Eviction: Prologue & Week 01

Story Info
Twelve strangers begin their ten weeks of isolation.
11.3k words
4.51
12.2k
20
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
119 Followers

Author's Note: Because of the length of this novel, I have decided to break it up, posting each "chapter" separately.

This is my most recent reader request project that I have been working on since July. As always, I would like to thank the reader who worked with me on this idea and helped me bring the characters to life. Since this is a novel, there is going to be a lot of plot, which may be a departure for some short story readers. That being said, there is still a lot of erotica in this, so be aware that there may be some space between erotic scenes, with one full chapter being devoted to plot (I'll post a note at the beginning of that chapter).

This story is inspired by the reality show "Big Brother", however loyal fans of the show will see a departure from its format. This novel focuses mostly around a contestant named Gwen, who must not only navigate the common problems that arise when you live with eleven strangers, but also fight the temptation of the men in the house, as she has a boyfriend watching back home. The novel is also interspersed with other character stories, and their issues and relationships within the house.

As always, feedback is appreciated, so please feel free to tell me what you liked and where I can improve. I will be posting each new chapter as soon as the previous one is approved and posted, so you will not have to wait long for this story's conclusion.

Thanks for reading.

Katie

Prologue

She was sitting in the green room of the studio, nerves frayed with anticipation. After an extensive interview process, health examination, and thousands of questions, she finally had approval to participate in her most ridiculous idea yet, to take part in the reality show Eviction.

"Nervous?" her boyfriend asked, sitting beside her on the white couch.

"Yea. A little."

He reached over and grabbed her hand, squeezing it lightly.

"Don't worry about it. You'll be fine."

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one who has to worry about making a fool of yourself on national TV."

He chuckled.

"True," he said. He pulled her face towards his, staring into her silver eyes. "But I know you. If you act like your loveable self, this will be an easy for you to win."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes. You made me fall in love with you."

She gave a side smile.

"That was not as easy as you make it sound."

"I beg to differ."

"Two minutes until show time," a garbled voice said over the loud speaker.

She stood up, her hand still clasped in his. It was now dawning on her that she would be without him for the next ten weeks. No letters, no phone calls, no video chats. No contact of any kind. She was going to feel hollow without him.

"I'm going to miss you," she said, nervously biting her lip.

"I am too," he said, bringing a hand to her face. He stroked her cheek gently, and she closed her eyes as she memorized his touch. "I'll try to watch the show as often as I can."

"Hopefully the next time you see me, I'll have won this game and we can get on with our lives together."

She felt his lips against hers, earnest and intense. She pushed her lips against his and parted hers, allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues twirled around each other, savoring the last time they would be together. After a minute, they pulled apart.

"I love you, Gwen," he said, in panted whisper.

"I love you too, Jessie."

They gazed at each other lovingly, lost in the moment.

"All contestants, please report to Soundstage A," the garbled voice returned, penetrating their silence. Moments later, the door opened and a studio hand stood in the doorway, waiting to escort Gwen to the soundstage.

Without another word, Gwen gave Jessie one final kiss, then left to face her future.

Week 1: Let the Games Begin

Introductions

Gwen waited patiently outside of the house, nervous as the cameras rolled. She gazed around at the eleven other competitors she faced. Among them were a short girl with auburn hair, a heavily tattooed man, an older woman with short black hair, and a tanned, muscled man. Gwen felt she did not stick out like some of these people, but she knew that might help her in this game. Gwen planned to keep low early in the game, only to pull the rug out from everyone in the end. She knew if her appearance were radical, it would be more difficult to stay low.

The doors to the house opened, allowing the contestants to enter. The first to run into the house was a tall, broad man with messy brown hair. He bounded up the steps two at a time in excitement. Some of the other contestants followed and Gwen found herself in the middle of the pack.

Gwen entered into the living room of the house. The area was surrounded by a heavy black curtain, which secluded the contestants in the room. The walls were silver, which connected to a thin, soft dark gray carpet. In the middle of the room was a white table with a small collection of fake, blue flowers. On the left side of the table was a light blue sectional couch. On the right was a love seat in the same shade. At the closest side to Gwen sat a white armchair. At the far end of the table were two white ottomans.

On the far wall of the room was a large, flat screen television that displayed a welcome message. The other contestants looked around in confusion before the message on the set changed.

Contestants, welcome to Eviction. Over the next ten weeks, you will have to live in this house with eleven other strangers. Each week, someone will be sent home until only one person remains to collect the million-dollar prize. To stay in this game, you will have to earn the respect of your fellow housemates, who will determine who leaves each week. Your only safety net lies in the hands of America, as one person of their choosing will be safe from eviction each week.

Gwen looked at her housemates, each of which was sizing up the competition. In order for her to stay through the game, she was going to have to be friends with most, if not all of them. No two people seemed alike. Gwen swallowed hard as she realized this might be harder than she thought.

A bell rang out, drawing the contestants eyes back to the screen.

Play smart. Play bold. Or you may find yourself outside those doors sooner than you anticipate. Let the game begin!

Suddenly, the curtain lifted up, allowing them to access the rest of the house. Gwen watched as everyone sprinted through the house, cheering and hollering as they moved from room to room. Gwen followed the mass of people through the house, taking in a quick glimpse of her surroundings. She did not linger too long in any room. She knew she would become more familiar with this place in the coming weeks. For now, she was watching people's behaviors and trying to determine who was a good match to begin forming an alliance.

She spotted a shy, fragile looking girl making her way towards the stairs. The broad man who was the first in the house sprinted past her and up the steps, nearly knocking the girl to the ground. She looked shaken as she regained her composure and moved up the stairs. Gwen followed her as she ascended the steps. Once on the second floor, the blonde haired girl turned left and entered the door at the end of the corridor. Gwen followed.

Inside was a large bedroom, with four full sized beds. The walls of the room were a light pink. Each bed set had a different color scheme, as was the adjoining lamp. All the furniture was white. Next to each bed was a nightstand with a lamp. Next to the door were four dressers, lined up against the wall, with the drawers matching the color schemes of the beds. The room reminded Gwen of her bedroom when she was five.

When Gwen entered, the blonde girl was in the right corner, sitting on the purple bed. Gwen smiled at her as she moved across the room towards the blue bed.

"Are you okay?" Gwen asked gently. "I saw that guy almost run you over."

"I'm fine, thank you," the girl responded timidly. She looked at Gwen briefly before dropping her blue eyes to her hands.

"I'm Gwen," she said, outstretching her hand. The girl looked up and smiled as she grasped it.

"Hattie."

"That's a unique name. I like it."

"Thank you. It was my grandmother's name."

Gwen smiled, glad that she was able to break the ice with her. She seemed polite and innocent. She liked Hattie in just the few brief seconds of speaking with her and hoped that they could be friends.

"Well, Hattie, is it okay if I room with you?"

"Of course. I hope you don't mind, but purple is my favorite color."

"Not at all. I'm partial to blue."

The girls shared a laugh. Gwen could see they were going to be good friends.

***

Gwen and Hattie made their way downstairs to gather with the other contestants. The first man in the house wanted everyone to get to know each other and it really did not seem like a bad idea.

The two young women made their way to the couches. There were two open spots on the love seat, close to the ottomans. Gwen sat in the middle, while Hattie sat at the end, close to the muscled, tan man. He looked over at the two of them as they sat and gave a smile.

Gwen noticed he had a beautiful smile. Paired with a gorgeous set of blue eyes, Gwen was captivated by him. Although she had Jessie back home, they had agreed they could look and appreciate, but never touch. She was taking full advantage of this policy.

After a moment, Gwen had to force her gaze away from him. There was appreciating, but she was bordering on creepy. She distracted herself by looking around the room at her competition, although she could still feel his gaze on her.

"Okay, let's get the introductions out of the way while we all still like each other," the first man said. Everyone in the room laughed at his true statement. It would not be long until they were ripping each other apart.

"Why don't we start with you, little one," he said, pointing to Hattie. "Name, age, occupation, and where you're from."

Hattie blushed and cleared her throat. Gwen could see some discomfort in her face at being put on the spot.

"Okay. I'm Hattie and I'm twenty-two. I'm from a small town in Iowa that none of you would know the name of and I'm a currently a graduate student at the University of Chicago, studying evolutionary biology."

"Wow. I now feel like the dumbest person in the room," said a woman sitting on across the room.

"You're turn then," said the leader.

"I'm Samantha and I'm a thirty year old waitress from Washington state."

"Being a waitress doesn't make you dumb," Hattie reassured her.

Samantha's brown eyes darkened, insulted by the assumption. She began to twirl a piece of her two-toned, brown and black hair. It seemed almost therapeutic.

"No, but I didn't go to college," Samantha responded, unable to keep the anger from her voice. Gwen could see Hattie sinking back into the couch out of the corner of her eye. Samantha's glare was forcing her back.

"Neither did I," said the youthful man on the other side of Gwen. Everyone's eyes were instantly drawn to him.

"I'm Drew and I'm a twenty-four year old mechanic from Colorado," he said, running his hand through his short blond hair.

"Did you bring any pot with you?" asked the leader.

Drew let out a light chuckle at the man's eagerness.

"No, not my thing. Besides not everyone in Colorado smokes."

"Then what's the point of living in Colorado?"

"Okay, funny man. What's your story?" Drew asked, turning to face the man who sat in the lounge chair.

"I'm Jeremy and I'm a thirty year old bouncer from New York City," he responded with pride. His brown eyes shown the giddy excitement of a child. It was evident to Gwen that he liked his work.

"Ever hit a guy?" asked the excessively tattooed man, who was sitting on the lounged portion of the sectional couch.

"Of course. That's half the fun of the job," responded Jeremy, who could barely contain his excitement. "Your turn." He nodded to the other man.

"Alright. I'm Walt and I'm a thirty-five year old tattoo artist from Arizona" he said, brushing his shoulder length black hair from his ice blue eyes.

An uncomfortable silence fell over the room, as no one was sure what to say to him. The woman to his left shifted uncomfortably, as if she did not want to be near him. Gwen felt bad for Walt, but did not know how to make the conversation flow again. It was the older woman seated to his right that broke the silence.

"I'm Zoey and I'm a forty-one years young stay at home mom to three annoying teenage boys in New Orleans. Just so we're clear, I came here to escape my children, not have to raise other people's children."

Instantly, the room erupted in laughter. Zoey appeared to be a woman younger than her age. Her jet-black hair was cropped short, barely reaching her jawline. Although she had bags, her brown eyes were full of pent up energy. Gwen could see this was a vacation from her boys, which was probably much needed.

"This side of the room has been awfully quiet," Jeremy said, gesturing to the men seated at the ottomans. "What about you, buddy?" He gestured to the man sitting the furthest from Gwen.

"I'm Connor and I'm twenty-seven years old. I work for the Environmental Protection Agency office in Ohio."

"Aww. So you protect little animals?" squealed the short, auburn haired girl to his left.

"That's part of our job," he replied smiling at her excitement.

"That's so cool."

"Okay, tree hugger. You're up," commanded Jeremy.

"I'm Quinn, I'm a twenty-four year old hair dresser from South Carolina, and obviously, I love animals."

There was a light laughter amongst the group, but it was split by a booming voice.

"Why is this starting to feel like an AA meeting?" said the man seated between Zoey and Samantha. He was overweight and out of shape. His salt and pepper hair combined with the lack of liveliness in his brown eyes showed he was the oldest person there.

Jeremy turned to him, his eyes like daggers as he sized the man up. It was obvious that he did not like the man zapping the good vibe out of the room.

"What's your story, gramps?" he asked coldly.

"I'm Don. I'm a forty-seven year old banker from Michigan."

"Hmm, sounds incredibly boring." He turned away from Don, not giving the older man a second thought. Instead, he focused his attention to the woman to his left.

"Now on to this lovely lady over here." She rolled her eyes and sat up like a proper lady. She was dressed in office attire and acted as businesslike as she looked.

"I'm Patricia, no I don't like being called Patty. I'm a lawyer from Los Angeles, and it is rude to ask a lady her age."

The young guys in the group gave collective boos, as did Zoey. Patricia's business façade cracked a little, but she attempted to recover.

"You're clearly younger than I, so fess up," Zoey ordered. Patricia relented, rolling her eyes again before she spoke.

"Okay, okay. I'm thirty-two."

"If it makes you feel better, you don't look it," said Connor with a smile.

"Thank you," Patricia blushed.

"Save the ass kissing for later people. We got two others to get to know. What about you buddy?" Jeremy pointed to the gorgeous man on the ottoman closest to Gwen. He stole a quick glance at her before addressing the group.

"I'm Tyler, I'm twenty-nine, and I'm a construction worker from Florida."

"And you are absolutely gorgeous," said Quinn breathlessly, eyeing Tyler up. Gwen had to agree with her.

"Hey, what did I just say about ass kissing?" joked Jeremy, pulling Gwen's attention back to reality. "Let's let the last lady tell us about herself before you all start feeling each other up."

Jeremy looked at Gwen with a devilish smile. She could not quite figure out what he was thinking behind it, but she did not give it more than a moment of thought.

"I have a feeling we saved the best for last," he continued.

"Well, you'd be disappointed. I'm Gwen and I'm a twenty-five year old nurse from New Hampshire."

"Emergency room or family practice?" Tyler asked, giving her an admiring smile.

"ER," she said, her gaze dropping to her hands. He was so beautiful it was uncomfortable.

"Jackpot," Jeremy screamed. "You've got to have some amazing stories of people who have come through."

Gwen turned back to face Jeremy, thankful for the distraction.

"It's New Hampshire. Not overly exciting. Just the occasional car crash, binge drinker, and rectal removal."

The rest of the house burst in to laughter again, except Don who looked bitter. This was what Gwen had been hoping would happen. She wanted a chance to win everyone over quickly, or at the very least, not see her as a threat. She could tell that her plan was working.

"Strangest thing ever removed from someone's ass?" Jeremy asked.

"That I saw? A perfume bottle with the spray nozzle inside," Gwen responded nonchalantly.

The house erupted in laughter again. Jeremy was laughing so hard he fell out of the chair. It took a moment to compose himself to a sitting position on the floor. Through tears, he grabbed a filled champagne flute off the table and stood to his feet, still giggling like an idiot.

"I think that is a fantastic way to kick of the start of the game," he began, raising his glass. Everyone else stood, taking a champagne flute as they joined him in a toast.

"To a great season and just remember, everyone's shit stinks...except that guy's."

Start the Show

Gwen was sitting in the lounge area in the backyard the next morning, soaking up some of the rays California had to offer her. From her position on the large outdoor sectional couch, she could see the whole back yard.

Across the yard, in the other corner next to the house were Drew and Connor, both using the free weights. Neither man was well built, but it seemed that their focus was to stay in shape, instead of bulking up.

Each in their own chair across from her was Don and Walt; however, neither man spoke. In the lone day that everyone had been together, they seemed like the outsiders in the house.

"So Zoey, are you married?" Quinn said, drawing Gwen back into the conversation with the other women in the house. "I know you mentioned you were a mom."

"Yep." Zoey sighed, putting her lemonade on the table. "My husband and I have been together for sixteen years."

"Aww. How did you guys meet?"

"We were friends in high school and through college," she shrugged.

"How long did you guys date before he popped the question?" Hattie asked excitedly.

"We didn't. I got pregnant after a night of partying and we ended up getting married." Everyone grew quite, afraid to continue the conversation after it had taken an unexpected turn.

"That's awesome that you guys have been able to make it work for so long," Gwen finally said.

"Being friends definitely helps; however, I still have the desire to ring his neck from time to time."

The girls all laughed and the tension in the area washed away.

"What about you, Hattie? Does studying give you time for a man?" Samantha asked.

Ever since they first spoke, Gwen had noticed that Samantha had often made Hattie the target of conversation. She was not sure if it was genuine interest or something else, but something did not sit right with her about Samantha.

"No," Hattie responded nervously.

"How about in high school? Was there a hot guy between your legs?"

"No." Her response was out just at the end of the question.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

Hattie shook her head, as her cheeks grew red in embarrassment.

s_katie
s_katie
119 Followers