Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a stark epiphany, Suzanne realized there was more than one male ego she had to stroke today.

David needed to prove he was still 'man enough' to maintain a beautiful woman as his wife. Having her dress brazenly, he was practically daring the other men to hit on her. His suggestion she flirt with the guys was a carefully orchestrated plan to show he was still man enough to have her come back to him. In essence he was 'staking his claim' to all the men, announcing even if she was a sexy flirt, she was leaving the party with him, wheelchair and all.

But now she realized her presence also included participation in another underlying game of male egotism involving Henry. Like her husband, the older man also had something to prove. He had been on the sidelines for all these parties as a single man, unable to participate in the fun because of being alone. Add to that he was almost twice the age of most of the men in the neighborhood. Being older, none of the men considered him any real 'threat' to the bullshit macho games they played when hitting on each other's wives. Suzanne realized Henry also needed to prove to everybody he still 'had it' at his age, and having a young sexy woman such as herself in her early twenties as his partner was like teasing a dog with a piece of raw meat.

Henry had joined in the male pissing match by openly feeling her up in front of everybody, with her husband's obvious approval.

Suzanne only then began to become aware at how twisted the minds of men here were. She almost became pissed off not only at the other men for this longstanding 'game,' but at her very own husband who was basically treating her like a prized horse, showing favoritism towards Henry by 'lending' her to him.

Although his demeanor was innocent enough, Suzanne realized Henry's actions had been completely aimed towards the group of men he was now chatting with. He had not been so subtle as to make a pass at her, but he had shown the men she was 'his' in a sense by blatantly putting the sunblock all over her. Henry's slap was not a flirty action of intimacy, but a statement to the men displaying his domination over her and his apparent superiority to them. Once again, the thought of a dog pissing on a tree to stake its claim came to mind, only now she was the tree.

Staring at the group of men, Suzanne was surprised to see Henry stretching and warming up while he talked to those around him. Seeing the determination on his face and how deliberate his motions were, she suddenly realized he was here to win the games as another thought crossed her mind—not only did Henry have to prove his virility by being with a young beautiful woman, but he also wanted to physically show everybody he was still able to function.

Suzanne had wondered if the elderly man could keep up with her during the games, but seeing him go through an intricate series of warm-ups, she now wondered if she would be the one having to keep up with him.

She shook her head, again overwhelmed by all the male ego bullshit. She felt like the proverbial trophy wife, only in this case, for two men. And both those men—her husband and her neighbor—were dangling her in front of everybody like a prize, proving they still had what it took to be a man.

And yet, she had no doubt if she asked them point blank about what was going on they would not even be aware of their actions, firmly believing they simply wanted her to have a good time at the party. Ultimately though, this was for them, and she needed to let them play this out. Suzanne had taken enough psychology classes in college to know at a deep subconscious level, they felt the need to display their male dominance to the rest of the world, and she was the tool they would use to do it.

Looking over at her husband, Suzanne saw David surrounded and talking to several women, surprised at him garnishing such attention. Typically she and David were always together as a couple, kept to themselves, and were only socialized by other couples. Yet now, with her being uncharacteristically detached from him—and the gaming partner of somebody else—he was enveloped by a crowd of women, Suzanne's new role making him considered 'single' to their thinking.

She watched cynically as the women feigned over exaggerated concern over her husband's injury, the man foolishly sucking up every word. With her woman's insight she comprehended the women passive aggressively trying to 'get back at her' for taking their own husband's attention, showing they could retaliate just as easily.

Thankfully, she thought to herself with what not unwarranted egotism, none of the women were as pretty as she was, and Suzanne could not suppress her grin when she caught her husband's eye and saw him wink at her. Maybe her husband was not as foolish as she thought, understanding at least some of the reasons for his new-found popularity and change in attitude by the women.

Then she felt her entire body flush with shame as he mouthed the words, "Keep it up," to her, before once again turning his attention to the women around him, laughing at something one of them said.

Suzanne remained standing by the pool dumbfounded. David had watched her be overly welcomed by the men at the party, then sat in silence as their neighbor applied sunblock to her entire body—and he approved! She was shocked at her husband's attitude.

She had believed once she had flirted a little with everybody, he would be appeased enough to stop this charade, but that was evidently not the case.

Her attention was abruptly drawn to three men walking over to her from the main group of guys she had been noticing, recognizing John Wall, who lived next door to the Meyers with his wife Ashley; Raimon Aponte, one of the few single men in the neighborhood living two houses down from her and David; and James Price, one of their few black neighbors.

Suzanne of David were not racist—she could care less that James was black, or that his wife Cheryl was white—it was simply in a neighborhood as upscale as theirs, the number of African Americans was low, there being only three colored families in the community.

Raimon himself was Latino, the dark-skinned man originally from Columbia, and Suzanne silently admired his dark bronzed skin, exposed to everybody wearing nothing but a pair of swim trunks and flip-flops.

********************

Sitting in the hotel lounge, the thought of Raimon caused a warmth to spread deep within Suzanne's stomach, expanding outward through the rest of her body.

She realized she was getting tipsy—now on her fifth or sixth glass of wine—forgetting how many drinks she had accepted from the various men in the lounge.

Suzanne placed her inebriation as the cause of thoughts about Raimon eliciting a sexual response from her body, unwilling to admit she would have felt the same even without the alcohol.

He was the reason she was here tonight. He was the one who held their house, their lives—and apparently her own morality and self-esteem—in his hands. The thought of one man having such power over her and David, causing her ultimate compliance and subjugation towards him, was incongruously arousing to her.

Under any other condition she would have told him to fuck off for what he had proposed, possibly reporting him to his superiors, but once again she knew this was not any other circumstance, there being extenuating circumstances.

The man had known her better than herself—or even David—obviously aware she would eventually cave in to save their house, manipulated to the point where she was now sitting in a hotel bar filled with horny businessmen, dressed seductively in what she called a 'come fuck me' dress, waiting like a whore for a rendezvous with a complete stranger.

Another wave of warm arousal passed through her body, and Suzanne was ashamed to admit there was more than alcohol racing through her bloodstream.

Pushing her horny thoughts back to the past, she once again recalled the three men greeting her...

********************

"Suzanne, it's so good to finally see you break out of that old suit you always wore," James Price said to her, the tall black man towering above her.

Suzanne now understood what her husband mean about her old swimsuit. For so many people to mention it at the party meant she had definitely needed a new suit, albeit a more conservative one than what she was now wearing, determined to throw the old one away when she got home.

But her thoughts were interrupted as by way of greeting, the large black man startled her by grasping her hips and pulling her body to him, his head bending down to give her a kiss like Neal Meyers had done earlier.

As if by magic she felt her body meld against him, opening her mouth practically involuntarily as he French kissed her just like host of the party had done earlier.

The difference though was this kiss lasting much longer than a usual greeting.

Suzanne was acutely aware of her body pressed tightly against the muscular black man. Her eyes then opened in surprise—her not realizing she had even closed them—as James' tongue slid between her lips and into her mouth!

Once more she felt like things were getting out of control as she vainly tried to pull away from his firm embrace. What was he thinking, she wondered? Kissing another married woman so intimately.

The kiss lasted for an indeterminable amount of time, and it was not until her own tongue involuntarily began to move and dance with his that he released her. She looked up at his smiling face, realizing although he had released her from his kiss, she remained leaning against him for a few moments longer before finally pulling away.

Suzanne was completely confused and flabbergasted, out of breath while her breasts rose and fell rapidly to his inscrutable gaze.

Before she had a chance to say anything in reproach, John Wall also greeted her with a kiss.

John's kiss was chaster than James', but the sheer intimacy still left her chest rising and falling and her pulse thready by the time he was done.

And then it was Raimon's turn.

Raimon had the neighborhood reputation of being a 'ladies' man.' He had moved from Columbia to take over one of the local banks—the very same bank where she and David had several loans—and had done quite well for himself. In typical Latino machismo fashion, he refused to settle down with any one woman, bragging to everybody how he preferred to 'play the field' and have a bevy of women at his beck and call, claiming variety was the spice of lie and better than being tied down to just one woman.

But to her surprise, Raimon gently took her hand and gave it a gentle kiss.

Suzanne smiled, thankful for his gentlemanly action when suddenly his grip tightened and he yanked her against him as she let out a squeal of surprise, drawing the attention yet again of the entire group of people attending the party.

And then his lips met hers and Suzanne's mind was completely wiped of everybody and everything around her.

And then Suzanne opened her mouth—not from the kiss, but instead in total astonishment as Raimon's hand moved around and firmly grasped her right ass cheek!

Suzanne could not even react as just as quickly, the Latin man's tongue was inside her mouth, let in by her own startlement, wasting no time as he began swirling his tongue around hers, holding her against him as one hand held her tightly by the ass.

She was consciously aware of one of Raimon's legs between her own, his grasp upon her ass pressing her firmly against his body while he kissed her deeply, and Suzanne heard several people's laughter around her as they watched her veritable assault.

Time lost all meaning, Suzanne unaware how long she was held her like that, but it was long enough for her surprise and startlement to transform into another feeling—one she was ashamed to acknowledge—as desire began coursing through her, her arousal completely overcoming her before he finally broke his intimate embrace.

Suzanne stumbled back dumbly, once again out of breath as she realized it was from complete desire, leaving her confused and disconcerted not just by their actions, but her own reaction.

Her startlement was not as much directed towards the men's boldness—although they had never acted in such an intimate fashion with her, but she had seen them make similar advances towards the other women in similar situations so dressed as she was, now playing the 'game' she was not surprised at them kissing her, as uncomfortable as she was. She was a woman of her word, and David had asked her to be more 'friendly' with the guys—this type of situation was exactly what he was talking about.

No, her surprise was at her own body's response. She was fully conscious of her tight breasts, racing heart, shallow breath, and fully aroused sensation, confused at her feelings. As the men looked at her with knowing grins on their faces, she consciously felt her nipples harden, confined by the material of the small bikini.

Turning her head away to avoid looking at the knowing glances of the three men, Suzanne saw David, embarrassed and surprised to see him openly smiling at her. He was still surrounded by the group of wives vying for his attention—including James Price's and John Wall's wives—and it was obvious they all had seen the men's advances on her.

And then something happened which changed the entire course of the day. As she pondered on her feelings, she looked at her husband, ready to join him, when he suddenly gave her a 'thumbs up' sign.

She was appalled. Had her husband really just given his approval towards her not only intimately kissing another man, but his sexual assault upon her?

Her attention was drawn back to the three men surrounding her as they complimented her on how great she looked in her bikini. James Price offered her a drink, and as flustered as she was from the their actions and stares at her exposed body, she gratefully accepted the cocktail, needing the alcohol to calm her nerves—not to mention getting the scandalous musky taste of another man out of her mouth.

Taking a drink of the tropical punch, Suzanne let out an involuntary moaned in bliss at the fruity sweet taste.

"Mmm, what is this?" she asked, keenly aware of the men's leers at her body, but she was distracted from their advances as she took another long pull from the straw in her drink.

"Neal calls it Tropical Surprise," John told her. "And before you ask, the surprise is not at how quickly it hits you, but at what you may end up doing at the end of the night after several of them," he laughed with the other men, their eyes practically undressing her as they moved across her body.

Their little group soon attracted others, and Suzanne was quickly surrounded by several other men.

In a brief moment of narcissistic pride, Suzanne realized she had twice as many men around her than David did women. She was even gratified to see a look of jealous anger from Cheryl Price, James' wife who was a well-known model. Suzanne felt a small sense of pride recognizing some of the men who had been vying for Chery's attention now joining Suzanne and the growing throng of men around her.

She then silently admonished herself. Although Cheryl often acted like she was the only woman present, it was still catty of Suzanne to be so narcissistic.

But once again glancing back to her husband wondering if he would be jealous at the attention she was now receiving, he merely smiled at her and raised his drink in a toast.

Suzanne was abruptly startled when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind, a firm and decidedly male body pressing against her back.

She heard Henry's voice over her shoulder, somewhat relaxing in his embrace as he asked her, "Are these men trying to steal away my partner?"

All of the men around her laughed with Henry, and although Suzanne was glad for the safety provided by a familiar person, she was chagrinned and embarrassed when she became aware of the firm sensation of Henry's cock pressing against her ass.

Suzanne attempted to pull away, only to feel Henry's grip tighten, holding her firmly against him, his cock resting between her ass cheeks. She was extremely confused—was he actually trying to console and protect her, or was he purposely dry humping her right there in front of everybody?

Her attention was drawn back to the crowd of men as several said the same statement, "Naw Henry, we were just complimenting her on her new suit."

She flushed in further embarrassment when Henry told them with pride he had been the one who had selected the suit, all of the men showing obvious surprise and Suzanne blushed even further when Henry's hips pressed even tighter, making no pretense about his hard-on pressing against her.

Absently she noted the looks and nods of approval aimed at the old man, recognizing this was yet another aspect of the male domination games being played—not only her husband, but her elderly neighbor.

Henry had to prove to the male population he was not an old throwaway, and as he wrapped his arms even tighter around her, Suzanne once again realized she had a second male ego to please. Although every instinct within her screamed out in protest, Suzanne forced herself to loosen up in Henry's arms, leaning further into his body. She wanted to give her elderly neighbor some dignity, even though she felt completely degraded.

Henry's response was simply biological, she reasoned. She was a third of his age, so was definitely 'out of her league.' But she knew it was impossible for his body to ignore the proximity of a woman after being along so long.

Her relaxation into his arms had an obvious effect on Henry, as the distinct pressure against the crack of her ass got even firmer, yet surprisingly, Henry continued talking to the men as if nothing unusual were happening.

Unfortunately, her own biology was affecting her as well. Henry may be three times her age, but he was a man, and she had been without sex for some time due to David's accident. So no matter how embarrassed she was, she could not suppress the pure lust building within her.

In her mind, Suzanne could not believe the circumstances she was in—basically being as good as naked while surrounded by a group of lustful men who made no attempt at hiding their desire for her, held against another man as his obvious arousal pressed against her.

She could not focus on the conversations occurring around her, as all her attention was focused on Henry, his arms wrapped securely around her bare waist and the all-too-conspicuous pressure of his sex wedged against her ass. But she had little worry about, barely noticing the conversations turning away from her, instead focusing upon Henry. It would have been ignorant of her to believe the men were not aware of her standing there, as they all continued to roam their eyes over her body; however, Henry was their main focus of their conversation.

Listening to Henry talk over her, she realized there was a tone of happiness in his voice she had not heard before. Once again Suzanne recalled how Henry had always been on the periphery of the party, these same men gathered elsewhere and shutting him out of their circle. Even she and David, as well as the other couples they socialized with had only talked to him out of pity.

Now he was clearly being accepted as 'one of the guys,' obviously relishing in the change in attitude and attention.

Although she was completely mortified at her predicament, she continued to force her acceptance of Henry's arms around her, her desire to help the older gentleman solidify his claim to 'maleness' amongst the other men, not objecting to his intimate hold upon her.

She could not believe the stupid and stereotypical behavior the men were exhibiting, but it was impossible to dispute. She was merely a prop to be admired, the 'trophy' held before them to earn their respect.

1...34567...20