Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky cleared her throat about the time she reached up and swatted at my hard-on. I glanced at her and saw her making eyes upward. Giving myself a mental head-slap, I moved to the other side so that Ginny didn't have just have a view of my admittedly superior sculpted posterior. Making like I moved to get a better shot, I took a couple more of the oral demonstration Britt was putting on before Becky re-acquired my dick and pulled me to her. Turning her head, she took me in her mouth again and I shot a couple more porno stills of this sweet thing gobbling my meat.

Meanwhile, Gina had tired of holding Kate aloft, even though she was light as a feather. Anxious to join the party, they joined us at the bale. Kate immediately dropped in behind Britt and was tonguing her favorite blonde snatch as Gina came up beside me and latched onto my cock and stroked it in and out of Becky's warm mouth. Her other hand ran between my legs and played with my balls. Once again I was nearly at my limit when I backed out of her warm embrace. Mucus dripped from my cock and Gina dropped to her knees for clean-up detail. I allowed her a couple slurps before I drug her back to her feet.

We shared a sloppy kiss, interrupted by Becky's searching hand. We looked down at her face and her eyes were scrunched closed and she was chewing on her lower lip before she let out a sharp shriek and her body shook as Britt took her downtown. Kate paused as she looked over Britt's backside to watch the redhead's climax overtake her. Giving Britt a 'well done' slap on the ass, Kate stood back up straight and moved beside Becky and began administering healing kisses on her face and breasts. Gina joined in and I backed off a couple steps to capture the moment. Britt appeared beside me and laid her head on my shoulder and her hand on my cock, moving it slowly, keeping me ready.

Getting her bearings, Becky sat up with the help of her new sisters. Sitting on the side of the bale, facing the camera above, Becky stretched and then stood, stretching her long, lean form some more. Giving each girl a 'thank you' kiss, she turned to Kate; "I've always had the fantasy of making love to my man while riding a horse." Britt moaned painfully as she recalled her bareback adventure earlier that day. "Since you haven't really ridden yet, how about we give you a ride on our resident stud?" she asked Kate who was now wide-eyed with excitement.

The rest of us looked at the redhead like she'd been sniffing the horse liniment too long; "Did Britt lick your brains loose?" Gina asked, hugging her to her side like she needed a sympathetic pause.

"No but she's welcome to try again," the redhead giggled.

"No, I think it's my turn next; she'll have to wait till her's comes around again," leaning over to give Becky a quick kiss. "So how do you propose to give Princess Kate here a ride on her royal steed?"

We all laughed at Gina as Kate moved swiftly trying to tickle her aggressor. "Follow me," she said and we dutifully followed her to the other side of the barn, where the stalls lined part of the long wall. The horses looked on with interest, watching the familiar, but naked redhead duck through a darkened door; Becky yelled out; "George, could you come here and give me a hand?"

I shrugged my shoulders; "Not a clue, "to the others. "Coming dear," I replied and walked through the black portal. The other three wisely stayed behind, waiting patiently. Grunts and moans and the occasional expletive filtered out into the barn.

"What the hell," Britt was questioning as I emerged backwards from the black hole. It was evidently a comical sight, my bare ass and a pair of dark brown Tony Lamas; my hands full of wood; not that wood...sheesh. I was hefting one end of a bulky wooden saw-horse and Becky was heroically bringing up the rear, huffing and puffing.

"Whose stupid idea was this anyway?" she asked as we finally made it out into the clear.

The girls were still clueless, but waited patiently. I think Kate began to have second thoughts. "So can you get rest of it?" Becky asked, batting her big green eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, c'mon, she'll love it," laughing loudly; Kate now wore a worried frown.

I looked over at the little one and shook my head, "I don't know," before stepping back into the darkness.

Kate was now truly concerned and she huddled up to Gina, trying to hide behind her statuesque protector. Once again my groans and bitching echoed out of the room until I stumbled through the door with my burden, the biggest western saddle I'd ever seen. Now I'm certainly no authority on western tack, but I was relatively sure that more than a couple cows were sacrificed in the making of this Cadillac of saddles. The girls were near bug-eyed and turned to scan the stalls in search of the beast that had the back, broad and strong enough, to heft the impressive saddle.

"Don't worry," Becky laughed as she helped me position the saddle onto the wooden horse. "The rider and steed that belonged with this saddle aren't with us anymore. My uncle Bill, mom and Virginia's brother was a big old boy, a mountain on two legs and his horse was a beautiful Percheron, a giant black beauty that was eighteen hands high, named Zeus."

"Hands?" Kate asked, staring at the leather seat.

"Yeah," Becky answered while she adjusted the saddle; "Hands are how horses are measured. A hand is four inches, so Zeus was what," pausing to do the mental math; "72 inches. They measure from the ground to the withers."

"My turn; withers?" asked Gina.

Becky put on a big smile, "Well if I had you down on your hands and knees, you know, horsey position, I'd measure you from the ground to the top of your shoulders."

Gina gazed at the redhead and licked her pouty lips, "and then?"

"You'll just have to wait and see," Becky laughed. Turning to Kate," So sweetie, you ready mount your stud and take a ride?"

Kate as well as the others was still mystified and they looked at Becky and me for a hint. Becky turned to me, "Well stud, you ready to take this little girl for a ride?"

I nodded, smiling at Kate and walked over to the massive saddle and carefully swung my leg over seat. Kate was fairly jumping up and down with anticipation now as Becky checked, pushing me around until I was centered and as close to the cantle, or back of the saddle as I could get. She frowned as she looked down between my spread legs at my half-hearted hard-on.

"Here, let me get this ready for you," bending over and talking my cock in her mouth. The other three gathered around, kissing and caressing until I was erect and ready; "Okay girls, let's get her in the saddle." Gina bent down and picked Katie up, one hand underneath and the other around her back; "perfect, I think we want her facing her ride, so her butt will be facing the horn." Gina approached with her load; "Here, give me a leg,"Becky directed, taking Kate's left leg and pulling the little one into a splits position. "Okay, Gina, you and I are going to lower her down, Britt baby, if you would do the honors."

"With pleasure," Britt gushed as she worked her way behind Gina and reached under the wide spread Kate and grabbed onto my cock. Down on her knees to get a better vantage point, she directed from below. Holding my hard-on upright,"Okay, down slowly, a little to you Becks...okay, just a little more, here, hold it; let me get 'em lubed up." Kate moaned lightly as Britt worked the head of my dick up and down the length of her pussy. Her juices perked out until Britt was satisfied that we were ready to proceed.

"Okay, we're good...slowly...fuck that's hot...oh baby, this big cock is so ready for you. I can feel his heart beat in my hand. Okay, there...un-huh...we're in...now slowly...you ready for all this cock baby?" Katie moaned as she looked me in the eyes. I could feel her hot pussy, tight and so, so hot. "Okay, half way ladies...give her a little more...Oh, I should have had the camera, this is so fucking hot; her asshole is winking at me."

It seemed to take forever to get that little pussy planted on my cock, Finally her thighs rested on mine and she did a little hula move on my cock. I leaned back, my hands behind me and gave a little upward thrust. "Oh god," she moaned as my cock dipped deeper inside her. I heard the camera clack as Britt took in the scene; me in the saddle, Kate in my lap, facing the rear of the 'horse' and Becky and Gina on either side, hands under her legs.

"So you ready to ride, cowgirl?" Becky asked the happy rider, comfortable in the saddle. Katie nodded in the affirmative; "Okay baby girl, grab his shoulders and we'll start with a gentle walk to warm him up." I gripped the back of the saddle harder as Gina followed Becky's lead and they slowly lifted and bounced the rider on her steed.

Katie chewed on her bottom lip as she bounced a couple inches up and down on my slick shaft. Her tiny tits moved with the cadence of the ride. "Okay, let's pick up the pace to a trot," Becky warned and the pace got a little quicker and the bounce a little higher. The little one's grip got a little tighter and she closed her eyes and panted lightly. "How's that feel, baby? You enjoying your ride so far?"

"Un-huh," was all she managed.

"How 'bout you stud, you like giving horseback rides?" All I could manage was a stupid grin as I concentrated on not unloading deep inside my young equestrian just yet. "Okay," Becky continued, "let's step it up to a canter, shall we?" Kate's eyes opened wide as the two tireless women picked up the pace and Britt stepped up beside Gina and lent a couple hands, latching on to the young girl's ass.

"Fuck me," Kate moaned as the girls worked her like a sex toy, her pussy desperately clinching as they drove her up and down. I looked between us and watched a hand and a half of my cock revealed with each stroke; I had to look away or I'd lose it. The sounds were nearly as cum-inducing as the sight of my manhood breeching this tight young pussy. Wet, slurping sounds, the labored breathing of her friends and her own continual low moaning.

I opened my eyes to see Becky looking right at me; I mouthed...'Soon'. She nodded; "Okay ladies, it's time to head for the barn...Full gallop to the end!" Both rider and horse opened their eyes wide, startled by the sudden spurring.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck," Katie cried as the cadence increased and the ride became more jolting. Her cunt was strangling my cock, trying to keep from being thrown and my head began to pound as all the blood rushed downward. Kate began to weaken, her impending orgasm robbing the rest of her body of whatever strength she had left. She leaned onto my chest as the walls of her pussy begin to ripple; "I'm cumming," she mumbled; "I'm cumming...FUUUCCCKKKKK!!" And she imploded as my cock bottomed out and the girls held her down tight."

"KAATTTIIIEEE!!" I bellowed as her pussy milked me dry. I felt her juices flood over me as she came hard and I responded in like, multiple convulsions of sperm deposited deep inside her. Her sisters collapsed onto us, winded as we were. Hell, I just sat there and I was weak from exhaustion. The only sound in the barn was heavy breathing until one of the horses snorted loudly. I laughed softly and Kate moaned, clinching down on my spent cock.

"What was that for?" she whispered, the side of her face resting on my sweat-soaked chest.

"The horse, I don't think he was impressed." That drew a couple tired giggles and another pussy hug.

"Well, I was impressed," Kate said softly, tilting her head and kissing my chest.

"Yeah, I think I wanna take up riding," Gina said. You could hear her exhaustion.

"Yeah, Becks; you think Ginny would sell us the saddle? I think it would be a great prop for the studio," Britt asked as she stood up and stretched. I looked at her with one squinted eye open and she laughed out loud.

"Yeah Becky," I said as I ran a hand up and down her side as she was still leaning on the tuckered out rider; "What do you think Ginny would say?" Now Becky just buried herself deeper in Katie's long hair as she tried not to laugh and I'm sure we were all wondering if the old girl had watched our performance live.

I flashed on a horny Cougar sitting in her darkened office, the store closed for the night. The only light was the big-screen monitor of her high-definition security system. She was leaning back in her comfy executive leather office chair, her denim skirt and panties draped across the arm. Comfortably reclined, still wearing her boots, she had her legs up on the desk and was spread wide. She watched with rapturous delight as her beautiful niece, her own blood, and her sexy friends frolic in her barn. Envious and grateful, she watched the playful fornication that they seemed so comfortable with. Oh, to be young again as she worked herself up to an orgasm worthy of a woman half her age.

I was snatched back to reality with Britt leaning over Kate; "Earth to George, Earth to George." I opened my eyes and gave her a snarky grin. "There you are lover; were you visiting LaLa land there for a minute?"

"I'll tell you later," I whispered, none too quietly.

"Can't wait," she smiled. "It's time for Annie Oakley here's dismount, you ready?

"Hey, I'm just the poor, overworked, ridden hard, put away wet, horse here."

"Yeah, poor baby," Becky mocked. "Well not to worry, I've got just the thing for you."

I gave her the look; you know; the suspicious inquisitive look.

"Don't worry about it there you big stallion you, I'd never steer you wrong," she laughed. "I think it'll be just the thing for all of us after a ride like that one; so Gina, grab a leg and let's see if we can get our girl un-corked here, shall we?"

Gina and Britt laughed loud as Kate moaned her part. With relative ease, mainly because I was spent and wasn't about to offer any resistance, they had her back on her own two feet. They held her for a second to get her legs back under her and then she turned and leaned over me and gave my spent willy a kiss. "Thanks for a great ride," she giggled and then she stepped into the arms of her girls. It was a hot and sweaty huddle of fine female form and it was almost enough to get a rise out of me, but other parts of my body spoke up louder. My back protested as I tried to swing my leg up and over the horn of the saddle. I rested for a second, working on another way to dismount. If not for the hard floor, I considered just leaning left and falling off. Not much grace in that, but it would work in a pinch.

"Hey, a little help here."

"What's the matter baby?" Becky smiled before launching into a little Waylon Jennings, 'Stuck in the Saddle Again."

The others were damn near rolling on the floor with laughter while I tried to remain nonplussed. "Yeah, I need a little help. I can't seem to get my leg over without twisting my back. I've got a lot more respect for cowboys now."

"Well," she smiled as she walked back over to me, naked as though this was the way it always was," You are at a bit of a disadvantage with this saddle. It was made for a much bigger man than you." She smiled bigger yet as she took my flaccid member in her hand and gave it a loving kiss; "His legs were longer anyway, I can't speak to how big Uncle Bill's dick was though."

I gave her a knowing wink and said under my breath, "Maybe Ginny or your mom can tell you?"

"George, No!" she admonished me, slapping me on the thigh. Then she looked up at me with wide eyes, "You don't suppose...no...no...I can see Mom and Virginia...no, not them and Uncle Bill...no...ya think?"

"Hey, I just know Ginny a bit and you, well, rather well, but I don't know your mom or your belated uncle, soooo?" I replied hunching my shoulders. I gave her another couple seconds, "So, ya gonna help me or what?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, what can I do?"

"I think if you just slowly help me get my leg up and over the horn, I can spin around and slide off."

"Okey Dokey," she said as she bounced around to the other side. The other girls stood on the other side and waited to see if I needed help once I successfully landed. I moaned and groaned for effect as Becky carefully hoisted my leg up without tipping me off my perch. I slid from my seat until my boots hit the ground and I just leaned against the saddle. My legs had gone to sleep and it took a second before I could stand upright.

"C'mon guys, let's go get cooled down," and she and Gina led the way. Kate and Britt took my hands and made sure I was still steady. Becky looked back over her shoulder at us and then snickered and poked Gina in the ribs and nodded for her to look back also. Gina started laughing, triggering Becky to let loose; "Now you look like a real cowboy there stud, bowlegged and all." The three of us glanced down and I was indeed walking like I lived on the back of a horse. Kate giggled, but Britt wore a face of concern. "Don't worry babe," Becky said, reading her friends face, "he'll straighten back up in a bit. His leg muscles just need to relax and he'll be okay."

Becky stopped at the edge of an area of sloped concrete that had a drain in the middle; "This is our wash area, where we rinse the horses down to cool them off, clean their hooves if they get muddy; that kind of thing. Kick your boots off and we'll get cooled off." We all quickly obeyed, looking forward to the cool water.

Becky grabbed a hose and nozzle that were hanging on a wall and turned on the spigot; "Okay there cowgirl," nodding to Kate, "you and your stud first," nodding toward the center of the slab. We took our spot and Becky moved in and triggered the sprayer. Cool water enveloped us, setting Kate to squealing and giggling like a little girl playing in the backyard sprinklers. She jumped around, making for a difficult target while I just stood there with my eyes closed and rotated. Gina and Britt laughed at their roommates antics while Becky concentrating on her accuracy.

The water felt great and I was now standing erect and back to normal. I stepped out of the spray and walked over to Becky and relinquished her of her weapon; "You three go join her." Britt walked to me first, smiling as she handed me the camera that she'd been holding all this time.

"Got some good ones," she said, kissing me on the cheek and handing me the camera. My hands were fairly dry, so I took the camera in my right hand and held the sprayer in my left. My four lovelies were all huddled together, looking fearful of what the madman with the hose would do. I just smiled big, brought the camera up and took a quick shot and then let them have it. They shrieked and laughed for a minute before they settle down and took advantage of their close proximity. I awkwardly snapped a couple more shots of the writhing tangle of long, wet hair and arms and legs. A cool breeze blew through the big doors, bringing the festivities to a quick halt.

"Lover," Becky said shivering as they all tried to get as close to one another as possible; "There are some towels in the cabinet next to the refrigerator. Would you be a dear and get some of them for us?"

I sat the hose on the ground and stepped into my boots, but not before taking another pic of the sexiest knot of drowned rats I've ever seen. I grabbed some towels and brought them back to the shivering girls before going over to the big door and dragging it shut. I walked back to the girls as they dried themselves and one another. I snapped a couple more shots when Britt waved her towel at me; "Babe, will you dry my hair for me?" handing me the towel and turning her sweet backside my way. I sat the camera aside and gave her butt a loving caress before tackling the drying job. Becky and Gina drew the short straw as they both worked on Kate's long tresses.

Satisfied that we were as dry as we needed to be, Becky spoke up; "Hey Katie, let's give the horses some treats. Do you want to go over to the fridge and get some carrots and apples? There should be a pail on the counter there. "Oh goody," she giggled and slipped into her boots and took off across the barn. We all watched as she bounced along merrily, her hair swinging back and forth, swatting her little pumpkin-like butt.

1...456789