didn't have hidden significances, that didn't carry with it an arousing undertone.

In my half-attempts at sleep on the flight I managed to drift off a few times, wondering if everything that happened with Mom and I was all just a dream. I replayed as many images from the week as I could, making sure I wasn't forgetting any of the poignant moments that I felt defined our remarkable triumphs. Feeling Mom's entire body shake as my seed shot inside her womb, staring into her misty eyes as it happened, the sacred moments of afterglow, and even the sight of her glossy thighs as we watched television... all of it was forged into my heart and soul.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Indianapolis, where the local time is 9:32pm and the temperature is 17 degrees."

I had hoped that the bitter cold and mechanical greeting weren't a sign of things to come. As I made my way off the jet bridge to the luggage carousal I felt hollow inside, like a part of me was missing. As I waited for my luggage I stared vacantly at the moving metal plates of the carousal. A single word kept echoing in my mind:

"Mother."

I made my way to Shannon's apartment and was greeted by a warm, loving embrace. She had a late dinner ready for me, and as we ate I gradually opened up to her about how the trip home was. About halfway through my retelling I was overcome with gratitude for having such an intelligent and thoughtful ally in my corner. Most guys in my shoes would never have a sounding board at all, let alone a supportive one. In my research for Shannon's class one of the biggest sorrows of people with incestuous thoughts was the desperate need for someone just to talk to about it all.

I fell asleep a grateful man. I heard the annoying buzz of my phone at around 10 o'clock the next morning. I had come to hate that sound-it either meant "wake my ass up" or my bank texting me with low balance alerts. I grabbed the phone with little interest.

The word "Mom" flashed on the screen with a gorgeous picture I'd taken of her at the Wharf as her avatar. I leapt out of bed.

"G' morning love."

"Mom?"

"Are you up?"

"Yeah." I wiped my eyes. "Wow, I'm so glad you called."

"I miss you."

"God, I miss you too."

"You shouldn't have left."

"I know. I didn't want to."

Silence. That awkward but knowing silence of wanton love and lust.

"I slept in your bed last night. Cried myself to sleep."

"Oh Mother, I'm so sorry."

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you, Mother."

"I love you more."

I sighed, wondering how quickly I could get back to San Diego.

Shannon awoke, knowing who it was on the line. Leaning on her elbow, she listened like an over-eager teenager. Her smile said it all as I glanced over at her several times. She leapt from the bed to grab a steno pad to write on.

"She's unsure. She needs affirmation. Ask about her feelings," Shannon wrote.

Taking Shannon's advice, I asked Mom, "How did you feel when I got on the plane?"

Shannon gave me a big thumbs-up.

"Alone, cold," Mom said. "I didn't want you to leave."

"Do you still think we need space?"

"No. But I don't know. Maybe."

"It's a lot to adjust to," I said.

Shannon nodded with a warm smile.

"But it's going to be alright," I continued. It's just that we're by ourselves now and our minds are trying to process it all. It's overwhelming."

"God, I am so proud of you honey. You are so wise for your age."

"Well thanks, Mom. I just... I just want you happy. You of all people deserve it."

"Oh baby."

"It's going to be awesome, Mom. Really it is. I'll make the best of the last semester here, and it'll just make me appreciate you even more."

I could hear Mom sniffle, holding back the tears.

"God, I love you Chris."

"I love you too, Mother."

She gave a deep sigh of love and passion.

"Miss you so much," she whispered.

"It was weird sleeping without you last night."

"I know! It was awful," Mom replied.

"But it made me appreciate our last night together. What you asked me at dinner..."

Mom gave a low moan of arousal.

"Ooooh Chris," she said softly.

My own arousal was obvious as Shannon leaned up, nodding knowingly. A few seconds of silence followed between Mom and I.

"Love making love to you, Mother."

"God, I did too, baby," Mom sighed.

Shannon mouthed "keep going" as she laid her palm upon my thigh. My breaths grew shallow, turned on by this new way of making love to my Mother. I was terrified but thrilled to try putting my desires into words.

"All those years of staring at you... hoping," I confessed, easing down onto my back.

My cock was at its full mast, pulsing in midair as the blood surged inside. Shannon shifted on the bed beside me, gazing at its height dreamily.

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers