Exploring Anita Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were talking among themselves, which I could not follow; suddenly someone dragged my sari, which I used to cover myself. The cover of dry foliage over the green sari might have broken; making it visible but the pull blew up the cover, uncovering the upper part of my body. I lay there still, keeping my eyes closed, trying to gather my thoughts, trying to think of what to do next, as a red light filtered into my closed eyes. They turned speechless, maybe shocked in discovering a body of a half - naked woman, hidden under dry leaves. Maybe feigning dead would be good, wishful thinking as a sudden splash of water opened my eyes in reflex.

Two men and two women, appearing like tea laborers, were looking at me in disbelieve. One of the two women, holding a bottle of water, looking concerned had squatted beside me and she asked, leaning towards me, "Are you ok?"

I sprang to sit, grasping my sari, lying on dry leaves, covered myself and nodded my head, saying faintly, "Yes."

"What happened, you fainted? Did someone hurt you?" she asked.

I could not answer any of her queries. She was examining me closely; my silence, my appearance but I did not know what to tell her. She stood up and pulled my hand. "Get up."

I tried to stand up on the soft cushion of dry leaves but lost my balance and the woman held my arm for help. My blouse and bra were lying on the heap of dry leaves and the woman picked them up.

"What happened to you?" she asked again, circling me, maybe looking for an injury while the others, stood there silently, watching me.

I could not answer her question and the passing moments felt like hours. I could not cover myself well and with their prying looks, I almost cringed. One of the two men came forward, looking at the exposed parts of my boobs and stretched out his hand to touch me, but the woman pushed it aside and shouted, "No."

She pulled my hand and said, "Come with me." She pulled me towards the tea bushes.

I followed her, trying to wrap my sari around myself, since she was carrying my blouse and bra. Walking behind her, through the tea bushes, for two - three minutes before we reached a vacant spot inside the bushes. She stopped and said, "Sit down here, no one can see you."

I sat down and she too sat in front of me.

She did not look concerned anymore as she asked, looking into my eyes, in a coarse voice, "Who was it, your boyfriend?"

I did not answer and she asked me, "Don't lie to me. You two were making fun and on seeing us, he hid somewhere like you, isn't that right? Tell me the truth!"she shouted.

Such rudeness from such a poor tea worker was astonishing but my plight was not conducive to protest and so I nodded, "Yes."

"Where is he? Where has he gone to hide?" she retorted.

"I don't know." I replied but she did not look convinced with my answer.

"Stop playing games with me. You're lying naked and he must be the same too, where is he?" her tone turned coarser.

"I wasn't naked," I replied meekly, but she looked angry with my reply.

She pulled the sari from my and looked intently. "Did he bite you here?" She touched my right breast, under the nipple.

Cringing under her touch, I tilted backward. "Nope."

But she did not let go and squeezed my breast while she asked, "Really?"

It could be worse. I looked at her timidly while she continued squeezing.

I sat there with folded knees, lifting the lower part of the petticoat from my feet and throwing it over my thighs.

"Oh, you're wearing a petticoat!" she exclaimed. "Why? He didn't have time to remove that? What're you hiding?"

My panties must have been visible as she glanced down and exclaimed, "Wow, pink panties."

She ran her fingers over my panties. "Are they still wet? Did he cum inside?" Pushing my panties aside, her fingers touched my pussy and I almost shouted, "No."

"Why did you shout? Should I call my man to complete it?" She hissed as her taut fingers dug in my pussy.

"No, please," I kept my voice low, as much as I could.

"Oh, you're wet, you're lying to me." She was engrossed inside and missed her hoarse tone while she replied casually.

By the time the second woman reached the spot, maybe to check on what was going on and from the sight, she might have understood my plight. She smiled at me as she sat beside her. "May I have one?" She chuckled.

The first woman answered, "Yes, she's ripe and wet."

The second woman did not lose time. She leaned towards me, put her mouth on my breast, and sucked while the first woman was busy delving into my pussy.

I was in total shock, not knowing what to do, but my body responded by stretching my knees open, letting her reach deeper. Then I heard the sound of his bike and I almost cried out in delirium, "He is coming."

"Oh, what?" They too had heard the sound of his bike. She withdrew her fingers and the other woman left my breast gingerly, leaving a glossy mark of saliva.

"Cover them," the first woman said as she handed me my bra and blouse. "If you tell him anything, you two won't get back home," she warned.

I nodded quickly while I put on my bra and blouse. As I stood up to wrap the sari, I could see Paul, taking the turn on his bike at the crossing of the road. Then he stopped beside the two men, standing there.

As his back was towards me, he could not see me and he was talking to those two men while I shouted, "Paul, I'm here."

The two women stood beside me by then and he looked back to us. I shouted again, "Wait, I'm coming there." I almost ran towards him. The first woman reminded me again while they came behind, "If you say anything, you two will not make it out." Her fingers still squeezed my butt and I told her, "I'll not tell him, don't worry."

As we reached the men, the first woman told Paul, "We found her in a senseless condition and we were assisting her." She smiled at him.

Paul was looking worried and told her, "Thank you for helping."

By the time Paul started his bike, I was sitting on the pillion and I told him, "Let us leave now. We're late."

Those two women were smiling while we were leaving. I could still feel her taut finger inside my pussy as she rubbed me thoroughly. Evening was setting in and I was wishing to leave the place, to escape from the tea plantation as early as possible. I hugged him tightly, as he drove along the bumpy road.

Chapter Seven - Learning Language

I had never been as scared in all my life as I was on that afternoon at the tea estate, but fortunately it did not leave any lasting impressions on my psyche and I was able to forget it as a bad dream by the following week. I did not disclose it to anyone, not even to Paul or Ushadi.

I wanted to learn the language of the plains, the language of Paul. Though I understood a little bit, I was not able to make out words if someone was speaking fast. My landlady, whom I called "Auntie," was impressed with my progress in their language and she offered to help me. She was about 60, but looked younger. Her husband looked much older than her but that could be due to his bypass heart surgery. Their only son was working with a big multinational company and living elsewhere in a big city.

"Auntie," being a lady from plains, could be a great tutor for me but our timings mismatched. On weekdays, I had some spare time after office hours, in the evening, before cooking dinner but her husband used to take drinks in the evening, watching TV together. I did not want to intrude in their family hours. The only chance to learn from her was on weekends, after lunch hours, when she used to go on the roof of their two storied building to soak in some sunrays in winter. She asked me to join her at the roof for learning the language and I agreed since I stopped going to my parents for the weekend, like in the past.

She was trying to teach me in an informal way without any books, pen or paper. I asked the meaning of some words, which I heard but did not know what they meant and she told me the meaning of those words. Sometimes she would give me sentences used in day to day conversations, explain their meanings and ask me to practice by speaking those sentences. But while giving lessons, she always made sure her bottles of pickles got enough sunrays on the roof.

Besides me, they had other tenants, families residing on the ground and first floors of the building and the tenant ladies used the roof for drying their clothes, under the sun. Sometimes, Auntie would make me converse with them, practicing. For me, it was the only way of learning the language and when I had no pre - fixed programme with Paul, I never wanted to miss those rooftop sessions.

I avoided Auntie since the night she saw me in my room in an awkward position and felt shy to meet her, but being it a Saturday, decided to go on the roof. She was already on the roof and I found her applying body oil under the sun.

She smiled and said, "Hey, it's been a long time. You must've learnt a lot from your boyfriend by now!"

"No, Auntie, I don't have any boyfriend," I quipped.

"Oh, my poor girl! That's the reason for going solo?" she asked me.

"No problem, sweetie, I'll teach you a lot." She winked. "Sit there on the mat."

Sitting in front of her, crossing my legs, I obeyed, "Yes, Auntie."

After exchanging some pleasantries, she gave me one sentence, explained its meaning and asked me to practice. I practiced by saying the sentence a few times and she corrected my wrong pronunciations. We progressed on to another sentence and it went on for about an hour. She finished applying body oil by that time and withdrawing her stretched legs, asked me, "Why don't you stretch your legs now? I'm done."

We sat face to face, at opposite ends of the mat. She sat on my right side and the afternoon sunrays splashed over her back onto my face. I uncrossed my legs, stretched them towards her and said, "Ok."

I was wearing a maxi, a loose dress like housecoat, worn at home and on stretching my legs, the lower end of the maxi came up to my knee level. Her eyes fell and fixed on my legs instantly.

"Wow, you got nice legs, sweetie! Why do you always keep them covered? They need sunrays, it's full with vitamin E, you know?"

I laughed as I corrected her, "It is vitamin D, Auntie, not E."

"Oh, you know that! Do you know it's good to apply oil on your body? Have you ever got your feet massaged with oil?" she enquired.

I shook my head, "No."

"Come on, I'll massage your legs," she said.

"Oh, no, Auntie! No need to massage my legs. I can do that, maybe tomorrow, before my bath."

"No, not before a bath. You need to wait for awhile so that the skin absorbs the oil," she countered me. "Come on, you're never so shy! My fingers are oily and I can do better than you." She winked.

Oh, she was hitting on me again about the night she saw me in my room and my face reddened again. Without waiting for my answer, she poured oil on her palm, came closer towards me to reach for my legs and started with my feet, massaging gently and told me, "It'll be good for you. Your fine skin will glow even more."

As she continued, her hands reached over my calf muscle. She asked me, "Do you bleach?"

"Nope," I answered.

"Really? What do you do? Your skin is so smooth and no hair!" she enquired.

"I don't do anything," I replied.

"On my, my! You've no body hair? Not even on your armpits?" she asked again.

"Nope, I'm naturally like this," I answered.

"You're different since you're from the hills. All girls from the hills do not have body hair? Not even down there?" she indicated between my thighs.

"I don't know." I felt shy in replying to her.

"Oh you're shy." She grinned. "Do you have any down there?" she asked again, once more indicating between my thighs.

Turning crimson, I answered, "Yes, very few."

She grinned again and her face brightened. "So nice, lucky you," she said and corrected herself, "Nah, lucky boyfriend."

I turned my face to hide my shyness. She continued, "Miss Pretty, with no hair, should we start with another sentence?"

I nodded, "Yes."

We started again. She told me a sentence, explained its meaning and asked me to say it again and again. On reaching my knees, she pushed my maxi upward so that it did not get stained, baring my knee and thighs and while I rehearsed those sentences. Her hands reached up to my thighs, massaging and soaking them with body oil.

"Why don't you lie down on your back with your knees folded?"She asked.

Folding my knees, I replied, "Ok, Auntie."

One of the tenant ladies came on to the roof. Upon seeing us there, she smiled and asked Auntie, "How are you doing?"

Auntie answered, "Fine. You see, I'm oiling Anita now."

We broke into a laugh and she moved to the opposite end of the roof to gather her dried clothes. As I resumed rehearsing sentences, lying at my back with folded knees, her fingers constantly moved downwards on the backside of my thighs. I felt awkward while I found her looking at my thighs intently, since my knees were folded and parted, my panties might have come into her view. I felt very uncomfortable when the tenant lady finished collecting her dried clothes and turned to us. She was standing behind Auntie and she also could see my panties. I tried to obstruct her view, by joining my knees but Auntie kept parting them in order to reach my inner thighs. From the surprised look in her eyes, it was clear to me, what the tenant lady had seen. She smiled at me, when our eyes met.

By then, Auntie's oil soaked fingers reached near my thigh joint, her fingers gliding over my mound, even brushed my pussy a few times. It was so wrong, I felt my panties getting soaked with oil but I could not stop Auntie, as she was massaging and intently looking there with glitter in her eyes. I was hesitant but compelled to ask her, "Auntie, would you do my arms now?"

She answered, "Sure but be patient, girl. I'll do all over. It will be good for your skin."

Stretching my legs straight, I sat up in front of Auntie, so that she could reach my arms. The tenant lady with dried clothes in hand, stood behind Auntie, clearly to watch and when I looked at her, found her smiling at me. By that time, Auntie was rubbing her hands, pouring oil from the bottle and said, "No, you have to lie down again."

I had no option but to follow and I lay down again, facing the afternoon sky but what she did was more treacherous. She lifted my maxi up to my tummy, baring my panties. Her fingers moved to my tummy, massaging lightly in a circular motion. Auntie could not see the tenant lady but from the shadow falling over her shoulder, on the mat, she knew that the tenant lady was standing at her back, watching the massage and she told her, "See, how different her skin is from ours? Oil makes it tender and it'll glow more."

As I was lying on my back with my face up and both of them were in front of me, I could see them both. The tenant lady broke into a mischievous smile. "Yeah, very different and it would be good for her."

Auntie was still in language teaching mode, as she said, "Name the part I'm massaging now."

I nodded, "Ok."

Auntie touched and briefly massaged my shoulder, arms, toes, legs and I named them in the language of the plains people. When I got the word wrong, the tenant lady corrected me and on coming to my left, she sat down on the roof. Auntie reached my belly button and asked, "What's this?"

I faltered and the tenant lady named it but she put finger on my belly button. Auntie pushed up my maxi further, exposing the lower half of my bra. Shutting my eyes, I thought she would not ask me anymore or complicated ones but her fingers reached a little bit inside my bra. I knew the name and opened my eyes to check whether she asked me but found the tenant lady watching intently with a smile on her face.

I said to Auntie, "I'm done now and maybe we can do this again next time."

She asked me, "Why? Don't you think it's good for you? Let me put this oil on your whole body."

I could not say anything while she pulled up my maxi, covering my face, exposing my full bra. It was sort of a relief to me, at least I did not have to see the mischievous smile of the tenant lady or what Auntie was doing to me. There was a little pause in the massage and then her fingers came inside my bra from the top side. Her heavily wet fingers massaged oil in a circular motion, around my breasts and nipples.

Auntie asked me, "What's its name, Anita?"

I answered correctly. I heard giggles from the tenant lady. "Oh she knows it."

She lightly massaged my neck but came downward, pressing my breasts again and told me, "Now your boyfriend will like your boobs more."

The tenant lady protested, "But we cannot see them yet."

Auntie chuckled, "Oh, you want to see her boobs?" She pulled up my bra, showing my breasts.

"Are they not lovely?" Auntie asked.

The tenant lady replied, "Yeah, beautiful indeed."

My face reddened, not from the sunrays. But at the same time, I liked the compliments, my nipples hardened from the massage and I felt wetness creeping in. Auntie told me, "Turn over now."

Auntie massaged all over my back, even lowered my panties so she could rub my buttocks. When she finished massaging, she told me, "I'm done for today, maybe more can be done next time but you need to lie on your back now."

I turned back and pulled down my maxi, covering my body and legs. But Auntie resisted, "Let your skin get some good sun, don't cover up completely."

I covered till my knees. As my eyes adjusted, I found them smiling. The tenant lady asked me, "Did you like the massage?"

I nodded, "Yes."

She told Auntie, in a hushed voice, "She is so sexy!"

Auntie responded, breaking into laugh, "You bet, if I had a dick, I would have done it right here."

I felt my cheeks burning and told her, as I stood up, "Auntie, I need to go to the bathroom."

She laughed. "Ok, I cannot hold you up then."

I fled from the scene to my room.

Chapter Eight - Movie Theater

I skipped going to work the two days following the weekend and although my absence from the office, for four consecutive days, was refreshing, I missed my job and Paul. Eventually yesterday was the last day of my period, another refreshing thing and Ushadi knew my dates. She turned very intrusive, needing to know every detail and had her reasons; she wanted to know since she would keep Paul away from me on those days. She called me around 2 pm and the landlady sent her maid to inform me. It could not be my parents, I thought while I rushed to take the call, since they never called me in the afternoon.

"Hello, who is it?" I asked.

"Hey Anita, how are you?" Ushadi was on the other end.

"I'm fine Ushadi, how are you?"

"I'm fine, you're not on your red letters day anymore and you have to come," she laughed.

"Yes, I'll come tomorrow. I am missing the office and you all." I answered.

"Yeah, I know, you're missing him for four days," she laughed again and continued, "He's asking for a movie and I know you have no problem today."

So far, he never did ask me for a movie and I told her, "Today? It's 2:10 pm by now!"

"Yes, he bought tickets for the evening show and you have to be there around 6 pm," she told me.

I told her, "Ok, I'll be there."

"Hey, he's insisting for me to come along. I told him, you two go and enjoy but he said he bought three tickets," she said.

I had no idea, why he had chosen to invite her but told her, "It's great, please come, I'll have company."

She laughed, "As if you need me, not Paul! You'd rather enjoy his company."

I protested, "Ushadi, you're getting me wrong, I enjoy your company too."

"Really? I never knew," she teased me. "Anyway be there at 6:10 and I'll come with Paul and please wear black today, black sari and blouse but no bra and no panties."