Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we better feed Katie," I said, "that was a pretty angry sounding growl."

Kate's face blushed with embarrassment that only lasted a second; "Yeah, so let's get with it. Gina, you get the dishes, Britt, you get the drinks and George baby; you just sit your fine butt down and stay out of the way," giving said butt a swat.

"Yes sir," I saluted and obediently took my seat. The others kidded the little dictator as they set about their tasks as Kate served up the pasta and salad in big bowls and put them on the table.

We sat around and ate and drank; the girls talking non-stop about their classes and what the upcoming semester was looking like. Time flew on by and Britt glanced up at the clock; "Oh hey girls, I didn't tell you but Becky's coming by in about a half hour to pick up the clothes and gear from this weekend and pick up a flash drive of some shots for Ginny to look at." She gave me a questioning look for confirmation.

"Yep, I have a dozen shots or so that are representative of what we shot. They look real nice if I do say so myself."

"Well, I should hope so," Britt replied, standing up and grabbing her and my plates, "considering what you had to work with," turning her back and shaking her fabulous ass. I unsuccessfully took a swat at her, missing by a mile.

"Okay," Gina said, grabbing more dishes; "we'll get cleaned up in here. Britt, you can go grab a quick shower if you want."

My blonde put her hands on her hips and pouted;" Are you saying I stink?"

"No," Gina laughed; "We all had showers when we got home. It felt good after being in class all day, and well, Becky is coming over and it is 'Naked Day' so I just figured..."

Britt's eyes lit up; "Ooo, that's right; this could be fun. Alright, thanks for dinner and cleaning up; I'll be quick." She turned to head to the bedroom and turned," You can come help, baby," she said, reaching her hand out to me.

"Oh no," Katie said, stepping behind me and putting both her hands on my butt and pushing me into the kitchen; "Showering with George only takes longer; you go get cleaned up and we'll keep him busy in here."

"Party poop," little-girl Britt replied and turned and stomped into the bedroom. We watched her butt cheeks jiggle and snickered as she made her exit.

We got the kitchen back in order without too much playing around, but I still managed to have a stiffy by the time we got done and Britt made her return. "Well," she said, looking directly at my hard-on and then at both of her roommates who wore innocent looks on their faces; "we may as well get a head-start and get the clothes and things out of the coach before Becky gets here."

We all nodded in agreement and she led the way to the motor home. The rig was plugged in so she soon had it lit like a casino; I hadn't realized how many lights were in the thing. The girls started piling all the clothes on the bed when Gina got the bright idea to grab one of the rolling racks from the girl's swimsuit shop and we could put it outside the motor home and hang the clothes as we took them out. I offered to help as I was just getting in the way. We started across the vast expanse of the warehouse, the only light provided by moonlight through the industrial glass skylights high overhead.

Gina took my hand as we walked, squeezing it gently. I squeezed back and looked at her in the muted light; "Everything okay?" I asked with a bit of apprehension.

"Oh yeah," she replied, releasing my hand and putting her arm around my waist, naked hip to hip. "I was sitting in the cafeteria today, having lunch between classes and I was people watching, you know. It's actually one of my favorite past times, watching people, wondering who they really are, what they're about, what their lives are like. Anyway, then I started thinking; what if they are looking at me and asking the same questions? It was funny because as I thought about it, I knew that if I told most anyone, they'd never believe me. Suddenly I was so happy, just thinking about telling a complete stranger about all of us and this, this life I lead now; I don't know, I just don't think anyone would believe it. I know some mornings I wake up and I have to convince myself that it all really real."

"Yeah," I said, hugging her tighter, "I have to pinch myself every morning just to make sure I'm not dreaming. So it sounds like this semester will be a busy one for you girls."

"Yeah and I caught myself looking at the school calendar to see when the winter break is. Isn't that terrible? First day of class and I'm already looking at when the semester will be over."

"Yeah, well don't rush it. It'll be over before you know it." About then we made it to the girl's world-wide swimsuit empire area and we groped around until we found an unused rack and headed back to the other side of the building.

We wheeled it up close to the door and Gina grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the shadows before we went back inside. "I just want to thank you again for this morning;" at which point she took my face in her hands and kissed me hard. Her tongue sought out mine as she gave me a vertical lap dance. I could feel her wet pussy lips slide over the top of my thick cock and she moaned as she worked her clit against my stiff dick. Much more of this and I was going to have to turn her around and bend her over. The ring of a cell phone broke the moment and we stopped and just held each other, catching our breath.

"Oh hey, Becks," I heard Britt through the open window above. "Yeah, we're in the motor home gathering up your clothes. I'll open the door and you can come on in."

Gina and I had ourselves back together as it were and stepped into the coach as Britt grabbed the house remote from the dashboard and triggered the big door open. She listened until she heard Becky make her way in before punching the button once more, locking the world outside our brick fortress. "Everyone in the back," she laughed, herding Gina and I that way, but not before spying my hard cock. With Gina in front of me, Britt hugged me from the back and pushed us toward the bedroom. She gave my cock a couple of tugs before turning and pulling the pocket door closed behind us. I ended up on the side the bed with Kate in front of me and she turned and looked down at my cock and back up, smiling.

"Okay everybody, quiet," Britt whispered as she joined Gina on her side of the bed. We all stood there naked and waiting.

"Hello...where is everybody?" Becky said as she stepped inside.

"Back in the bedroom," Britt yelled in reply.

Becky was suspicious that something was afoot and cautiously approached the closed door. The door rattled in the frame and Britt reached over and slid it open; "Surprise!" she shouted.

"Yeah, well not really," Becky replied with a suspicious look; "I'm not surprised to see you all naked again," taking in each of us, her tongue peeking out, lick her lips; "But then, why are you all naked again?"

Britt mashed her naked form to Becky and kissed her before answering; "Well evidently, George came home early and there was no one around, so he took it upon himself to declare it a 'Naked Day'."

Becky looked at me, starting at the top and working her gaze down. My hard-on jumped and she gasped slightly and her cheeks reddened. The girls laughed as Kate stepped up to her and stretched up to give her a welcoming buss and a hug; "So the rules are that when it's 'Naked Day', well everyone has to be, well naked, sooo..." grabbing the hem of Becky's shirt, "let's get you naked!"

"Ooookay..." Becky moaned as the little one ran her hands up over Becky's lace clad tits as she lifted the redhead's shirt upward.

"Ooo, nice bra," Kate cooed as she expertly reached behind Becky with one hand and released her freckled C's. Kate can't resist a stiff nipple when it's looking her in the eye and Becky held her head in place as the little one nursed.

"C'mon Katie, there'll be time for that later," Gina said as she pulled her bedmate off the teat. "Let's get the rest of her clothes off so we can get back to work; it's getting warm in here with all these naked bodies."

Becky smiled and gave Gina a deep kiss, pulling at her nipples causing busty brunette to squirm and groan; "God I love to kiss you," Gina panted, trying to catch her breath.

"Thanks," Becky blushed. "Kissing another woman is about my favorite thing to do." She paused as she felt four sets of questioning eyes on her; "Of course it's better if we're naked and..." backpedaling..."and having sex...and there's also a handsome guy with a big dick..." She paused again, cringing until we couldn't hold back the laughter anymore.

"Jesus guys," she said nearly in tears as she was gathered up in a group hug. The kissing and groping didn't last long as we were soon all slick with sweat.

"Damn, it is hot in here," I said pulling away and moving toward the front of the coach. "Let's turn some of these bloody lights off; you could bake a cake on the counter in here."

The girls all giggled as they swapped kisses once more. "Okay girls," Britt back in charge, "Let's set up like a bucket brigade and we'll just hand clothes to each other until get them outside."

"I'll go outside," wanting to get into the cool of the warehouse. I pulled the rack close to the door and it was all I could do to keep up with the never-ending armfuls of western wear that came flying out of the coach. I soon had the rack absolutely packed tight and there were a couple of arm loads of boots and accessories stacked inside the motor home.

"Good lord, Becky, did we really wear all these on the shoot?" I asked, sweating once again.

Becky stepped down out of the coach and eyeballed the full rolling rack before turning and taking me in her arms and landing her lips on mine. My hands naturally gravitated to her ass, slick with perspiration and she writhed against me as my hands explored the nether region. I sensed eyes upon us and managed to break the suction between us and allowed the sweaty occupants to step out into the cool outdoors.

"Shit, it was hot in there," Kate groused as she padded barefoot and bare-assed to the front of the coach. "I'm gonna go get us some water."

"And ice," Gina yelled as we all watched Kate's perfect little ass bouncing toward the front door.

"Damn, she does have the perfect butt," Becky said in an admiring whisper. Britt and Gina nodded in agreement.

I was conveniently standing behind the other three and was admiring their posteriors as well; such a stunningly beautiful collection of shapely legs and asses and toned backs with long, lustrous hair of blonde, brunette and red. "Yeah, well I don't see anything wrong from where I'm standing."

The girls giggled and then put their arms around each others waists and gave me a little synchronous shimmy. Tight, shiny butts, shimmering under dim lights streaming out of the motor home; it was enough to make a grown man's cock take notice.

"Hey, gimme a hand here," Kate hollered out as she wrangled with five bottles of ice cold water and a gallon bag of ice. I'm sure the coolness was welcome as she hugged the bag under her left arm, the bag mashed against her breasts. She had one bottle of water wedged under her chin, pressed against her throat and the other four in her hands; I'm not sure how she managed to open the door. The girls all laughed as they ran to the little one's rescue.

Once again, I just shook my head in wonder as I stepped back into the coach and searched around until I managed to turn off all the lights. I closed the door and the girls were not in sight but I could hear their chattering and laughter in the distance. Grabbing one end of the heavy rolling rack, I pushed it around the front of the motor home and then looked at what Becky had driven in. The compact car was way too small to get even half of these clothes into and then I remembered all the other things that were still on the couch up front.

I spotted the girls on the other side of the warehouse and once again, I longed for a camera. They stood in a shaft of moonlight that filtered through the glass skylight high above. Stray light gathered on the brick wall behind them making a beautiful soft background. "Hey Becky," I shouted across the great expanse; "There's no way we're getting all of this in this tiny little car of yours."

"Hey, don't pick on my car," she said. "I've got it handled; now get your sweet ass over here; we found a cool breeze."

"How in the hell do you find a cool breeze inside a building?" I muttered to myself as I trundled across the floor. I became aware of my cock flopping around as I walked and became oddly self-conscious as I made my way to the ladies. Britt let out with a raucous wolf whistle as I got nearer and the others hooted and hollered as I dropped my hands in front of me.

"Since when did you get all shy," Britt asked as she held up a bottle of water, forcing me to reveal at least a part of the goods.

I shook my head," Shit, I don't know. I just had this weird feeling as I was walking...Hey!" turning to see where the cold air I felt on my ass was coming from. "Damn it!" spying a large patch of starlight showing through the roof; "One of the roof vents must have blown off this weekend while we were gone. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow." I took a long pull off the bottle of water and then turned to face the hole. The cool air felt good on my not-so-private parts; "This may have been one of those happy accidents. I'll have to look at putting in a reversible fan up there instead of the vent. That should help make this end of the warehouse a little more comfortable."

I turned and found I was talking to myself, a more common occurrence lately than I was comfortable with. The girls were standing in a circle and passing around the now nearly melted bag of ice, rubbing it over each other. Damn it, no camera again.

I joined the circle and was soon rewarded with the cooling rub-down; "So Becky, as I was saying earlier," jumping when Kate applied the cold bag to crotch. I gave the pixie an evil stare and she just looked up at me and smiled big and then stuck her little tongue out at me; the others laughed out loud.

I turned my attention back to the redhead who now stood beside me and was running her cool hand over my ass; "About the clothes, there's no way we're getting them all in your car. You'll have to take a half dozen trips unless you want to just shove them all in every little nook and cranny."

"Not to worry, "she purred as she leaned into me, splitting her breasts on my upper arm, her tongue stirring up mischief in my ear. I closed my eyes, enjoying her playful tongue when I felt the temperature of my cock begin to rise and the moisture level too. I reached down and felt little Kate's head bobbing, her lips wrapped around my cock, her tiny tongue teasing the underside.

The slurping sounds caught the attention of the others: "Geez Katie, can't leave it alone can you?"

Kate gave it one last long suck and then stood up smiling, drool running down her chin; "He just looked so lonely down there," trying unsuccessfully to pout.

"Dicks and donkeys...I don't know girl," Gina smirked.

Kate looked a little flustered so I came to her rescue and changed the subject;" Becky, about the clothes..."

She put a long slender finger against my lips; "Shush stud, I said I had it handled." She turned and started walking away, back toward the house. The girls giggled and followed and I just sort of stood there kind of dumbfounded; "Did I just get shushed?" Again, there was nobody there to hear me.

The foursome had gathered at the rack of clothes when I caught up with them. "About the clothes," Becky started, "I had an odd conversation with my aunt before I came here. She came out her office just as I was about to leave and I told her as we were locking up that I was on my way to see you guys and pick up the clothes and everything from the shoot. I asked her if I could borrow the company van to pick them up and she seemed to be thinking about it and then she told me that you guys did such a good job on the shoot that you should just go ahead and keep the clothes. She rambled on about how she'd have to sell them as used, or donate them or write them off. I've never seen her like that, like she was kind of flustered."

"Wait, how does Ginny know how the shoot went? She hasn't seen any proofs yet," I said.

"I know!" the naked redhead exclaimed, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. Her tits bounced happily as she grinned; "As soon as she said you should keep the clothes for doing such a good job, I knew she'd slipped up and she did too. That's why she went on and on, trying to cover her tracks, hoping I didn't catch her slip-up."

"Oh my god, that's so funny," Britt laughed; "So what happened next?"

"Well it all happened so fast, I just let it be and thanked her and gave her a kiss and a hug and she held me for the longest time; she was kind of rocking and I would swear I heard her purr. I told her how generous she was and that you guys would be overwhelmed.

"To say the least," I said, staring at all the clothes and wondering where we were going to put them all. "So did you talk to Ginny at all about the shoot?"

"No, we were so busy today, I didn't even know she was there until just before I left; I was out back the biggest part of the day. She did say she would be late, so I don't know when she came in."

"Well it is more than generous of her," I said. "I guess you girls are going to have to channel your inner cowgirl, what with all the jeans and tops you have now."

"Yeah, and I'm sure we will use some of them for other photo shoots. We'll just add them to our ever-growing wardrobe department," Britt smiled proudly. She certainly was taking hold of the business with both hands.

"Hey," Kate chimed in; "You know what we should do?" Before we could reply she continued, "We should do a real sexy shot of all of us, dressed up in Ginny's clothes as kind of a 'Thank you'."

"Now that is a hell of an idea," I told her, giving her a hug and a kiss on top of the head.

"Yeah, and maybe one that isn't too sexy that she can hang out front at the check-out counter," Becky threw in excitedly.

"It's too bad we didn't think of this while we were at the ranch," Gina added; "That would have been perfect."

"Well nothing says we can't make another quick trip out there," I said. "We'll all think about it a couple days. Meanwhile, let me get some plastic and we'll just cover up the rack and figure out what we do with the clothes later. I see another building project in my future."

I found a large piece of plastic sheeting and Becky helped me cover the rack of western wear. Inspecting our work, she came up beside me and I turned and gave her a big hug and a kiss. "This was really too much," I said as she leaned her head on my chest and purred as I petted her backside.

"Well, she really wanted to do it and I think it's her way of sort of paying for the extra work we did for her, if you catch my drift." Her hand wheedled its way between us until she had matters at hand and purred louder as I grew under her caress.

"Well we should at least give her a break on the real work we did," I whispered to her as my hands slipped down and spread her ass cheeks wide, allowing a middle finger to stray and rest on her puckered star.

The purrs turned to low growls as she wriggled her ass in my grasp; "You could try, but Britt already sent her your rates on proofs and such, so let's just see how everything looks and we'll go from there." She leaned back and looked up at me with those sparkling green eyes, chewing on her lower lip as we teased one another; "Speaking of pictures, do I get to see them," pausing to squeeze me tighter..."all of them?"

Britt and the others walked around the front of the motor home, all wearing hats and boots and nothing more and carrying more of the same. I looked over Becky's shoulder as the girls stared at the redhead's exposed backside; "Hey, Becky wants to see the shots from Saturday and I just had an idea; I don't know what you girls are going to do with all that now that you have your arms full, but I guess stash it in the living room. I need to run upstairs and grab the flash drive for Ginny and then I'll be back down and explain." Tired of standing there laden with leather boots and felt hats, they obediently shuffled to the front door. Becky gave me one more quick kiss and then sprinted ahead of the girls to open the door for them.

1...345678