Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're all wet again," I teased, rubbing my front to hers.

"I couldn't care less," as she squirmed against me in reply

"Do you want me to get a towel?" I asked, still bundled in her arms.

"Nah, I'd rather just dry off on you," she laughed, rubbing around like a cat marking her territory.

"Works for me," I said, as I ran my hands through her long, wet red hair and down until I hand held both her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, letting the breeze coming through the big open doors do their thing.

"Oh god," she moaned as I passed my fingers over her tight little asshole. "Okay," she said, pushing away," We better just finish up, or I'm gonna try and get one more round out of you."

"Party poop," I laughed as I did a little hip gyration, my cock doing its best imitation of a helicopter...well a helicopter on its side; anyway I got the desired laugh and we walked hand in hand to the other end of the barn to retrieve the blankets I'd thrown off the loft above.

We grabbed the first blanket and were standing opposite each other, flailing it around, knocking off the errant bits of hay; "Oh, by the way," I said, as I brought my two corners together, "I winked at Ginny as I left the loft."

Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull and she dropped her end of the blanket; "You what?"

"Yeah, probably not one of my smarter moves, but as I was gathering up our clothes, I heard the camera moving again, so I figured she was checking out," and I did a couple silly poses, the blanket still in my hands, "you know, the goods, so just as I was leaving, I looked right up at the camera and gave her a big ol' wink and a smile."

"Holy shit," she proclaimed as she bent down to retrieve the blanket and she began to laugh; "Well I guess the cat's out of the bag, she knows that we know."

"Au contraire, mon amour" I said in a terrible French accent, "She knows that I know, but I don't know that she knows that the rest of you know. She may suspect that we all do, but anyway, at the time, it just seemed like the thing to do."

"Well, it will be interesting to see if she brings anything up, " Becky said as she walked her half up to me and leaned in for a kiss; "You're a real trouble-maker, aren't you?" stealing another kiss.

"Takes one to know one," I smiled as I took the blanket from her, folded it once more and set it aside and grabbed the next one.

We finished up with the blankets and checked the horses feed and water and then headed back to the house after we begrudgingly put our clothes back on. The girls had finished straightening up and washing and drying the towels that we'd used. "The house looks great guys," Becky blustered; "Thanks for doing it; Aunt Ginny will be very happy."

Britt sidled up to Becky and whispered, "I'll bet she's real happy; took you guys a while to fold a few blankets." She gave the blushing Becky a knowing wink and then a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll fill you in later," Becky whispered back before turning to the rest of us; "So I think we have everything in order. Do you want to hang out here some more or are we ready to head for the barn?" giggling at her own joke.

"Well, I don't know about the others," Gina answered, "but I think I've had all the great outdoors that I need for a while." The others nodded in agreement, so we did one more check around the house and locked it up and headed to the motor home.

Kate broke into a trot and sped past the coach, yelling over her shoulder," I just want to say good-bye to Don once more."

The girls all laughed; "Good thing we don't have any open space at home," Britt said as she opened the motor home door, "or we find ourselves with a pet donkey."

Becky laughed and then goosed Britt as she stepped up to get in the coach, "You guys can visit anytime you want; I'm sure Ginny would be more than happy to have you come up. I know she feels a little guilty that she doesn't spend as much time up here as she'd like."

She was right on Britt's tail as she went up the stairs and Gina was on hers. The redhead squealed as Gina leaned in and gave her a little nip on one butt cheek as she ascended the stairs. I was fourth in line and Gina stalled in front of me at the entry. Pausing, she turned to look down at me and then wiggled her nearly covered ass.

Finally catching on, I kissed both cheeks and then gave her a little slap; "Get this sweet ass on the bus." Satisfied, she growled at me softly and joined Britt and Becky on the couch. I stepped into the command chair and turned the key and the beast roared to life. Looking up at the dash to check the gauges, Kate caught my eye out the windshield. Standing at the corral fence, she and Don seemed to be carrying on a conversation. Kate was leaning down, giving Don a good look down the front of cropped muscle-T she wore. She was chattering away, scratching him between his ears and once again, the horny little burro was sporting an impressive woody; Kate was a regular donkey-whispering tease.

All the gauges looked good and Britt did a quick walk-thru and told me that all the hatches were battened down and we were good to go. The little one was still in deep conversation with the donkey so I hit the air horn. All the girls jumped, inside and out when the triple horns on the roof sounded. Don skittered away and Kate turned and gave me a dirty look. I just put up my hands and shrugged my shoulders like I didn't know they would be that loud.

"Holy cow," Becky laughed, "Are those turbo horns?"

"Yeah," I said, kind of embarrassed; "I forgot how loud they were. I hope I didn't spook the animals."

"Nah, you're fine," and then Katie came flying through the door.

"You scared the crap out of Don and me too; that wasn't very funny!" she fumed.

"Hey, I'm sorry sweetie," I said, "I didn't do it to scare you. I really forgot how loud the horn was."

Becky pulled Kate into her lap and hugged her; "Don's okay baby, they spook easily. I'm really glad Don made such a good friend this weekend. We'll have to make sure that you come up whenever you can to see him."

"I'd like that," our little one said before turning and catching Becky off-guard with a toe-curling kiss. "That's for a great weekend," she told the flustered ginger.

"Any time," she said, hugging her tighter.

"Well, let's get this show on the road," so I threw it in gear and see-sawed around until I had us headed to the gate.

"Here," Gina said as we pulled up to the locked gate, "You've got your lap full; give me the key and I'll get it."

"I think my purse is in the back somewhere; the key is in it."

"If you don't mind me digging around in your purse, I'll get it," Gina said on her way to the back.

"I don't have any secrets, at least not anymore," she giggled. Britt leaned over and gave her a quick kiss and a smile.

We got through the gate routine and were back on the road. I had the front to myself as the girls were clustered together on the couches. There was a lot of giggling and laughing and whispering and I heard my name a couple times but it was clear that this was a 'girls only' confab. At one point I heard a loud 'What?' followed by a 'He what?'

A couple minutes later, Britt came up front with a bottle of water and knelt beside me on the floor; "So, two more times in the barn huh?" I didn't really respond as I was 'concentrating on the road'. She ran her hand over my thigh and then into my crotch; "This little guy must be all tuckered out." She continued to run her hand over my awakening cock until she had me about three-quarters of the way there. "And that little stunt, looking up at the camera and winking...well I thought that was great; we should have all done that last night."

"Yeah, well," putting my hand on hers to slow her down; "last night I wasn't really clear on what Becky had in mind. I think originally, her idea was to make it look like Ginny really had pulled one over on us and was truly a voyeur, you know, watching our little orgy without us knowing. But then, I don't know; I don't really think Ginny would think we wouldn't notice the new cameras and she may have found out that Becky had seen our first visit to the hay loft. I think it was kind of an admission and an invitation for us and we could choose to do what we wanted; God knows there were plenty of places to fool around where there weren't any cameras."

"Yeah," she said, squeezing my hard-on, "I wouldn't mind going back and making love on the back lawn down by the creek. That was gorgeous, under the trees and all." She sighed and lay her head on my leg; "You and me, naked all day, making love under the trees, playing in the creek, making love again and again...yeah, I could do that."

My cock throbbed in her grip and she looked up at me and smiled, "I love you," she said softly.

I ran my hand through her hair before caressing her cheek; "I love you more."

**Monday morning early, real early**

We dropped Becky at her car behind the store yesterday in the early afternoon. She was so tired that she wanted to just sneak home for the rest of the weekend and she said she'd come by and pick up the clothes and such later in the week. The girls and I didn't realize how tired we really were either, so we just pulled the coach up to the house, shut her down and called it a week. Gina and Kate disappeared into their room and Britt and I went directly to ours, stripped off our clothes and headed to the shower.

As showers go, it was pretty uneventful, although I still had my hair washing duties to perform and she couldn't help trying to get a rise out of me, grinding her soap-slick butt on my junk. We toweled off and did a half-ass drying job on her long blonde hair and then we collapsed on the top of the bed and were out for the count in mere minutes.

I woke up and it took a second to get my bearings as something wasn't normal. Most mornings, hell, every morning that I can remember since the girls entered my life, I have awoken spooning one luscious body or another, my morning wood nestled in the warm crack of her ass and my arm draped over her with the nearest available breast in my hand. This morning though, I felt the warmth of a body on my back, soft breathing on my neck, and a delicate hand wrapped around my dick; role reversal I could get used to.

I had no clue what time it was because I was facing the wrong way this morning and it really didn't matter as I really needed to take a leak. I carefully pried the slender fingers off my cock and slipped out from under her arm. Sleepy grumbling ensued but was over by the time I made it to my feet. I turned to see the love of my life sleeping soundly, her arm having wadded up the sheets as my replacement.

After making my way to the head, peeing, shaking and then a cold rinse on my face, I padded back to the bedroom and looked over at the red glowing numbers on the bedside clock, just after three a.m., and I'm wide awake and refreshed. I didn't try to calculate how long we'd been asleep, but it was a while and evidently we needed it. I could have crawled back in bed and claimed my rightful spot, snuggled up to her backside, tit in hand, but I knew I'd just lie there, or get myself in some kind of trouble.

I pulled a pair of boxers on and quietly made my way to the kitchen. The lights were on and Gina, wearing only the tiniest of thongs was standing at the counter setting up the coffee maker. I wasn't my stealthiest in the morning and she turned and whispered, "Good morning."

"Morning to you," I whispered back as I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind. "What are you doing up at this ungodly hour?" moving her long brunette aside and kissing her neck.

She purred and rubbed her round ass into my crotch, still futzing with the coffee; "I guess I had enough sleep and I was just lying there, thinking about starting back to school today and," accentuating her grinding, "this weekend."

I was getting harder by the second and Gina was moaning softly, coffee making forgotten. I moved my hands slowly up over her belly and took her d-cups in hand. Her nipples were stiff and proud as I toyed with them. Reaching back, she grabbed my hips and pulled me tighter to her. "You know, I didn't get much of this," she said, moving one hand between us, latching on to my stiffness, "this weekend."

Gina turned in my arms, now face to face, crotch to crotch. Her deep brown eyes pierced mine, sending a signal to my nether region; she smiled and worked her barely-clad sex against me, smiling bigger as she felt my cock respond. "You know," she said, lightly kissing me, her lips soft and warm; "the first day of classes is always so stressful, running around campus, finding the right room, taking notes and then worrying about whether you should have signed up for the class or not." She landed a bigger kiss this time, her tongue working its way to mine. My hands were appropriately grasping her bountiful butt and we ground against one another.

"And now," breathing hard, catching her breath, "now I have to think about this," reaching between us, slipping her hand between me and my boxers, "this big, beautiful cock." She kissed me again, hard; my cock now equally as hard as she ran her hand softly up and down. "I had a great time this weekend, but I'd have liked a little more one-on-one time with this," squeezing tight, "and you."

"So, what do you propose?" I asked, slipping my fingers deep into the crack of her ass; "I'd hate to think about you stressing all day." Her moaning grew louder as I grazed my fingers across her tight rosebud, easing by, my destination; her anxious pussy.

"I think you know," spreading her legs a little further, giving me clear access, my finger sipping within the wet folds of her pussy, "Fuck...what I want," settling down on my slippery digit.

I stroked her hungry slit a few times before drawing my finger out. I held my sex-slickened finger before her eyes. She licked her lips and we each reached out with our tongues and sampled her. She grabbed my wrist and claimed my finger for herself, taking it between her lips and sucking gently. Her eyes glistened as she sucked, my cock grew envious and she released my clean finger; "Living room," she panted.

I followed close behind, my hand never leaving one butt cheek or another. "Sit," she commanded, pointing to the overstuffed leather couch. I obeyed, settling in; she nudged my knees apart and leaned in and grabbed the waist band of my boxer; "Lift," the next mono-syllabic command. Once again, I did as I was told. My cock sprung free, waving in the wind as she worked the under-garment over my legs and feet. I made to stand with the intent of relieving her of what little she wore; "Stay," pushing my chest as she sunk to her knees.

She took my hardness in her hand and admired it, running one finger up from my balls along the underside. Stopping just below the crown, she flattened her finger out and stroked it in place. The feeling sent shivers up from my toes and she smiled before leaning up and taking the tip between her lips. I felt her tongue dance around the head, flicking at the opening at the very tip. I wanted to take her head in my hands and direct her but something inside told me no.

Releasing her hold, her hands slid up my thighs and onward as her mouth descended. As her hands reached my pecs, her lips met my balls. My cock throbbed as I felt her swallow, her throat clutching my cock. Gagging slightly, Gina made her way back to the top and released me, long strands of thick mucus stretching from my tip to her lips.

I reached out for her, but she stood and took a step back. Slowly she turned, her back to me; she bent at the waist before reaching back and slowly sliding her bit of panties down, letting them slip to her feet. Reaching back, she opened herself to me, her anus, pink and puckered, winking. Her pussy lips blossomed, revealing her bright pink core, wet and inviting. She looked over her shoulder and glanced at my hard-on; I flexed, eliciting a giggle.

Turning once more, she easily stepped up onto the couch, straddling me and not stopping until her pussy was parked square in my face. She adjusted as I latched onto the back of her thighs; "Eat."

Her pussy was wet and sweet, like an over-ripe peach. My tongue frolicked in one of my favorite playgrounds, slipping between the folds, dipping deep inside, gathering her plentiful nectar. Gina was pushing on the wall behind me, working her sloppy puss on my tongue until it strayed, coming in contact with her sensitive bud. I lapped at it furiously until she pushed back, denying me.

My hands slid up to take control of her ass while she reached down and place hers on my shoulders. She squatted slowly, pausing to give me time to kiss and admire what passed before me. Pausing to let me suckle, she reached back and took my still wet cock in hand and expertly guided me in. Throwing her head back, groaning as she took me deeper, I drew her nipple into my mouth and sucked like a new-born.

She rode me until doing the squats began to burn. She shifted until she was on her knees and settled in, taking all of me. My hands still had a firm grasp of her ass, but we were now eye to eye. I gave her posterior a squeeze and she willed her pussy to reciprocate. We started a rhythm, slow and steady, watching one-another. She was chewing on her lower lip, occasionally slipping the tip of her tongue out. I playfully nibbled at her lips, waiting to catch her tongue. Giving in, she surrendered, my tongue wrapped around hers. We exchanged breaths as my cock and her pussy played the same game.

The end was near and we broke our kiss, needing fresh air. Her forehead rested on mine and she arched her back, giving her a view of our connection. Her body reacted to the visual and her eyes returned to mine; "Love me," she said breathlessly.

My cock responded to her plea and I held her tight and we fucked like ravenous rabbits. The leather beneath us protested, pushing back as we drove each other to a crashing crescendo. Heads on each others shoulders, we grunted as her pussy strangled my cock as it tried to drown her from within. The rumblings slowly subsided as both sides surrendered. Still breathing heavy, we nuzzled one another, kissing and nipping playfully. I ran my hands up and down from her beautiful butt to her sturdy shoulders.

"Hot," she said softly as she leaned back, her tits reluctantly parting from my chest. She blew a cooling breeze. I contributed but it wasn't enough and with a sad sigh, Gina sat up slowly, gazing down as my semi-rigid self was revealed. Anticipating a flood, she quickly slipped her hand between us and we both watched as our gift to one another dribbled out from within. It was an impressive amount, nearly overwhelming her cupped palm. Bringing her hand up, she sampled it with the tip of her tongue before bring her lips to hand and sucking up our shared blend.

Smiling, she showed me her empty hand and then took my head in her hands and locked her lips to mine. Her tongue led the way and not surprisingly, I tasted her gift, sharing ourselves. She jumped, not expecting my cock to react, slapping her sex in mock retaliation. The kissing continued until our gift was consumed.

Gina slid back on her knees, letting the air circulate. Her butt still on my knees, she smiled at me; "That makes today a good day no matter what happens now; thanks lover." She slid off to the side and kissed me once more before leaning down and taking my cock in her mouth, giving it the once over. "There," she giggled, "nice and clean." She gave me another quick kiss and then scampered back to the bedroom as I watched her bubble butt bounce happily behind her.

I retrieved my coffee, snuck quietly into the bedroom and got dressed. I gave sleeping beauty a kiss on the cheek and then headed out to work. It was way too early for anyone else to be up and around, so I spent a few productive hours at the office before hitting the road to visit the couple remaining jobsites we had.

123456...8