Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her relief, the crowd eventually broke off a few minutes later as David joined them, informing everybody the games were ready to begin.

Having a moment alone with her husband while everything was being set up, Suzanne was surprised when he asked if she was enjoying herself.

"What? You mean your wife flirting with all the men at the party?" she asked somewhat upset.

Her husband laughed and looked pointedly at her breasts, and looking down, Suzanne blushed in shame. Her nipples were hard as concrete, their outline distinct and readily visible beneath the thin material of her bikini.

"Admit it, you enjoy the attention," he said.

Suzanne remained silent, but reluctantly agreed.

Instead of attributing her reaction to suddenly becoming a slut, she instead reasoned her reaction being purely a product of physiology. What woman did not enjoy men paying attention to her, particularly knowing it was purely lustful desire?

And yet her body's reaction bothered her. The sexual frustration growing over the last couple month's since David's injury was being completely unleashed in response to the men's attention. Psychologically she knew David was the love of her life and her lifelong mate, her body had been denied sexual release for so long, it was responding to the presence and notice of virile men. It was biology, plain and simple—but it did not make her feel any less uncomfortable.

Trying to keep her thoughts away from such subjects, she asked David if he had seen the men kissing her earlier.

"Yeah, that was some kiss from Raimon," her husband said proudly to her surprise. "So was James' kiss," he added. "Did you enjoy them?" he asked.

"Well, it didn't suck," she replied truthfully, recalling the intimate taste of each man's mouth upon her tongue.

David smiled, looking at her as he said, "You know, I never thought of you being with another man, but I have to confess I'll be having some interesting interracial thoughts in my fantasies the next time we are alone," he laughed.

"David James Carter," she said appallingly, as her husband simply laughed.

"Just kidding, just kidding," David said unconvincingly, holding up his hands in mock surrender.

Suzanne had known him long enough to know David rarely joked about such things, more prone to speaking his mind. It was typical for him to feign disinterest when she responded negatively.

She looked at him knowingly as he continued, saying, "I have to admit it was hot as Hell seeing the men be so touchy feely with you," he confessed. "I never thought it would be such a turn on, but I've been hard most of the party watching them react to you," he told with a grin.

"That's because you had close to forty pounds of silicon thrusted in your face for the last hour," she chided, recalling the group of women that had surrounded him.

David laughed.

"I was just having a little fun, as you well should," he said, giving her a poignant look.

Before she could reply, their attention was drawn to Henry calling out to her, letting them her know the games were apparently ready to begin.

Walking towards their neighbor and her partner for the day, Suzanne watched David wheel his chair to Neal and Angeline, who began explaining the games to everybody. This year, they announced, there were eight games they would be playing. Each game would award points to the winners, and at the end of the evening the points would be added up and the winners awarded their cut of the pot.

Momentarily forgetting about her skimpy attire and the effect it had been having upon her, Suzanne looked around, seeing there were at least fifty people present at the party. Although not everybody participated in the party games, they all pitched into the pot, the idea being the people on the sidelines were as entertained watching as the couples playing.

While listening to Neal and Angeline talk through a bullhorn about the games, she was momentarily startled when Henry put his arm around her bare waist, his hand loosely grasping her naked hip. Remembering her earlier thoughts on his actions obviously meant to improve his status amongst the other men at the party, instead of being concerned, Suzanne simply smiled up at him, flattered he felt so comfortable around her.

She was willing to give some concessions to the man, particularly in light of him being without his wife so long. It was the least she could do for him, knowing he was simply a harmless old man.

Turning her attention back to listening to the Meyers couple talk about the judging of the games.

It was almost as if something were nagging the back of her mind as she gradually became aware of Henry's thumb moving back and forth, softly stroking her oily skin. The act was so innocuous, Suzanne was not even sure Henry was aware of it, so instead of being upset and making a scene, she made no mention of it. And actually she became comforted at the feeling, the small strokes soothing, and without realizing it, she unconsciously leaned against him further.

It was not until everybody started moving to get ready for the first game that Suzanne realized her body was once again responding sexually to Henry's touch, her nipples once again hardened as she felt her loins begin to heat up.

Thankfully she had the game to focus upon.

The first game was called 'Fruit Salad' and the Meyers explained the male partner would be the holder of the fruit—in this case a bunch of grapes, an orange, and a banana—and the female partner would be the carrier, taking each of the fruits one by one which the partner held and running down the yard and back, taking the next fruit—while still holding the previous ones—and repeating their run until completed with all three fruits. Then it was the partner's turn, who would take back each of the fruits and run the course.

The twist to the game was the grapes would be held in the mouth, the orange under their chin, and the banana between the legs, everybody having to pass and carry the fruits in the same place. Use of hands was prohibited, even if something was dropped, and if so, they had to return the fruit to the designated place before continuing the relay.

As the men were given their fruit, Suzanne became alarmed to see the grapes were loose, not in bunches as she assumed. As such, the women had to swap grapes between their mouths. She was momentarily concerned about having to be so intimate with Henry—the only way to pass the grapes between them would be a kiss—but then she thought about the kisses from James and Raimon. A dark hidden part of her reasoned she had already had a large black man's and Latino's tongues in her mouth, why would an old man's mouth be of any consequence.

As her mind recalled the men's earlier kisses, she once again felt her body react, a blast of heat travelling through her loins as her breasts continued to tighten.

Silently chiding herself, she focused once again upon the party and the games, taken aback by her sudden flood of carnal thoughts, again blaming it on her and David's dry spell in bed.

Henry handed her another of the mixed drinks—Tropical Surprise, she remembered them being called—and Suzanne quickly gulped it down, both for the liquid courage it would bring, as well as something else to focus upon as everybody prepared to begin.

The men were handed their fruit and all the women laughed as they made fun of their partners stuffing the five grapes into their mouths, tucking the oranges under their chins, and finally sticking the bananas into their crotch. Several guys dropped their oranges or bananas so it took a bit of time before everybody was ready.

Like the other women, Suzanne had taken off her shoes, being barefoot for the run, and they all stood at the other end of the yard across from their partners ready to run to them.

As soon as the whistle blew, Suzanne sprinted with the other women across the yard to their partners.

At that moment she and several other women realized they could not simply sprint across the yard in a bikini without certain body parts shifting drastically, to the cheers and delight of the surrounding spectators. Although her breasts did not completely fall out of her suit—unlike several other women's—it was still disconcerting to have her 35C's flop around while the crowd roared and cheered. Although they could not use their hands to hold or pass the fruit, they could use them to keep their body parts unrevealed, and the crowd roared its delight watching the women continuously readjusting their chests and using their arms to hold their boobs in place.

When Suzanne reached Henry she was so absorbed in the spirit of the game and party, there was no hesitation as she opened her mouth, tilting her head as if to give a kiss to Henry as he did the same. But then her eyes opened wide in surprise as Henry's arms wrap around her waist, pulling her body into his, and instead of simply dropping the grapes from his mouth into hers, she felt their lips meet.

Suzanne let out an involuntary groan when Henry's tongue thrusted into her mouth, and without thinking she slid her own tongue against his in response as she felt first one, then the other grapes move into her mouth.

Henry pulled her even tighter against her as the crowd cheered, and Suzanne's eyes opened in surprise as her mouth was flooded not only by the grapes, but what felt like a cup of Henry's saliva. She groaned again in response to the hot fluid entering her mouth, the intimate passing of fluids turning her on even further.

She could not believe the buildup of saliva in Henry's mouth, and unable to contain it all, felt it pour past their lips, down her chin, and on to her chest. She was also keenly aware of Henry's body against hers, and in the back of her mind Suzanne wondered whether the firm object pressing into her crotch was the banana or Henry's earlier prominent erection.

But then the last of the grapes entered her mouth and he let her go.

Turning to the cheers of the crowd, her mind flustered at the intimate way Henry had given her the fruit and his saliva drooling out of her mouth, Suzanne ran down the yard, still holding her breasts against her chest as she circled the cone where she had started and ran back to Henry.

Suzanne realized it was not easy having even five grapes in your mouth without eating them, and as she held them in her mouth her mouth began watering, realizing why Henry's saliva had poured into her mouth. By the time she reached Henry and he again pressed their bodies against each other, she was drooling like a newborn.

Once again she was in an intimate embrace with the older man, but it was easy for the taller man to simply drop the fruit into awaiting neck, and she was quickly able to take the orange from Henry before once again running across the yard.

Finally it was the banana hand-off, and Suzanne became frustrated when she could not seem to get the hang of taking it between her legs—mainly due to her small frame compared to Henry's height. As the crowd shouted and cheered them on at her mocking attempts as if she were trying to dry hump him, Suzanne suddenly felt Henry reached around her again.

Her mouth was full of the grapes, and she was trying to keep the orange in the crook of her neck, otherwise she would have shouted in shock as she felt Henry's hands surprisingly grasp her ass tightly, literally lifting her body up as he thrusted forward.

Suzanne was surprised at his boldness, but suddenly she the banana slip beneath her legs, pressing against her crotch. The crowd cheered as Henry lowered her down and she turned and waddled down the course.

As she reached Henry the third time it was now Henry's turn to run the course. Immediately his face came to hers, his mouth pressing against her own as she once again opened herself to the older man, feeling Henry's tongue scooping the grapes from her mouth into his. She was shocked at his boldness, completely ignoring the saliva pouring down her chin and breasts as her tongue danced with his, trying to help him move the remaining grapes. And once it was done, she watched him turn and sprint down the yard.

Recalling her previous thoughts about Henry being too old for such exertions, she was amazed to see him easily run past John Wall in a fast sprint down the yard, realizing he obviously had more stamina than she thought.

Henry then repeated taking the orange from her. This time around it was this fruit which gave them trouble, as her smaller stature meant she could not simply drop it into the crook of his neck as he had done. Suddenly felt the round fruit begin to roll down her chest, and to her startlement, felt Henry slam his face into her breasts, trapping the fruit as he slowly moved his head up and down to work the orange to his neck.

The crowd cheered as Suzanne blushed, Henry's face sliding all over her breasts and cleavage as he attempted to get the orange under his chin.

To the side of them she heard David's voice cheering Henry on as the man's face continued to slide across her chest in a grotesquely bizarre version of 'motor boating,' until finally his arms wrapped around her, and giving her a tight hug, finally gained control of the orange before he stood up, turned, and ran down the yard.

She was so caught up in the race, the crowd cheering loudly, that it was not until she heard her husband calling her name that she became aware of something amiss. Seeing him nodding towards her, Suzanne looked down, her eyes opening wide in pure mortification as she saw her right boob hanging freely out of the confines of her bikini top!

Suzanne realized Henry must have shifted the suit aside while trying to gain control over the orange. Quickly stuffing her boob back into the bathing suit—not before several men applauded and thanked her for the free show—she wondered if he had known his face was rubbing across her bare breast, but then her attention was brought back to the race as Henry arrived for the final passing of the fruit.

Without hesitation the elderly man slammed his pelvis into her own, once again grasping her ass and pulling her pelvis harshly into his, easily getting the banana due to his size, and running down the course.

Although they had been fifth when Suzanne was carrying the fruit, she was more than surprised to discover they ended up finishing second, due to Henry's stamina and fast running. The Walls had pulled ahead of them, mainly due to the trouble her and Henry had with her banana and his orange issue, but both her and Henry were happy to receive their ten points—the winners getting fifteen while the third place couple—Ralph and Marilyn Mohr who lived further down the road--received five points.

She saw David wheel next to a whiteboard with the list of names, writing their numbers down in the appropriate row, and she realized he must have volunteered as the score keeper, glad he could participate in some fashion.

Everybody dispersed through the yard to take a break and get ready for the next game, and Suzanne watched her husband wheel to her and Henry, her partner having brought her another drink.

"Good job both of you," David said happily. "I don't know which was funnier, watching Sue try and get that damn banana from you or you rubbing your face all over her tits to get that orange," he laughed.

Suzanne blushed, thinking about how her bikini was obviously not the best outfit to be wearing for such a vigorous game. First there was the incident running across the road and almost having her tits fly out of the small material, and she realized Karma was a bitch when she had been thankful not to be one of the ones to have put on a show—only to end up having her breast exposed to everybody for who knows how long. Then there was Henry grasping her ass. Although she had not realized it until after the race, his groping had caused her suit to completely wedge into her ass, and she was chagrined to find out she had been so caught up in the race it had not been until it was over that she discovered her ass had been completely exposed, unconsciously reaching around to adjust the suit yet again.

"Yeah, it was distracting as hell," Henry was saying. "Trying to get a hold of that damn orange and being so distracted at Suzanne's gorgeous tits sliding across my face," the old man laughed.

Suzanne immediately blushed at the elderly man's brazen comment, looking towards David, expecting him to stand up for her; however, her husband apparently did not take offense, continuing to chat with Henry about the race, as if another man rubbing his face across his wife's chest was nothing to worry about. She could only stare in surprise as David talked about the other mishaps in the race, neither man paying attention to her.

Suzanne was beside herself. Not only had she inadvertently shown off her ass to a yard full of her neighbors, but then she had flashed many of them with her bare breast, and her husband could have cared less.

Henry stepped away to help Neal, Angeline, and a few others get ready for the next game, and Suzanne was thankful for the brief moment alone with David, looking at him with reproach.

"Are you happy?" she asked obviously upset. "Because of you making me wear this damn suit I've basically flashed the entire neighborhood," she told him.

Expecting some consolation, she was instead taken aback when her husband laughed, saying, "Trust me, nobody was complaining Hon," he told her.

Suzanne could only look down at him in astonishment.

"You don't mind other men basically got to see me naked?" she asked, startled to hear her husband's complete lack of concern.

David laughed, telling her, "You weren't naked, it was only a flash, but even if you had been naked, I couldn't have been more proud of you," he said. Seeing her shocked face, he smiled, saying, "Honey, it was great. You should have heard the comments from those guys about you having the best body here. They only got a brief glimpse of what I get to see every day. Am I upset? Hell no, I'm proud as hell," he told her.

Suzanne could not believe her husband's attitude, but before she could continue the conversation, their attention was drawn to Neal and Angeline calling for everybody to gather around.

Somewhat upset with her husband's lack of concern for her own propriety, she joined Henry, who once again put his arm around her waist. This time Suzanne did not even hesitate as she leaned into the man's embrace as she glared at her husband to see what he thought of her willing obeisance. To her surprise and continued anger, he merely grinned at her.

Turning her attention to the next game, Suzanne saw bales of hay arranged in a large circle, realizing what the next game would be.

Previous years had always included a game of musical chairs, so Suzanne assumed it would be the same; however, she discovered she was mistaken when the hosting couple announced the game to be what they called 'Pop the Balloon.'

It was a simple game. The men were instructed to sit on the bales of hay and place a balloon in their lap. The women had to pop the balloon without using their hands, feet, or teeth—basically having to sit and squirm in the men's laps to crush the balloons with their bodies.

The twist—which always seemed to be present with each game—was the balloons were not completely inflated, so it would take some careful maneuvering to squeeze and burst them.

Suzanne recalled playing the game a few years ago, but it had been awhile since this game had been played since, the Meyers always mixing the games up year to year to prevent people from practicing and getting an unfair advantage in attempts to win the games. It made the games more fun instead of cutthroat competition.

This particular game was always a crowd pleaser for the people on the sidelines, entertained as the women squirmed and contorted themselves in the men's laps in attempts to pop the balloons. Being only partially inflated, it was common for the balloons to shoot out from beneath the couples to everybody's amusement, causing the woman to get up, retrieve the balloon, and start all over.

1...45678...20