Ex-Roomie's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soon back on my knees on the bench, leaning over to look at the babies snapping and twisting below us. Tobi explained that they instinctively snapped at anything that moved - including our hair and fingers so we were careful to keep everything well out of reach. As I looked down at them, amazed that I was actually seeing real live baby alligators in the wild, I felt someone starting to caress my bare ass. At first I just pretended not to notice - yeah right. Then I wiggled my butt just enough to let whoever's hand was on me know I liked it. It was killing me to know who is was so I finally just had to turn my head and to my surprise, it was Doreen!

"So what do you think Kelly, like the Everglades so far?" she said in a sultry voice, her hand squeezing my butt as she did.

"Keeps getting better all the time," I teased her back. She ran her hand over my butt and then dived between my legs, running her finger along my crotch, teasing my pussy and clit as she did and then finished with a run over my asshole.

"Yeah, it really turns me on to be out here all by ourselves, nobody around us for miles," she said more huskily this time.

I saw Brenda had noticed where Doreen's hand was and she grinned, giving me a thumbs up. She was right next to Cathy and after winking at me she turned and kissed Cathy on the cheek. If she meant to get Cathy's attention, she succeeded as Cathy turned and they kissed on the lips this time, a long, slow kiss and I could see their tongues playing with one another. Meanwhile, Celeste was to my other side and I saw she was getting an eyeful herself. Brenda had told me she was bi but, as we had already witnessed, incredible shy about being with other girls. I wanted to kiss her but something told me she needed something less subtle. I reached back and started to play with her ass, running my hands flat over her smooth silky butt, squeezing it just enough to feel the firmness.

"He's watching us," she whispered to me but I noticed she didn't do anything to stop me. I quickly look up and sure enough, under that ball cap brim Tobi was watching everything going on below him. Of course, he probably would have been doing the same for a bunch of tourists under the circumstances, given all of the alligator surrounding us, but I liked to think he was enjoying his job a lot more than usual right now.

"Oh!" I couldn't help but exclaim as Doreen's finger pushed aside my thong and suddenly pushed up into my now wet pussy. Then I smiled and grinned back at her over my shoulder as she pushed her finger deeper into my pussy. Meanwhile, Cathy and Brenda had sat up and were hugging each other, their breasts pressed tight against each other as they kissed and fondled. Things were starting to heat up and our attention was being drawn from the wildlife around us to the wild life in the boat.

Suddenly the noise deafened me as Tobi started the boat. It was like the king of all alarm clocks going off and it got our full attention. Tobi looked down at us and grinned.

"OK girls, if you're not going to watch the gators anymore, let's move on. I don't like to hang around momma any longer than we have to."

He was one cool boat captain. Not a word about the five girls in front of him getting hornier by the minute but instead, blamed it on the gators. With the movement of the boat we were forced to take our seat again. My pussy was dying to have Doreen's finger back in me again. I looked over at her and she grinned at me, putting her finger in her mouth and making quite a show to of tasting my pussy on it. Meanwhile, Celeste was up tight against me, her hand on my upper thigh as she tried to keep her balance in the boat. We only traveled a little ways when the boat stopped again. This time Tobi stood up and looked further down, covering his eyes with his hand to block the sun.

"Down there...," he pointed ahead of us, "See those bumps sticking out of the water?"

We all looked but at first I didn't see anything. The I did - mostly because the bumps MOVED! Something was headed our way. If it had been a fin sticking up I would have said we in the middle of a Jaws movie as the object moved slowly toward us, shifting back and forth from side to side.

"That's the daddy," Tobi explained, "He has about a dozen or more females he keeps for himself around here. Momma back there was just one of them. He's just coming to check out who's in his territory. Nothing to worry about so long as you remember, it's HIS home."

"Ummmmm, doesn't that mean we should, like, LEAVE!" Brenda squeaked. I wasn't feeling entirely too safe as it was myself.

"Naaaaahhh, if he was going to do something, he'd already be in the boat," Tobi said, once again alluding to the fact these gators could somehow get in our boat on a whim. "It's pretty shallow here and his feet are on the bottom. Gators can jump two-thirds their length out of the water if they try hard enough."

OK, if that was true, what the hell were we still doing here? Suddenly, any thoughts about my pussy disappeared. It was my SKIN I was worried about now, as in saving it.

Damn, the daddy gator was huge! He was at least twice the size of the mother we had seen before, if not more. He seemed much wider and scarred up as well. He came within about two feet of the side of the boat and stopped, his eyes seemed to be boring straight into us. He didn't move at all then for the longest time. Neither did we. For what seemed like ages we all just sat there motionless, fascinated by the creature in front of us but scared silly at the same time.

"Can we go now?" Celeste finally spoke up, her voice sounding like she was about to crack any moment.

I had to agree with her. Seeing a gator in a zoo behind a strong fence was one thing, sitting a couple of feet from a monster that wasn't eating you simply because he wasn't inclined at the moment to do so was quite another experience!

Nobody argued although Tobi sort of laughed a little at our fears but he started the motor again and we moved off slowly, leaving the prehistoric monster behind us. My heart was pounding and I felt goose bumps all over me. God, I'd never been so scared in all my life!

As Tobi took off for our next destination, we all sat there and looked at each other. It was like a bond had been created between us, like we had all faced a common danger and somehow survived intact. OK, maybe to some people it wasn't that scary but for us, it was. Doreen was the only one who didn't have this look of relief wash over her as we put more distance between us and something that could have eaten us at any moment. Well, it was obvious she wasn't a first-timer at this but the rest of us certainly were.

I had never felt such fear and as a consequence, never felt such a feeling of relief either. It was like a rush, almost a small orgasm as I felt an almost sexual sensation, almost like just after having had sex. Damn, if I wasn't horny before I was now - in spades. Doreen looked at me as if she knew what was going through my mind. I heard her shout at me over the din of the motor.

"Feels good, doesn't it!" she said, grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked down and saw my nipples were hard as rock, sticking out like bullets. Mine weren't the only ones either. All of us seemed to be having a similar aftereffect of our experience. Doreen seemed quite pleased with herself and I had this sudden realization that she KNEW this would happen. Damn, who needed a male stripper when a monster alligator was available to stir up your emotions! In this case it was more than just the usual lust, it was like my entire body was consumed now, making me as horny as I could remember being for a long time. Had we gone on much further, it's hard to tell what might have happened. I was about to start playing with myself, to try and relieve this sudden feeling of lust that was threatening to overwhelm me. Damn, I was with four beautiful girls, all of them horny like me all of them at least bi if not lesbian. How much better could it get? I was about to find out.

Tobi made a sudden turn and we went through these tall grasses where I would never have thought there was a path. Suddenly, there was like an island in front of us with trees and I could see like a hill of dry land under them. Tobi let the boat drift up to the bank and I was able to see a picnic table, a gas grill, and even the remnants of what must have been a cabin many years before. As we got out, Tobi explained his family had once owned the property and they had even lived here for a while when he was a young boy. Now they just used it as a get-away for parties or just to relax. Something to do with government leases or what not.

We all still had our sneaker and thongs on but we left the bikini tops behind, carrying just our mats. There was no way anyone would ever find us here, let alone see us. Tobi carried the cooler and another box of stuff I hadn't noticed before and headed for the grill. Meanwhile, Doreen led us to the picnic table.

"Here, put those out on the table," she directed us and soon the hard wood top was covered by a more comfortable set of mats.

Doreen grabbed Brenda and led her to the table and had her sit down on the top with her feet on the seat. She looked gorgeous with her freckled tan, red hair, and beautiful bare boobs. Her thong was barely visible with her legs together and even when she spread them apart, her pussy was only barely covered.

"We ARE here to honor our dear friend, Brenda," Doreen announced solemnly, almost like we were at a funeral instead, "So I thought what better way to send her off to her hubby than to spend the day with some close friends. And what better way to be with her friends than to have them all horny as hell... what do you all say?"

We all laughed and nodded. The effect our near-death experience was still fresh on our minds - and pussies.

"Sorry about Mr. Gator back there," Doreen apologized, "But I'll never forget the first time Tobi took me out to see him. We were alone and god, I fucked him so hard right afterwards he must have thought I was going to squeeze his dick off in my pussy!" We all laughed again and this time she turned and directed her voice to Tobi, "Isn't that right Tobi?"

Tobi may have been pretending to be fooling with the grill and food but he had been listening. He turned towards us and grinned, leaving no doubt that what Doreen had said was true.

"Soooooo, now that you're all horny as hell, what do you say we all give Brenda a bachelorette party to remember?" Brenda was sitting there with the most amused look on her face. I doubt that this was what she had ever dreamed of in terms of her party but she certainly didn't look disappointed, that's for sure. Doreen kicked things off by reaching for Brenda's thong.

"THIS definitely has to go," she said with a grin as Brenda lifted herself off the table just enough for Doreen to slip it under her butt and then down her legs and finally off. Then she slipped her own off quickly, stepping out of it and tossing it to the side where Brenda's had landed. Seeing the two of them naked together was a beautiful sight indeed!

The rest of us stood for the moment, transfixed by the sight of Doreen and Brenda together. Obviously they'd become pretty close friends since Brenda had moved here as they seemed completely comfortable with one another. Doreen spread Brenda's legs apart and stepped up closer to her, leaning forward to kiss her. Yet again I was amazed at her incredible boobs as they hung free and draped themselves onto Brenda's own breasts. Her all-over tan looked perfect with her complexion and contrasted nicely with Brenda's more pale skin. Even though Brenda was more tanned than I'd ever seen her before, she still had that redhead complexion that would never darken the way Doreen's had tanned.

Neither of them really seemed to be in the mood for a lot of kissing and making out, they were both too horny for that. Brenda leaned back and held herself up with her arms behind her while Doreen moved slowly down her torso, kissing her neck, then her upper chest, and stopping for a few minutes at Brenda's boobs to suck on her nipples, going back and forth between them, pulling them even with her teeth and then letting them snap back before grabbing them again with her mouth. Her tongue flicked over her nipples, teasing them and then she would run it all over the curvature of Brenda's boobs Meanwhile, her hands were all over Brenda's thighs, her fingers tracing lightly over her smooth legs and teasing her by running along the inner thigh and just up to her pussy but not quite all the way.

Finally Doreen made it to Brenda's bare crotch. Brenda had shifted to the edge of the table and lifted her hips forward to make it easier for Doreen to put her mouth on her. When Doreen's tongue found her clit, Brenda gasped and I felt my own pussy suddenly cramp as it reminded me that it wanted some attention as well. I was never very good at WATCHING people having sex, I preferred to be a participant.

I dropped my thong and noticed that the other two were doing the same. Hmmm, we all seemed to be on the same wavelength. I have to confess I felt a little disappointment when Cathy turned to Celeste and they started making out, their hands quickly groping one another with special attention to their butts. Oh well, I guess since they were friends back home it shouldn't have been something unexpected.

Cathy seemed to be the dominate one with Celeste, something that didn't surprise me in the least. She worked Celeste over to the picnic table where she took a seat next to Brenda and basically the two of them started in just as Brenda and Doreen had. It was simply too much for me and even with my hand rubbing now between my legs, I needed something more. I looked over at Tobi, who was working on making some sort of meal. God, from what Brenda had said he wasn't celibate or anything so how could he just go on like nothing was happening just twenty feet or so away from him? Most guys would kill to see just two girls going at it and here were four girls making out with a fifth looking for her own action and he was going about his business like it was just another typical day in paradise.

I walked over to Tobi and put my arm on his. "Doesn't all that turn you on?" I asked him, nodding toward the picnic table where the four of them were going at it hot and heavy.

Tobi looked at me and grinned. He even gave me the once-over before he shrugged saying, "Of course it does, damn, I AM a guy in case you haven't noticed. It's just this is my job and besides, I'm married."

I looked at his hand and didn't see any signs of a wedding ring. He noticed the direction of my eyes and held up his hand. "In this line of business, rings cause people to lose fingers so I normally don't wear one out here. Trust me, I've been married almost a year now and even have a 2 month-old boy."

"But Brenda said you and she...," I started to say but he knew where I was going and quickly moved to cut me off.

"Oh... THAT!" he said, rolling his eyes, "That was the beginning of last summer when she first came down here. I was engaged and it was sort of a last fling for me. I would never cheat on my wife now. Brenda knows that and she was just having some fun with you all about it."

I put my hand down to his crotch. Yep, the old lie detector once again told the truth. Tobi pushed my hand away gently and turned to me shaking his head saying, "Hey, just because I'm married doesn't mean I don't get turned on by this. Just don't confuse lust with desire, OK? Why don't you go join in with them?"

Wow! I couldn't even remember the last time I was naked with a guy and he had turned me down. For that matter, I couldn't remember ANY time such a thing had happened. I mean, usually by the time you got to where you were naked with someone, it was a pretty sure bet where things were heading. Tobi was trying to be really sweet about it and I appreciated that, but still! Now I was horny AND frustrated. A hard dick in my pussy would have been about the most perfect thing I could imagine right now and here was one right next to me and I wasn't able to use it!

Looking back at the picnic table, I saw both Brenda and Celeste were now laying on their backs, their legs spread wide apart as their partners were licking away at their pussies. One thing I DID notice, they weren't the same partners as when I had left them a few minutes ago. Evidently someone had initiated a switch while I wasn't paying attention!

Well, enough of this. Everyone was getting something except me and Tobi, and Tobi had taken himself off the menu, leaving me as the odd girl out. THAT had to change, and change FAST. Tobi was a lost cause so I made my way back to the picnic table and stepped up on the opposite side from where Doreen and Cathy were going at it with their respective pussies they were licking. I wasn't quite sure what to do yet when Brenda started to cum.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" she gasped, grabbing at Cathy's head and pulling her face tight into her crotch, "Oh God!"

Her hips started to thrust up like she was being fucked as Cathy struggled to keep her tongue on Brenda's clit. Maybe it was a coincidence or maybe it was an effect of hearing Brenda starting to cum, but whatever the reason Celeste was obviously starting her orgasm now as well. She was the quite type - shocker that it may have been. Her eyes were shut tight and her breathing quickened as she bit her lower lip and squeezed her tiny breasts with her hands.

Doreen looked up and saw me and our eyes met but she kept her mouth on Celeste's pussy, licking her and poking a finger into her pussy. Both girls were cumming hard now, with Brenda crying out loud enough for the both of them and Celeste laid there, just enjoying her orgasm in a more subtle manner. I got back down and worked my way over to Cathy and tugged on her shoulder a bit. I wanted a taste of my old roomie's cum! Cathy reluctantly backed away and I put my face down quickly on Brenda's pussy. God she tasted and smelled so strong!

I'm not even sure Brenda realized someone else was now licking her pussy as she laid her head back her arms fell to her side, her chest heaving as she tried to gather her breath. When my tongue would pass over her sensitive clit, she would jump like someone had shocked her or something.

"Fuck that feels so damn good!" she finally managed to get out between heavy breaths. She lifted her head up and looked down and realized it was me between her legs now. She didn't say anything but as she laid her back once again, a big grin was on her face.

Cathy wasn't one to watch either so she had moved over to help Doreen with Celeste. She climbed up on the table and took Celeste's tiny boobs in her mouth, one at a time, sucking on them and licking her nipples. Celeste moaned, the first sound I'd heard from her, as the two girls worked on her. Meanwhile, my pussy was letting me know in no uncertain terms that it was long overdue for some real attention.

With Brenda laying back like she was, what better opportunity so I climbed up on the table and straddled her face, lowering my pussy to within a couple of inches of her. She opened her eyes to be greeted by the sight of my wet pussy hovering over her and she smiled even broader than before. She knew what her old roomie wanted! Her hands grabbed my ass and she practically pulled me down to her open mouth, her tongue sticking out like some lizard trying to catch a fly. I felt the first touch of that tongue against my clit as my pussy ground into her face. God it felt so good! Finally!

Celeste appeared to have been drained by her orgasm. Some girls I guess are like that, they put so much into it that they are wiped out afterwards. Doreen tapped Cathy on the top of her head and they both grinned as they looked at each other. This should be pretty hot. Cathy was the avowed lesbian but something told me Doreen was a lot more interested in girls than guys when it came to being bisexual. Sort of the opposite of me I guess, as I prefer guys over girls but at times like this, girls were definitely fine with me!

1...34567...13