Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, another sensation forced my eyes open and I watched as both Britt and Gina worked an index finger into the rectal equation and the results didn't get past the recipient as Kate broke Becky's lip-lock and howled. "Oh Fuck Yes!" she bellowed as all four digits now stroked in concert, stretching the little one's asshole to new dimensions. Becky reacquired Kate's lips along with one breast and little Kate's body shook. I could feel her climax rock through her little frame, strangling my cock, pushing to expel our invading fingers.

As before with their earlier performance on Becky, one great climax was not enough and it was time to up the ante. Struggling to keep my cock in motion, the girls move their un-occupied hands down to assist and they pushed down on my groin, just above my cock and then with surprising quickness and skill they both joined me in my upstroke, each adding a finger alongside my cock. Again, the additions did not go un-noticed and Becky wrestled to keep Kate from rocketing across the room as her body responded.

"FUCK,FUCK,FUCK!!" Kate screamed in Becky's ear as her body erupted. Becky quickly released her captive and Kate shot up on both hands, back bowed up as her body continued to convulse. She managed to turn her head and look back, tears running down her cheeks, her mouth open, gasping for air. Reading the little ones face, Gina and Kate slowed the pace and then just as Kate thought it was over, and me, well I was just somewhere else all together, two pairs of hands slid between Kate and I, grabbed the twins and I lost it.

"HOLY SHIIIIITTTT!!," I bellowed, eyes wide as soft hands caressed my balls. I lifted my ass off the bed, driving my cock further up Kate's overworked pussy and I pumped round after round of hot seed deep inside her, triggering another orgasm in her that pushed our fingers out of her ass which gaped red and angry. My head throbbed, I came so hard and Becky was on her knees and held Kate tight until all the aftershocks were done.

We all collapsed in place, Kate face down, head between my feet and her legs obscenely spread across my hips. Becky lay beside me, her head on the other side of my leg and she petted the little one, running her fingers through her long black hair. Gina and Britt's heads rested on Kate's butt-pillows, their fingers still held captive along with my cock inside Katie's tired but satisfied pussy.

With a sigh, we three felt Kate finally set us free, my cock and their fingers were jettisoned, wet and worn. I closed my eyes and then startled, opened them wide once more as two sets of lips and tongues tended to my cock. Giving it the old college try, they just couldn't muster another hard-on out of me, so they let out a pair of disappointed sighs and then smiled and giggled at me before moving up and each giving me a generous kiss. I took them both in my arms and they rested their heads on my chest and we all drifted off to sleep.

1...345678