Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotcha," she said as she stood beside the bed of the truck and set one foot on the running board and held the light meter out to her right by the driver's door. I looked over the shot, not missing the gleam of light that reflected off her moist pussy lips. I winked at her when I looked up and found her staring at me. I popped the lights, not bothering to look at the viewfinder, but looking for glares and dark spots. It's kind of an old school method, back when we used film, but it's how I learned, so I still like to do it today. Kate shouted out the meter reading with each shot, asking questions as we went. I was proud of her attention to detail and her wanting to learn and understand the process.

We took some more readings at the front and rear of the truck. She leaned over the hood of the Chevy and spread her legs, flashing me her now saturated snatch and a winking anus. She moved the meter high and low, yelling out the readings. Skipping to the back, she bounced up onto the open tailgate and spread her legs obscenely wide. She smiled big as she focused on the arousal she had caused in my pants. Somewhat professionally, she moved the meter about as I paid a little more attention to my bracketing as I fired off more test shots and she called out the results.

"Jesus, Katie," Gina hollered from the other side of the warehouse, "We can't leave you alone for a second, can we?" The little one broke out in laughter as she slid off the cool metal tailgate. I turned and stared dumbly at the apparition approaching. She was every construction workers wet dream. Starting at the bottom in a pair of Red Wings with the grey wool socks rolled down to the tops of the boots. Her long legs continued up until they ran into a pair of micro-cutoff denim shorts. The 'cuffs' were rolled up tightly against the top of her muscled thighs and the waist band was just a couple inches above that. If there were pockets, you couldn't fit anything but a bit of loose change in them, and then you couldn't get it out cuz the shorts fit so tightly. Moving further north, it takes a while before you encounter her belly-button and there is a hint of a six-pack as you make your way on up. Topside, her superb breasts are snugly sequestered in a string top that is also masterfully sculpted out of denim. Atop it all, perched on her head was one of my hardhats, blue and a bit dinged up, but on her, it was a tiara. Her hair hung down her back in one long ponytail that swished to and fro in time to her undulating hips. Hips swaying left and right, tits bouncing up and down and a confident smile on a beautiful face...she was perfection.

"Whatcha' think? " Britt asked, skipping just a couple steps behind her roommate. At first, I assumed that she was referring to Gina's outfit, but then I saw that my girl had traded in her running shorts for another outfit I'd never seen before. Still barefoot and bare-legged, she wore a pair of highly modified denim bib overalls. Back in the day, and I mean way back in the day, overalls were common work-wear for carpenters and other tradesmen. Plenty of pockets and a comfortable loose fit made them popular and in the colder climes, they were loose enough to be worn over your other clothes for an extra layer of insulation. Britt's had seen fit to completely jettison the legs of the countrified clothing and the sides were cut high, like a pair of French panties. The bib-portion was worn correctly, but cinched up loosely and with no shirt underneath. She gave me a little pirouette as she grew nearer and the open sides offered a spectacular view of her torso and the majority of my favorite set of titties.

"Well," I answered, "all you need is a straw hat and a wheat stem to chew on and you're set. Kinda' wish we had a tractor to shoot."

Gina had made her way to the set and sidled up beside me and rubbed up against my side like a cat and purred, "So do I fit the part?"

I put my arm around her waist and let my hand drift down until my fingers flirted with her cuffed work-shorts; "Babe, if you showed up to work on one of my jobs dressed like this, I'd have to just let everyone else go home for the day, cuz' you'd cause nothin' but accidents all day long." She giggled and turned to give me a soft kiss on the cheek. I dodged the bill of her hardhat and gave her a little swat on the butt; "Okay, move to the front of the truck...naked assistant, my camera, please," holding out my hand and assuming the role of the big-time artist.

"What a way to run a business," Britt mumbled mockingly as she walked up behind Gina and fluffed up her hair and put her in her first pose.

The shoot went great with Gina really getting into her part. Her facial expressions added a lot to the shots and we took great delight in watching our naked nymph running back and forth across the warehouse, retrieving tools from my tool box to use as props for various shots. After a couple hours we had shot every conceivable combination of poses we could come up with and called it a wrap. Kate made one more trip across the great expanse and brought us all bottles of water. We pulled up some folding chairs and they huddled around me, Britt and Gina on either side, Kate behind me, as I scrolled through the frames. Once again, it was going to be difficult to narrow it down to just one picture for the calendar.

"Ohhh...look at her ass in this one," Kate said in a throaty whisper. On the screen, Gina had one long leg up on the tailgate and her other on the ground; the only one of us who could pull off this move. Her one leg was stretched tight and her butt cheek protruded, casting a slight shadow where they intersected, accentuating the shape of her ass.

"Looks good enough to eat," I said under my breath, but not softly enough that she didn't hear me.

Britt sighed and Gina leaned over and whispered;" I'll take you up on that," and ran her tongue inside my ear.

I continued to shuffle through the shots with Kate trying to massage my neck with her bare breasts as Britt and Gina's hands teased my cock which they had easily managed to make rock hard. The comments continued, most of them good except for the occasional critique from our model about one shot making her ass look enormous while the next had her twisted around until she looked like she was writhing in pain, but with a smile. Mercifully, the slideshow came to an end with Gina's hand in the fly of my pants, cock in hand, Britt with her hand in my shirt, tweaking my nipples and the little one still trying to wrap her B's with her stiff nipples, around my neck.

"Okay," Britt said, standing and taking over the show; "It's time for the next shoot. Kate, we need a hardhat for George," and our tiny, naked sprite skipped back across the expanse for yet another prop. While the remaining three of us turned and watched with adoration as her long hair and bouncy butt skittered away; "Gina, you're the apprentice and you're doing what you do best to make yourself a valued employee. Lover boy here is obviously your boss and the one you need to impress."

Gina gave me a look that made my dick jump to attention as she licked her lips; "Yes, Ma'am!"

"And babe," she said, turning to me and straightening my shirt; "You just...well, you just be a guy."

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied as I grabbed her by her bib and kissed her till she couldn't breathe.

"Okay," said the flustered art director, "Kate, give the boss his hardhat and grab your camera. Gina, first shot will be beside the truck, next to the step-side thingy. George, you'll be beside her and look like you're telling her to do something and point at the bed of the truck."

Gina and I took our spots and the naked photographer bounced around under Britt's direction. Gina and I played off each other for each pose; I would try to look stern while she looked frightened. The next one, I would smile and she would be openly laughing, like I'd just told her the funniest joke she'd ever heard. The last one that Britt wanted was tougher and should really have been the one that took the least amount of acting skill; I was supposed to look, well I guess lustful or maybe just plain old horny. Gina was then supposed to appear to be...well, maybe the same; not lovelorn, just hot and bothered.

"Okay," satisfied with that pose; "Gina, babe, you stand on the step and then lean all the way over and George, you stand to the side and just stare at that ass."

Gina giggled and took her spot and bent over the side of the bed. Britt moved up behind her and tugged the crotch of the shorts deeper into the crack of that bountiful butt. "Looks good lover," she said, giving the brunette's butt a buss on the left cheek. I took my place and went through facial expressions ranging from out-and-out lechery to comical, bug-eyed wonder.

It all seemed a little foolish to begin with, posing and shooting like we were making some kind of story-board for a movie or something. Regardless of what I thought, the girls were having fun and I knew how the story ended, so...yeah, I just shut up and did what I was told.

"Okay, next shot, Gina, move up like you're reaching way into the truck and your feet come off the ground, you know, so you're teetering on the edge of the bed." Gina did as she was told and had found equilibrium, her long legs cantilevered outward. "Okay babe, now you grab her feet, like you're trying to steady her...okay, now spread her legs further apart...okay good, now...hang on." Again, the director stepped in for a wardrobe adjustment and pulled my apprentice's crotch up tighter yet and then yanked it sideways. One of Gina's pussy lips peaked out as well as a hint of her puckered ass-hole. Satisfied, Britt stepped back and took in the tableau; "Okay babe, step in a little more and spread those stems a little more and just take in the view."

I didn't need much direction in that regard and whispered to my co-model as Britt was giving direction to her photographer; "Hang in there babe; If she doesn't get these shots pretty quick, I'm going to have to just have you right now. You're so fuckin' hot; I can't keep it in my pants much longer."

"Oh god," she murmured in reply and I swear I saw her pussy lip pulse; "Hurry up Britt, I can't stay like this much longer!"

"Alright, alright...sheesh, talent can be so bitchy. Okay, we only need a couple shots." Kate stood off to the side and got a profile of us and then I heard them move a ladder behind me. Kate stepped up and rested the lens on my shoulder for a POV or point-of-view shot. The camera clacked in ear a half dozen times and before she stepped back down, Kate leaned in, her stiff nipples poking me in the back, and whispered, "Looks nice...I'd fuck that," kissing my ear before she dismounted.

"Okay lover, pull your employee out of the truck, but Gina baby, your top is going to 'accidently' hook on the sides of the truck and 'Ta-dah', you're going to give your boss a close and personal look at those big ol' titties of yours!"

"Good lord, Britt," Gina huffed as we worked together to extricate her from the back of the truck.

"Come on, go with me here; it'll be fun," the director said, trying to encourage her actor. "Kate, keep shooting as he helps her out of the truck."

We got Gina back upright, standing back on the step on the side of the truck and with my hands on her waist; she slowly turned as the lights continued to flash. I looked up and her tits were indeed, there and bare and standing proud. Looking up further I was captured by the look in her eyes, hooded and smoldering. I continued to make eye contact as I leaned forward and kissed her belly button; the lights continued to flash. Holding her firmly by the waist, I lifted her slightly off the truck and began to slowly lower her, my lips making contact with the warm skin that passed. Her boots hit the floor at about the same time her breasts reached lip level and without direction I took the right one in my hand and drew her erect nipple into a kiss. Gina moaned and threw her head back as I suckled on her breast while my left hand explored her butt. My fingers played along the hem and I could feel the heat of her sex; my cock pulsed and she felt it, grinding her crotch into mine.

The crew remained quiet, willing to let the talent improvise for now. I traded breasts and butt cheeks while my underling snaked her hand between, running it up and down my length through layers of clothing; an annoyance she would quickly remedy. I shifted a little when I felt her searching for the top of my zipper. With practiced skill, she soon had my hard-on free but captured in her left hand. With her right, she lifted my chin, detaching me from her breast and swapped it for her hungry mouth. Our tongues lashed at one another, moaning into our kiss. Both her hands now possessed my cock as mine returned to her tits. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and she kissed me harder until she had to break free from my grasp. Our lips parted and she slowly made her way to her knees until she was eye to, well eye, with my rigid member. She stared it in the eye and then her tongue flicked out like a reptile and picked off the droplet of pre-cum that hung there. Licking her lips, she held me with one hand and looked up and I watched her slowly consume me. With excruciating patience, she nibbled her way down my length, her tongue tickling the underside, until she had taken me whole, her nose tickled by my trimmed pubic hair. Her eyes never left mine until she had bottomed out and then she slowly closed her eyes and swallowed. Britt always used this trick when she so effortlessly took me down into her throat. The swallowing action massages the head of my cock and it's all I can do to not jettison my load. This was a first with Gina; obviously the girls had been talking. I glanced up at Britt who was looking at me intently and gave me a knowing wink.

Not one to want to have the story end too soon, I wrapped my fingers through her long hair and drew her back off my cock. She looked back up at me through watery eyes and she smiled with the tip of my cock between her lips; proud of her deep-throating skills. I gave her an acknowledging wink and for the benefit of the others, I slipped back into my role as the job boss and said gruffly; "Not bad girl...now suck my dick!" Both Kate and Britt gasped audibly and Gina bit down lightly before allowing me, as they so crudely put it in the porn vernacular, to 'fuck her face'. Her eyes were big as I drove my cock in and out of her sweet mouth. Kate circled, snapping shot after shot before pausing just to stare. I looked over at her and she was glued to the scene with her free hand between her legs. I could hear her wet pussy squelching, even over Gina's slurping on my cock.

"Okay, cut...cut," Britt yelled out like a movie director. I stopped at the bottom of the stroke and untangled my fingers. Gina was slow to let me go, her hand taking over where her lips had been. Still holding on, she stood up before me, squeezing my cock ever so lightly. Leaning in for a kiss, she stopped just short and whispered before she took my mouth with hers; "I'm gonna wear your dick out," and she took my tongue in her mouth and worked it like my cock while her hand slid slowly back on forth, keeping me on the edge.

"Okay people," our cover-all clad director said with authority. Gina rolled her eyes, still holding on and stroking lightly. "Let's move to the back of the truck; Kate, drop the tailgate." Licking her fingers as she made her way to the back of the truck, Kate carefully sat the camera on the floor and tried to open the tailgate. Struggling, she looked over with a pouty look on her face. I looked at Gina, then down at her hold on me, and then back up.

"Alright, go help her," she sighed and released me. I smiled and walked over to Kate, my cock bouncing along in front of me, sticking out of my pants. I grabbed on to the gate and gave it a manly tug and down it came.

"There you go sweetie," I said to Kate.

"Thanks," she answered and turned to pick the camera back up off the floor. Bent at the waist in front of me, she stalled to mess with the camera. Her wet pussy offered a tempting target that I could simply have walked right into and might have except for the verbal warnings.

"Don't even," warned my co-star/apprentice, standing with her arms crossed under her sizable breasts.

"No teasing the talent, Katie," the director admonished, "C'mon, let's get this next shot," as she put her hand on Gina's ass and pointed her toward us. Kate took a step back before she stood up and then turned, disappointed that she didn't 'accidently' make contact with me. She gave me a wink and turned again, managing to swing close enough that my hard-on grazed her back, leaving a short snail-trail on her soft skin. She let out a soft sigh as she moved into position for the next shot.

"Okay girl," giving Gina a soft swat on the butt; "set your sweet ass on the tailgate." Following direction, she perched herself on the cold metal and gave out a little squeak before settling down. Her legs hung nearly to the floor and she looked so inviting; my cock bobbed in agreement.

"Okay lover, I guess you know what to do next," she smiled.

"I think I've got a pretty good idea," I said and turned to my apprentice. I pushed her knees apart and stood between them, against the top edge of the tailgate. I leaned down and kissed her once more. She wasted no time in latching onto my cock again. We kissed as I played with her tits and she soon had me at my peak and I had to change things up. I took a step back and began a slow striptease. I'm not much of a dancer and I didn't really think I could pull off any moves that would be particularly provocative or teasing, so I just went slow and never lost eye contact with her. Gina stared at me hard-on, licking her lips. I pulled off my shirt and managed to kick of my boots with some grace. I turned my back to her and unbuckled my belt and did that slow teasing thing that women do, showing just a bit of butt crack, pulling it back up and then lowering it again slowly. Now I can't understand how a guy's hairy ass can be anywhere near as appealing as the smooth sculpted butt of a young woman, but I did garner a couple wolf whistles when I bent down to pull my pants the rest of the way off. I stood up straight, my back still to Gina, toed off my socks and made my slow turn, naked as the day I was born.

Gina had a big smile on her face and held out her arms, beckoning me to her. I stepped up and took her hands and pulled her back to her feet and embraced her. My dick laid flat against her belly as we hugged and kissed. Her hands went to my ass this time and held me tight. I didn't meet much resistance as snaked my fingers under the tight waistband of her tiny work-shorts and tired to work them downward. She giggled in our kiss as she let go of my butt and reached between us to pop the snap on her denim shorts. I eased the bit of fabric down, running the palms of my hands over her ass once more and she shook her butt until they drifted down to her boots. I surprised her by picking her up, like a bride being carried over the threshold and walked us the couple steps back to the truck. She was kicking her legs, trying to lose the shorts and I struggled to keep her in my arms.

"Would you settle down," I asked her as I prepared for her landing. I paused and turned to Britt, "Hey babe, I need a drop cloth or something here. The back of this truck isn't made for what I have in mind." Well that comment stopped her squirming and she looked at me with questions; I just grinned.

"Hey, I know," Kate chimed in. "We have some moving blankets from when we moved out of the store; I'll go get one." Handing Britt the camera, we were once again treated to her naked, animated trek across the building. Returning, she placed it on the tailgate and retrieved her gear.