Faith, Friendship, and Passion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind wandered more and more toward the physical intimacies that Rebecca and I had shared. I began replaying everything in my mind and I could feel my body beginning to respond to the thoughts. My heart rate increased, my breathing quickened, and my cock began to grow at the mere thought of being with her.

It was then that my faith and moral guilt crashed in on me. What was I doing to Trisha? What was I doing to my girls? What was I doing to Rebecca and her family? What was I doing to my God? I spent the next half hour intensely praying with tears streaming down my face. I was an emotional wreck. I knew what Rebecca and I were doing wasn't right but what we were experiencing in our marriages wasn't right either. I prayed for wisdom of what to do. I prayed for Rebecca and I to live together happily ever after. I prayed for our failing marriages to be healed. I prayed for a way out that wouldn't hurt our families or us. Yes, it was all contradictory and any of it would have been a miracle straight from God.

Eventually, I arrived at the outskirts of Indianapolis and traffic became more and more congested. My praying slowed and my tears dried as more of my attention was focused on driving. I arrived at my exit off the interstate and turned onto one of the diagonal avenues that converge in the center of downtown. My hotel, the Westin, was only a few blocks from the historic roundabout that gives Indianapolis its Circle City moniker. Indy really is a great city but I wasn't in the mood to appreciate it at that moment. I just wanted to get to the hotel and splash some water on my face.

I pulled into the underground hotel parking structure and retrieved my three bags out of the trunk. I went up the elevator to the hotel lobby and quickly found the nearest restroom, partially to empty my bladder but mostly to wash the redness of tears out of my eyes before checking in with the front desk staff. I left my bags outside the restroom door and then spent several minutes inside splashing water on my face and composing myself.

After a quick and pleasant check-in process, I proceeded up to my 14th floor room. I quickly shed my bags and crashed on the bed for almost two hours. It was almost 6:00 before I felt like moving. The kickoff cocktail party started at 7:00 so I decided to get a shower in an effort to clear my mind and transform back into an architect capable of intelligent conversation with potential clients.

After showering and dressing, I called the girls to say goodnight and then arrived at the designated hotel reception area at about 7:15. I was happy to see a good number of people already mingling around the bar. A couple other people walked in with me and I took the opportunity to strike up conversation. They were both from a hospital in Columbus, Ohio and were coming to the conference in preparation for a planned medical campus expansion. I offered to buy them both a drink and quickly had a solid lead for future design work. I continued mingling around the room until the crowd thinned out significantly around 10:30. I would have normally tried to get another lead out of the few stragglers by asking them to join me for another drink at the hotel's main bar. However, it had been a long day and the night was already a success. I had managed to get four project leads with all the contact information I would need to follow up after the conference. Three were pretty solid opportunities. The fourth was less certain but you never know what the future may hold.

I made my way back up to my room, watched a little ESPN SportsCenter, and drifted off to sleep.

**********

The next morning brought a new day. The sun was shining in around the edges of the hotel room's blackout window shades. I managed to roll out of bed and stumble over to the window. I slid open the blinds and let the sunlight fill the room and my eyes. The brightness knocked the cobwebs out of my groggy head and I took in the cityscape before me.

Across the street from the front of the hotel was a public park and plaza that occupied an entire city block. Actually it was on top of the hotel's underground parking structure but was completely landscaped with gardens, plazas, arbor structures, and a large circular fountain that was covered for the winter. Most people would never guess there was a parking structure beneath the park. On the east side of the park, opposite my hotel was another hotel, the Hyatt Regency. South of the park block was the convention center hosting the conference I was attending. Both hotels were connected to the convention center via enclosed skywalks. North of the park was the Indiana State Capital Building.

It was a beautiful day for February and there were quite a few people outside walking the sidewalks. Many appeared to be filtering toward the capital building and other nearby government offices to start their workday.

I tore myself away from the window after about 5 minutes of watching the people below. I needed to get showered and head over to the convention center for the morning sessions. I also needed to connect with the conference tech guy to give him my presentation scheduled for that afternoon. He would take my USB drive and load the presentation on the conference center projection system.

After showering, I dressed in black dress pants, a charcoal gray knit shirt, black quarter-zip sweater, and a tan camel hair sport coat. It was not how I normally dressed but was good for marketing. It just screamed that I was a designer.

I quickly found the tech guy after arriving at the convention center and handed over my USB drive. He was way to enthusiastic about his job and insisted on telling me all the technical details about the conference audio-visual system and how my presentation would be stored on a server then could be projected to any room in the building. I politely listened then escaped at the first possible moment.

I then reviewed the morning session options and selected the two I would attend. Both were meaningless to me but served a larger marketing purpose of meeting new people. After the morning presentations, there was a networking lunch that was not very well attended. Most people wanted to escape the convention center for a little bit and went elsewhere to eat.

There were two more sessions in the afternoon. Mine was the second session at 3:00. That was good in the respect that most people were always late returning from lunch and missed the beginning of the first session. The bad part was that I was in a mid-afternoon time slot and would have to battle after lunch drowsiness and boredom from sitting through presentations all day.

The 3:00 session was focused on keys to successfully executing new building and expansion projects and was formatted for me to give a 45-minute presentation followed by a 45-minute panel discussion. The panel consisted of me and three facility managers who had recently completed new building projects.

I arrived in the designated ballroom about 15-minutes early. The session moderator, other panelists and I introduced ourselves to each other then casually chatted as attendees began filling the room. By 3:00, most of the chairs in the ballroom were full and there were even a handful of people standing in the back of the room.

After the moderator introduced me, I started the session by making a joke for people to stop hoarding empty seats and move toward the center of the rows so the people standing in back could sit down. A couple people moaned loudly so I called them out and began to banter back and forth with a couple good-natured souls while people shifted seats. It really worked well to loosen up the crowd and they became more engaged as I began the presentation. I tried to keep the whole thing very light and inserted some humor whenever I could.

My 45-minute presentation went very quickly and the moderator opened the panel discussion. A lot of hands went up and there was a lot of lively dialogue between the audience and panel members. It was a huge success. At the end of the session, I found myself surrounded by a half dozen facility managers interested in talking about future building projects. I patiently talked to each of them and, at the end, had four more solid project leads.

Just as I finished talking to the last facility manager, I glanced around the room to see if there was anyone else remaining. The room was mostly empty except for a few people mingling amongst themselves and a lady standing in the ballroom entranceway. I looked down and began collecting my belongings until some innate response triggered inside me. I gave a second glance to the lady standing in the doorway.

My entire body froze. It was Rebecca. She was standing there in the same heels and little black dress she had worn over to my house for our first intimate encounter together last summer. The little black chiffon cocktail dress fit her petite frame flawlessly. It perfectly silhouetted her thin waist and flat stomach. The swooping neckline and thin spaghetti straps running over her shoulders showed just a hint of the top swells of her breasts. Her medium-brown hair flowed over her shoulders and shined like silk as it framed her beautiful face.

My eyes then tracked downward. Her dress flowed out ever so slightly as it stopped just an inch or two above her knees. Her well-toned calfs were covered in sheer black nylons that were further accentuated by a pair of 3-4" black heels.

She saw my eyes drinking her in from across the room and did a slow spin to reveal her other side. The back of the dress was equally as well fitting as the front. It highlighted her thin waist and incredibly sexy hips perfectly. They were the slightly widened hips of a woman who bore children but were certainly not large by any definition. With a slight wiggle they screamed sensuality and vivaciousness. Continuing my view down, her hips created the start of a perfectly heart shaped rear end that created absolutely perfect curves in the thin chiffon dress. Her nylon covered legs and black heels looked just as good from the back as they did from the front.

As Rebecca finished her complete spin, my stare returned upward and our eyes locked. I quickly grabbed my laptop bag and walked toward her. Our gaze remained fixed on each other the entire time. When about fifteen feet from her, I stretched out my arms to give her a hug. As I did, I said, "What are you doing here?!?"

We firmly embraced and Rebecca simply said, "Good talk. I think they liked it."

I pulled away from our hug and renewed my question, "What are you doing here?!?"

"Do you remember that biblical history conference I was thinking about going to?"

"Yes."

Rebecca pointed behind her and said, "It's at the Hyatt Regency."

"What?" I responded in a confused tone, "but how did you know I was here?"

She gave me a wrinkled brow glance and sarcastically said, "How many facility manager conferences do you think there are in Indianapolis in February?"

"Good point. Jonathan let you come to the conference?"

"Yes. Your lecture to him earlier this winter has done some good but we can talk about that later. Right now I want you to take me up to your room and then, later, I want you to take me out for dinner...you know...a real date."

I gave her a passionate kiss that was on the verge of being inappropriate for our public location then said, "Let's go."

We held hands as we walked quickly through the conference center and skywalk back to the Westin. Any reservations I had the day before about my situation with Rebecca were far from my mind now. All I wanted was to be with her, emotionally and physically.

We pushed the elevator button and squeezed each other's hands as we impatiently waited for the doors to open. When they did, a couple businessmen stepped out giving us knowing smirks on the way by. We didn't care. We stepped into the elevator and I pushed the 14 button. We attacked each other as soon as the doors closed behind us. Our mouths frantically covered each other and our tongues intertwined. My hands immediately went around and behind her waist to firmly grab her perfectly shaped ass and pull her against me. One of her hands held the back of my neck so I couldn't pull away from our passionate kissing. Not that I would have anyway. She had managed to wedge her other hand between our bodies and was grasping through my pants at my now inflating cock.

After a few moments, the elevator chimed indicating the doors were about to open. We both looked up at the floor indicator and saw we were only on the 8th floor. Rebecca turned away and stood next to me as we both quickly smoothed our clothes and tried to compose ourselves. Right as the door began to open, I frantically pulled Rebecca over in front of me to hide the bulge in my pants.

We shuffled over to a back corner of the elevator as a hotel staff member pushed in a room service cart and pushed the 12 button. The three of us politely nodded hello, the doors closed, and the elevator began to slowly ascend once again.

Rebecca knew why I had pulled her in front of me. She chose to torture me by leaning backward and pressing into my partial erection. Because of our height difference, my bulge rested against the top swells of her ass and just below the small of her back. To further complicate the situation, Rebecca began subtly wiggling her hips back against me to purposefully exaggerate the shaky movements of the moving elevator. I raised my hands and grasped her biceps just below her shoulders to give a signal she was driving me crazy.

All three of us intently watched the floor indicator. I was grateful the hotel staff person was going to the 12th floor. After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator chimed again and the staff person pushed the room service cart out into the hallway. As soon as the doors closed, Rebecca and I burst out laughing. As we did, she began more playfully and fervently moving her hips against my bulge. She quieted her laugh as I reached my hands around to cup the underside of her breasts and give them a playful squeeze. I quickly discovered I wasn't the only one showing obvious signs of excitement. Her hardened nipples pressed through her thin dress and bra into the palms of my hands.

When "14" lit up on the floor indicator and a chime sounded, I reached down and picked up my laptop bag that I had dropped on the floor. The doors opened and Rebecca peeked out to see if anyone was in the hallway. There wasn't and we both scurried out of the elevator and down the hall toward my room. I fished the room key card out of my pocket as we tried our best to remain calm and not run.

I stopped at my room and Rebecca pushed against the door as I swiped the key card through the reader. It buzzed and gave a red light. I frantically swiped it again...buzz and red light. I let out a loud groan and Rebecca giggled. I tried for a third time swiping it more slowly. The light turned green and there was a click of the door latch being released. Rebecca was still pushing her hips against the door as I turned the handle. The door flung open and she crashed into the room while pulling me along by my sport coat sleeve.

The door shut behind us as we both rushed past the bathroom toward the king size bed. I stripped off my sport coat and sweater leaving a trail of clothes across the room. Rebecca reached under her dress and tugged at her panties. She was unsuccessfully trying to concurrently pull them down and step out as she walked. The skimpy black lace caught on her shoe heel and she tumbled forward onto the bed. She giggled loudly as she untangled the panties from her shoe heel.

After throwing the panties on the floor, Rebecca positioned herself with her knees on the edge of the bed, pulled the bottom of her dress up around her waist, and leaned forward onto her elbows.

It was a beautiful sight as she looked back at me. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes were filled with lust as she beaconed me, "Please take me. I need you inside me now!"

I fumbled with my belt and pants zipper as I took in the sight before me. Rebecca arched her back downward and spread her knees slightly to present herself to me. Her perfect heart-shaped ass framed her open and swollen lips glistening with moisture. The thigh high stockings and heels that remained on only reinforced her sense of urgency and desire.

After finally getting my belt released and zipper down, I quickly dropped my pants and boxers. My cock was already fully engorged and eagerly sprung free from its confines.

I positioned myself behind Rebecca and put one hand on her hip while using the other hand to guide myself toward her waiting tunnel. I nestled my throbbing purple head against her entrance and then placed my hand up onto her other hip.

When she felt me against her, Rebecca wantonly pushed back against me in an effort to impale herself on my vein covered shaft. I encouraged her movements by pulling her hips back toward me while keeping my own hips pushed firmly forward. Rebecca was so wet that, with a few of her movements backward, my head easily slid deep inside. We both moaned loudly as my cock reached into the depths of her warmth.

Rebecca began pleasuring herself by steadily rocking backward and forward. At first, I merely remained still and reinforced her movements by grasping the sides of her slender waist. Her rocking quickened and became more forceful as she found an angle that particularly pleased her.

Eventually, my lust exceeded my ability to remain still. I grasped her hips firmly and began roughly thrusting into her. Rebecca squealed with excitement as I took over and became the passionate aggressor. She continued expressing her pleasure with a sharp "hmmph" each time I thrust deep into her. That vocal response was accompanied by my own groans of pleasure, the sloppy squishing of our juices, and the sound of my hanging balls slapping against her with each stroke. The room was completely and wonderfully inundated with the sounds and aromas of our passion.

We continued that same musical rhythm for a short time until I could see and feel Rebecca's legs beginning to quiver beneath her. I moved my hands from her waist, reached down to grasp her biceps just above her elbows, and pulled them back toward me. This raised her torso up off the bed as I continued to forcefully plow into her and watch the vibration that started in her legs spread throughout her body. After about a dozen strokes, Rebecca's entire body was convulsing and I could feel her walls rhythmically gripping my shaft.

Rebecca called out "Aaahhhhhh" loudly as she lost control and went into full orgasm. The warm, wet muscles of her tunnel continued constricting on my cock and created an unfathomably perfect combination of friction and softness against the sensitive underside of my shaft. It was futile to even attempt trying to delay my own orgasm.

I felt my balls beginning to constrict and, within a couple thrusts, jets of cum surged through my cock and violently erupted deep inside Rebecca's womb. Our orgasming bodies writhed together in inexplicable release.

Eventually, we both began to come down from our intense euphoria. I leaned forward and Rebecca turned her torso toward me to share passionate kisses while my cock softened inside her.

After several minutes of kissing, I looked at the clock then asked, "Would you allow me the honor of taking you out for dinner?"

Rebecca smiled broadly and said, "I would love that!" She then turned her head another couple degrees toward me to signal she wanted one more kiss. We did and then she quipped, "but I think I need to clean up first!"

I chuckled and stepped back away from her. As I did, my half-hard cock fell from the gooey warmth of her hole followed by a small flood of our combined juices. Rebecca cupped her hand between her legs and unsteadily stood next to the bed for a few seconds before proceeding to the bathroom. While walking away from me, she said, "Wait right there. I'll be right back."