Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as I turned and then she kissed me lightly; "Hi," her eyes bright and big. She took my cock in her hand again and slowly coaxed it back to about half staff. "The girls figured that you and I were pretty well out of the game for the rest of the night and they were still worked up, so they asked if I would mind spending the night with you and they could...well you know, they could work out their frustrations," she said with a big smile. "So," giving my cock a slow twist and tug, "is that okay with you?" The look in her big brown eyes alone made my cock jump for joy.

"I suppose so," as I took a tit in each hand and pinched her nipples between my fingers. Her grip tightened and her eyes closed and she muttered something unintelligible; "Just don't expect more than some cuddling and television tonight," I whispered before delivering another deep kiss.

We finished our mutual soaping and rinsing and made our way to the bathroom and dried each other off. Gina was very quiet, more than usual it seems as we finished up and I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Someone had set a couple bottles of water on the night stand and I grabbed the remote and pulled back the covers. "After you," I said, motioning toward the king-size bed. She smiled and began to arrange the pillows. I stood back and admired the view once more.

"You first," she said, patting the mattress. She'd stacked up the pillows so that I could comfortably lean back against the headboard. I took my spot, taking a bottle of water and the remote with me. Gina crawled onto the bed on her knees and grabbed mine and spread my legs and then took her spot, sitting nearly in my lap, her long legs between mine. Leaning back against me, she squirmed and burrowed until she was situated. Taking my hands, she wrapped my arms around her, across her upper belly and hugged herself with my arms. Leaning her head against my chest, she sighed, "So, is this okay?"

I rocked my ass around and grunted, like I was making the final settings, and then hugged her tighter; "Perfect, except for one thing."

"What's that," she asked with genuine concern.

"I've lost the remote."

She so wanted to turn and tickle me but I had a good hold on her and she finally let me go long enough to grab the remote herself. I was too tired and comfortable to try to gain control and after a bit of channel surfing and her finally settling on some kind of late-night soap, I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke sometime later and we hadn't moved other than her arm at our side, the remote resting in her hand and the big-screen playing to no-one. I slowly reached for the remote and turned it off, casting the room into darkness. Gina didn't stir; her breathing slow and quiet. I pushed some pillows out of the way and gently rolled her to the left until she lay on her side. Rearranging her long hair, I nestled in behind her, her firm butt warming my nether region. I draped my arm around her and took her right d-cup in my hand and quickly fell back to sleep.

** Early Friday morning **

I've always known that I was a sound sleeper and the girls now knew it too; and some people might feel they were being taken advantage of, but I wasn't one of those this morning. Gina was woken earlier, a stiffness poking her from behind. Morning wood was virtually a guaranteed phenomenon with me and yesterday's apprentice was taking advantage of the situation. I was wakened as her long fingers, wrapped around my cock, guiding me to her waiting pussy. I laid perfectly still as she gently ran my cock head up and down her slit, anointing it with her juices before slowly introducing me to her tight pussy once more. I closed my eyes and just felt the sensation of her warm wetness embracing me. She moaned lightly as she lifted her leg high, spreading herself as she worked to take me deeper. I feigned sleep as long as I could, letting her have her way with me.

She squeaked, startled when I squeezed the breast still in my grasp. I nuzzled her neck and rocked my hip forward, giving her a little more of me; "Morning lover," I whispered.

"Mmmm...morning," she hummed as she rocked her hips, enjoying the tip of my cock tickling the inside of her tight pussy. "Hope this is okay," she said with a little moan; "you were in my dreams all night. I had to have you again when I woke up and felt you poking my butt," rocking her hips some more.

I obliged and cocked my hips and worked a hand under her thigh and slipped a bit deeper inside; she moaned her approval. At the same time, I could feel my bladder begin to protest and as much as I hated to, I said, "Babe, I hate to be a buzz-kill, but I really need to take a leak. I promise we can pick up where we left off."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," she said as she jumped off the bed, nearly dragging me by the dick with her. She stood there; gloriously naked, looking down at my hard-on like it was a loaded weapon about to go off.

"It's okay," I laughed as I swung my legs off the edge of the bed and stood up beside her. Remembering her limited experience with the opposite sex I thought I should try to explain the fact that if a guy really has to pee, it's impossible, a least for me it is, to ejaculate. My mind played with how to explain it; like if the gun already has one kind of ammunition in it; it's hard to change to another kind in the heat of a battle? It didn't take me long to throw that one out the window; "Well anyway, when I gotta pee, well...I gotta pee; that's it."

She giggled and kissed my cheek and then surprisingly took the loaded weapon in her hand and drug me toward the bathroom; "Britt told me she liked helping you, now it's my turn!" she continued to giggle like a little girl.

'Well shit,' I mumbled to myself as Gina led the way. One of Britt's favorite stunts seemed to be playing fireman as she stood behind me with my cock in her hand and directed the flow as it were. Maybe she was pretending she was the one with the dick, I don't know, but it seemed to give her great joy, so I let her have her fun. Gina though stood to the side and held me, staring down and waited patiently for a few seconds. Nothing was happening, so she gave it a few tugs; "I'm not a cow, babe," I said, looking over at her. She looked up and her face turned a crimson red and she looked like she might bubble up and cry; now I felt like shit.

"It's okay baby," I said, putting my hand over hers as she was about to let go. "He's a little shy the first time," I told her, holding her hand in place. "Here," squeezing her hand slightly; "just hold him loosely and when he doesn't feel threatened, well he'll, well you know, he'll just pee." Gina smiled an embarrassed smile and then looked down as she felt the 'magic begin'. She giggled with the same delight as she directed the yellow stream, tracing circles and figure eights in the bowl. She moaned with disappointment as the well ran dry and she squeezed it, looking for the last drop; "No sweetie, you're just supposed to give it a couple shakes." She laughed as she gave my half-hard dick a couple of shakes and then leaned down and gave him a little kiss on the head.

I laughed and gave her a swat on her bare butt and led her to the sinks. I washed my hands and insisted she do the same. "Seems kind of silly since I'm just gonna put it in my mouth in a couple minutes," she laughed. I just shook my head and rinsed my face and grabbed the bottle of mouthwash. Freshened up, we went hand-in-hand back into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed. We made out like a couple teenagers and when the time was right, we stopped and just held each other, staring into each other's eyes. I could read in her eyes that the gears were turning and I waited patiently. My hands wandered over her backside until she came up with the words.

"I know I don't have to tell you how much you mean to me, and well to Kate for that matter," she said quietly; "and I know," she smiled, "I know I don't have to tell me how much I love having sex with you. Last night was incredible and squirting for the first time; holy shit, and I love Britt and Kate and all, but..." she paused and played with a lock of my hair, "I don't know, when it's just us, I mean, it's not like we're...well you know, our situation..."

The redness returned to her cheeks as I placed my finger over her lips to interrupt her; "I know," I said, "our situation is a little different, but know that I love you; we all love you and each other on some level, so how about we don't think about it so much and just make love to each other now; not just sex, but love."

"Oh god,"" she moaned as just my words evidently triggered something in her. Our lips were on each other again, our hands searching. I rolled her onto her back and brushed her hair aside and looked down at her beautiful face. I kissed her lips and quickly peppered her with light kisses until I was between her long legs. Here I took my time, kissing her inner thighs and working my way to her pussy which beckoned me once more. Her readiness was evident as she grabbed a handful of hair and literally drug me back up until we were face to face once again.

"Love me, George," she whimpered as she squirmed, feeling my hardness against her; "Let me love you." She inhaled sharply as my cock tip found its mark without our help, splitting her welcoming lips. Her nails bit into my back as my cock advanced slowly. We kissed, our tongues dueled and we concentrated on our kissing while my cock and her pussy played their own game. I made a slow, teasing entry until I could go no further and rested there. Gina's pussy caressed me, her inner walls rippled up and down my length. Upon beginning to back out, her pussy clinched, trying to hold me tight. I stalled and pushed myself up on my arms and looked down at her; "Gotcha," she said with a big smile.

"Think so?" I replied, sinking back in to the hilt and then pulling back up and out before she had time to react. My cock met the cool air and she arched her hips trying to catch me in mid flight.

She dug her fingers into my sides and whined like I'd taken her favorite toy away from her; "Please," she whimpered and then cried out as I slid my cock back into her greedy pussy. I felt her hook her long legs around the back of mine, effectively cinching me in place with just enough freedom to give her the fucking that we both wanted. Our eyes never parted as we made love to one another. Her mouth was open, breathing hard. She wanted to say things, dirty things, but she let her eyes talk for her. We played with one another, me rocking my hips and changing up my stroke. She showed her talents, willing her sweet pussy to do things that surprised even her.

I can't tell you how long we went at it this way, just staring at each other, testing each other until we both knew the end was near. I could feel it in my balls and her pussy began to ripple uncontrollably; "I'm gonna..." I said as I dropped down on top of her, her breasts breaking my fall. I moved my hands down and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, dug in my toes and began to drive.

"Me too," she cried in my ear as she drew her legs up and wrapped them up under my ass and spurred me on. "Oh fuck..." she cried out, hugging me with her arms and legs, pulling me into her. Mumbled chanting with the occasional swear word was all I heard until I felt her pussy give in to the inevitable. "Fuuuccc..." she moaned as her pussy took control.

It was all I could do to ride out the storm for a few seconds, working my cock to try and prolong her climax until it was time to abandon ship. "Gina!!" was all I managed to sputter into her shoulder as my cock literally felt like it exploded. I left finger imprints in her ass as I clinched and drove myself as deep as possible. My expulsion caused her to cum once more and I felt her juices wash over my pulsing cock. Her pussy was still rippling with aftershocks as we tried to hug each other tighter.

We couldn't move if the house was on fire, catching our breath, and whispering each other's names. She ran her hands up and down my back and sides as my hands were trapped beneath her, happily kneading her supple ass cheeks. When I'd regained my strength I nibbled at her ear," I must be getting heavy on you," and before she could protest, I had us on our sides. Still well connected down below, we parted slightly on top and rested our heads on the bed. Her eyes glistened and then she giggled. I arched my eyes in question.

"Your cum is running down my thigh;" and she moved enough to make a squelching sound, giggling again.

"I needed to change the sheets anyway," I said as I flexed my half-hard cock, getting another giggle out of her. She continued to stare at me and I tried to read her mind. I leaned in and gave her a soft peck on the lips and then one on the end of her nose. "What are you thinking?" I asked as I felt her pussy hug me once more.

She ran a finger over my cheek and let it wander south as she looked for an answer; "Nothing specific, I guess," she said as she circled my nipple with her fingertip. "I guess I'm just thinking about where I am and who I'm with, you know with you and Kate and Britt, and how life or luck or whatever can just," she paused; "I don't know how to say it, but if you'd asked me a year ago where I thought I would be or what my life would be like, I mean I would never have thought I would end up here." She ran her hand down my side, skipping over my ribs until her hand rested on my hip. She pushed herself to me, not wanting to lose our connection.

I managed to get my spent cock to give her one more gasp and she mewed, closing her eyes, smiling. "I think you can say that of all of us," I said, looking at her beautiful face. "I always hoped that I could make my hobby my career and we all hope to meet that special person some day, but;" and she opened her eyes to look deep into mine; "but even I couldn't dream, no...not even fantasize, that I would be where I am right now."

She ran her fingers through my hair and thought for a minute; "Yeah, I don't think any of us could have imagined that we'd all end up here together like this. I'm not sure what the word would be...surreal maybe...but the whole scenario...I mean three girls, away from home and rooming together and going to college. Then one of them, the alpha female; is there such a thing? Anyway, one of them meets the guy of her dreams, literally, the guy of her dreams, and he becomes a big part, and I do mean a 'big part';" glancing down at our tenuous connection, giggling; "of our lives and then you throw in the store and the business and being part of your business and your life...well I don't think any of us could have come up with a better fantasy;" and then she paused and brought her lips to mine and kissed me softly; "and then there's the sex! She paused and gave me another kiss; "the sex and the love...I know that I never imagined it could be like this and," giving me another kiss," it only gets better and better!"

"Yes it does," I replied, rolling her back on her back and parking my re-awakened erection. Gina moaned as our tongues grappled and her pussy played with me. It didn't matter that I was pretty well played out, the closeness was all we needed and who knows; given enough time, I could probably rise to the occasion once more, but it wasn't to be.

"Are you guys still at it?" We paused at mid make-out and turned our heads to see Britt standing naked, leaning against the door jamb, her arms crossed under her perfect breasts. She almost looked upset, or mad, until she broke into a big smile and took two long strides toward the bed and then launched herself at us. Instinctively, Gina and I rolled indifferent directions, my half-hard cock reluctant to leave, and Britt landed smack between us. Immediately, we were all laughing and tickling and kissing each other until we were all out of breath.

We laid there, arms and legs intertwined and trying to catch our breath. The sheets were a tangled mess and the pillows were, well I'm not sure where they ended up. "Geez, you guys are noisy," came the squeaky voice from across the room. I managed to turn my head enough to spy little Kate, also delightfully naked, standing in the doorway, rubbing the sleep from her big brown eyes. I reached out to her, inviting her to join us and she padded across the floor, taking my hand and nestled up beside me. Stealing a quick kiss, she rested her head on my shoulder and in seconds drifted back to sleep.

Gina picked her head up and looked across Britt and I at her cute bedmate; "You must have really done a number on her," she said to Britt before she gave her a long, deep kiss.

"Yeah," Britt replied, licking her lips after the wet kiss; "You guys had her pretty wound up after the shoot in the truck. I don't think I've ever seen her that worked up and, well, just nasty;" she laughed. "I think she's been watching a lot of porn when we're not around or something, cuz some of the stuff that came out of her mouth...well let's just say, it's not something you or I taught her," she laughed. "But don't get me wrong, I liked it; it was kind of like role playing; but I couldn't keep up with her; she's a natural!"

"Yeah," giggled Gina, now running her index finger playfully around Britt's excited nipple; "she has gotten a lot more vocal lately. The first time she told me to 'Eat my fuckin' pussy,' it took me by surprise." My cock twitched and Britt felt it against her thigh.

"Yeah," massaging my dick, "we were licking each other's pussy when she yelled back at me to 'Stick your fingers in my ass, bitch!" Gina snickered and my cock jumped in Britt's hand; "so I slapped her ass, spit on her asshole and just shoved two fingers right up her ass. She came so hard, I thought I would drown. I figured I'd show her who was boss, so I just held her on top of me and sucked on her clit and fucked her ass until she about passed out."

I was fully erect now and Gina was moaning softly, one hand between her legs and one between Britt's. I glanced over at the clock; "Shit, is it that time already?" The girls moaned in displeasure, except Kate who continued to softly snore in my ear. "Sorry girls, I really need to get up and get going."

"Alright," they groused in harmony and rolled off the bed. I gently extricated myself from Kate's embrace and slipped the sheet over her. Britt and Gina disappeared by the time I turned around and then I heard the familiar sound of the shower running. I joined them under the gentle rain where they washed my hair and everywhere else followed by a tandem blow-job that took me like a hit and run; it was over before I knew what happened. With a couple of familiar tasting kisses, they turned me, lovingly swatted me on the ass and pushed me toward the door. When I left for work, all I heard was moaning and groaning, gentle snoring and the sound of my water meter spinning madly; worth every penny.

**Friday, mid-morning **

"Well, I wonder if my girls are amongst the living yet?" I asked out loud to no one in the truck. 'Shit, now I'm talking to myself,' but this time to myself. I yelled at my phone, "Call office." Surprisingly it repeated my command and I heard it dial in my ear.

The phone on the bedside table rang and rang and a chorus of grumbles emanated from the tangle of sheets and feminine flesh. Britt reached for the annoying instrument, nearly knocking it to the floor and mumbled a sleepy "Hello?"

I immediately envisioned the scene and to my credit, I was quick enough to lower my voice and try to sound like a Texan; "Hello little lady, is this here that Red Brick Photography outfit?"

"Uh...well...um..." I imagined her looking at the corded hand piece she held and thought I heard a restrained "damn it" when she looked for a caller I.D. and there wasn't one. "I'm sorry, yes, this is Red Brick," and I could hear her bedmates moaning in displeasure as she tried to extricate herself and sit up on the edge of the bed; "Can I help you?"