Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all stood there silently until she got to her destination, "I never tire of that sight," Gina sighed lovingly.

"Yep," the redhead agreed; "The best groomed show-horse's tail ain't got nothin' on that beauty." She said it with all sincerity, but my girl couldn't leave it alone.

"Hey Katie," she yelled across the barn, "Becky says you've got the prettiest horses ass she's ever seen."

"Why you little shit," Becky yelped. Britt had already slipped her boots on and was headed south when the redhead turned on her. "C'mere you troublemaker, you," struggling to get her boots on before she gave chase. Gina caught her when she nearly fell, reaching around her from behind, ending up with two hands full of freckled tits. Gina played with her hard nipples as Becky tried to get her boots on the right feet. Finally shod, she was ready to go except for the warm tingle that ran down to her pussy. She groaned in frustration, turning in Gina's embrace and taking the brunettes head in her hands and kissing her until it was Gina's turn to moan.

"Later babe," she said, tweaking a nipple of her own this time, "but I've got a blonde that needs a whoopin'," and the chase was on. Britt and Becky did a couple of laps around the barn as Kate made her way back to us with her bucket of goodies.

"What's that all about?" she asked, watching the two girls bouncing after one another. Evidently Kate never heard Britt's remark, or she just chose to ignore it. Regardless, Gina and I just looked at each other and shook our heads in disbelief. I hugged Kate to my side and kissed the top of her head; I envied her simple innocence. "So, are we gonna feed the horses or what?" she asked.

About this time the girls had completed another lap and were winded. Becky pulled up short and tried to use me as a shield. Britt was just too pooped to care at this point and bent at the waist, her hands on her knees and said between breathes, "I'm sorry Katie, I wasn't comparing your butt to a horses butt. You know I love your butt."

Kate just gave her mentor a questioning look. Gina shook her head again and took Kate's hand in hers; "C'mon sweetie, let's feed the horses."

Britt and Becky laughingly reconciled with hugs and kisses and joined the others. We must have spent an hour or more feeding and petting the big beasts and the equine all seemed happy and who wouldn't be if you were being loved up by a four beautifully naked women.

Katie spent the majority of her time with Don, the donkey, feeding him carrots and scratching him between his ears. She was leaning in close to him, like she was whispering in his big ears; "Katie!" Becky chirped, "Are you talking dirty to Don again?" Kate gave her her patented 'What the hell are you talking about?' look. Becky nodded her head to the inside of the stall and Kate raised her head and looked back and then gasped. Don was sporting another impressive woodie and Kate, admonished him, "Don, you naughty, naughty boy!" and then busted up, laughing at herself.

"Pretty impressive girl," Gina laughed; "Kate the donkey whisperer; who knew?"

Kate just smiled and said, "Yeah, and it works on George too!" looking my way. I looked down and indeed, I was somewhat revived from my ride earlier.

"Well," Becky broke in, "That's enough treats for now and we don't want to spoil them." She took the bucket up and headed back toward the fridge; "Come on, let's get our hands washed," and we all dutifully followed, admiring the view.

Becky cut me from the herd as we got cleaned up and whispered in my ear. I smiled and gave her an approving nod. She joined the other girls and they whispered amongst themselves. "Hey Becky, I need to take a leak. Is there a bathroom here or do I just step outside and find the nearest tree?"

"Good lord, yes there's a bathroom. It's that door to your left, just as we came in." I turned and spotted the door and tipped my hat, as though I had one and made my way. I heard some giggling and the clomping of booted feet on wooden stairs as I stood and did my deed. Three shakes later I was out the door and I played along, searching for the girls.

I walked back over to the counter to pick up my camera and the giggling became laughter. I looked up at the all-too-familiar hayloft and there were all four of my lovelies, naked still, but for their boots on the top rung of the protective railing.

Thankfully, they weren't on top of the railing as Becky was last time; that scared the living you-know-what out of me. Still, if she dared let on that she was watching this all on video, Aunt Ginny was going to have my left testicle.

They stood on the rail, and waved at me while I took my shots and then quickly made my way up the stairs. Halfway, Becky yelled out, "George, lover, would you grab a blanket before you come up." I did a quick turn and grabbed two just for grins and made it up the stairs, winded but ready for what I hoped would absolutely make Aunt Ginny's investment in Red Brick Photography and her upgraded surveillance system worth the money.

I looked, without really looking, you know, at the two bronze acrylic domes in the rafters. Mere feet above the floor, these cameras were bound to offer the operator nearly cinematic quality footage. Then it occurred to me that for this to really be beneficial to viewer, they would have to be controlled and directed live. I made my way to the girls at the other end of the loft where they were leaning against the rail and looking out into the expanse that was the barn. I moseyed up to Becky and whispered in her ear," it just dawned on me that for these cameras up here to be really effective, unless they are extra wide angle, they need to be directed."

"I thought of the same thing earlier," she whispered back, "but while we were waiting for you, we were trying to be real quiet and because the camera is so close, I could hear the motor as it turned. Ginny got some great shots of our butts!"

"Holy shit," I said, whispering even more quietly, "Did you mention that to the girls? I mean, that somehow makes it much more, well, I don't know, but knowing she's watching it real time rather than a recording..."

"Yeah, I know," she giggled, "It makes it even hotter. My pussy's so wet right now, it's about to run down my leg." I let out a little whimper and her hand went immediately to my cock, which now stood at the ready. "Oh good," she turned to me and smiled, "I was afraid we'd fucked you so good with Kate that you might be through for the night."

"Not a chance," I said proudly," but after tonight, I may not be good for much for the rest of the week."

"Yeah," she snorted, "I kind of doubt that; I've heard stories."

"Yeah, well, now that we're here, how do you see this one going?"

"Well," she said, moving closer, "We'll play it by ear in the beginning, but for the finale, I want..." and she leaned in closer and whispered softly. My cock throbbed in her grip and she giggled, "I thought you'd like it."

"Okay ladies," I said, picking up the blankets, "let's figure out what we want to shoot." It was immediately clear that we weren't worried about shooting anything but shots that would only be seen by the five of us in the barn. It almost seemed like my three live-ins had forgotten about the hidden cameras. The first order of business was to make a king-size like bed out of a few bales of hay and lay the blankets on top. Becky reminded us of the difference between hay and straw and we avoided any bloodshed.

It started with the girls pairing off and the aroma of fresh cut hay and hot pussy mixed nicely. I jumped up on our grass bed and tried to get artsy, standing spread-leg above a pair, shooting down. I got a lot of tongue in snatch, finger in ass and those kinds of shots and even though they were preoccupied with each other, I did get a couple token tugs. "Alright," I yelled dramatically, jumping off the bales and probably giving Ginny a screen full of cock and balls; "time to switch up." The girls just moaned their dissatisfaction with the idea.

"Here," said Kate as she bailed of the bales, "Give me that thing," grabbing the camera; "now get your sweet ass up there and see what you can do. I want to see some real nastiness up there," she coached. The girls stared at her numbly; "C'mon, I know you've all looked at porn on the net. I want to see some nasty, sexy shit. Make believe you're all porn stars!" Becky winked at me and I gave her a slight acknowledging not.

I climbed up on the bed on my hands and knees and the girls attacked me and bodily brought me down and flipped me onto my back. My legs pointed out toward the camera as Gina and Britt descended on me; "Nice cock," Gina growled, grabbing my cock and yanking it to her mouth.

"Nice big balls too," Britt snarled as she dropped between my legs and took my balls into her mouth. Kate had a perfect shot of Britt's spread legs and dripping pussy as she lay between mine, rolling one ball after the other in her warm mouth. Meanwhile Gina was topside swallowing my cock as she leaned over me from the side. I was busy playing with her tits when a darkness came over me.

"Eat this cunt," the redhead demanded as she landed hard on my face. I abandoned the tits to keep from being smothered, grabbing her trim waist and lifting her into the proper pussy consuming position. "Fuck yeah," she moaned as my tongue found its way, "Fuckin' 'A' you can eat pussy. Fuck yeah, eat me babe; eat my fuckin' pussy!"

Becky was evidently a great salesperson as within seconds, Gina moved over and physically lifted the redhead up and off my face and spun to straddle my face, looking away from the others. Seeing an unoccupied cock waving wet in the wind, Becky quickly straddled me and dropped straight on, balls deep. Her ass bounced off of Britt's head as she was still happily playing down below. She looked up to see who had assaulted her, only to be looking at my cock slipping in and out Becky's hungry snatch, my cock pulling her inner lips out with each upstroke. Her asshole winked at Britt with each cycle and she'd found her next target.

"Lean over bitch," Britt ordered the redhead, pushing on her lower back. Having no choice, Becky acquiesced, only to find herself staring at Gina's backside as she rode my tongue. I had my hands on the Amazon's ass and was holding on tight, spreading her ass wide. I felt fingers on my chin, trying to slip in to my mouth I figured.

It didn't take a real porn connoisseur to figure out what was going on, so I pushed my pushed Gina until I was in a position to slather her juices over her tight bung. Nearly losing her balance, she dropped down onto her knees which only gave Becky and I better access. I tongued her ass and then sucked on one, then another of the redhead's fingers before pulling Gina's pussy back where it belonged. I could feel Gina stiffen as Becky probed around her puckered ass. Meanwhile, Britt was busy lapping up the juices from my cock and depositing them on Becky's exposed back door.

Kate meanwhile was in porn heaven, snapping away, shot after shot, and I knew she was managing it all with one hand on the camera and the other buried in her own sweet snatch. I started to get a crick in my neck and was about to twist my head when matching screams echoed through the barn.

I could feel Britt's fingers in the redhead's ass, skimming along my cock, separated by only a think wall of flesh. At the same moment, Gina's pussy spasmed on my tongue, and her pussy flooded my mouth, triggered by Becky's anal invasion. Then, as though my senses weren't being hammered enough, my cock was squeezed hard as Becky came hard, flooding her pussy with her divine nectar. I had a death grip on the blanket, trying not to cum inside the redhead's hot cunt, knowing that this isn't the finale she wanted, from me anyway. Sensing my dilemma, she rolled off of me, carrying the other two with her.

It must have made for an interesting shot, me laying there, pussy soaked cock, hard and angry, waving in the air, my face soaked. To my side were three women, all on their backs with another woman's fingers buried in the ass of two of them, connected like a chain. 'There you go Ginny,' I said to myself, 'There's a view I'll bet you weren't counting on tonight."

"Wow!" said Katie as she bounced onto the makeshift bed, "That was fantastic." She caught me off guard as she landed on top of me and had my cock in her mouth.

"Hey, I hardly need a fluffer at the moment," I said, picking her up bodily and placing her on top of her girlfriends.

They squealed and tickled each other, finally settling down; "What's a fluffer?" Becky asked innocently. The other three laughed and I shook my head and said, "Easier to ask them when they get over the giggles. Hey, is there any water in the fridge downstairs by chance?"

"Yeah, good idea; would you be a dear?" batting her eyes at me.

By the time I made it down the stairs and back up, the girls had calmed down and they all sat side-by-side on the edge of the bed. It was too good a picture to pass up, so I sat the water down and took a couple shots as they posed beautifully. I passed out the water and we silently drank our fill.

"You know, the four of you and this setting is too good to pass up, so how about a few more shots?"

"Sounds good lover," Britt answered as she stood up before me and stole a quick kiss. Taking my resting cock in her hand; "And then we're going to get your rocks off?" she smiled.

"Ooo, Ooo," Becky bounced up and down, her hand in the air;" Can I be the fluffer?

The laughing started all over again. "Okay, okay, let's get these last shots; it's been a long day."

"Don't you mean I get the last shots?" Katie asked; "Don't I get to shoot the 'money shot?" Kate's obsession with porn was showing once more and the others moaned out loud, casting their vote on the situation while Becky shot me a worrisome, 'what the fuck?' look.

"Don't worry about that right now," I said, trying to get the train back on the track. "I've got these next shots already in my head, so let's do it."

That postponed the conversation for now and I began posing the girls. First sitting side-by-side again, with their legs crossed, and the other leg crossed. Next with their feet on the floor, legs spread just enough to give a hint of what lie in the shadows. Next was standing in multiple positions, front facing, right, left, rear...oh god, the rear, my cock jumped at the sight of those four perfect butts, each with someone else's hand on them and another of them looking over the shoulders at me. I managed to find a way to shoot a few dozen shots that were R-rated; now it was time for X.

"Alright, back on your little butts," and they quickly obeyed. "Now, let's get a little dirty," and I helped them spread their legs, draping them over each other in a deliberate pattern. With their arms over each other's shoulders and their legs, with boots the same, pussy's glistening, well it got my cock's attention and I stepped to the side for a minute to make sure that the eye-in-the-sky had an unobstructed clue. I took a couple shots and then changed it up, hands on tits then hands on pussies.

I was feeling recharged and was ready to put this baby to bed, so it was time for the final pose. "Okay my little girls, one more pose for Daddy." All the girls' eyes grew big and lascivious grins grew on their faces. I sat my camera down and I started on the left with Becky.

I stood between her spread legs and gave her a kiss before putting my hand on her chest and pushing her onto her back. Next was Gina and I repeated the process. She took Becky's hand in hers as I moved over to little Kate. She tried to put her tongue down my throat during our kiss, and I twisted her little nipple as I pushed her onto her back. Next came the love of my life. Her eyes were misty as I gave her an extended kiss, our tongues writhing in our kiss. We parted and she looked into my eyes and whispered, "Are you going to fuck us now, Daddy?" in her best little girl voice.

A collective gasp and sigh; "Yes, baby doll," giving her another kiss before dropping my head down and kissing her rigid nipples before lying her back. I stepped back and didn't think the scene was really photo worthy; "Okay my little ones, legs up!" and immediately, eight beautifully sculpted legs were in the air.

"Okay now, let me get you arranged. First, the boots have to go." This was more for my future safety than the shot. Going from leg to leg, I shucked off their boots and set them to the side.

"Okay, let's spread 'em and cross them again. As they got arranged, I pulled their butts closer to the edge and gave each pussy a little lick as I went. The girls giggled and played with their toes and feet until I asked them to keep still and I stepped aside once more for the remote video camera and then I stood back in the center and got off a couple more shots. "You girls are absolutely gorgeous," I gushed as I took the last shot.

"Thank you, Daddy," came the chorus and then dead silence. I stepped forward until I knew they could see me. I stroked my hard-on and they licked their lips. The time had come and I stepped up to Becky. I ran my hands up and down her long legs; "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said in a near whimper. It threw me for a second until she mouthed 'Fuck me, Daddy." I winked at her and grabbed her ankles, then placed the head of my cock at her entry, her pussy lips pouting and welcoming. Slowly I entered her until I was buried up to the hilt.

"You like it baby?" I asked

"Fuck me, Daddy...please fuck me."

The others all sighed and then moaned as they looked over and watched as I pounded their newly adopted sister's pussy. I counted to myself; one, two, three, four, five, six; figuring I could at make one complete round before I gave up the goods. I moved next to Gina, my stunning Amazon. Again, I ran my hands up and down her long muscular legs and she shivered. My hands gripping her calves I asked once more, "Are you ready, baby?"

She looked at me with eyes on fire and growled, "Give me your cock, Daddy!" Becky gasped at Gina's demanding voice and I responded in kind and drove my cock into her hungry hole. She grunted as I bottomed out and held it there, grinding my pubic bone on her clit.

"Ask nicely now," I warned her.

Her eyes still burned but she managed to squeak out as she bit her bottom lip; "I'm sorry; will you please fuck my pussy, Daddy?"

I smiled as I pushed her legs back and leaned into her and drove my unrelenting bone into her pussy the allotted six times. I held the last, giving it a final, cervix-smacking thrust. She gave up and moaned loudly as I pulled out. I gave Gina a pop on the butt before I moved over to Kate.

The little one had a look of trepidation on her face as I stepped in front of her. "How's my baby girl?" I asked as I ran my hands up her legs, starting at the base near her tiny slit. She shivered as I watched my progress up her perfect little stems and she moaned when I kissed the sole of each foot. I happened to glance at Britt on my right and she glared at me through black eyes and she was visibly vibrating with anticipation. Turning back to her nasty little sister I asked, "Are you ready for Daddy, little one?"

"Yes Daddy," she whimpered, worthy of an Academy Award. She looked down at my throbbing cock, wet with the juices of her sisters. "Please Daddy; I want to feel your big penis in my little pussy. I carefully placed my penis at the base of her virginal-like slit, rubbing it up and down, slowly making entry. "Don't hurt me Daddy,"" she squeaked as I eased in at a glacial pace. The air was still, the barn quiet as I made my final push. She grunted as I hit bottom and I held my position, waiting.

"Are you okay baby," the concern obvious in my voice. She stared back up at me and I watched as she changed right before my eyes.

1...456789