Eviction: Prologue & Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Samantha succumb to her pleasure proved too much for Jeremy. He groaned and unloaded deep in her ass. Jeremy leaned against her back, his cock still buried in her ass. He pulled aside her messy hair, exposing her ear.

"Here's the deal, Sam," he whispered. "Every week, you give me exactly what I want. In return, I'll rally the votes in the house to keep you here. Understand?"

With what little energy she had left, Samantha nodded. Satisfied with her answer and his release, Jeremy withdrew himself from her, causing her to whimper from the absence of his dick. He snickered with pride at what he had done to the woman and the possession he had claimed. He gave her ass one last playful slap before opening the bedroom door and heading down the hall to the shower.

America's Choice: Paranoia

Gwen was sitting at the kitchen table with Hattie, Zoey, and Drew, eating lunch. Connor was perched at the counter with Patricia and Quinn, while Trent was behind the counter, making a sandwich. Everyone was lost in their own conversations, when Gwen heard footsteps speeding down the stairs. She turned to see Walt, hustling into the room.

"Hey, house meeting, real quick," he said, signaling for everyone to gather around. The members of the house stopped what they were doing and focused on him.

"I just heard Jeremy and Samantha upstairs. We need to break that up right away. I say we vote one of them out this week."

Everyone stared at him in silence.

"Dude, you are taking this game way too seriously for the first week," Tyler finally said, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Yea, that's because I've studied and mastered this game and I know that two people who are fucking each other can go pretty damn far."

"Did you also know that you shouldn't show your hand this early?" Patricia retorted, spinning on the barstool.

"Think about it, Walt," Tyler began, moving closer to Walt, sandwich still in hand. "You just outed your plan to the entire house. You plan to get out two people, who have done nothing wrong except having some form of sexual relationship, without any backup."

"Sounds pretty fucking stupid to me," Quinn said, leaning on the counter.

"You just painted a bullseye on your back, my friend." Tyler patted Walt on the back and walked away into the living room.

Gwen knew Walt was always paranoid. She could not figure out if it was part of his strategy or if he was overconfident in his gameplay. All she knew is that the other contestants hated it and if he did not cease his behavior soon, he would be the first one to go.

The house alarm sounded, calling all the contestants into the living room. Most of the house was there quickly, but Jeremy was the last one to arrive. His brown hair was wet and he had a towel around his waist. While everyone else was seated, he chose to stand.

Gwen looked up at the television screen as the latest announcement flashed by,

Contestants. Welcome to the America's Choice Ceremony. As viewers watch your behavior in the house, they develop loyalty towards their favorite contestants. To show their love and support, America has been voting for the last five days for their favorite contestant and a guest of their choosing to spend twenty-four hours in The Suite, a camera-free zone that allows guests a much needed break from the game. In addition to this reward, the contestant voted as America's Choice will receive immunity from eviction for that week.

"Holy shit, that's awesome," Jeremy said.

Gwen eyed her fellow contestants. While this prize seemed amazing, twenty-fours away from the game as the guest seemed like a stupid move. It would completely pull you away from the game, she thought. Why would anyone willing take that disadvantage?

It did not appear that the rest of the house shared that belief. Everyone was happy and excited about getting some time away from the game.

Gwen turned her attention back to the screen as the message continued.

The votes have been tallied and the winner of this week's America's Choice is... QUINN.

"Oh my God!" Quinn jumped up excitedly, running to the front of the room.

What was America thinking? Gwen thought.

"Okay, okay," Quinn began, eyeing up her fellow contestants. "So I am going to take Tyler with me to The Suite."

Jeremy let out a woof whistle and some of the other contestants cheered. Gwen looked at Tyler on the other side of the couch. He was giving Quinn a sexy smirk as he stood up and followed her upstairs to pack.

The Suite: A Better Story

Quinn was excited to be spending some alone time with Tyler. It was hard to get really close to a man like him. He was unbelievably gorgeous and every woman in the house had eyes for him. She had a slight advantage over some of them since she shared a room with him, Samantha, and Jeremy, but they were never alone. Jeremy was always paling around and Tyler spent much of his time in the main areas of the house. The Suite was the perfect opportunity to get him alone. Quinn was excited for what could potentially happen tonight, if she played her cards right.

Quinn and Tyler exited the house out a door in the backyard. From there, they followed the paved path that lead to another, smaller house. Quinn opened the door to a beautifully decorated living room. The walls were tan and the floors were hardwood. There was a large, white leather sofa and a matching leather chair. In front of the sofa was a glass table, decorated with a small vase of red roses. Mounted on the wall was a flat screen television.

Tyler followed in behind Quinn, not taking much notice of the room.

"This is so exciting," said Quinn, jumping with delight.

"Oh, yea," Tyler replied, giving her a sexy smirk. She almost melted into a puddle right there on the floor.

The familiar chime of the TV drew Quinn and Tyler's gaze as a message appeared on the screen.

Quinn, congratulations on being selected as the America's Choice for the first week. For your reward, please enjoy the twenty-four hours of camera free time. In addition to this privacy, you and your guest, Tyler, will be enjoying a preview screening of Knights of Amber Road, which hits theaters in September. Please feel free to explore The Suite and all that it has to offer.

Quinn and Tyler dropped their bags as lights on the floor lit a path to the backyard. Once outside, they continued to follow the lights, passed the pool table and the pool to a curtained off area. Tyler pulled the curtain back and gestured for Quinn to enter.

Inside was a small theater of only two seats. Along the wall was a collection of traditional movie snacks. Quinn rushed over with glee and grabbed a small box of popcorn. When she turned around, Tyler had already made himself comfortable in one of the seats. She moved across the room to join as the lights began to flicker, signaling the start of the movie.

Quinn did not pay too much attention to the film. Instead, she spent her time staring at the gorgeous man seated next to her. In the cover of darkness, she could admire his beautiful features, which were glowing in the light from the screen. His jaw was strong and there was an ever-so slight bend in his nose, which made him look tough and rugged. He probably broke it in a fight. His skin was tanned, undoubtedly from endless days working in the hot sun.

She could not control herself. She had to touch this perfect man. Quinn laid her hand on his muscled arm. How she longed for him to pin her down with his strong arms and take her. Her hand moved down his arm onto his leg. Tyler shifted slightly, but made no move to stop her. Quinn's hand continued to slide until it finally rested on his bulge.

Quinn knew exactly what Tyler was like. She had enjoyed seeing his cock during the strip show and she hoped she could convince him to use it on her. Quinn leaned in and placed gentle kisses on his neck as she rubbed him through his pants. She could feel him harden with each passing second. The feeling of his manhood beneath her hands made her excited and bolder.

Quinn dropped to her knees and started to undo his pants. She looked up at him while her hands worked and saw Tyler watching her with a devilish smirk. Quinn knew he wanted it just as badly as she did and she was going to give him exactly what they both craved.

It did not take long for Quinn to free him and when he was, she stared down at his dick in awe, biting her lip with desire. He was much larger than she remembered, but she was not as close to him as she was now. After a moment, she wrapped her delicate fingers around his massive, nine-inch cock and began to stroke him. Above her, she could hear Tyler's breathing increase. She could feel him growing harder in her hand the longer she stroked. She wanted him to be fully erect when she took him in her mouth.

"I hope you have more planned than just a hand job," Tyler said.

"Plenty more," she moaned before wrapping her lips around his cock.

Tyler's dick was much longer than average and Quinn knew it would take her a moment to become acclimated to take him entirely in her mouth. Until then, she was focused on making every moment pleasurable for Tyler. Her tongue danced around his shaft as she slid it in and out of her mouth. She pulled him out so that the tip was just passed her lips. Her tongue swirled around his head and she sucked gently. Tyler's cock was growing even harder the longer she focused on his tip.

Tyler was groaning as she began to relax her throat and slide his cock into her mouth. She made it most of the way down before she had trouble. Her eyes watered, but Quinn did not care. She loved the taste of Tyler's massive cock and loved that he was enjoying it. When she pulled him out of her mouth, her lips dragged against his sensitive flesh and he groaned even louder. She continued to suck and lick his cock as hard and fast as she could, hoping to taste every drop of cum.

Quinn could feel he was close. His groans of pleasure were growing louder and his breath was coming in short pants.

"Stop," he breathed, pulling Quinn off him. She looked up confused and disappointed. Had she done something wrong?

She watched Tyler stand up and pull his pants back on, though he did not button them. He grabbed Quinn's hand and pulled her behind him. Quinn could still hear the movie playing behind her, but she did not care. What was happening now was going to be a far more interesting story.

Tyler pulled her back into the house and moved to the bedroom. Once inside, he threw her down on the bed. Quinn giggled with delight as his hands worked to remove her clothing.

Tyler looked like a desperate man. Sexual desire filled his eyes and Quinn knew that he was being controlled by this desire. He ripped her shirt off and expertly unhooked her bra, releasing her perky tits. Tyler's mouth latched onto her right one and Quinn whimpered. He sucked and toyed with her nipple, causing Quinn's whimpers to become full moans. While he teased her breasts, he was able to yank off her skirt and panties leaving her completely naked.

Tyler stood up and removed his pants. Quinn sat up on her elbows, biting her lip teasingly.

"Do you like what you see?" Quinn asked seductively.

Tyler gave no response as he removed his shirt and pushed Quinn onto the floor, positioning her in front of his rock hard cock. Quinn stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his dick, teasing him slightly. Tyler grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her head down onto his cock, moaning as her tongue rubbed against him.

Quinn let Tyler take control. He pushed her head down onto his dick, pushing it all the way to the back of her throat. She tried to relax her throat as much as possible as he thrusted deep into her mouth. She was able to relax enough to suck on his cock as he moved in and out of her.

After a few minutes of fucking her face, he pulled her up and pushed her back down onto the bed. His lips found hers and his tongue plunged into her mouth. His hand reached between her legs and he furiously rubbed her clit.

"Ooh. I'm going to take that as a yes," Quinn giggled.

Tyler moved her face back to his with his free hand and slipped his tongue back into her mouth. Quinn tried to pull away to moan out loud, but Tyler held her face in place with his hand as he continued to tease her clit.

Eventually, Tyler slipped a finger into her drenched pussy and Quinn screamed against his lips. He continued to rub her clit while at the same time fingering her. Quinn's body writhed against his and she moaned as loud as she could with her lips still locked with Tyler's. Quinn was loving the attention and was aching for him to fuck her. Although she was enjoying herself, she wanted to feel his amazing cock inside of her.

Almost as if Tyler read her mind, he let up off her body. Quinn attempted to lean forward and kiss his amazingly muscled chest, but he did not allow it. He flipped Quinn onto her stomach and rubbed his dick against her dripping hole. Quinn moaned in anticipation of what was to come.

"Tyler, I want it baby. Don't tease me," she begged. He said nothing as he slammed into her.

Quinn screamed out, unused to such a size being forced into her. Tyler did not let up. He pulled out and slammed back into her just as hard, grunting as he continued his movements. Eventually, Quinn's screams became moans and she enjoyed as Tyler fucked her from behind.

"That's right, baby. Fuck me! Claim me as yours because I just want you."

Tyler pushed her head down into the purple bedspread, muffling her sounds, as he continued to pound into her. His pace increased and he slammed into her harder. His balls slapped against her clit, stimulating Quinn further. She was writhing and panting into the covers as Tyler took her. She did not know how much more she could take.

"I'm cumming," Quinn yelled only a few minutes later and her body was rocked by an intense orgasm that shook her small frame.

She collapsed into the sheets, trying to catch her breath, but that did not stop Tyler who continued to pound relentlessly into her pussy. Suddenly Tyler pulled out and seconds later, Quinn felt him shoot his load onto her ass.

"That's it, baby. Cover me in your cum. Mark me as yours," Quinn moaned as she watched stream after powerful stream of cum coat her ass.

When he was finished, Quinn stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly on the lips.

"That was amazing," she giggled. "Why don't we go clean up together? Maybe you can take me again in the shower?"

Tyler pulled her arms off him and moved towards the bed.

"Maybe another time," he said, plopping down in his spot.

Although his response was disheartening, Quinn understood. He was exhausted from fucking her. She decided that she could live with cuddling next to him as they fell asleep.

She ran to the bathroom and quickly hopped into the shower to remove the cum from her backside. She soon returned and found Tyler asleep. That was not ideal for Quinn, but again, she could understand. They would have time to reminisce about it in the morning. Quinn slid into bed next to him and soon drifted off to a pleasant sleep.

***

Tyler looked down at the small girl sleeping next to him. Quinn was cute; there was no doubting that. She had long beautiful auburn hair that was flowing around her naked body. She was thin and could easily fit in his arms. Her breasts were small, but full and her ass was a perfect heart shape. He had enjoyed seeing it when he had pounded into her.

Quinn's fault was she was unbelievably annoying. She made everything about her as though she was the center of the galaxy. He found her voice grating and he could not stand when she talked because she always talked about nonsense. He had avoided being alone in their room together at the house because he knew Quinn's intentions. He had hoped that she would not pick him to be her guest, but it was unavoidable.

He was trying to be nice when he accepted her invitation, but he hoped that nothing would manifest between them. That idea went out the window when she started rubbing his cock during the movie. Tyler had not had release since Samantha's blowjob. When Quinn started sucking him off, he lost all control. Quinn was much better at sucking dick than Samantha.

Now that he was lying next to Quinn, he was regretting everything. He knew she would blab to everyone in the house that they had fucked and she would probably say that it was spectacular and mind blowing, as most of his conquests did, but to him, it was not. Sex with Quinn was okay, but he found that halfway through, he had to think of Cathy to finish and that was a memory he never liked to tap. He only used it in desperate times. God how he missed her.

Tyler shook his head, pushing Cathy from his mind. That was over. He had to live in the moment and work with what he had now. Looking down at Quinn, he knew sex with her was not happening again. He would not let it. Instead, he was focusing on his next prize; one that he knew would be a difficult, but worthwhile task. He was going to nail the most unattainable woman in the house.

The Vote: No One Who Will Be Missed

Gwen came downstairs after enjoying a wonderful shower. She did not know if it would be the last one in the house. No one talked about the coming vote. Everyone was having too much fun to think about the game, but Gwen knew the second that first person was gone the game would be on.

She walked into the kitchen in her plaid red sleep shorts and a grey tank top, her wet hair pulled into a messy bun on top of her head. Across the room, she could see Tyler watching her every move like a predator hunting his prey. It made her uncomfortable.

Everything about him had made her uncomfortable since he returned from The Suite with Quinn. She did not know what happened there and Quinn had been especially hushed about it when she was around. She could not trust Quinn, so by association, she could not trust Tyler. Besides, she knew very little about him, other than he was very well endowed.

Gwen moved around the counter and behind Tyler, to get herself a glass of water from the faucet. He said nothing, but continued to stare at her. As soon as she had her water, she left his side and headed to the kitchen table, hoping to join the conversation taking place. The entire walk there, she could feel Tyler's gaze following her. He finally looked away when she glared at him as she sat down.

"So you've never had a boyfriend or anything?" Drew confusedly asked Hattie.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," she blushed, looking at her hands.

"No, it's not. I'm just shocked that such a sweet girl has never been nabbed up before."

"I grew up with just my mom," she confessed still looking at her hands. "My dad left us when I was really young, so I haven't exactly been throwing myself out there. I don't want to end up in a similar situation."

"Smart girl," Don praised, rubbing the innocent girl's shoulder. "My wife and I were friends for years before dating, and we waited until we were married before consummating our relationship."

"That's starting to look more like my relationship future," Drew said, laughing.

"You've never...?" Zoey questioned.

"I've come close a few times, but no," Drew said, ashamed, but he soon recovered. "It's fine though. No rush, really."

"Speaking of rush, Miss Gwen. When are you and Jessie going to get married?" Zoey asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"We've only been together for a year. That isn't on the table right now," Gwen said, taking a drink of her water.

Of course, one day Gwen wanted to be married and she definitely saw Jessie as marriageable material, but she was cautious with her heart. She had seen too many relationships end in divorce and she did not want to be one of them. She wanted a love that lasted.