Eviction: Prologue & Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you love him, right?" Hattie asked, returning to her hopeless romantic self.

"Of course I do. It's just, we want to take baby steps. After the show, we're probably going to move in together, but no ring yet."

"Living together before marriage? That sounds catastrophic for a relationship," Don interjected. This is not what Gwen needed to hear.

"Living conditions can make or break a relationship," Tyler defended from across the room. He must have been eavesdropping on the conversation the entire time. Gwen had not noticed. "If you can't live with someone for a year without constantly being at war, how do you expect to do it for your whole life?"

"It's called working things out, something your generation of instant gratification doesn't seem to understand. You all just end things when they get tough," Don yelled, angry at being told he was wrong. Tyler looked as if he was ready to go on the offensive, but Gwen spoke up.

"We just want to take things slow and do it right is all," she said putting a stop to the argument. Tyler glared at Don, and then looked at Gwen, before leaving the room in a huff.

Gwen watched him leave, puzzled as to his turn in attitude, but she did not have time to ponder it before Walt scrambled in, panicked and paranoid as usual.

"Guys, we need to get a plan together for this week. That mixed bag alliance of Quinn, Samantha, Jeremy, and Tyler needs to go."

"Just because they share a bedroom, doesn't mean they are all allied with each other," said Zoey.

"I know they all are. We can't go after Quinn this week, so I say we hit one of the guys, maybe Tyler since Quinn picked him for the Suite."

"So we punish him because a girl has a major crush on him?" Drew asked.

"Walt, please know I am speaking to you as a friend," Gwen interjected. "Your paranoia is getting the best of you and it's angering some people in the house. Just calm down."

Walt stepped back, offended. Then his offense turned to anger.

"You're all sheep, just lining up for the slaughter," he spat. "I'll make it through this game without you."

Walt stormed off in the direction of the living room. Gwen had given him a chance to gain allies and he blew it. He had no one left to turn to in the house. Quinn, Patricia, and Tyler had made their disapproval known and it would not surprise her if Jeremy and Samantha knew that he plotted against them. He was a dead man walking in this game.

"Such a shame," Zoey said, turning back to the group. "I was starting to like the guy."

***

Gwen sat in the living room with the other contestants waiting for the votes to be tallied and the announcement to be made. Although she was certain she was staying at least one more week, she was still a bundle of nerves. Nothing was ever certain in this game. At any point, she could be gone without warning.

The screen flashed on.

Contestants. The votes have been counted and listed below are the results. The contestant with the most votes is evicted and must leave immediately.

Results:

Jeremy- 1 vote

Walt- 11 votes

Walt has been evicted.

Walt jumped up, saying nothing. The anger on his face was murderous and frightening. He moved to the door swiftly, saying nothing to anyone. When he opened the door, he finally faced the group.

"You'll all regret this," he yelled. "Just you watch, the team that fucks each other will win it all and you're all going to feel really fucking stupid."

"Nobody cares and no one will remember you were even here," Jeremy said, crossing the room. "See ya later, douchebag!" He shouted, giving Walt the finger.

Without another word, Walt walked out the door. One man down, ten to go!