Exploring Anita Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I almost shouted but kept my voice down, my landlady and her husband were in the next room. "No bra and no panties?"

"Yes, no bra, no panties. You do not need those today," she affirmed casually.

"Ok, I'll be there in time but you have to come," I told her.

"Ok." She snapped the phone.

Ushadi

Anita did not come to the office for two days and the disturbed look, irritations, checking his wrist watch again and again, looking at her empty desk made it obvious how much he missed her but he did not ask me about her on Monday. On Tuesday, he could not sit an hour and had to ask me and I took a chance. "Don't you know? She has gone home. Her parents were looking for a suitable groom and one will be coming today to meet them."

But I regretted my teasing, since his face turned pale and I laughed off, "She's fine, she'll come to the office tomorrow."

His face brightened instantly. "I knew, you would know about her."

But that was yesterday and he did not ask me again. Today he said, "Ushadi, I bought three movie tickets for the evening show and you have to come."

"Really? You want to go to a movie with me? What'll happen to Anita then?" I laughed off.

"Oh, Ushadi, You've to inform her and you'll be coming with us," he answered.

"Now, I got it, you need me to inform her. Ok, I'll call her," I said then laughed.

He grinned and went back to his desk.

I had to reschedule things at home for the movie, my daughter would come back home from tuition around 7 pm and I had to inform my housemaid to be at home till my return. Fortunately, my maid was there when I rang home and she agreed to wait till my return.

We reached the movie hall directly from the office, riding on the pillion of his bike. I'm not comfortable with sitting on a bike and clutched his shoulder uneasily, but on the road, I was scared of falling and hugged him from the back. I heard of their local adventures while on his bike from Anita, and as I sat in her place on the bike, I recalled those. Paul is muscular and I felt his solid body while I hugged from the backseat of the bike.

She looked ravishing in her black sari, waiting in the lounge of the movie hall. Paul went to park his bike and I went inside the lounge, looking for her. She wore ear rings with hanging teardrop - shaped black stones, with a matching small, black wristwatch, and black high heels and I knew underneath the black blouse and sari, she was not wearing a bar or panties but that was not visible anyway. She smiled on seeing me, "I have been waiting for you for ten minutes."

"Waiting for me?" I feigned surprise. "He has gone nuts just in two days." I laughed.

Anita smiled shyly and Paul came in. "Hi, where have you been for two days?" he asked.

She gave her coy look, "I had a light fever but I'm fine now."

Paul looked at his wristwatch, "Just 5 minutes till the start of the movie, let us go in."

I nodded, "Yes, let us go in."

We had our seats on the first floor balcony of the movie hall. We walked upstairs in the first floor lobby, there were two passages on the right and left end of the lobby, leading to two entrance - cum - exit doors on both sides of the hall and there was another door in the midsection of the lobby, leading to the hall. We entered into the hall from the door at the middle of the lobby. I did not even know or enquire what movie was playing in the hall but on entering, found it almost empty. The left and right doors were connected with a passage and the door through which we entered intersected the passage and went up to the front row of the balcony. We got our seats at the last row in the front section with the passage from right to left just at our back and the passage through which we entered, were three seats away at our left. Paul sat at the extreme left, next was Anita and I sat on her right with no one else in our row or in the front four rows. There were some at the rear section but they were in last two - three rows.

After awhile the lights inside dimmed to darkness and advertisements came on the screen. She wore a nice perfume, I failed to recall its name but it was enthralling. Leaning towards me, she asked, "Do you know the title of this movie?"

I giggled, "Nope, I don't know. Why?"

She too giggled, "Ok, nothing."

I whispered in her ear, "Who cares? When it starts, just get busy with Paul."

She quipped, looking at me, "You're so silly."

I whispered again, leaning to her, "And you are not wearing a bra or panties!"

She nodded looking at me, "Yes, you only told me."

I slurped and smiled, "You're so sweet."

She put her fingers on her lips, "Shh..."

"I'm not going to telling anyone but he'll come to know," I told her, giggling.

She was looking at the screen and did not answer. As the title rolled across the screen, it confirmed my guess; the movie would be trash and it was the reason for the thin crowd. He might have invited me, thinking to deflate attention from others but with such rows of empty seats, they would not have any problems, I thought. They did not come to watch the movie and trying to concentrate on the movie, I reclined on the seat but could not watch for long since it was a clichéd, awful family drama, besides more interesting things were happening on the next seat over.

Without turning my head, I could see from the corner of my eyes, she leaned back on the seat and moved towards Paul, while his hand came over her shoulder. I knew they would progress more since the hall was almost empty, no one sitting nearby and surely they would not mind my presence. His hand lowered, pushing off the pallu of her sari, fingers reached over her right breast, grasped it over the blouse. She turned her face briefly towards me, maybe to check but relieved on finding my eyes straight, on the screen.

I could find even small details from the corner of my eyes even in the darkness of the movie hall since the light reflected from the screen was enough and I was seated next to her. Her left hand moved onto his lap and squeezed over his pants, while his hand, trying to make its way through the top of her blouse succeeded to reach inside. I told her not to wear a bra, it surely made it easier for him, she should thank me for that, I thought.

She was trying and finally unzipped his pants intermittently, turning her head to look at me. My face straight on screen might have assured her and she took out his dick and held it. Paul was careless about me, as his fingers were delving into her blouse but after awhile, he unhooked the front and opened her blouse, baring her breast. He moved his hand from her shoulder briefly and I could see her breast shining in the white light reflected from the screen.

As his hand moved from her shoulder, she rose from her leaned position and on tilting towards me, bended her right shoulder forward. It may have been to make her more accessible or to block my views and it gave me a chance to turn my head a bit. His hand came again, almost touching my face and rested on her right shoulder. Though it was not in my view anymore, from the movements of his arm and her hand, I could make out him fondling her breast and her stroking him. I was getting aroused from the scene and felt wetness between my thighs. I did not like the way she blocked their movements from my view.

Feeing desperate, I adjusted my seating position and moved forward and could see it clearly but Anita might have been aware of my change in position and she leaned back on the backrest of her seat. I could see her hands stroking his big dick from the corner of eyes but could not see her. My right hand was on the common hand rest, in between the seats but I kept my left hand on my lap, leaving the hand rest on my left for Anita and her right hand was on the hand rest. Lifting my left hand from my lap, I placed my elbow on the hand rest and it touched her right hand. Startled, she moved her hand from the hand rest and I turned towards her, saying, "Sorry."

At the very moment, though engrossed, she glanced and met my eyes and looked at me like a spotted deer. I saw her blouse half open, his hand moving over her right breast but immediately turned back and leaned back against the backrest. She removed her left hand and he also instantly withdrew his hand from her shoulder. It was the last thing in my mind and without looking at them; I picked up her right hand lying on her thigh and placed it on the hand rest, in between us, patting twice on top of her hand, as if to assure her.

My position turned much better but I had startled them. Paul sitting a seat away, may not have seen my brief glance but might have withdrawn on getting nudged from her. She pulled her blouse over her open breast and he might have covered his dick and I was blaming myself but soon, she leaned against my shoulder and getting a chance, I murmured in her ear, "Sweetie, carry on, you owe me this."

She rubbed her head on my shoulder twice and I could not make out, whether it was yes or a no. I put my hand over back of her hand, lying on the hand rest, scratching it few times, leaned to look at her face but got her ear near my mouth and whispered, "Silly girl, let him do it."

I did not get any response from her but was waiting patiently to let it happen again and he might have been restless by the time. His hand reaching straight, pushing aside her blouse bared her right breast again and left, maybe to see it or to get her reaction. She sat still and my hand still over her hand, scratched her to pacify her. She withdrew her hand from the hand rest, putting her back towards me and leaning more on my upper arm, moved forward, stretching her legs towards Paul. She listened to my advice, I thought, since being in a higher position than her; I could see her open breast from top and his dick. Paul could not see my face since I leaned back on the backrest of my seat.

Anita stretched her hand and held his dick, engulfing it and Paul pushed aside her blouse to open her left breast. I felt the tinge inside as his hand moved to her tummy and went inside her sari, downwards. Her butt moved up to make him ways and I could see from the swelling in her sari his hand was getting close to reaching the space between her thighs. Oh! She was not wearing panties and he could touch her without hassles, I thought. His fingers reached there, as his hand stopped going down and from the bulges I could make out, his fingers were getting busy. Paul leaned towards her, his face almost on the seat rest, looking down where he concentrated.

Up and down, of her breasts heaved faster, severe with her breathing, appalling in abandon, as if asking for attention. Hesitantly, stretching my left hand over her shoulder, gathering both end of the blouse, I covered them. He was busy and I did not know whether she could make out that I covered her. I let my hand rest on her left breast, patting lightly to pacify but my fingers touched her taut nipple over the blouse. I leaned my head, placing my chin on her head; a faint sound of moaning came from her lips and my fingers inadvertently circled on her nipple. I could feel my panties getting wet.

I could not see his dick as he leaned almost on her lap, looking down, moving fingers inside vigorously, as evident from the movement of bulges inside the sari. Her left hand holding his dick was not moving, as I could see her left arm remaining still and my fingers pushed aside the left side of the blouse, revealing her left breast. Maybe I wanted to enliven her breast and my fingers moved over her left breast slowly, caressing, circling over and on reaching the nipple took it between my fingers, rolling it. I was sure she would like it but was not in a position to tell me so, and so I bared her right breast too, tendering the same adulation. Did she murmur something in her moan; I tried to listen, yes, "Oh Paul..."

I knew, it would not take much to make her cum and started fondling her tits in turn. And that moment the lights of the hall were switched on and we all had to rush back onto our seats. He managed to take his hand out from her sari in time and she lifted her back onto her seat, pulling the pallu of her sari to cover her open boobs and somehow hook the blouse. It was the interval of the movie and happened so suddenly but fortunately no one was there to see and we sat motionless for a while. I was not looking at them but Paul called me, "Ushadi, would you like some tea or cold drinks?"

I looked at him, pretending as if for the first time, since I was busy in watching the movie, "Why do not you ask her first, hey Anita, what would you like?"

She was looking down and did not change her gaze while answering, "Cold drinks would be ok."

I grinned to Paul, "Get cold drinks for us."

"Ok." He stood up from his seat and got out of the row through the left side passage.

Anita was silent, her face still reddened and I asked her, "Hi! Did you enjoy the movie or the moves?"

Giving a shy smile, she replied, "Boring movie."

"But scoring, isn't it?" I quipped.

"I didn't score any," she replied with another shy smile.

"Oh, my baby, you will after the interval, surely," I retorted with smile.

She pinched my hand, lying on hand rest, "You're so naughty."

Paul came back in a while with heaps of popcorn in a big pack and three bottles of cold drinks. While he was sitting on his seat, the lights dimmed again and ads came on the screen. I was thirsty and took sips from the bottle. Anita, with popcorn in hand, was searching for my palm in the darkness so she could hand it over, and I told her, "Hey, I don't like it much."

She came closer, "Even if I take some?" She put those on my palm.

Finishing those, we were watching the movie and I knew it would take some time. I felt coldness from earlier wetness in my panties and after a long time felt such excitements. I looked at her, her eyes were on the screen and so was Paul; I leaned towards her and whispered, "Don't delay it."

She turned and smiled, looking at me and stuck her tongue out.

I laughed in return. I knew I didn't have to ask her, she is not shy of me, neither Paul but I wanted to make it happen soon, to witness as they cum. She had put her hand on the hand rest between us and while collecting empty cold drinks bottles, Paul got busy in keeping those under a seat to his far left. I put my hand on her right thigh and pulled up her sari to knee level. She did not expect that and got startled but did not do anything except turn towards me and smile. Did she get the hint? What I wanted? I thought, maybe since she did not lower her sari. It would not be a problem to raise and expose her thighs here in the darkness and I could see when she would cum.

She was such a sweetie, changing her position; she got back into the same position as she was before the interval, saying, "Rather I would get some rest than watch this boring movie."

Good feigning, I thought. She stretched diagonally, almost lying on the seat, head placed on my arm, legs straightened towards Paul and even put her left leg on his knee. On moving and placing her head down from my arm to the hand rest briefly, looking at me she said, "For you."

Stunning me, she moved her head on my arm again. She astonished me, as I thought about her sudden evolution, wildness in dedicating her pleasure to me and it made me think, did I spoil a simple, sweet woman from hills but the thought passed away as Paul placed his hand above her right knee. Her right leg, up to her thigh, was still uncovered, since I lifted her sari and he started a light massage on her thigh. Paul could see me and I kept my face straight, as if watching on the screen. Anticipating a lot more, I did not want to dissuade him, since I could watch from the corner of my eyes. Anita called me audibly, "Ushadi?"

Without turning to face them, I answered, "Yes."

"Please let me know if anything interesting comes on the screen."

"Ok dear, you can sleep for now," I answered.

It was more for Paul, I thought since I did not want to let him know that I was watching. But did she want the same and in a way try to assure him? I wondered. Clever woman!

In no time, his hand moved from her right leg to her left leg, which was kept on his knee, and pushing up the sari, exposing both legs up to her thighs. He resumed the massage with her left foot. He might have tickled the sole, since her head trembled on my arm. She tried to pull her leg down from his knee but he held on tight and did not let it go. Oh, he did that again because she giggled, trembled and tried again to pull her leg away from him. Paul was looking at her feet in the semi darkness of the movie hall but his gaze moved up gradually as his hand massaged her calf muscles, knee and then shifted to the other thigh, raising the sari upwards, baring more with his massage.

I was sitting at a disadvantage point; had I been on their left, it would have been better, I thought. Leaning towards her, getting closer, blocking the hand rest and letting her head plunge a little, from my upper arm to my lap; I tried to have a better view. Paul was looking intently while massaging, continuing to raise her sari, he almost reached between her thighs and since he was not looking at us, I encircled her face with my left hand and lightly rubbed her ear lobes. I cuddled her. Her eyes were closed, feeling the sensations but she responded by rubbing her cheek against my palm.

Since I could not see much, except her completely exposed, white thunder thighs, his head bent downward, massaging her thighs. I concentrated on watching her face, lying nearly on my lap and with closed eyes and a calm expression; she looked like she was in a deep slumber but it changed soon. Faint sounds of exhilaration escaped from her lips, she looked disturbed. I guessed his fingers might have reached her pussy and lowering my fingers from her earlobes, I touched her open lips, rubbing them softly, one of my fingers might have touched her wet tongue through her open lips and she sucked it lightly.

Feeling totally involved, I put my index finger a little inside her mouth and she sucked, making it wet with saliva. Eyes drifted while she pushed her thighs up. Paul was busy there, perhaps invading her pussy and she sucked my finger hungrily, like a baby. I withdrew my finger and slowly let my hand move over on her left breast. I moved the sari aside and caressed over the blouse, feeling her firm breast and awakened, taut nipple. Engrossed in the act, it did not come to mind, whether it was right or wrong. I pinched her nipple and felt wetness flowing inside my panties.

Resisting the urge to kiss on her open mouth, I put my right hand through my sari and touched my pussy. I could not, but wanted to feel my bare skin, not through the sari but as she moaned and raised her thighs involuntarily, I clasped the whole breast and kneaded both breasts alternately. I felt she was close and then she murmured again repeatedly, "Oh Paul..."

Lowering my face, I whispered in her ear, "He's fucking you." Oh my God, I said that to her while clasping her boob tightly.

Her eyes opened partly to respond, "Yes, Ushadi. I love him; I love him doing that to me."

Her thighs were moving up and down in rhythm but with some involuntary bigger thrusts, came to stand still. Slowly easing my clasp, I moved my hand from her breast and bent down to plant a short kiss on her forehead. She was calm again but my pussy was on fire. I moved a hand inside from the waist opening of my sari. I was touching my pussy, inserting my fingers. Scared she might feel my pressing thighs, since she was virtually on my lap, and in case she turned her head towards me. He could see but I could not stop and after a while, shaking her head on my lap, I was relieved with a huge cum.