Exploring Anita Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regaining composure, we all sat in stillness for about 10 - 15 minutes and the movie came to the end. Lights illuminated inside the hall and we came out with the others. Paul asked me if he could drop me at home, but I told him to drop her home. I could not meet her eyes and after saying, "Goodbye," I left them quickly. Ashamed and blaming myself, I walked home but my soaking panties reminded me how contented I had been!

*****

I am indebted to Kimberly, my VE for the story. Since she got busy with other works, would not be able to edit in near future and I don't know how I could do without her.

So if anyone interested, who can aptly edit my bad grammar; please contact me through my contact page. May be, it is easier this way; since many of them did not even bother to reply, in my case.

To my readers, please feel free to leave feedback for me so that I know that you liked my stories. Please also vote on how you liked it, every vote does count. If you'd like to read it over and over again, favorite it and come back to enjoy it like an old friend. I look forward to hearing from you...