Eviction: Prologue & Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww. Our little innocent," Zoey said wrapping her arms around the young girl seated next to her. "Don't worry about guys, Hattie. You'll have enough time in the future."

Quinn rolled her eyes and turned her attention elsewhere.

"Patricia?" she asked, without a true question.

"No man," Patricia admitted. "Most guys I know are intimidated by career driven women."

"Sam?"

"I like to stay available. Too many guys out there for me to pick only one."

"How about Gwen?" Quinn asked, turning to Gwen at the other side of the couch.

"My boyfriend Jessie and I have been together for a little over a year. We work together." She smiled. It had only been a day and she was already missing him dearly. She did not know how she was going to survive the next ten weeks without him.

"You got yourself a doctor? Nice," said Zoey, pulling away from Hattie and lighting a cigarette.

"No, he's a nurse as well."

"What's he like?" Hattie asked as her excitement returned. Gwen could she was a romantic, even if she was innocent.

"He's charming, sweet, kind, sma-"

"He's generic and boring, we get it," Quinn interrupted, rolling her eyes again.

Gwen did not like the lack of manners, but she was not going to get in conflict over it. She did not know what she had done to incite a reaction from Quinn, but she did not worry herself about it. Quinn seemed like the type of person who hated you for existing.

"What about you, Quinn?" Gwen asked, studying her,

"I'm just waiting for Mr. Perfect." Quinn's attention was no longer on the conversation, but on the sliding door of the house. Gwen followed her gaze and soon realized why.

Tyler and Jeremy were both exiting the house in nothing but a pair black warmup pants. It was easy to see why Quinn was so distracted; they were both specimens in their own way.

Both men were incredibly tall, at least six foot two. Jeremy, however, was an inch taller than Tyler. Both men were also overly muscular. Jeremy's arms and broad shoulders were rippling, probably from all the guys he had to physically throw out of clubs. Tyler was all around muscular and perfectly proportioned, most likely from his long days of heavy lifting at construction sites. As they approached, Gwen could see the smirks plastered on their faces. They were up to no good.

"Good afternoon, ladies," Jeremy said with a smile. "Tyler and I have decided to provide you some entertainment."

Tyler grabbed the sound system remote and pressed play, causing rave music to pulse through the speakers of the backyard.

"So, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show."

Tyler and Jeremy looked at each other, grabbed their snap pants, and ripped them off in unison. Underneath, the men were each wearing a tight pair of black boxer briefs that showed off their massive bulges.

The backyard was filled with squeals of enjoyment from the women. Even Gwen could not contain herself. It was like a live strip show in the backyard.

Tyler and Jeremy each started to dance to the music, putting emphasis on gyrating their pelvises. After a minute or two, each man headed to a different side of the couch, giving each girl an individualized show.

Jeremy was the first to visit Gwen. She tried to play coy and look away from Jeremy's package, which was only a foot from her face, but he wouldn't allow it. Each time she looked away, he would bring his hands to her face and turn her back to him. He twisted and pumped his hips to the music, keeping Gwen's attention on his hardening manhood.

After a minute, he moved down the line to Hattie. She was more squeamish than Gwen and covered her eyes with her hands. After a few tries of trying to get her to look, Jeremy moved on to Zoey, who was happy to stare.

The men continued to cycle down the line of women, high fiving when they crossed each other. It was not long before Tyler skipped Hattie and focused his attention on Gwen. He smiled down at her as he pumped his body to the music.

He straddled Gwen and grinded his lower body against hers. His face was only inches from hers and she could smell the intoxicating scent of sweat and cologne on Tyler. She twisted a little beneath him as she felt herself getting aroused. Although she had Jessie at home, she could not help but appreciate the man before her. Tyler seemed to see this in her and he smirked before standing up.

Grinding against the air for a few seconds, Tyler bent over and spread Gwen's legs open, crawling between her thighs. She looked down in shock as he climbed up her body, a triumphant smirk upon his face. He continued his in tempo grinding of his pelvis against hers. She could feel how hard he was beneath this briefs, which was making her wet.

Suddenly the music stopped and Tyler pulled away, winking at Gwen as he did. Gwen let out a breath she had unknowingly held, and then joined the cheers of the surrounding women. Jeremy and Tyler bowed before high-fiving each other.

"That has to have been the most disgusting and immature display I have ever seen in my life," Don finally chimed in. "Your families should be ashamed of you."

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm my mom's favorite child," Tyler said.

"Don, this show wasn't for you," Jeremy said, not turning to face the older gentleman. "We're trying to have some fun with the girls in the house. Lighten up!"

"There are ways to have fun without being lewd," Don ranted in a raised voice. "And if that was an attempt at flirting, there are better ways to impress the ladies. Hell, I did not need to shove my junk in my wife's face to win her over."

Annoyed, Jeremy and Tyler finally turned to address Don.

"Yea, well you got married in the Stone Age, so your opinion isn't even acknowledged."

"Now, hold on, Jeremy," Tyler said. "I think Don is on to something."

"What?" Jeremy said, shocked.

Tyler wrapped his arm around his friend's head and pulled him close, whispering something in his ear. Jeremy chuckled after a moment, before both men separated. They turned and looked at the group of women they had just entertained.

"Ready?" Tyler asked.

With that, Tyler and Jeremy removed their briefs in unison, leaving them stark naked and both of their manhoods exposed. They each struck a superhero pose, so that the women's line of sight would not be obscured. Everyone was staring, even innocent little Hattie.

Both men were semi-erect, so it was difficult for Gwen to get a proper measurement of each man's size, although she knew she should not be even looking. It was clear that Tyler was the larger of the two; however, Jeremy made up for it in thickness. Try as she might, Gwen could not look away.

"How did my words lead you to this conclusion?" Don yelled, as if the sight offended him.

"You were right, Don," Tyler said over his shoulder. "We should not be thrusting ourselves into their faces. We should put ourselves out in the open for all to see and appreciate. Come, Jeremy. Let us share our gifts with the world."

Tyler gave Gwen a quick wink before running off, circling the backyard with Jeremy. When they passed Connor and Drew, they stopped to thrust themselves at the men, who erupted in fits of laughter, before running off again. The girls cheered as the men streaked through the yard.

"Imbeciles," Don muttered, closing his eyes to rest.

"This is just a cry for attention," Walt said, leaning forward. It was the first time he had said anything. "I say we vote them out this week. We don't need this senseless distraction."

"Hell, no. I want this senseless distraction." Samantha said, watching the men move through the yard.

Both men yelled then sprung into the pool, still naked. Everyone in the yard cheered, except Don and Walt. Samantha and Quinn stood up, removing their swimsuit covers and pulling their hair back.

"But they could easily win this whole thing," Walt complained.

"Walt, shut the hell up. We're here to have fun, too!" said Quinn, who bolted off with Samantha to the pool.

Gwen watched the four of them in the pool, rough housing and splashing about. She wanted to join the fun, but knew it would be entirely inappropriate if she did. She had Jessie and the two guys were naked. She bit her lip, pushing back the thoughts before turning back to her conversation with Hattie and Zoey.

Viewership

Jessie sat on the couch seething as he watched the two fools grind on his girlfriend. His teeth were starting to hurt from clenching his jaw so tight, but it was the only thing that was controlling his rage. Jessie did not like when men touched his girlfriend, but then again, what man did.

When Tyler and Jeremy pulled down their briefs, he almost lost it. Gwen and Jessie were okay with each other looking at other people. He knew a simple look did no harm, but when they agreed to that, he never thought a man would willingly expose himself to her. And she was taking full advantage of their looking policy.

"Relax, Jessie," Gwen's father said, grabbing his shoulder. "Gwen's a smart girl. She'd never be swayed by such stupid acts of machismo."

"I trust her completely. It's everyone else I don't trust." Gwen would never do anything to betray him, but he did not know these men or what they were capable of. Granted the show would protect her from rape or any other sexual crime, but he still did not like the way these men were behaving, especially around a woman who was happily taken.

"She'll be fine," her father said, removing his hand.

Jessie hoped so, but he was going to keep watch on Tyler and Jeremy. He did not want to lose his girlfriend to either of them.

Favors

The sound of the washer filing with water was the only noise in the laundry room as Tyler separated his clothes. However, in his mind, he could still hear the cheers and hollers coming from the appreciative women of the house. He had enjoyed the dance he and Jeremy had put on for them. He enjoyed being close to all those beautiful women. What he enjoyed most of all was the burning desire in some of their eyes, especially when he was naked.

Tyler loved women. The feel of them. The smell of them. The look in their eyes when they enjoyed him and his body. He had hoped that he would not have to suddenly become abstinent during this ten-week contest and that show had all but guaranteed he would be getting laid.

Most of the women had shown interest in him, especially the single ladies. Quinn and Samantha had been the most obvious about their attentions, but he had noticed a flicker of desire in Gwen, and maybe a bit of interest in Patricia. He had his pick of women, but he was going to wait it out before making a move. He wanted to see who would come to him.

Soon enough, his question was answered when he heard the door open. He turned to see Samantha saunter through the door, a look of pure desire in her brown eyes. Tyler chuckled to himself, as the game was playing out as he had intended.

"Hey, Sam. What's up?" he said turning back to his laundry.

"I wanted to say I enjoyed your show the other day. It was pretty spectacular."

"Glad you liked it," he said, dropping the lid on the washing machine.

He turned to face Samantha, who was biting her lip. Tyler knew the sign well. He was going to get something out of this.

"I was thinking I could repay the favor and give you a little show of my own," she said, seductively.

"Really?" Tyler said, leaning back against one of the machines, with his own sexy smirk. "What did you have in mind?"

Samantha reached around her back and untied her red swimsuit top, exposing her massive tits to Tyler. His smirk had become a full-blown grin as she dropped to her knees and began to unzip his cargo shorts. He watched in admiration of the bold woman, waiting for her reaction to what she was about to find.

Samantha removed his shorts, releasing his nine-inch member. Although she had seen it before, she had not been this close to it. She sat back on her heels, admiring his massive size, then smirked and opened her mouth, taking in just the tip. She sucked lightly on his head, twirling her tongue around it. Tyler gasped at the sensation on his sensitive head. He had been dying for some attention all week.

Samantha took a little bit more of him into her mouth, sliding her tongue up and down his length. She sucked lightly as she adjusted her throat to his massive cock. She moaned as she slid her mouth up and down his dick. Tyler groaned lightly at the increased attention.

She was struggling to fit it all in her mouth, so she continued to bob up and down on Tyler's cock, moaning periodically. She relaxed her throat and took him in as far as she could. Her eyes were watering and when she could go no further, she pulled him completely out of her mouth, her tongue running underneath his cock the whole way. She took him back into her mouth, sucking as hard and as fast as she could.

Tyler tilted his head back and closed his eyes as he focused on his own climax. He heard the sound of the laundry room door opening. He did not even bother to open his eyes to see who was entering.

"Get out!" he commanded and heard the door quickly shut.

Tyler returned his focus to Samantha's mouth. Her tongue was sliding up and down his pole, but she was not going nearly as fast he needed. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down, feeling his cock enter the back of her throat. He groaned in pleasure, and then repeated the movement faster and harder.

Tyler could hear her gasping as she struggled to keep up with his fast pace, but he was so close to release, he did not care. She had her chance to take it at her pace, but it was doing nothing for him. He continued fucking her face, feeling the tightening in his balls. Two thrusts later, he stilled and exploded deep into her throat.

She tried to swallow every drop of him, but when he looked down some of it was spilling out of her mouth onto her tits. He withdrew his sensitive cock from her mouth slowly. He watched her scoop up the mess on her breasts and she licked her fingers clean.

"How was that?" she hoarsely asked, still sitting on the floor.

Tyler said nothing to her as he slid his member back into his cargo shorts.

"So I was thinking, since I helped you, you could help me by guaranteeing my safety in the house," Samantha offered. "Maybe we could set something up where I meet your needs each week and you help me get the votes to stay?"

Tyler snickered at the request as he grabbed his laundry basket. He did not even bother to look at her as he walked towards the door.

"Sorry, I don't trade sexual favors for votes and definitely not for mediocre blowjobs."

Deals

Jeremy waited patiently by their bedroom door, although his patience was wearing thin. Where the hell was she? It was not like she had any friends in the house besides Quinn and he knew Tyler was in the backyard working out with Drew. So where was she?

His heart stilled for a second when he heard footsteps on the stairs. He repositioned himself against the doorframe, hoping it was her. When he saw her distinctive brown and black hair rise over the floor, a smirk spread across his face. He had her right where he wanted her.

"Jeremy, what's up?" Samantha asked as she rounded the corner.

He shrugged.

"Not much. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure."

Jeremy gestured for Samantha to enter their bedroom, following behind her to shut the door. He turned to face the woman, who seemed unaware as to his intentions.

"I saw you with Tyler the other day, Sam. Why would you reward him, but not me?"

Samantha looked shocked by the question. She had not realized he was the one who walked in on her and Tyler.

"I was actually trying to ally myself with him," she confessed, showing no shame in what she had done. "I was hoping if I met his physical needs, he would help me stay each week."

"What did he say?"

"He doesn't trade sexual favors for votes."

That was exactly what Jeremy had hoped to hear.

"Well, you're in luck because I do." He sauntered across the room to Samantha, who was standing by the edge of her bed. He pushed on her shoulder, forcing her to sit on the bed.

Samantha looked up at him with her brown eyes, but at this angle, Jeremy was distracted by her massive tits, which were almost bursting out of her bikini top. He knew he would get to see them soon enough.

"What do you want?" Samantha asked with a playful smile.

"Let's start with the same treatment you gave Tyler and we'll go from there." As he spoke, Jeremy undid the tie of his swim shorts and pushed them off his hips. They dropped to the floor, releasing his thick, seven-inch cock.

Samantha admired it for a moment, before dipping her head and rubbing the tip against her lips. Her tongue jutted out and licked the head of his cock. Jeremy groaned at the attention as she continued to torment him.

"Take it in your mouth, baby," he whispered and she obliged, sliding half his length into her mouth at once.

She moved slowly, savoring every inch of his cock. He was much wider than she was used to and struggled to get halfway down. Samantha wrapped her tongue around him and sucked. Her fingers wrapped around the rest of his cock and slowly jerked him. Jeremy's moans grew louder and his head rolled back.

Jeremy reached behind Samantha and pulled the string of her bikini, releasing her barely contained tits. He reached down and pulled on her pink nipples, which became instantly erect. Samantha moaned, but it did not impede her movement on his cock. He grabbed her massive breasts, taking them completely in his hands and massaged them. He knew they were not real, but that did not keep him from enjoying them any less.

As much as Jeremy was enjoying her teasing his cock with her tongue, he wanted more than what she had given Tyler. He pushed her off him and spun her around so her torso was on the bed, but her legs were still touching the ground.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, looking back at him.

"If I'm going to save your ass, I want to claim it." He gave her a playful smack and she yelped. He was going to enjoy this.

Jeremy reached over to his nightstand and grabbed the tube of lube. He turned back to Samantha as he squirted the warm gel in his hand and pulled down her swim bottoms, revealing her ass and exposing her bare pussy lips. As he began to spread it around her hole, Samantha pushed her ass closer to him. Most women he had tried to fuck in the ass would try to move away when he got the lube, but he could see that Samantha was eager to have his cock inside her.

"You've done this before," he stated, positioning himself at her tight entrance.

"Uh-huh and I love it."

"You're going to love it even more with my dick." And with that, he pushed passed her tight seal and all the way into her.

Both of them moaned the entire time it took for his shaft to fill her. When he was finally in, Jeremy had to pause. She was so tight that he almost blew his load before he got to enjoy her. When he finally composed himself, Jeremy fucked her unrestrained.

His cock slid in and out of her ass fast. He held onto her hips tightly to control her and keep her from getting away, but Jeremy knew she would not be having second thoughts. Samantha was thrashing and moaning into the gray comforter of her bed.

"Oh fuck, Jer," she panted as he continued to slam into her ass.

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh I fucking love it. Don't stop, baby. Don't stop until you fill me with every drop of cum."

Her words were driving him wild and they pushed him onward as he continued to plunge into her hole.

Samantha was losing control beneath him. Her hand was between her legs, furiously toying with her clit. Her moans were becoming louder as Jeremy continued to penetrate her. It all became too much and she screamed out as her orgasm overtook her.