Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina whole body shuddered as I felt her cum, waves of her juices washing over my cock; that was all I could take. "Ready for the Captain to let loose the cannon?" Britt asked the quaking brunette as another orgasm swept through her.

"Pleeeaassee..."she cried out as she dropped her head on my other shoulder. I held her tight and rocked into her pussy once, twice, and then...

"Hunh...hunh...hunh...I grunted with each volley I fired deep inside her. Gina and I held each other tight as my cock spasmed in recoil, her pussy hugging me tight. We breathed hard in each other's ear, regaining enough strength to dare try and stand back upright. Britt kissed us each on the cheek and then went into the bathroom in search of a towel or washcloth. Meanwhile, Kate peeled herself off the dash and walked over and gave us a hug; "That was about the sexiest thing I've watched in a while...thank you." I could just see the top of her head out the windshield as she made her way back into the house.

"Here," Britt stood beside us; "let me help you up." Taking Gina's hand, she held her while Gina found her land-legs once more and stood beside me while I stayed seated. "Stand still," Britt commanded her girlfriend as she dropped to her knees in front of her to help her get cleaned up. I'd foolishly assumed that Britt would use the washcloth she'd found; Gina gasped and dug her finger nails into my shoulder trying to stay upright as our blonde lover took Gina's pussy into her mouth and hoovered our collective juices out of her. Another small tsunami washed over her, flushing the last of our love into Britt's greedy mouth.

"You little shit," Gina cursed, with a smile on her face as she held Britt's head to her crotch until she was once again able to stand on her own. Pulling Britt back to her feet, Gina, her hand still full of blonde hair, pulled Britt into a deep kiss, sharing what Britt had collected. Satisfied that she had received her share of the bounty, Gina leaned over and gave me an equally deep kiss and then a hug, whispering softly, "I love you," and then as she straightened up; "and I love your cock." With that, she gave Britt another kiss and turned and exited the coach.

We both watched as the naked brunette made her way into the house and then Britt slid into my lap. "So, that was fun," as she looked back over my shoulder at the motor home interior. "I can see where this thing could come in real handy, both for the business and personally. I've always wanted to take a road trip somewhere and do some camping."

"Yeah, "I agreed, "I'd like to think that we could sneak a vacation in now and then. I'm not too sure how useful it will be for the business, but you never know. We'll talk to the accountant and see how it all pencils out." I hugged her tight as we sat there silently for a bit. "Well, I don't know about you, but my ass is getting cold and I'm hungry."

"Bitch, bitch, bitch," she giggled, squirming in my lap, trying to get a rise out of me. "Alright, one more kiss," which she took and then whispered in my ear; "we all love you;" and with a wink, she slipped out of my lap and walked out naked, leaving me to gather all the clothes.

**Thursday morning**

"Babe," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmafugasleea..." was the protesting reply. Even her sleepy gibberish sounded sexy and my cock, nestled against her butt responded.

"Baby...wakey, wakey," kissing her ear and cupping her breast.

"G'way...sleep," she mumbled as she pushed back against my dick.

"I'm sorry sweetie," I said a little louder, her nipple now between my thumb and forefinger. I hooked my leg over hers and wedged my hardness in between my favorite buns. Slowly she started to come around and rocked her hips incrementally. I kissed her shoulder and combed my fingers through her long blonde hair; "I didn't want to wake you baby, but I just realized that I need a ride to work. I left my truck at the shop when I brought home the motor home."

"Oh, that's too bad," she murmured, lifting her leg and pushing mine off of her; subtle hint.

"Aw, c'mon lover," I pleaded softly as I pushed myself up on my elbow and gazed down her sexy form. Now on her back, she unintentionally (?) left herself open for further pestering on my part. I ran on finger down from the tip of her nipple and skipped over one rib and then the next. She shivered slightly and I looked up to see her biting her lower lip in anticipation, her eyes scrunched closed. I worked my way down, circling her navel before making my way to my final destination. I stopped short and detoured, tracing a line to her hips and then back to the center of her firm lower belly. Her legs spread slightly as my finger fell into the crevasse between her mound and her leg. Spreading wider still, inviting, I retraced my path and moved to the other side. Falling into the opposing cleft, she inhaled deep; her hand teasing her own stiffened nipple. Leaning over, I took the other between my lips and let my wandering finger find her waiting sex. Her pussy lips were wet and distended, anxious for my touch. Still nursing on her breast I watched as my finger slipped beneath the folds. Her other hand captured my head, holding me in place as I suckled happily. I worked my finger, then a second inside her, gathering her juices. Slipping upward, I captured her excited clit between the folds and my fingers and worked it slowly.

Britt moaned softly as she rocked her hips in concert with my fingers as we worked together to get her off. "Baby," she moaned as she captured my hand under hers and guided me, working my slick fingers over and around her clit. I laid my head on her chest and flicked her nipple with my tongue, fascinated with the way she used my hand to bring herself to climax. Suddenly, and with little warning, she inhaled deep and bucked her hips, pushing my hand hard on her mons; "Yes baby, yes...yes..." she moaned as she broke loose. I could feel the heat rise from within and she held her butt high off the mattress, pushing downward with her hand on mine. After a few deep breaths, she relaxed; her butt back on the bed and she released her hold on me. I let my fingers slip back between the folds and tease her pussy ever-so -lightly. She ran her hand down my back and raked her nails back up my spine. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight, nibbling on her neck; "Now will you give me a ride to work?"

"I suppose," she sighed, rolling to her side and giving me a soft kiss; "but I want breakfast too," she smiled.

**Later yet that morning**

After a quick shower and a quick hand-job as we soaped each other up, we finally made our way to my stranded truck. It was a slow work morning, so a late breakfast worked out just perfectly. We sat and talked about the business, our photography business, and daydreamed out-loud. Not surprisingly, we wandered down parallel paths, both having the same visions of the future for our new venture. The more we talked, the further out we planned, our personal relationship trickled into the conversation.

We'd walked into the restaurant holding hands and we held hands throughout breakfast; it just seemed natural and then it turned into a game. My right hand crossed the small table and held Britt's left. Both being righties, she got the better end of that deal; ambidextrous I'm not. Starting the minute we sat down across from each other and sipping our coffee, we never lost contact. Britt was wiser when it came to ordering; she opted for the French toast and a side of bacon. Knuckleheaded me, I had to have the steak and eggs and some sourdough toast. Our waitress, an older woman, was amused by the whole thing and I'll swear she even took sides with Britt. Whenever she came over to top off our coffee, she'd pick up the cups and fill them and set them back on the table. I caught her once give Britt a wink when for the third time, she set my cup far to the right, on the other side of our clasped hands, just so I'd have to do this body contorting twist to retrieve it; Britt giggled each time.

I realized I was in for more when our server sat our meals in front of us and gave me a big smirk as she sat mine in front of me. A large steak knife straddled the plate and the generous hunk of beef. Not your usual wimpy 'breakfast steak', this was a serious piece of sirloin. I heard Britt snicker as she looked down at her meal and easily poured syrup over her French toast. She picked up a slice of bacon with her fingers, looked up at me and smiled as she bit off a piece. If we hadn't been out in public, I'd have done the same, just grabbed the side of beef and gone at it like a starving caveman. Stalling, I pried the foil top off the single-serving jelly packet and didn't even try to scoop it out with a knife; I just squeezed the raspberry goodness out onto the bread. Earning yet another suppressed giggle, Britt watched with amusement as I chased two eggs, over medium, around the plate with the dull fork. Unencumbered, Britt enjoyed her meal and the sideshow. When it was time to face the steak, I made one sad attempt at cleaving off a piece with the aforementioned dull fork. Beaten, I looked up at her with a sad look on my face and squeezed her hand.

"Poor baby," she said in a motherly voice; "do you need help cutting up your meat, honey?" I stuck my tongue out at her and she lost it, laughing out loud. Equally loud was the laugh that came from across the dining area, our waitress was in stitches. Game over, I tried to break our hold on each other, but Britt wasn't having it. "Here, give me the knife. You hold it with the fork and I'll cut it."

"This is silly," I protested, looking around to see how much of a spectacle we had made of ourselves; thankfully we'd caught the place between the breakfast and lunch rushes.

"I think it's fun" she corrected me as she picked up the knife with one hand and squeezed my other; "Let's finish what we started." She gave me that look that just goes straight to my heart; the one that said she was mine and she was all in.

I smiled and then sighed in defeat. I stabbed the dead cow and Britt reached over and sawed off a bite-size piece. Next problem was retrieving the fork and once more I gave her that forlorn look and nearly whimpered. "I love you," she laughed and reached back across the table and proceeded to whack away at the steak until it was pared into a pile of pieces.

"Thanks," I said as I sampled the beef. Thankfully, it was a good cut; would have been a pity after all this work. We continued though our meal, our hands still holding each other's, fingers massaging and teasing.

Our waitress came over and grabbed our coffee cups once more and gave me a big smile as she sat mine conveniently within reach; "You two are about the cutest couple I've ever seen," she said. She looked over at our clasped hands; "Pardon me for asking but are you two married? He hasn't let go of your hand long enough for me to see if you had a ring or not."

Britt blushed and looked at me as she answered, "Well, not yet," and the blush got deeper. I gulped hard and gave her hand another squeeze.

"Oh, I'm so sorry if I embarrassed you! I'm just a nosy old broad and watching you two this morning has just made my day. I remember what it was like to be so in love that you couldn't stand to be apart, but that was a long time ago. It just warms my heart to see you two together like this." She turned to me," I hope its okay that I teased you a bit with the coffee."

"That was great, Rose," Britt answered, pausing to look at the woman's name tag. "I appreciate the assist. I'm glad he ordered the steak too; that was fun."

I looked up at Rose; "And that wasn't the cut of meat that usually comes with breakfast, now was it?"

Rose's cheeks managed to blush through all the make-up she wore and let out a girlish giggle and winked at Britt; "No extra charge," she said and turned on her heels and walked back toward the kitchen. "Can I get you kid's anything else?" she asked over her shoulder.

"I don't think so, Rose, just the bill please," I replied.

"Comin' up, Darlin'" she said happily as she went through the swinging doors.

After paying and leaving a generous tip and the promise that we'd be back soon, we walked out...hand-in-hand. We walked through the parking lot until we got to her car. Leaning against the fender, I pulled her into an embrace and she leaned in, expecting a kiss. I placed my index finger on her lips and she opened her eyes, questioning my interruption; "Not yet, huh?" I asked.

Britt squinted her eyes as she leaned back and looked at me, unsure of the question; "What? Not yet?...Oh," she suddenly realized; "That 'not yet', well..."

I interrupted her, giving her the kiss she was expecting and then some. Our tongues played as our hands had earlier, but there was moaning involved now. Britt ground her pelvis into mine and I latched onto her butt with both hands and pulled her in tighter yet. I half hoped that Rose was looking out the window as we carried on like a couple of teenagers in the middle of the parking lot.

We stopped just before I started working out a plan in my head to carry her back to my truck and work off a little breakfast in the back seat. "So," I whispered in her ear as we continued to hold each other tight, "we're getting married, huh?"

"Of course we are," she whispered back as she nibbled on my ear. Her hand drifted down between us until she had her hand wrapped around the ever-present bulge she was responsible for; "You don't think I'd take the chance of this ever getting away from me, do you?" giving me a hand-hug.

I ran my tongue around the inside of her ear and she hugged me harder as I gripped her ass even tighter, surely leaving a semi-permanent imprint. "So you'll let me know when this is supposed to happen; you know, give me a little notice," I asked.

"I'm in no hurry," she purred; "I'm pretty happy with the way things are now," and she gave me another breath-stealing kiss.

**Late Thursday afternoon**

After muddling through the rest of an uneventful day, I pulled into the warehouse to a pleasant surprise. Busy as little bees, my three favorite girls were wiping down the black step-side pickup that was the next subject for the calendar shoot. It was warmish in the chasmal building and my salacious workers were dressed accordingly. Glistening under the overhead lights, all three had given up on their string tops which now hung on the back struts of a four foot step ladder next to the truck.

"Hi lover," Britt called out as I put my truck in park and stepped out. It was a dick stiffening panorama and I reached into the cab and grabbed my work camera and snapped off a couple of shots. Britt was at the front of the truck, standing on a small stool. Bent at the waist, she leaned across the hood, wiping off any dust that had settled on the glossy finish. Her profile was stunning with her long blonde hair swept to one side, a silken backdrop for her perfect breasts, nipples lightly grazing the reflective surface. Barefoot and wearing her favorite satin running shorts, and I do mean short, her legs looked shapely and powerful.

Gina, with the long legs and torso stood on the second rung of another ladder and reached across the roof of the old Chevy and worked the soft cotton towel across the fine finish. Her generous d-cups left their print on the enamel, adding to her work load. Her leg muscles were taut as she stood barefoot and stretched; her ass cheeks were tight, clamped down on the bit of white floss that made up the bikini bottom she nearly wore. I so wanted to stand behind her and bury my face there.

Katie, the little one was similarly appareled with only the tiniest of a royal blue string bottom covering very little. She stood at the back of the truck, vigorously working over the tail gate, giving me a teasing view of her tail. Her long black hair was pulled into a full pony tail that swept the floor beside her as she bent at the waist. For such a tiny thing, she was perfectly proportioned except for those big brown eyes that could melt me to the core.

"Looks good, ladies," I said as I approached the truck. Already positioned in front of the seamless backdrop, I looked around, impressed that they had all the lights set up and in the correct locations and the nearby table held the cameras and the laptop; we were ready to shoot.

"So, does everything look okay?" Kate asked as she looked over her shoulder at me, still bent over and wiggling her butt at me.

Britt giggled as she walked over to me," I think she means the lights, stud." Grabbing my hand, she pulled me down to her level for a kiss. I pulled her in tight and had two hands full of the most perfect ass and we ground against one another until we had to come up for air.

"Get a room," Gina laughed, still perched on the ladder and bent over the truck's roof. I gave Britt an extra squeeze and then kicked off my shoes and made my way toward the truck. I shuffled around in sock feet, not wanting to mar the painted floor and looked over the truck. Making a show of leaning inside through the driver's window, I ran a hand up Gina's long leg for support and caressed her muscular thigh. I felt a slight shiver as she anticipated my hands path. I stood back up straight beside her and planted a kiss on her ass cheek, so conveniently positioned at the perfect elevation; "Looks good," nibbling on the other side. She threw me an air kiss and a wanton look; obviously ready for the days shoot.

Britt appeared suddenly beside me and gave her roommate another buss on the butt; "Okay babe, let's get you changed for the shoot." Gina sighed and took the two steps down to the floor and gave me another look that made my dick jump. Her breasts shined with the thin layer of sweat and I was tempted, but Britt interjected; "Okay, let's get this show on the road. Kate, I'll get Gina ready and you can help lover boy here get set to shoot, okay?"

"Shoot pictures or...?" she giggled, her tiny tits bouncing as she laughed at her own joke.

"You just do your photography thing," Gina threatened mockingly and with a knowing smile and a quick glance down at my crotch. My dick fluttered again as I turned to the table to check out the gear. Kate joined me at the table and stood as close as she could without crawling up on my shoulders. She watched quietly as I looked all the lenses over for dust, checked the batteries and cards. Anticipating my next move, she leaned over and turned on the lap top. I picked up the camera and turned back to the truck and fired off a couple shots to see if the lights synced.

"Looks good," Kate said. I turned back to look at the laptop and indeed, everything did look good. Bent over the work table, her fingers danced over the keyboard, playing with the image. The concentration on her face mixed with the technology on the table and her near-naked profile was too good to pass up and I fired off a couple more shots. The little one giggled when her own image popped up on the screen. I leaned in and it wasn't a half bad shot, considering the lighting was all directed the other way. The glare of the computer screen lit her face while her body was a mix of shadows and bright reflections on her glowing bare skin.

"Cool effect," she said as she straightened up and turned toward me. With a camera in my hand, I automatically fired off a couple more shots as she struck a silly pose. She wrinkled her nose when she looked at the shots as they came up on the screen; "Not as good; you want to meter a couple shots on the truck before we shoot?"

"They look good on the screen, but yeah, that's a good idea." I handed her the meter off the table and double-checked my camera settings; "Okay, I'm ready..." Kate had taken her position beside the truck and somewhere between where we were standing and the truck, she had somehow lost the scant bottoms she wore earlier. I shook my head in mild disbelief which garnered another girlish giggle from my pixie. "Okay," I reminded her, "we'll take readings from bright spots and from shadowed areas and work for a balance to begin with."