Faith, Friendship, and Passion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeatedly moved back to the bottom of her opening and licked firmly from bottom to top. When I reached the top of each lick, I could feel her hard clit beneath and gave it a firm tongue swirl with each stroke. Rebecca subconsciously rocked her hips in rhythm with my motions and moaned softly with each tongue flick. After a couple minutes of repeating the motion, Rebecca's hands suddenly clenched on the top of my head, her back arched, and her legs snapped closed around my head. She let out a series of loud moans and she began to shiver and buck wildly. Unable to pull away from her clenched legs, I covered her clit with my swirling tongue and was rewarded with a flood of her sweet, musky liquid.

After a minute of being beyond consciousness, Rebecca stopped bucking and opened her legs to release my head. She sat up in the armchair and started tugging at my belt and waistband. I took the hint and stood up to remove my pants and boxers. My rock hard cock violently sprung free as I pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. Rebecca reached up to wrap her petite fingers around my veiny shaft. She gave several slow strokes up and down its length before placing a few kisses on it raging purple head. She then motioned for me to sit in the second armchair.

I followed her orders and sat slouched down in the armchair, my cock flopped backward resting on my abdomen. As soon as I was in place, Rebecca took a step toward me. She held the bottom of her dress up slightly and put one knee on my right side and then the other on my left side to straddle my lap. She let go of her dress, placed her hands on my chest, and leaned forward to kiss me. I looked up to accept her kiss and our tongues met once again.

I ran my hands up and down her back as we kissed passionately. After a minute, my hands began exploring lower down her back until they felt the soft firmness of her bottom. Rebecca moaned softly into my mouth as I kneaded her cheeks in my hands. They felt glorious!

While still kissing deeply, she shifted herself forward and I could feel her dripping lips touching the underside of my cock. As we kissed, I could feel Rebecca beginning to intently rock her hips on top of my shaft pressed between us. I cupped her ass in my hands and encouraged her to slide her slide her wetness up and down its length.

After a minute or two, we stopped kissing and held our faces only inches apart. We both breathed heavily and stared into each other's eyes as she ground her naked pussy against my cock. I ran my hands slowly up her sides and firmly across her shoulders. I brushed her hair aside and unsuccessfully pulled at the zipper on the back of her dress.

Rebecca backed away and stood up. She stood just out of reach directly in front of me. She looked me deeply in the eyes while performing an act of contortion to reach behind her head and pull the zipper down on her dress. Without saying anything, Rebecca crossed her arms in front of herself, clutched her dress, and seductively pulled it off over her head.

She dropped the dress onto the floor and reached back up to release her sheer black strapless bra. My eyes soaked in her beauty of her nearly naked silhouette against the cityscape behind her. She was now wearing only her black thigh high stockings and black heels. I had an unobstructed view of her red and swollen pussy lips, flat stomach, sexy hips, and perfectly pear shaped breasts with erect nipples pointing slightly upward.

Her body still amazed me. It was especially remarkable given her age and children. Perhaps most mesmerizing to me were her breasts. Although not large by bra size standards, they looked more than adequate on her petite body. The very small amount of sag they had was nowhere near what would be expected on a woman who had birthed and breastfed 5 children. Each nipple sat on top of an engorged, dark red areola and was double the width and length of a pencil eraser.

She teased me with a slow, full circle turn in front of me then slowly stepped toward me. My cock was visibly pulsing with anticipation. She once again straddled me by putting one knee on each side of my legs and centering herself over my shaft that was lying on my stomach. She lowered herself onto my horizontal log as I looked down to see her swollen lips separate on either side. She began rocking her hips forward and backward sliding her labia along its length just as she had been before. I reached up to hold her breasts in my hands, kneading them and feeling the hard nipples digging into my palms.

Rebecca understood my fascination and leaned forward to hang her breasts just in front of my face. I eagerly took a nipple into my mouth, sucking and rolling it between my tongue and roof of my mouth. As I did, she moaned softly and leaned further and further forward to allow me to better suck and pull. This also resulted in her rocking hips moving closer and closer to the bulbous end of my cock.

While still swirling my tongue around a nipple, I moved my hands down her sides to encourage her hip movements. By now, Rebecca was breathing very heavily and slipped over top the head of my cock with each rocking motion of her hips. I put my hands on the sides of her slender waist and motioned her to lift toward me. As I did, she reached between her legs and angled my head up toward her opened and waiting entrance. She rocked her hips back down and her dripping wet pussy easily slipped down my length in one smooth motion.

Rebecca placed her hands on my chest and began roughly riding my cock by bouncing up and down half my length. Her breasts bounced and swayed violently in front of my eyes. They were irresistible and I reached up to partially restrain them in my hands. Even then, I could feel their weight jiggling and their stiff nipples moving against my palms.

After riding me ferociously for what seemed a glorious eternity, Rebecca reached back and pushed off her black heels. She then moved up to straddle me on her feet rather than on her knees. The position was perfect and my cock was buried into new depths. I could feel my head firmly pressing against her cervix.

Rebecca felt that too and no longer moved up and down. Instead, she rocked her hips forward and backward as if she was trying to massage her cervix with my fully engorged head. Also, with each cycle of motion, she was pushing down onto me at an angle so that her clit was rubbing against my pelvis as she rocked. My hands kneaded her incredible breasts as she worked.

After a few moments, Rebecca's breathing shortened and she stared deeply into my eyes. Our eyes remained locked as I moved my hands to gently hold her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. Her back arched forward and her entire body started to convulse. After just a few moments, the walls of her tunnel began to rhythmically contract around my shaft and I felt a flood of Rebecca's juices stream around the base of my balls.

After her orgasm clenched muscles relaxed, Rebecca collapsed down onto my chest. Her breathing remained deep and labored as I motioned her to stand up. My cock sloppily slapped back down on my stomach when she pulled up off of me. I stood up after her then led her by the hand to the tall king size bed.

I motioned for her to lie down on her back on the center of the bed. Once she lay down, our eyes connected in an intensely passionate and erotic gaze. My eyes never strayed from hers as I climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled toward her. As I did, Rebecca slowly slid her feet apart and knees upward. Our eyes remained locked as I moved between her opened legs and over top of her gorgeous body.

My hanging cock brushed against her neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair as I moved over her. I repeated the movement a couple times before dipping my hips to find her opening with my swollen head. Rebecca's chest heaved with a shortened gasp as she felt me nestle into her entrance once again. Her gasp turned into a deep labored moan as I filled her with the full length of my shaft.

I repeated the motion several times with our eyes and mouths only inches apart, slowly pulling nearly all the way out then sliding deep inside again. I quickened slightly to a steady, purposeful pace then sat upward. While still moving in and out with regular tempo, I grasped Rebecca's stocking covered ankles and raised them to rest over my shoulders.

I leaned back forward again with her ankles still over my shoulders. I wasn't sure how this would work but she turned out to be much more flexible than I expected. This position naturally rotated her pelvis upward and allowed my throbbing head to explore her womb even deeper.

I took her hands in mine and pinned them to the bed above her head. Our eyes and mouths were again inches apart as I began to hasten the pace and force of my strokes. Before long, I was roughly pounding into Rebecca and receiving louder and louder moans from her in response. I then broke the few inch barrier that separated our faces and covered her gasping mouth with mine. The passion of that sent Rebecca over the edge and she began another muscle constricting orgasm. The feeling of her sex's undulating contractions around my shaft was more than I could take and I began feeling a boiling in my balls. I made slower but more intentional thrusts as I still held her hands above her head. This transformed Rebecca's moans to cries of pleasure as I unloaded stream after stream of seed deep inside.

Rebecca took off the only clothes she had remaining, her stockings, before we made love one more intense time that night. We explored a couple positions that were new to both of us and then finished in a spooning position with me entering her warm, wet pussy from behind. After completion, we simply held each other and drifted off to sleep with my softening cock still inside her.

**********

We both began to stir as morning sunlight poured in the hotel room windows. We awoke to find the dry crusty remains of our previous night's love making all over our naked bodies and bed linens. Rebecca climbed from the bed and began collecting various pieces of her clothing that were strewn about the hotel room. I headed to the bathroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth.

Still nude, Rebecca padded into the bathroom in her bare feet as I was still brushing my teeth. She opened the glass door to the very large walk-in shower and turned on the water to heat up. While it did, she stood next to me at the second sink and splashed a little cold water on her face. Even straight out of bed in the morning, she was absolutely gorgeous.

As I finished brushing my teeth, Rebecca took hold of my arm and pulled me into the shower. It was about 4 feet by 8 feet in size and plenty large enough for two. The floor, two of the walls, and a seat bench were all stone tile. The other two walls were full-length glass. Water came from 3 large rain-style showerheads.

Once inside, we stood and enjoyed the steaming water raining down on us. It didn't take long for our hands to begin rubbing, lathering, and rinsing every inch of each other's bodies. After the eroticism of feeling exploring hands, our mouths eagerly met as our arms wrapped around each other. That led to me lifting Rebecca onto my hardened rod as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. We kissed deeply and continuously as we slowly made love with Rebecca's back pinned against the wall of the shower.

We talked about the coming day as we toweled ourselves off afterward. Like we agreed at dinner the night before, we would both attend our respective conferences in the morning then meet to spend the afternoon together. The Weather Channel forecast on television said it would be unseasonably warm so we decided to have lunch and explore downtown Indianapolis on foot. She gave me her room number and suggested I meet her there after my last morning session was over.

Rebecca looked at the clock in the room and said, "My first seminar starts in 30 minutes. I better get back to my room and get dressed." She quickly slipped on her dress, heels, and coat then stuffed her undergarments into her coat pocket. We shared one last lingering kiss before she opened the door and walked out into the hallway.

I finished dressing and sat on the bed for a moment to review the morning seminar topics. There really wasn't anything interesting being offered for the first session so I decided to wander down to the lobby and grab a light breakfast instead. After eating, I found my way to the convention center and slipped into a seminar that was already underway.

The morning went excruciatingly slow. All I could think about was spending the afternoon with Rebecca. Eventually, the pain of the last morning seminar ended and I went back up to my room to grab my coat. I eagerly walked across the park to the Hyatt Regency and found my way up to room 706.

I knocked on the door and Rebecca greeted me with a short kiss as she held her hair in a ponytail with one hand and a stretchy hair band wrapped around her other wrist. She quickly retreated back to the bathroom to tend to her hair. I glanced into the room and noticed her usual frumpy blue dress laid over the back of the desk chair.

I lost my breath when I looked toward Rebecca in the bathroom to see her standing in front of the mirror wearing a cream color waist-length corded sweater and black yoga pants that revealed her every womanly curve. I just stood silently staring as she twirled the hair band around the base of her ponytail then used both hands to perfectly tuck the few hairs that escaped.

She noticed my lusting gaze and decided to properly welcome me to her room by dropping to her knees and enthusiastically sucking me to orgasm. When finished, she completed her hot mommy outfit by feeding her ponytail through the back hole of a baseball cap and putting on tan calf-high boots. She looked hot.

We spent Friday afternoon strolling the streets downtown, holding hands, and stealing kisses the way new lovers do. We talked about everything under the sun. Her effervescent personality and smile was contagious. Every person we interacted with on the streets and in the shops was visibly encouraged by her. She was a joy to spend time with and I found myself falling deeper and deeper in love with her.

I also found myself more and more physically attracted to her if that was possible. The form fitting yoga pants perfectly highlighted her tone thighs, feminine hips, and luscious ass.

As evening approached, we decided on an early casual dinner at a local deli. We both had a cup of soup and split a massive Rueben sandwich that could have easily fed four people. Actually, it did. We took inspiration from the night before and gave over half the sandwich to a homeless couple we saw while walking back toward our hotels.

We once again wound up at the Westin instead of Rebecca's hotel. After being out in the chilly air all afternoon, we thought about going down to the hotel spa for a soak in the hot tub. However, we realized neither one of us had swimming suits and settled for a soak in the much smaller whirlpool bathtub in my room.

We enjoyed the warm water and the feel of the other partner's naked skin against our own. Those tactile stimulations led to another evening of fervent sex with multiple orgasms occurring throughout the hotel room. It began in the whirlpool tub and ultimately concluded with our bodies entangled on the king size bed. Like the night before, we drifted off to sleep with our naked bodies pressed together in each other's arms and my softening cock still in Rebecca's comforting tunnel.

*********

Saturday morning was almost an exact repeat of the previous morning. We woke up, made love while showering, and then Rebecca went back to her hotel and conference while I attended the morning sessions at my conference.

Rebecca was still dressing when I arrived at her hotel room after the sessions were over. This time in a tan sweater dress with a swooping neckline. It ended a few inches above her knees and revealed thick black stocking and black heels. She had obviously gone shopping in anticipation of this weekend. These were definitely not her normal frumpy outfits.

Once again, she took pleasure in pleasuring me with her mouth and tongue. She eagerly swallowed every drop of reward she could milk from me.

After recovering from that mid-Saturday afternoon treat, we decided to visit the Indianapolis Children's Museum upon recommendation of one of the store clerks we talked to the day before. She said that it was a fascinating museum with exhibits and activities for people of all ages, not just kids. She was right. Rebecca and I had a good time playing with all the interactive exhibits.

The only problem was that the place was packed with families and children. We both did the best we could to not ruin the time together but thoughts of our own spouses and children at home were hard to avoid. We only stayed about an hour before deciding to leave for a walk through the downtown Circle City Mall. We spent a couple hours wandering through the shops and enjoying each other's company but it wasn't like the day before. We still had a great time but there was a hint of somberness in our mood. I know I felt it in my soul and I observed Rebecca didn't have her usual bubbly attitude and carefree spring in her step.

We both understood the unspoken depression and didn't feel like a night out in public. We found a Chinese restaurant and ordered take-out to eat in the solace of my hotel. Once back in the room, we unpacked the food and sat in the two armchairs facing the city. We sat in silence for a long time and apathetically poked at the boxed Chinese food on our laps.

Eventually, I couldn't take the awkward elephant in the room any longer and said, "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know." Rebecca answered in a soft, solemn voice.

We sat for several more minutes without motion or speech before I said, "I love you Rebecca. I love you like I've never loved anyone before. Trisha included."

I hesitated a few seconds before I continued, "but I think we both know we can't do this anymore. Our guilt will kill us."

Rebecca began to sob and my stomach began to turn like I was going to be sick. I set my food box on the coffee table between us and sat with my head hung into my hands.

Through her tears, Rebecca said, "I know. I knew from the time I started to fall for you that this couldn't end well. I knew it would hurt us or our families eventually. But, I also knew I loved you and needed you in my life."

She quickly followed her statement with, "I still love you more than you will ever know and I still need you in my life. But, I know it can't be the way it is now."

My eyes began to water and I sat in stillness for a long time just trying to hold myself together. After many patient minutes, Rebecca timidly urged, "Please say something. Please don't shut me out."

I raised my head from my hands and looked at my beautiful companion through tearful eyes. I couldn't speak. Instead, I motioned her over to me. She set her food next to mine on the coffee table and stood to come to me. When in front of me, I guided her down to sit crossways on my lap. She gently sat, kicked her heels off, and collapsed into my arms.

We sat as a single sniffling mass for a very long time. My head buried into shoulder, I softly asked, "What about Jonathan and Trisha? Do we tell them?"

She thought about it for a few moments and hesitantly said into my shoulder, "I know we have to...but I think it's probably best for everyone if we give it some time."

"Ok. It is probably best if we tell them at the same time too. As long as we're neighbors, I won't tell Trisha until you are ready to tell Jonathan."

Rebecca managed to stutter, "Thank you...I'll do the same," before we both began a new wave of tears at the thought of having to face our spouses. We sat huddled in each others arms and sobs as the sun slowly set over the downtown building skyline.