Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks babe," Gina said over my shoulder to her girl as I deposited her, butt first, onto the blanket. I gave her a soft kiss and then pushed her shoulders back until she lay back with her legs still bent and hanging off the back of the truck. Leaning down, I kissed her generous breasts before moving on. I encountered her belly-button and taunted it with my tongue; her butt began to squirm on the quilted blanket.

Now I'm a big fan of foreplay and I'll generally make sure that my lover has a least one orgasm before we get to the main event. Gina's pussy is a work of art, perfect in every way. Un-aroused, it's a precise slit, a fold that begs to be explored. Now thoroughly inflamed, her inner lips peaked out and her auto-lubrication system was working at full capacity. I bent over and lapped at a bead of her excitement as it made its way south; she squeaked as I let my tongue tickle her asshole. Studio lights flashed as I drug the tip of my tongue up and slipped it between the folds. Gina whimpered as I traveled on and tormented her clit, peeking out from its hiding place. Both Britt and Kate hovered close by, quietly watching me lap at their roommate's slick snatch.

"Yessss..." Gina hissed as I let my tongue explore inside her pussy, lapping up her juices and then moving back up to her stiff clit. A couple swipes of the tongue and then a gently sucking and I had her bucking my face. She reached down and grabbed a couple handfuls of my hair and held me in place as she rode me hard and let out a quick climax. I lapped up her offering as she spiraled down and released her hold on me.

"Nice," Britt offered, standing behind me, her hand on my ass and massaging it. Kate once more held the camera precariously in one hand while her other diddled her own clit while still trying to get a last couple of shots. I stood and straightened, working the kink out of my back as Gina stared up at me through hooded eyes. Licking her lips, she reached between her long legs and tested her pussy. Her finger came back wet and she made a show of licking her excesses off her slender digit.

"I think she's ready," Britt whispered in my ear as her hand slipped over my hard-on. She gave it a gentle tug; "It's a little dry," leaning over and carefully aiming. A long strand of saliva traveled from her moist lips and landed on the top of my cock that still rested in her hand. She slowly worked it over my dick as Gina propped herself up on her elbows and watched the show; her eyes now wide and attentive.

"Hey," I said jokingly," where's my fluffer?" Before anyone could offer a snappy response, a warm, wet sensation spread over my cock. We all glanced down as the photographer had now taken on the role of the fluffer and had her lips wrapped around my cock and my balls in her hand.

"I've clearly lost control of the set," Britt laughed. She turned her attention to my co-star who was still watching my cock being attended to while her fingers danced over her pussy. "I guess it's only fair that you have a fluffer too," Britt said as she bent over the tailgate and tongued her roommate's slick slit. Gina dropped her head and moaned at Britt's expert attention.

"Okay, I think I'm ready," as I pried an enthusiastic Kate off my cock. She frowned at being interrupted and sighed in resignation before giving me one last slurp and standing back on her feet.

"C'mon Madam Director," the photographer said; grabbing a shoulder strap on her baggie overalls. Britt emerged, wet faced, and she shared Gina's essence with a long kiss.

"Okay stud," Britt announced, giving me a playful, but resounding slap on the ass, "You're up!" She took a couple steps back and Kate took her position off to the side.

I looked down at Gina and as beautifully naked and desirable as she looked, the rhythm had been broken and we shrugged our shoulders in unison. I stepped back between her legs against the tailgate and took her hands and pulled her back up until she sat in front of me. I took her head in my hands and kissed her deep. I felt her wrap her long legs around me, like I was going to go somewhere. We kissed until we were both revved up again. My slick cock was wedged against her belly and she squirmed against it. Our lips parted and with our foreheads touching, we caught our breath.

Gina glanced down, making eye contact with the head of my cock, which knowing it, was winking at her. She giggled and asked," Can you do it here?" I gave her a questioning look. "I mean, am I too low?"

I looked down between us, my cock resting comfortably against her belly, peaking up at me between her breasts. I looked back up into her brown eyes; "Let's give it a try," giving her another deep kiss. I leaned back and then grabbed her by the hips and pulled her forward until she was just perched on her butt on the edge of the tail-gate. She stared down intently as I did a slight squat, lining myself up for entry. Gina giggled and squirmed as my cock played with her nether region. Holding her knees, I steadied us both and we watched as my cock slowly disappeared.

Gina had her hands on my shoulders and her fingernails bit into my skin; we both froze as her pussy contracted as the tip of my cock snuck in. "My pussy wants your cock," she said breathlessly as another ripple grasped at me. I nodded as I watched my advancing member slowly make its way into her wet, warm depths. Halfway home, I stalled as her pussy spasmed and she groaned through another small orgasm; "Oh god...your cock... I love your cock in me...so big baby..." She rocked her hips slightly, stirring her juices with my dick; "More baby...I want all your cock in me...fuck me baby...give it to me!" She threw her head back as I planted my cock as deep as our position would allow. Holding her ass tight, I pulled out slightly and bottomed out again. I set a slow pace and fucked her with long strokes, dropping my hips and driving upwards, nearly lifting her off her seat. She shuddered with each stroke as I skimmed her g-spot and I kept it up until my thighs burned.

I paused and she looked up at me with a dazed look. Her pussy had taken over her body and mind and she was somewhere far, far away. I gave her a kiss and said," We need to try something else, my legs are killing me." Her eyes grew big, like she just woke up, startled, from a dream.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby," pausing to look down at my cock, slick with her juices, still buried between her pussy lips; "I was somewhere...I mean, I was just lost...I mean,...have I told you how much I love your cock?" and she gave me a big smile.

"This is so fuckin' hot," Kate murmured as she hovered over us, shooting continuously. Britt watched with a glazed look and then she suddenly snapped back to real time.

"Okay, where to next?" the director asked; not so much the director now, rather wanna-be participant, her hand rubbing the crotch of her denim coveralls.

I remembered my previous fantasy of bending the tall brunette over the cab of the truck, standing in the bed and having my way with her from behind. Rather abruptly, I backed out of her wet embrace. There was a slurping/suction sound that made her both giggle and moan; "Oh, you're mean!" she protested.

"I think you'll like this," I said, offering her my hand. Standing up in front of me, she squealed with surprise as I grabbed her by the waist and set her up, standing on the tailgate of the truck. She looked down on me, somewhat in shock that I had so effortlessly placed her on a higher perch. I bounded up into the back of the truck and turned her toward the cab. She gave me a devilish smile as she placed her hands on the roof of the cab, bent delightfully at the waist and spread her legs slightly. I kicked the packing blanket behind her and dropped to my knees. I felt the truck move as Kate crawled naked into the back of the truck. The director stood to the side on the built-in running board, enjoying a nice profile.

With everyone in place, I inched in until I was in striking distance. Taking a firm cheek in each hand, I spread her obscenely wide. I could hear Kate breathing hard as she shot over my shoulder, most likely capturing close-ups of Gina's panting pussy, her inner lips engorged and wet. I slid my fingers inward and spread her petals wider yet. Both Gina and Kate gasped as her pink interior glistened, pulsating in anticipation.

I'd had enough sightseeing and let my tongue wander. Gina moaned and rolled her hips as I played. "Put your tongue in my pussy," she commanded, looking over her shoulder. Her pussy fluttered as she watched the concentration of her bedmate as she snapped frame after frame of me eating her pussy. "Stick it in...I want to feel you lick me inside...tongue-fuck me baby!" I sensed movement to my left and then felt Britt's hand on mine, helping me spread our lover's ass wide. I scrutinized every square inch of her sweet pussy my tongue could reach and her juices flowed. I gather a tongue full and moved up and slathered her puckered pink star. An approving moan led me to probe this orifice also and before long, I was tongue deep in her ass as she pushed back; "God damn it...fucking...oh god, tongue's in my ass...ah fuck...yeah...un-huh, un-huh, un-huh...there, there, yeah...oh shit!!"

Her asshole grabbed my tongue and tried to draw me in. In self-defense, my first thought was to distract her. Bad move...I slid my thumb over her distended clit and she cried out once more, reaching back with one hand and grabbing a handful of hair and pulled me tight between her cheeks. I was soon starved for air and was about to tap out when Kate moved up beside her as she began to sway and helped her stay on her feet. Secure, Gina released her hold and I backed out, gasping for air. I rested the side of my head on my apprentice's shapely ass and tried to focus on Britt standing just a couple feet away. Her outfit had been jettisoned and she now stood with her left foot on the running board and her right on the fender. Two slender fingers, manicured and painted deep red worked their way in and out of her sopping cunt. She chewed on her bottom lip and stared beyond us, lost as her mind and fingers took her to the ragged edge and then dumped her over it. She shuddered, reaching for the something to grab onto. I leaned over and gave her my hand and she nearly broke my fingers as latched on. There was giggling over my right shoulder as Gina and Kate watched their roommate succumb.

I stood up and moved over to my partner and she leaned into me, her head on my hip. I ran my fingers through her long blonde tresses and she purred like a kitten. We took a couple minutes to regroup; Kate and Gina leaned against the cab and shared soft kisses. Gina teased her lover, playing with her hard nipples while Kate essentially dry-humped her girlfriend's knee. Britt came around and was ready to wrap this up; "Turn," she said, grabbing a thigh and pulling me to face her. Director turned fluffer, she took me in her mouth and I was instantly erect.

"Hey, that's my job," Kate said in protest; halfhearted as she continued to lubricate Gina's knee with her juices.

"Yeah, well," she said as she let me go with a 'pop', "grab your gear and let's finish this up. Babe," she said, giving me a coach-like slap on the butt, "get in there and give her what-for!"

"Yes Ma'am," I said, unsuccessfully stifling my laughter. I turned back to my co-star and she stared down at my cock, stiff and wet with Britt's saliva.

She licked her full lips and gave me a look that made my cock jump; "Where?" she asked.

"Where we left off," I answered.

"Gladly," her hands back on the roof, butt out and legs spread slightly.

At the perfect height, I grabbed my hard-on and swiped it up and down her pussy. Her lips seem to pucker, wanting to draw me in, but I was now in a teasing mood. I slipped in the tip and just as quickly backed out. She whimpered and then gasped as I poked at her rosebud. I prodded a little, just enough to elicit a panting 'yes' as she pushed back. I pushed back down and half my length was suddenly sequestered in her tight pussy. "Fuck..." she hissed as she stalled, waiting to see what I would do next. I held my ground, my hands on her hips and I rose up on the balls of my feet and slowly planted myself deeper. My cock pushed down and her hips rocked, massaging her g-spot on the bottom of my dick as it passed by..."Fuck me," she moaned.

Gina spread her legs wider yet; leaving me flat footed and balls deep. I held her hips tight and started to ride. Long, slow stokes; wet, warm and tight. Britt now sat on the edge of the bed, legs straight out, straddling our feet. Her fingers strummed her clit as she stared at me intently. I turned back to the work at hand and picked up the pace. Gina grunted each time my cock reached in to tickle her cervix. My balls slapped her clit playfully. I ran my hands up the sides of her long, lean torso with each stroke. She whipped her head from side to side; "Harder!" she cried as her brunette mane splayed recklessly across her shoulders and back. Stopping at the bottom of a cycle, I ground my cock, working for that extra bit of depth. While she moaned and clawed at the shiny finish of the truck cab, I gathered up a handful of hair and reined her in.

"Oh you fuck..." she barked as I pulled her head back and claimed even more depth within. Her pussy rippled over my cock and I rode her hard, quick jabs as I held her hair taut. Her hard nipples grazed the seam separating the roof from the back of the cab, strumming her tits with each cycle. A quick glance left; Britt's glassy focus remained and I deliberately pause on the upstroke, giving her a glance at my slick shaft. So focused on the pleasure at hand, I'd lost track of Kate until the sound of the shutter drew my glance downward. The little one had stealthily slid in on her back between our legs and was shooting up. Her affliction to porn had drawn her to shoot close-ups of our coupling. I could only imagine the landscape she would create on the computer with these shots.

My concentration broken, Gina reached back with one hand to swat at me as she thrust her ass, sucking my cock back into her lustful cunt; "Fuck my pussy!" she demanded. She growled as she got a better grip on the edge of the cab and thrust her ass at me; "Fuck that pussy...Gimme that big fuckin' cock...Fuck me... I'm gonna cum all over fuckin' cock until you fuckin' fill me with your cum!"

Gina's lewd tirade stoked my fire and I was ready to drive this baby home. "You want fucked?" I asked as I gave her a slap on the ass. She cried out, but never slowed. I slid my hands down the side of legs and cupped my hands where she bent, the intersection of her legs and torso. Now with a firm grip I slammed her hard, my cock reaching unexplored depths. Her pussy walls convulsed and she moaned unintelligible words; "How's that for fucked?" I asked as I plowed her pussy hard. Obscene sounds echoed through the warehouse. Britt moaned beside us, her wet fingers abusing her clit.

Again out of sight, out of mind, Katie struck once more with impeccable timing. I could feel Gina's pussy now in a constant state of orgasm, her pussy walls fluttering around my cock, working to coax me into submission for the finale. My climax inched up my cock, my balls tightened and then she attacked. All I felt was a fluttering tongue on my shaft as Kate flicked at Gina's trigger. She inhaled hard as her pussy erupted, squirting for the first time ever. Her juices washed over my cock and balls. Kate squealed as the warm clear liquid washed over her face and onto her tits. My cock answered, firing back with stream after stream of sperm-laden cum. Kate reached up and cupped my wet balls and I thrust even deeper as my cock belched another load deep inside her Gina's convulsing, ravenous cunt.

Spent and weak, I laid my head on Gina's back, wet with sweat. I ran my hands up and down her sides as we both just lay there and tried to catch our breath. It took a couple minutes and a couple aftershocks before we were even ready to think about uncoupling. I pushed up off her back and she moaned, "Not yet," and her pussy gave my cock a hug.

I too moaned in protest, but mine was from my back and the back of my thighs; "I'm sorry babe," careful not to dislodge myself. I twisted my back and rotated my head as I held her hips. The minx rocked her hips like she thought I was working up to another round; 'No way', I told myself. Britt had obviously recovered quicker than Gina and I and I felt her at my back. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. Her still-erect nipples poked my back and the warmth of her pussy radiated against my butt.

"That was fuckin' hot,"' she whispered in my ear, nibbling as she spoke. I reached back with one hand and grabbed an ass cheek and gave her a loving squeeze. Gina lurched suddenly and her pussy rippled down my cock. Kate giggled from below as her tongue lapped at the combined juices that seeped around my cock and her bedmate's sensitive inner lips.

"Fuck Katie," Gina grunted as she pushed back, grinding her gluttonous sex on my spent cock. Britt cooed in my ear as she teased it with her tongue when Kate decided to lick my balls. Attacked from all sides, I pushed back in retreat. Gina moaned in protest, her pussy grasping at my cock as Kate lapped at the underside as it emerged, wet and worn out. Britt held me tight to her as she slowly assisted in my escape. "Well shit!" Gina moaned once more as I made my exit, but not a complete escape. Warm lips immediately wrapped themselves around my cock for a couple of cursory sucks and then the little one turned her attention to my co-star. Gina jumped and then moaned as Kate made obscene sucking and slurping sounds, cleaning up after us.

I turned to my love and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Our hands were latched onto each other's asses and we kissed until our tongues hurt. Still attached, we nuzzled each other and listened to the continuous moaning behind me; "Is this part of the fluffer's job too...clean-up duty?" I asked.

Taking my flaccid member in her hand, she gave a loving squeeze; "Kate's a jack-of-all-trades kind of girl."

"So I've noticed," giving her another kiss. "Well, I don't know about you, but I think that shoot went rather well." Kate and Gina were now both vertical and hugging and kissing quietly.

"The first one or the second one," she asked, returning the kiss.

"Well they both had their moments," I smiled just as my stomach growled so loud it echoed throughout the building. That brought out the giggles on all three of my nude playmates; "Well, I guess that signals the end of the workday; time for dinner!"

I stepped down from the truck and help each of my lovers down, collecting a kiss as their feet hit the ground. We shut down the lights, Kate and I gathered up the cameras and we made our way across the building and home. Suddenly recognizing that we were all ravenous, we made a bee-line to the kitchen and basically grazed, eating whatever caught our fancy. Our hungers satiated, we sat at the island digesting. The girls huddled together and talked and laughed and I looked up at the clock and saw that it was just after 8 o'clock. I was beat and I looked forward to a long nights sleep and made my intentions known. Without comment or rebuttal, the girls carried on, so I put my dishes in the sink and made my way to the bedroom.

In the shower, I was lathered up and my eyes shut tight to keep the soap out. I felt a familiar blast of cool air indicating the shower door had been opened and I awaited Britt's 'sneak attack' from the rear. On cue, a warm body pressed itself against my back, firm breasts massaged between my shoulder blades, soft hands made their way across my chest and downward until my privates were once again cradled lovingly. "I can't seem to get enough of you today," she said in a husky tone. My cock jumped at the realization that it was once again in Gina's grasp, not Britt's as I had expected.