Eternally Bound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

The morning sunlight cast its brightness into her room, bathing Mom's flesh in a rich, golden hue. Her healthy, full figure glowed with timeless magnificence, rich and sumptuous. Beads of sweat began trickling down her torso and chest like dew on leaves in the early morning sun. The radiance of the warm sunlight accentuated every long, sweeping curve of her body. From between her divine breasts, the orange sunlight inspired me as I paused long enough to trace her sun-kissed bosom. There I caught Mom's penetrating gaze.

"I always heard you can't look in another person's eyes longer than six seconds without killing them or making love to them," Mom said, still out of breath from our workout.

She followed that up with a gentle squeeze inside, milking my cock with her vaginal muscles. We both shuddered.

"God almighty," I said, my voice little more than a whisper. "So deep."

Sweat had matted Mom's hair to her forehead. A thin smile graced her face, which was red from exertion. She was concentrating intently on the lovemaking that was taking our relationship to new dimensions we just were beginning to understand. Throughout our mother-son intercourse I wanted to understand the spell my mother had cast over me. I studied her every facial expression, every reaction and every breath. It was as if I were having an out-of-body experience, watching two loving souls experience the beauty of making pure, sacred love.

My mother looked down at my cock appearing and vanishing between her legs. I caught a glimpse of it as the haze of lust consumed me. We had found our rhythm and took delight in its intoxicating potency. Our flesh came together loudly, combining with the natural lubricants we had both produced to create a timeless, erotic symphony: The slap of thigh against thigh, small exhalations and exclamations of pleasure, the squeaking complaints of the bedframe beneath us, the unique moist suction and thrusting of man and woman fusing together into one entity. I felt powerful, able to sustain my pace indefinitely. Never taking our eyes off one another, we increased our tempo.

A full, meaningful kiss fused the momentum between us as Mom grasped the back of my neck, interlocking her fingers. Bouncing atop me again and again, my grateful flesh absorbed the rocking motion that unleashed my primal need. I felt the sperm surge up my shaft and then that sacred triumphant moment: The ejection of semen into the vagina of my divine mother. What in all of life can compare with such ecstasy?

CHAPTER 16 - A DIFFERENT CORNER

Despite our desires, time was working against us. With just one night left before I returned to Indiana, Mom and I reluctantly left the bedroom and cleaned ourselves up. She wanted to go back to the Wharf, to book-end my time home and to celebrate our newfound relationship.

Mom branded this our first "date" night by wearing a gorgeous black sleeveless B-Slim dress. Mom's appearance was always so polished, so elegant, but tonight there was something different about her. There was an inner peace about her, a certain glow. Mom sashayed into the bedroom as I sat on the bed buttoning my shirt. With a telling grin she pirouetted about, showing me the body I had sought my entire life.

The black fabric gracefully hugged and tucked all of her wondrous curves, showcasing the mouthwatering breasts I had suckled less than an hour prior. Ornate platinum bracelets decorated each wrist, complementing the glistening diamond earrings she wore. But it was my Swarovski necklace resting on her chest that got my attention. The bluish jewel dangled dangerously close to the crest of that deep cleavage.

"My necklace."

"And never a better time to wear it."

Mom wiggled into my arms for a long, wet kiss.

"Our first date."

Later at the restaurant with the sun setting, it cast a deep auburn glow about our table. Mom ordered a bottle of 1995 Sauvignon Blanc to commemorate the year I was born.

After the waitress filled our glasses, Mom raised hers.

"To the best year of my life."

We clinked our glasses together, marveling in this surreal moment.

"The year I became whole," she added.

We sipped the wine, sharing a lustful gaze. I felt Mom's foot caress my leg.

"I've waited all those years to finally hear you say that, Mother."

Mom sighed heavily, that dear trigger word she so loved. She set down her glass and moved her foot away from my leg.

"Honey," Mom started. "You need to get back to Bloomington."

"Yeah, I know."

"No-I mean to finish the semester."

"Okay," I replied with some hesitation.

"It's just... well, all of this, us. We need time to adjust."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that to go from a life by myself to this-to 'us'-will take time. It's a real adjustment."

"Yeah I know," I replied. "I can imagine."

"I mean, don't get me wrong honey," Mom said, placing her hands atop mine.

I recalled how frightened she had been the last time our hands grazed each other's here at the Wharf. I glowed inside, reminded of the victory I had accomplished since my last dinner here.

"There's a lot we have to talk about," she continued, looking up at me with her intoxicating sapphire eyes.

"I love you," I vowed, squeezing her hands gently in mine.

"And I love you, Chris." I could see her eyes getting watery.

"I love you more than anything," she continued. "I really never thought that we could... I mean, it's all so intense.

"I know. And the last thing I want is to lose you-to lose us."

"That won't happen, baby." A tear rolled down her face. "I could never deny my son."

The emotion overwhelmed me as I, too, welled up. We caressed each other's hands more and more with each passing moment.

"God, I love you," I repeated, bringing her hands to my lips.

"Tell me I'm your woman, Chris," Mom whispered.

"Always," I replied. "My heart belongs to you. It always has. Since the day you gave birth to me."

Mom sighed, wiping the tears flowing down her face. I quickly grabbed some tissues from her purse.

"Thank you, honey," she said with a sniffle. "Promise me something," she asked in a much more hushed, urgent tone.

"Absolutely."

"Something very special."

"Okay, anything."

"Stay with me in my bedroom tonight," she whispered.

"Of course."

"And... please don't pull out tonight."

Holy shit, did she just say that? My stomach knotted up hearing her say such a thing. I had been pulling out each time for fear of making her pregnant. Plus, I didn't want to just assume it was okay with her, so I played it safe.

"Mom, are you... I mean, are you sure? I just didn't want you to think..."

"Yes," she said firmly. "And just leave it at that."

Her request struck a nerve with me. There was something so very special about her asking this. This brought back that sweet memory of eavesdropping on her phone call years ago.

"Mom," I began calmly, finding my courage. "I want to share something with you that I can't believe I'm going to say. But what you just said reminds me of when I was younger... and overheard you on the phone one day."

I glanced up to see the wonder twinkling in her still-misty eyes.

"Something that had a huge impact on me."

"Oh honey," she said, giving my hands a squeeze.

"You were on the phone when I was home sick, and I heard you say you wanted another baby..."

"Ooooh," she gasped.

"... and you were crying, and I just never forgot the sadness and heartache in your voice. How you wished whoever you were dating would understand your need for another baby."

Mom's mouth was agape with wonder and slight embarrassment. "You heard that?" she said in a small voice.

"I did."

"Oh my God, Chris."

"I think, even then, I was in love with you."

Mom lowered her face, overcome with emotion.

"I've never shared that with anyone," she murmured. "I can't believe you heard that."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Mother."

"No, I know," she said, raising her face to look at me. "I always thought it was something only a woman would understand. I was talking to my friend Sheila."

There was an awkward moment of silence.

"I never knew a man could feel that way."

I felt our relationship turned a big corner that night. After a wonderful meal and a steamy ride back home, Beth and I were making out wildly as we made our way from the garage into the house. The hunger for my mother boiled over as never before as she pinned me against the doorframe, rubbing my painfully-hard cock through my khakis. "Carry me upstairs," she demanded.

We collectively gasped, realizing the full impact of this moment. I knew she was drunk, but she was clear and lucid. Knowing that Mom's wish was about to be granted took my breath away. I lunged at her, crushing my mouth to hers in powerful need, right there in the doorway. Beth offered no resistance whatsoever as I savored the blessed thrill of kissing a woman I had admired all of my life. Unlike in our last tryst, this time Mom was letting me have my way. The sordid reality of it almost made me lose my footing as I secured my loving arms around her, cradling her perfect body. My nostrils flared as I tasted her lips and tongue, swallowing her delicious saliva. I shoved her back against the doorframe, cramming my tongue down her wide-open throat. My hands couldn't keep still as I cradled her face, trying to maintain some composure. "In love with you," I murmured between the quick slurps of my tongue to hers.

"So beautiful."

With that, I caught a glimpse of her bare neck, and in the haze of my affection I bore down on it with gusto. Mom yelped as I nibbled her flesh.

"Oh fucking Jesus," she groaned, lifting her left leg to wrap around my ass.

Emboldened by her lustful act, I reached down in the hopes that her left leg might be bare, that I might touch the flesh I had given a gallon of my cum for.

It was.

I lost all sense of right or wrong groping the flesh of my mother's plump left thigh. God, it felt so smooth and ripe, so thick and juicy. Our lips meshed anew as we frantically bent our necks for a deeper, stronger kiss. By now Mom had matched my intensity; the top of her dress had loosened, giving me a prime view of her mouthwatering neck and shoulders. God, even those bare shoulders made me shiver with delight...

"Ooooh," moaned my mother. "Why didn't we do this sooner, Christopher?"

"Oh God, I wish we had," I mumbled. "Could've been married by now." Mom stopped, cupping my blushing face in her hands. The mention of marriage took this to an entirely new level. As we both caught our breath, I could tell my words had struck a chord within her. Her expressions said it all, going from "Are you serious?" to "Really?" and finally to "I'm intrigued."

Our mouths slammed together, our vigor embodying our desire to make such a commitment. It was clear that the idea of matrimony was an aphrodisiac for us both. I silently praised myself for stumbling across this sinful fetish as I pulled her face to mine.

"Want to marry you," I confessed breathlessly.

Mom's eyes fluttered as her eyes rolled back in her head. A long, guttural moan came from deep within her very soul.

"Yeah," I continued. "My bride-to-be."

"Ooooh fuck yeah," she snarled back, lunging at me for a kiss to signify our wicked pact.

The forbidden fires between us were being stoked to new heights. Mother exuded an elegance that I had never seen until this moment-the graceful movements of her body, the finesse of her kisses and touches. With Mother falling against me in the doorway, we somehow made it inside. Ignoring the open garage door, her hands fumbled with the buttons on my shirt before I grew impatient and ripped them off.

"Ooooh," Mom groaned. "You know what you want, don't you baby?"

My response was to smother her mouth with mine before throwing my shirt to the floor. With a feline growl, my mother's arms curled under my shoulders, sliding her body up so her breasts could skim my flesh. I could tell she wanted to enjoy this accomplishment. Her hand covered my cock through my khakis, and I nearly came right there as my entire body jolted. Mom purred in delight; I knew she loved the ease with which she could captivate me.

"Did I do this to you?" she murmured softly into my ear before licking it. "Did Mother make you hard, baby?"

"Yes."

Her hand began kneading my cock through the fabric, and I almost fell backwards.

"Tell me I made you hard."

"Oh Mother, you did this. You made me hard," I answered before we kissed again, sucking on her thick, wet tongue between my lips.

"I did this to you," she whispered in a low, amazed tone. "I really did this."

With that, Mom backed off and stepped away from me. Mom closed the door behind her then walked over to each window, closing the curtains and shutting the blinds. The setting sunlight behind her body emphasized the thrust of her bust, the narrowness of her waist and the width of her glorious hips. Once the last curtain was secured Mother turned to me slowly with a look of wanton lechery.

She exhaled in a half-whine, half-gasp as she unzipped her dress, letting it pool about her ankles. I watched the dress come off her as if in slow motion, revealing all the thickness and curves I had coveted for so many years. Her bra and panties followed.

Mother stood before me with no apprehension. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I could tell she was confident about her body and her nudity. I was overcome by the sight of her hourglass figure: That narrow waist that gracefully flared out to those wide, awe-inspiring, hips, those large, full breasts that glowed with subtle warmth, her nicely-curved stomach that complemented an already perfect body.

"Take your time, Christopher," she encouraged me. "I want you to know your mother's body."

"Dear God," I exhaled. "So perfect. All of you."

"Tell me your favorite part."

I shook my head, transfixed by her fantastic hips and plentiful thighs. The answer was so obvious. "Your hips."

"Why?" she asked.

I stammered, feeling put on the spot.

"They just," I started. "They're so... I don't know... so beautiful," I said, trying to understand why they called to me. "Full."

"Instinct. The beast within. The animal that wants to mate."

I sighed in agreement. "God, yes. The bigger the better."

I watched Mom strut toward me, tossing her hips from side to side. I thought about what she said, and I knew she was right. There was something more to it than just looking sexy- a far deeper reason, something I was born to do.

"You love Mother's big hips?"

"I do."

Beth stopped inches from me and curled her fingers under my khakis to undo my belt buckle.

"You want to be inside your mother, don't you?"

Those words made my spine tingle. I barely managed to nod yes as our lips grazed across each other's. Her hot breath cascaded across my face, as if a gift from the gods of passion.

"Put your hands on those big hips."

I did so without haste, tracing their lines in awe and planting butterfly kisses along her right thigh. My tongue made a long, dragging lick from her left knee to the top of her hip. I kissed her knees, which tickled her a little, causing her to bend them and bring her calves to my full attention. I caressed them with both hands and sprinkled kisses down her ankle to the top of her foot.

I quickly stood as mom pulled off my khakis and boxers, letting the crisp cool air kiss my flesh. My raging cock bobbled free as its length bridged the space between our bodies. I leaned forward to press the pre-cummed tip to her smooth belly. We both moaned as her left hand cupped my shaft at the base.

"Love knowing I can do this to my son." She hungrily kissed me once more. "Take me upstairs, Christopher. Carry me like I'm your bride."

"You will be my bride." I scooped her up in my arms for another soulful kiss.

She fell into my embrace and I easily carried her to the stairs. She sighed as I stared into her deep blue eyes, recognizing all the years of need and desire in them. With her arms draped about my neck, I climbed the stairs; just like in a romantic epic film, slowly and bravely. "You really want this," she whispered.

"I want someone I can wake up next to in the morning."

On hearing these words her body froze. I could tell this meant more to her than just a one-night romp in the sack. Our gaze remained fixed on each other as we made it to her doorway. Her cozy bedroom was lit by just a low nightlight that cast a soft, subtle glow. With love and ease I placed Beth on her back and positioned myself on top of her. I felt those large breasts pillow out beneath my chest, inducing a gasp of total bliss.

"So beautiful, Christopher," she moaned, caressing my back with her eager fingertips. "I love how wrong this feels."

"I know," I said with my lips pressed to her soft bare shoulder. I loved the sensation of my mother's flesh below me.

God, this just felt so right. Both of us were in no rush whatsoever; it felt as if we were already tuned to each other's sinful frequencies. I laid my tongue flat on her shoulder and lazily lapped it across her collarbone to kiss the nape of her neck. Her flesh tasted of salt and body lotion, but I couldn't care less. It was her body, her flesh, her skin that I loved tasting.

"Ooooh," Mom gasped. "It's been so long since I've been kissed like that."

I curled my lips to taste her, cherishing the fact that she was addressing these words to me and no other man. I placed my hands underneath her shoulders, and our bodies merged together as one.

"God, I can't believe this." She squirmed beneath me in ecstasy. "I watched you grow up. Watched you become a man."

"Ooooh Mother," I glided my tongue up to her ear. Beth's body seized up in a series of shudders, jolting as if my words had triggered something in her. I brought my arms around her to share another sensual kiss.

"My dream girl all these years," I breathlessly confessed. "Watched you when you least suspected it." "Ooooh Jesus!"

She cried out with her face against my arm in one of those half-cry, half-screams before sinking her teeth into my bare skin. My cock was aching to be inside this beauty. I had been slowly moving my hips all the while, dry humping her glossy thigh. United together in a passionate kiss, I reached below me to hook my arm under my mother's juicy thigh as I shifted my weight back. She knew exactly what my intent was and parted her legs. With my cock in hand and her lips proudly on mine, I guided my spear toward the mysterious womb I had secretly sought for my entire life.

That split second before a man plunges his cock inside his woman has to be one of life's greatest joys. Lust or greed drives most men; I was driven by pure need. On this night I would do all I could to show my mother just what she meant to me.

"Oh, Chris." Mother melted as I felt the radiating heat from her pussy bathe my hardness. I lifted myself up, propping my weight onto my left hand while my right hand clutched my cock, aiming it at the object of my desire. Mother's hands held my sweat-covered face.

I had never seen such a look in her eyes: Desperate and terrified, but ready and brave. Her eyes cried out "yes" and that was all I needed to see. Looking down, I moved forward to watch my wide bulbous head disappear deep into her opening. My body clenched in that initial flood of warmth and wetness. Mom's mouth opened wide, as if she had been stabbed by a sword. I pulled my right hand away from my cock, balancing myself atop my mother as she peered down onto our marvelous act of blessed intercourse. The sight of our bodies bound together captivated us.

"Look at that," she uttered. "God, that is so beautiful. So good."

My eyes clamped shut, amazed at the heat and wetness of her divine flesh. I couldn't tell what was sexier-watching her pussy swallow my cock, or knowing that this woman was my own mother.

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers