Ex-Roomie's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving Celeste to her afterglow, Doreen and Cathy started kissing. I was sort of curious to see who would be taking the dominate position as both of them appeared to be pretty aggressive. Maybe it was age that was the determining factor, I'll probably never know, but Doreen laid down on the table while Cathy got on top, putting them in a classic 69 position. Damn, the table was getting pretty crowded! I wondered if whoever built it had ever dreamed it would be used by five girls to have sex?

Actually, it wasn't a bad idea and I lifted myself off Brenda and told her to move higher up on the table top. When she had, I dropped my pussy back to her face again but this time I put my hands on the table on each side of her curvy hips and lowered my own head to her crotch. It was hard to concentrate on her pussy when she was licking mine so well at the same time but I made a special effort as I wanted to please her. She still tasted so good after her first orgasm and I couldn't wait to make her cum again!

Doreen and Cathy were going to town, furiously licking each other's cunts. They were both so worked up and horny I was actually surprised they didn't cum faster than they did but once Doreen started, Cathy was right behind her. I didn't really see much of it as my own pussy was signaling it was ready but I could hear them moaning and gasping as they both enjoyed a mutual orgasm. The entire atmosphere was so overloaded with sex that with Brenda's tongue on me I started to cum, and cum hard.

I'd been SO incredibly horny that I'd been wanting this since we left that alligator and finally it was happening. It was such a turn-on to be licked by Brenda again, almost five years since she became the first girl to lick my pussy and make me cum. (OK, so my mom was the first female and my aunt wasn't far behind, but it is SO different to be with a girl who isn't you mother or aunt that I don't really count them as being my first "girls").

As my orgasm started to die down, I looked over at Doreen who I realized was trying to get my attention. She pointed at me and then at Cathy and I knew what she wanted. Why not? To Brenda's surprise, I lifted myself off of her and exchanged places with Doreen. Once Brenda and Cathy realized what was happening, the looks of surprise turned to looks of lust and we were off to the races again. Now that we were all warmed up, it didn't take long for us to each cum again. God, how could Tobi just stand over there and watch four girls all having multiple orgasms and NOT want to join in? The guy must have had one hell of a sexy wife - or one incredibly mean and vindictive one!

Actually, as it turned out, Tobi wasn't totally immune. He had been cooking something and I saw him bring over a plate with something covered by some tin foil. I had rolled off of Cathy and was lightly touching myself, enjoying the erratic sensations it created in me after an orgasm. I saw Tobi approach us and wondered if maybe he had changed his mind. Well, no such luck in terms of fucking us, but he DID have something for us, something pretty good indeed!

"Sausages are done, anyone want one?" he offered, pulling off the tin foil to reveal a plate full of large sausages that he had just finished cooking. They still looked pretty warm.

Doreen again took charge and she looked to have something on her mind, and it didn't appear she was hungry for a sausage, at least not to eat. She took one of them from the plate and approached Brenda with it. Brenda was up on her elbows now, a curious look on her face.

"Ummmmm, what are you doing Doreen?" she said hesitantly but I think by then all of knew exactly what Doreen was planning to do. "Just what you need, something warm and hard in your pussy, eh Brenda?" she teased as she pretended to stroke the sausage with her other hand.

"Oh god, no... you've GOT to be kidding...," Brenda exclaimed, as Doreen started to rub the sausage against her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed even louder as Doreen pushed it into her soaking wet pussy.

I could only imagine how it must feel in her. They looked to be pretty warm on the plate and it must have been like stuffing a heating blanket up her pussy, only this one was firm and long. Damn, it had to feel like a dick in her, even better because it was warmer.

"Oh god, it's so hot in me!" Brenda gasped but she wasn't making any effort to remove it.

Doreen had pushed at least six inches of it into her and I suddenly wondered what would happen if it broke off inside of her? Idle thoughts come from idle hands. Time to do something about that. Besides, I'd never tried anything like this before. A warm sausage certainly had to feel better than a cold cucumber or carrot!

I signaled at Tobi to come over by me and he reached out the platter to me and I grabbed my own sausage. Damn, it was even warmer than I thought and I wondered how hot it must be in Brenda's pussy. Well, there was only one way to find out. I sat on the edge of the table with one foot on top of the table and the other resting on the bench. My pussy was soaked from my own orgasms and the licking of the girls so getting the sausage into me wasn't any worry of mine. It was really warm in my hand and when I touched it to my pussy, the warmth made my clit throb with pleasure. I noticed the other girls' attention was not being split between me and Brenda with Brenda looking hot as Doreen "fucked" her with the sausage while they watched me to see me do myself.

Well, it was now or never as the sausage would only get colder the longer I waited. I pushed it into me and I loud gasp escaped from my lips as I shoved it up into me. God it felt like I was on fire inside! It didn't really hurt, but the sensations and feelings it created in me were so intense I felt like I was going to pass out. My vision seemed to narrow and everything blurred as I instantly came. I cried out, not even sure what I was saying, as I just held it in me. Between the she sensation of it filling my pussy and the heat inside of me, it was like it was cumming in me, only a thousand times more powerful than when a man cums in me.

The other girls, including Celeste, now were all clamoring for their own private cock. Soon we were all doing ourselves, even Doreen had handed over the reins to Brenda so she could enjoy one in herself as well. Although it didn't seem to make the others cum s hard and intense as it had with me, they still all came quickly. Tobi was just standing there watching and grinning away. I guess his morals about sex and marriage didn't prevent him from at least watching. Indeed, if he HAD walked away and not watched, then I would have wondered what was going on.

When we finally had finished and our "toys" had cooled down, we put them back on the platter and Tobi took them away. I wondered if he was going to eat them, or at the very least, taste them. It didn't take long to find out as he quickly returned, this time the with the same platter but with a basket of buns and condiments.

"Well, now that you girls have finished playing with your food, it WAS your lunch so you want a break to eat now? He asked. Then a mischievous smile came to his face and he added, "I mean something to eat besides each other."

We all giggled and I think by that point we all actually WERE a bit hungry. I really could do without all the bread so I just grabbed a sausage and took a bite out of it. Mmmmmmm, who needs catsup or mustard when you have a sausage that's been dipped in someone's pussy? I could distinctly make out the flavor and scent of someone's pussy and I looked around, wondering whose pussy it had been in, maybe even my own but I didn't recognize the scent and normally I can pick my own pussy odor out from anyone else's. Soon everyone was enjoying their own sausage and we all looked at each other and giggled like little school girls as I was sure we all had the same question in our heads - whose pussy were we tasting?

"Want to try some Tobi?" Brenda asked, offering hers to him, "It has quite a unique flavor you know."

Tobi just laughed and waved her off. "Noooooo, that's quite OK. I'm sure you all are enjoying them just fine as it is."

I could only eat about half mine. It was nice to be so big when it was in my pussy but other than that, it was twice what I could eat. I was going to have to pass the "recipe" on to my family when I got home, that was for sure!

Doreen then turned her attention back to Tobi. She started to run her hands over Brenda, letting the backs of her hands trace over her shoulders and boobs. It must have felt sensual and soothing to Brenda as she closed her eyes and seemed to just be happy to take it all in.

"You know Brenda's getting married in a couple days, don't you Tobi?"

"I think the 'Bride' headband and veil sort of gave that away," Tobi responded, shaking his head at Doreen's silly comment.

"Well, don't you think she needs to be fucked one last time before she gives herself to her husband?"

It was obvious to all of us, including Tobi, where Doreen was going with this. Tobi just sighed and shook his ahead again. "I told you I can't do that anymore, Doreen. Sorry Brenda, you know I'd love to do you."

Doreen wasn't ready to give up that easily. She looked at me, probably realizing that of all of us, I was the one who would love to have Tobi's dick out in the open the most. Our eyes met and she nodded her head towards Tobi and I knew exactly what she had in mind - the same as me. The two of us moved towards Tobi, still naked with our pussies all wet and slippery. Tobi's brow furrowed as he saw us approaching, probably wondering if he should call our "bluff" or not. The rest of the girls just watched as our little drama unfolded.

"I don't know about Kelly here, but I've never had a man say no to me before... and mean it, " Doreen purred as she got up close to Tobi. I moved in on the other side as we took positions on each side of him. My hand moved back to his crotch where I found his dick was just as hard as it had been before.

"I've never had one say that to me either," I said as seductively as I could, almost like a little girl complaining about something. "You're not going to be the first, are you Tobi? Mmmmmmm, I think someone wants to say yes."

Doreen's hand moved in next to mine and the two of us were rubbing his erection under his shorts. Damn, it felt like he was pretty well built under there! Tobi didn't say a word at first. He made no effort to help us in anyway, but at the same time he didn't do anything to discourage us either.

"C'mon Tobi, do it for Brenda," Doreen urged him, "It's not like you would be cheating on your wife, you'd be doing it as a favor to her."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure Dottie would see it that way," Tobi laughed nervously, trying to deflect the conversation. Dottie? Who the hell named their daughter THAT anymore?

"She'll never know a thing," I continued to apply the pressure, "Look at Brenda, you KNOW you want to fuck her."

"Shit, it's never been a question about WANTING it, I just can't do it now that I'm married," Tobi protested although it seemed he wasn't being as strong or forceful in his arguments anymore.

It was like watching control being transferred from his big head to his little head which meant it was time to up the ante a bit. I squatted down and started to work on his belt buckle. Doreen followed my example and between the two of us we soon had him undone.

"Girls, you can't do that," Tobi protested, even more weakly than ever.

He was still holding the platter but not for much longer as he tossed it aside and tried to push us away. It was obviously just to sooth his conscience as he easily pushed back and soon Doreen had his dick out in her hand. She smiled at me and for a moment I thought she was offering it to me but she took it for herself. Tobi made one last feeble attempt to pull back but it was like his feet were glued to the ground After all he's seen this morning, it was amazing he didn't pop off the instant her mouth was on him!

"Fuck that feels so good!" he groaned, exhaling loudly.

Doreen offered his dick to me and I finally got to taste his dick, taking me in deep from the start. I'd only had home for a short time when Doreen gently pushed me away and nodded towards Brenda. Of course! It was Brenda's bachelorette party and here I was being selfish with the only dick within miles! Sheepishly I stood up and moved aside as Doreen guided Tobi towards Brenda. His face showed the torn emotions he was struggling without his cock was sticking out like a hard pole as Doreen used it like a leash to pull him along towards Brenda.

As for Brenda, if she had any qualms about being fucked by someone besides her fiancÇ just 48 hours or so before their wedding, she wasn't showing any signs of it, that was for sure. Then again, she hadn't seem too bothered by her brother fucking her either. I wondered what she would be like AFTER she got married. I hope her fiancÇ is ready for it, whatever it is, because something told me this girl would never be happy with just one dick.

"Fuck her... fuck her... fuck her," the other girls started to chant, clapping as they established a rhythm to encourage him.

Brenda looked almost embarrassed at being the center of attention. I had no idea if she had ever done anything like this but she wasn't trying to back out of anything either. If anything, she scooted forward and spread her legs open like a whore for Tobi to fuck as he moved between her legs, Doreen's hand still gripping his erect penis.

"You know you want to fuck her so say it...say it Tobi," Doreen teased him mercilessly, holding the tip of his dick within an inch or so of Brenda's waiting pussy. Tobi's eyes rolled back and he let out a huge breath and then took in another before he answered.

"Oh crap, you know I do, stop teasing me," he protested.

"Noooooo, if you want to fuck her you have to say it," Doreen said, keeping the pressure applied. Brenda was squirming now. I had the distinct feeling she wanted to be fucked and was getting a little frustrated at Doreen's little game but then Tobi relented.

"OK, I want to fuck you Brenda... God help me I want to fuck you so bad," he blurted out. He looked at Doreen with a "well, I did it" expression.

Brenda was about to say something as well and Doreen seemed to realize she had pushed it as far as she could. She lined up Tobi's dick with Brenda's freshly fucked pussy (if you call a sausage up your pussy being fucked) and he took over from there, leaning forward and pushing it up inside of her with one hard stroked. Brenda was panting for air by the time his dick penetrated her. To be honest, he wasn't any bigger than the sausage had been but there was one thing different - it was a guy's dick, not a piece of dead meat! And not her fiancÇ's dick either!

"Oh yeah, that feels soooooo fucking good," she said loudly in a husky voice, full of passion and lust, "Fuck me Tobi...god fuck me harder."

Now that I was thinking about it, I realized that this was actually the first time I had ever seen Brenda being fucked by someone other than her brother. I knew she had boyfriends and such but for whatever reason, she never had them over when I was visiting her house. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why? It was wild to see someone I considered a close friend to be getting drilled by a relative stranger in front of four other girls, all of us touching ourselves in one way or another as we watched the erotic sight in from of us. I think we all were wishing we were in Brenda's place now, feeling Tobi's dick inside of us. Well, maybe all but Cathy and I have to admit, I don't understand lesbians. How can they deny themselves the wonder of a real cock? Oh well, it was like her choice so who was I to judge?

Tobi only fucked her like that for a few minutes as it was sort of awkward I the position she was in on the picnic table. He pulled out and Brenda quickly flipped over, kneeling on the bench with her elbows on the table in front of her, lifting her ass to him for his enjoyment. Tobi was on fire now. Any worries or concerns over "cheating" on his wife were long gone as all he seemed to be able to think about was fucking Brenda. He shoved her legs apart roughly and rammed his shaft back into her pussy as fast as he could, like he hated it being anywhere but inside her cunt. Brenda was grunting each time he shoved it into her, his crotch banging into her incredible ass and pushing her into the table each time. It was a good thing we had the mats as she would have been fill of slivers by now otherwise!

Cathy stepped in to help a bit. She sat next to Brenda, straddling the bench actually to face her as Tobi continued to fuck Brenda without missing a beat. Cathy reached under Brenda and as hot as she was already, she cried out as Cathy's hand found her clit. Cathy was fingering both Brenda and herself at the same time, with her left hand reaching under Brenda and her right between her own legs.

Brenda bowed her head to the table, unable to hold it up anymore as the waves of pleasure seemed to roll through her. God she looked so hot! I remembered her brother fucking her back home and how hot that use to be. Who would have ever thought way back then that one day I would be watching her getting screwed by some airboat captain in the middle of the Everglades, her cries of pleasure ringing out with no one to hear them but her friends and lord only knew what animal life.

Meanwhile, Doreen, Celeste and I were just watching the show in front of us, each of us rubbing ourselves but more because our pussies simply HAD to be touched than a conscious effort to get ourselves off. I mean, how can you watch such an erotic site and NOT touch yourself?

Tobi was getting close if my experience watching men getting ready to com meant anything. It was the way he started to talk to her, expressing his desire for her, the speed of his strokes, the urgency of his fucking her, it all pointed to an event that was soon to happen. The two of them also seemed to realize what was about to happen and he started to pull out but she yelled at him to stay in her and cum in her pussy. Tobi didn't seem to be willing to argue so he stayed in her and sure enough, in a few second his ass was clenched and he drilled his dick into Brenda's hot pussy as deep as he could.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumminggggg!" he groaned, grimacing as it seemed he was trying to hold back as long as he could but then he jerked forward as his first shot of cum was released in her.

Brenda cried out as well as she must have felt him shooting his sperm into her, or at least the sharp jerk of his cock in her pussy as it exploded inside of her. Over and over he jerked, like he was having a seizure almost, as he thrust his dick even deeper into her with each load of cum he was expelling into her cunt.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck her good Tobi!" Doreen cheered, obviously satisfied with the results.

Tobi pulled out of Brenda, his cock covered with his sperm and the wetness of Brenda's pussy. Cathy quickly moved in before Brenda could do anything, licking the cum from her pussy as it slowly oozed out of her. Meanwhile, Doreen was the first to react, getting to Tobi's dick even before I could think of it. Damn, where was my head at?! She quickly sucked it and cleaned off the shaft as he dwindled down slowly. She started stroking him with her hand and looked up at him with a smile saying, "My turn to be fucked now."

Actually, I wouldn't have minded a turn myself but this time Tobi seemed firm. Having just cum, the little head had temporarily lost control and the big head was back running the show. Tobi backed away, pulling his shorts back up and snapping them shut.

"Sorry girls, it's Brenda's party so I fucked her but I can't do the rest of you - even if I COULD right now!" he protested.

1...45678...13