Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Monday, High Noon**

I was sitting in my truck under a large tree that reminded me of the sprawling oaks at Ginny's ranch. This one wasn't an oak, and it wasn't full of noisy squirrels, but it provided plenty of shade in this park's otherwise barren parking lot. I'd stopped at one of my favorite deli's and was about to lay into my Deluxe Italian sub when the Bluetooth busted in.

Poking the little button on the side of the device, "This is George."

"Hey, cowboy," Britt said in a passable Texas twang.

"Well howdy, Darlin'," I replied, doing my best John Wayne...Sorry Mr. Wayne.

"So how's your Monday been so far," she giggled; my Britt was back.

"It's been okay I guess."

"Yeah, better than okay I'd guess. Gina left here for school whistling, happy as a clam and Kate was a nervous wreck."

"Yeah, well..."

"You don't need to tell me anything. Gina didn't either, but I know my girls," she said, implying, but not.

"So," trying to change the subject; "Don't you have classes today?"

"Yeah, mine are later in the afternoon. I think Gina and Katie have them scattered throughout the day, and with Katie auditing most of hers, it will take a couple days before we get our schedules all hammered out."

"Good," I continued; "Like I said before, school is your guy's number one priority. Anything else we'll work around your schedule."

"I know, baby," she mewed, "and we all appreciate it more than you know. I do know that all my classes are Monday thru Thursday. I think that professors like their three-day weekends when they set up these classes," giggling some more. "Anyway, the real reason I called, other than to hear your voice is to let you know that Becky is coming by tonight after she gets off work at eight. I assume she's coming to pick up the clothes and all and I told her we could probably have some proofs on a flash drive for her to show Ginny."

"Yeah, that's no problem," I said. "Hey, did she mention anything about her aunt and our little show?"

"No," Britt laughed; "Ginny called in just before Becky called me. Evidently Ginny is feeling a little under-the-weather this morning and told Becky she'd try to make it in later. Becky's guessing that she probably wore herself out watching her private porn over and over last night. She was laughing and still seemed real happy about what we did."

"Well I'm glad and I'll bet you dinner out that Becky will spend some part of her morning trying to access the camera feeds on Ginny's office computer. She really wanted a copy of yesterday for herself."

"Yeah," Britt said excitedly; "I'd like to see how we looked on video too...or maybe not; I'll bet my ass looks ginormous on video," now pouting.

"Your ass could never look anything but perfect," I assured her, "but I'm not too sure I want to see myself...that can't be pretty."

"Don't kid yourself there, Stud," she responded. "I'm not the porn authority Katie is but she's always saying that you could make a fortune doing pornos. According to her, none of those guys that do it are near as handsome and built as you are; her words exactly."

"Yeah well, that was kind of fun this weekend, but I don't think I'd be comfortable doing it for just anyone to see and I sure as hell don't need it for the sex; you guys wore me out this weekend."

"Yeah, well the way Gina walked out of here this morning with a smile on her face and a bounce in her step; I'm betting you found a little in the old reserve tank."

"Well, she was already stressing about school at three in the morning, so..."

"Hey, like I said," she interrupted, "You don't need to say a word, I'm just glad that you were able to help out. Anyway lover, I've gotta jet, so I'll see you later; Love you!"

"Love you more baby," and we disconnected.

**Mid Afternoon**

With the construction company work winding down, I found myself with a couple extra hours left over at the end of the day. Granted, I started at least that many hours early this morning, it still felt odd to be able to just head for home before all the rush hour traffic set in.

I punched my remote and waited until the massive sliding door opened enough to let me into the warehouse/studio/home. Mine was the only vehicle in the place, except for those from last week's shoot and our massive home on wheels. I was taken back briefly to when I did this everyday; arriving to an empty warehouse and home. I was thankful that I overbuilt my home with the extra bedroom and such, but I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed who would be sharing the house with me.

I thought that it would be kind of nice, you know, to have some peace and quiet. I walked through the kitchen, grabbing a beer before I shucked my clothes and stepped into the shower to wash off the day's collection of dust and car exhaust. It didn't go un-noticed how quickly I was done with my shower, no long heads of hair to wash or legs or pussies to shave; damn boring shower.

"Oh well, "I said to no one as I dried off. I ran a list of things through my head that I'd try and accomplish before the girls came back from school. I started to dig around for a fresh pair of boxers and then it just hit me; "Fuck it," again to no one, "I declare this a Naked Day."

It was my first time proclaiming a 'Naked Day', a tradition imposed by my girls where upon proclamation, all those within the designated area were to go about their day sans clothing. I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling at myself, congratulating me for declaring this day of freedom. Sadly, it was a small celebratory crowd, a crowd of one, at least for the moment.

"Silly shit," I said once again to the empty room, "But fuck it, it feels good to be naked."

Convincing myself that I wasn't really a silly shit, and damn it, it is my house, my warehouse; if I want to wander about with my dick wagging like a happy dog's tail, then why not. I downed the rest of my beer and grabbed another before going out into the motor home and gathering up my camera, laptop and the numerous memory cards we'd filled this weekend. On up the stairs to the office/studio that looked out over the cavernous warehouse. I booted up the computer and sat my ass down on the cold leather seat and opened a new file and began my download.

Download complete, I opened the new file and created a couple of sub-files and then began sorting the shots from the screen of thumbnails. Most were pretty obvious as to which folder they belonged; as small as they were, it didn't take much to discern naked from clothed. I polished off the second beer and switched to water from the mini-fridge here in the office.

Now that we were sorted, the next order of business was to pull a few shots out for Becky to show her aunt, our client on this shoot. It was pretty easy to pick out a dozen or so representative shots, making sure that the models and the backgrounds varied. Overall, I was pretty pleased; the shots I looked at weren't going to need much in the way of touching up.

That done, curiosity got the better of me and I opened the folder that had the private 'playtime' photos of the girls and me. Some of them, those specifically in the barn, also existed in video form. Becky's Aunt Ginny had been watching the going's on remotely through her newly up-graded video surveillance system. They all clearly fell into the X-rated category, although some were quite artful I thought. My cock however didn't care if they were artsy or not and I was soon absentmindedly stroking a hard-on as I scrolled through the shots.

Much more and I'd have made a mess on the floor, but was interrupted by the sound of the main warehouse door grinding open. Like a teenager with something to hide, I closed the file and gathered myself up, as it were. Without looking over the short walls of the office, the sounds of squealing tires on the concrete floor told me that Gina had arrived.

The big sliding door was closing as she stepped out of her car and then reached in and pulled out a couple of heavy looking bags; looks like someone had been to the campus bookstore. She gave the car door a hip check and turned to walk to the house.

"Hey good lookin'," I shouted from above.

"Shit," Gina said as she jumped, looking for where the greeting came from; "You scared the crap out of me," after spotting me high above.

"Sorry 'bout that," I replied as I stepped over to the stairwell. She could see one side of me, from head to toe with the important parts still sequestered behind the partition.

"Do you have any clothes on?" she asked with an evil grin.

"No," answering proudly; "I came home early, took a shower and decided that I just wouldn't get dressed, so I declared it a 'Naked Day'."

"You declared it a 'Naked Day' and you were the only one here?" she laughed.

"Yeah, well...well, it made sense at the time and now," pausing for effect, hands on my bare hips," all those who enter must abide and be naked too!" I tried to say it with a bit of majestic flair and it only caused Gina to laugh that much louder. I love to hear my girls laugh...and moan too, but a woman laughing is just the greatest thing.

"Well, you won't get any argument out of me," she said, setting her book bags on the floor and peeling her State t-shirt of over her head. Her perfect D's were nicely settled in a lacy bra, a necessity at times. Stuffing the shirt in one of the bags, she picked them back up; "The shower sounds like a good idea too; I'll join you in a few, can I bring you anything?"

"Just grab yourself something to drink if you want anything but water."

"Sounds like a plan," she laughed again and lugged her heavy load into the house.

I sat back at the desk and began to go through the G-rated photos, touching up here and there, a little cropping; that kind of thing. It wasn't long before Gina came bounding up the stairs, her long brunette hair pulled back in pony tail, hanging halfway to the crack of her ass. Her breasts looked relieved to be free once more. A bottle of some sort of juice in one hand, she wrapped her other arm around my neck and sat in my lap, giving me a big kiss before offering me a sip. She wiggled around in my lap, teasing; "This seems familiar," she smiled. "Seems like only this morning I was sitting in your lap."

"Yeah," I answered, my arm around her, playing with a stiffening nipple; "But you weren't doing as much sitting as you were bouncing, if I remember right."

"Yeah," she purred as I ran my other hand over her belly and down the side of her long, muscular leg; "I want to thank you again for this morning. You don't know how much easier you made my day except for one professor who decided to actually start lecturing today and I kinda zoned out, thinking of you and your gorgeous big cock sliding up and down inside my wet pussy."

She said it for effect and was rewarded as my cock poked her, trying to find its way. Giggling along with a little moan, she squirmed until the head of my cock was captured between her thighs, close but not quite home. "So what are we looking at?" she asked, swiveling to look at the monitor.

"Well," I said, spinning the chair with my foot till we were both facing the big screen; "I was just beginning to go over Saturdays shots." I reached, having to detach myself from her firm tit, for the mouse.

"Here," she said, grabbing my hand and putting it back and then reaching for the mouse," I'll get it. Are we just scrolling through them?"

"Yeah," I said, pinching her nipple between two fingers and nibbling on her shoulder; "Go ahead and see what you think."

We actually did scroll thru a number of the shots and she would make comments and ask questions as we went. I continued to caress and play, not really trying to start anything, just enjoying the moment. "So how were your classes?" I asked as she continued to scroll.

"Okay I guess. This semester is a lot more of the G.E. stuff, you know the stuff we thought we'd already learned in high school, but I have a couple classes that are intro's to my major, so those are interesting."

We sat for a few more minutes when the sound of the big door echoed through the building. "That's probably Katie," she said. "I don't think we'll see Britt for another couple of hours," she said suggestively, then twisting around for another kiss before bounding out of my lap and making for the outside wall. I joined her, my hand resting on her butt cheek, causing her to reach down and latch onto my member. We waited until the little one was out of her car and her arms full before we shouted down at her.

"Hey lover," Gina yelled, having the desired effect. Kate screamed and dropped her load before turning to glare at us, then doing a double-take seeing Gina's bare breasts and my bare chest above her.

"Lover-boy declared it a 'Naked Day'," Gina said before Kate could utter a word.

"That's great, but you still scared the snot out of me," looking for a little sympathy but Gina wasn't falling for it.

"Well, get that sweet little ass of yours inside, take a quick shower and come join us, we're looking at Saturday's pictures."

Kate's eyes widened and she broke out into a big smile. "Okay, give me a minute and don't start on the dirty ones until I get up there," she commanded before picking up her bundles and sprinting to the door.

Gina pulled up another chair and watched as I touched up a couple of the shots. Her long legs were crossed and she ran her bare toes up and down my calf, seemingly unaware. Again, the girl asked questions and made comments on what she thought were the better pictures for print and which would work better for an on-line catalog.

We heard the front door slam shut and then the quiet footsteps as our diminutive roomy made her way up the stairs. As always, she looked stunning naked; perfectly proportioned for her height with long black hair that reached the back of her knees. Tied up in a pony-tail like her bedmate, she sauntered over to us, wine cooler in hand. She stopped at Gina's side first and leaned slightly and gave her girlfriend a deep kiss, playing with the Amazon's tits with her free hand. That greeting complete, she stepped over in front of me, sat her bottle on the desk and grabbing my shoulders, she put her lips to mine and kissed me hard. Her tongue slipped between my lips and found mine. Meanwhile, my hands found her perfect B-cups and played as she moaned into our kiss.

That greeting complete, she turned and sat square in my lap, facing the monitor; "So how do they look?" I turned us enough to re-acquire the mouse and scrolled through some of the customer photos. "They turned out nice," she said, taking another pull off her drink; "I think Becky's aunt will be happy with those."

"And now," she giggled, squirming her bare butt on my lap; "Let's look at the good stuff!"

Gina rolled her chair up against ours and took control of the mouse. She clicked around instinctively until she found the folder she wanted, clicked on the first image and then set it in slideshow mode and sat back in her chair, throwing one long leg up on the desk. The show began and the girls giggled and commented on each shot as they popped up on the screen. Glancing over, I watched as Gina's hand strayed between her legs and she rocked slowly in her seat.

Kate twisted in my lap and threw one leg over the arm our chair. She grabbed my hand which had been contentedly playing with her tits and moved it down until it rested on her pussy which radiated her excited state. The girls continued to narrate each frame as it appeared, turning it into a game as each picture only stayed on the screen for about five seconds.

My fingers teased Katie's sex, occasionally slipping inside her, gathering her juices and then back to her stiff clit. Their play-by-play became choppy and stuttered as their excitement mounted. Kate now held my wrist, making certain that I didn't leave her high and dry. Gina's lower arm was now a blur as she fingered herself, the visuals of themselves on the 24" monitor driving them to climax.

With uncharacteristic silence they both shuttered to body shaking orgasms. Kate's tight pussy strangled my middle finger, drawing me inward, her juices washing over my digit. They both sat silent, the slideshow still flipping through frame after frame until Kate finally broke the silence.

"Fuck that was good," she sighed, allowing me to withdraw. I moved my hand up and offered her my wet finger. Happily, she sucked on it, enjoying her own essence. Beside us, Gina mimicked her girlfriend, taking two of her own fingers and lapping up her inner goodness. My cock was overwhelmed and Kate giggled again as she felt a familiar prodding at her butt. She squirmed a bit more and then slid off my lap. "Well," turning to face me and looking down at my stiff cock; "I don't know about you Gina, but I'm kinda getting hungry."

Gina stood up beside her and looked down into my lap. They both licked their lips and I began to push my chair back, making room for my two lovelies at my feet. They looked at each other and smiled and as I was preparing myself mentally for what I was sure would be a nut-busting b.j., the girls burst out in laughter and scampered toward the stairs. Kate paused at the top and turned to me; "Britt'll be home in a bit and it is dinner time, so we'll go get something thrown together. You can come help if you want," and then she busted up again and sprinted down the stairs, her busty companion right on her tail.

I couldn't help but laugh at their antics; like a couple of little kids. I stood up and looked down at my hard-on, ready to play, but no one to play with; "Maybe later little buddy," I said out loud. Wandering to the stairs, I told myself that it may be time to grab a little vacation; talking to one's dick cannot be a sign of good mental health.

The girls were busy in the kitchen, chattering away about the classes they'd had that day. It sounded like Kate was having no problem getting into the classes she wanted. Those big brown eyes probably didn't hurt the effort. A big bowl of pasta with fresh tomatoes and parmesan grated on top and a little salad on the side. With impeccable timing, we heard the big door once again rumbling as it opened.

"Good timing," Kate said as she poured the hot pasta onto the cold tomato concoction and stirred it together; "I'm starving. Gina, baby, will you grate the cheese in here while I stir?"

Once again, I longed for a camera. The two of them side by side, their bare backsides and long hair, shapely legs and grabable butts; it was every man's domestic wet-dream. Standing there admiring the view, I didn't hear Britt approach from the rear. She leaned in from behind and wrapped her arms around me and nibbled at my ear; "Nice view," she said as her hands snaked down over my belly until she found my cock. "So why is everyone but me naked?" She whispered, slowly stroking my hard-on.

"Well," I whispered back, wondering when the chef's would realized that Britt had arrived; "I got home early and no one was here, so after my shower, I decided that I didn't want to get dressed, so I declared it a 'Naked Day'."

"Makes perfect sense," she purred, nibbled on my neck before releasing me and spinning me around; "So how 'bout a hand?" She held her hands over her head and I grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and worked my way up. Her lace bra tagged along with her tight shirt and I paused to sample her ample breasts. Her nipples stiffened as my tongue toyed with her. I worked my way up until her clothes had her handcuffed above her head. Her blue eyes darkened and I thought we'd break each others front teeth as we went in for the kiss. Britt groaned with frustration as I held both her hands above her, pushing her tits against my bare chest and trying to hook her leg around mine to draw us nearer.

As we kissed, stray hands danced over us. Her moaning intensified as unseen hands pulled her pants down to over her perky ass. Other lips placed kisses on us as we continued our own oral assault on each other. Soft warm bodies wrapped around us in a group hug and grope until Kate's hunger got the best of her and her little belly growled like a lion. Gina laughed out loud and Britt and I giggled in our kiss until we had to break.

1...345678