Faith, Friendship, and Passion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked Rebecca's panties and my pants, sport coat, and sweater up off the floor while she was in the bathroom. I set them on the bed and chuckled a little as I saw myself in the wall mirror located over the hotel room desk. There I was standing in my charcoal color knit shirt and black socks, limp cock and hanging balls glistening with a mixture of our orgasm juices.

I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and Rebecca emerged carrying a wet washcloth and folded hand towel. "I love what you do to me but it sure is messy!" she said as she walked toward me. She stood in front of me and lovingly used the washcloth to carefully clean our mess off my body. She then unfolded the hand towel and dried me with just as much care. By the time she was finished, I had begun to grow from the stimulation. She wrapped her hand around it a gave a couple playful tugs before saying, "Not now but treat me right on our date and your chances will be pretty good for later."

I gave her a couple light kisses on the lips before grabbing her panties off the bed. "They're a little damp," I said as I handed them to her.

"Damp? They're soaked! I don't think I'll be wearing these anymore tonight." she said and tossed them back onto the bed. "Can we stop by my hotel room so I can freshen up before dinner?"

"Sure," I said as I picked my clothes off the bed and got dressed. "You actually have a hotel room?"

I moved into the bathroom to wipe my face off and comb my hair as Rebecca looked into the wall mirror over the desk and attempted to fluff her own hair. "Yes," she responded. "Jonathan made the conference reservations for me and one other lady from our church. Luckily, she cancelled at the last minute."

"Would we have seen each other if she came?" I asked from the bathroom.

"I had planned to come over to your conference to surprise you at some point. I just didn't know exactly how or when I would be able to sneak away."

"Are you ready?" I asked as I exited the bathroom.

"Yep." she answered with a smile.

We retraced our steps down the hall and back down the elevator. This time we simply held hands rather than mauling each other. Rebecca left her winter coat in her room so I threw mine over her shoulders for the short walk to her hotel on the other side of the park. Since it was February, it was well past sunset when we stepped outside at about 7:00. The city sparkled with lights in the crisp winter air. We paused for a moment to share a few minutes worth of passionate kisses as we walked beneath a garden arbor that was covered in little twinkle lights.

I could have kissed her there all night had it not been February. We were both cold and moved on across the park toward the Hyatt Regency. Once inside, I told Rebecca I needed to call the girls to tell them goodnight and suggested I just wait for her in the lobby while she freshened up. She agreed and promised to be quick.

Rebecca scurried off toward the elevators while I searched for a relatively quiet place to make my phone call. I found a leather-covered bench in a remote corner of the lobby and spoke to Trisha and the girls for about 20 minutes. I then walked over to the hotel concierge and inquired about the best restaurants within walking distance. He listed about eight or 10 restaurants then made personal recommendation for 3 of his favorites, a steakhouse, an Italian trattoria, and a thai noodle house. I tipped him and made mental note of his walking directions.

After that, I looked at one of the hotel coffee table books for about another 10 minutes before I heard the click-clack of high heels approaching across the lobby's tile floor. I looked up to see Rebecca standing before me and she was absolutely stunning. She had on the same little black dress, stockings, and heels but had tidied up her hair, added a pendant necklace that rested just above the swells of her breasts, and put on just a hint of makeup and lipstick. The slightest bit of color only highlighted her flawless, unblemished complexion. Rebecca possesses natural beauty that few other women in this world have. I repeat, she was absolutely stunning.

She carried a long black dress coat over her arm. I stood to greet her and said, "Wow. You look incredible!"

She smiled and said, "Thank you," as I reached out to take her coat from her arms. I opened her coat and held it behind her so she could slip her arms in the sleeves. After her arms were in the sleeves, I pulled the coat up over her shoulders and asked, "The concierge gave recommendations for steak, Italian or Thai. What do you think?"

"Italian sounds good."

I took her hand, our fingers intertwined, and we walked toward the hotel door. Rebecca was obviously nervous. Her glances toward me were fleeting and avoided direct eye contact. She was also talking at a rapid, non-stop pace about meaningless things we saw on the street...the twinkle of the streetlights, the color of a lady's coat, the faster than normal flashing of the crosswalk symbol, etc. I occasionally commented on one of her topics but largely just remained silent and listened.

We arrived at the trattoria after walking just a few blocks. A young doorman ushered us in the door where an older, gray-haired gentleman immediately greeted us. He asked if anyone else would be joining us as he took our coats then led us into the very small, dark dining room. There were only around fifteen tables in the entire place. Actually, the tables were horseshoe shaped booths that lined both sides of the long, narrow room. Each booth was divided by partial walls and velvet curtains from its adjacent booths. When seated on the crushed velvet booth benches, the only other patrons visible would be those in the booth directly opposite across the narrow room. The ambiance was decidedly old school and I remember thinking I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mob boss sitting in the back corner booth.

The host led us midway back into the dining room and sat us at one of the horseshoe shaped booths. He thanked us for joining them and returned to the front of the restaurant. Immediately after the first gentleman left, a second older, gray-haired man approached us and jovially greeted us. After initial pleasantries, he continued by saying, "I don't believe we have had the pleasure of serving you before. Thank you for joining us. If I may, I would like to share tonight's menu with you and assist you with your drink selections."

Rebecca and I both nodded affirmatively and he continued by explaining that all dishes are served "la familia". He described a half dozen dishes then offered to step away for a few moments while we discussed. While he did, a younger man in his mid-twenties approached with a glass pitcher of ice water, a steaming round loaf of bread, a green glass bottle of what appeared to be olive oil, and a large pepper grinder. Without a word, he placed the bread on the table then poured olive oil into a small dish that was already on the table. He ground some pepper into the dish of olive oil and filled empty water glasses that were awaiting him on the table.

Rebecca and I discussed the menu selections while we watched the young man's well-trained motions unfold before us. We were both leaning toward one of two options and decided that we would ask our waiter for his recommendation. From my position on the horseshoe shaped bench, I could see he was standing a courteous distance away near the small bar. He noticed my glance and was quickly at the table to inquire if we had questions. I said, "The morel mushroom ravioli and the pork and spinach cannelloni both sound interesting to us. Which would you suggest?"

He responded quickly and confidently, "We only offer the morel ravioli when our local mushroom farm partner has an excellent quality crop. It is the best selection on the menu tonight."

"Great." I said.

"May I bring you wine or cocktail pairings with your courses?"

I looked at Rebecca who just sat and smiled. "Wine would be great."

He turned away and walked to the back of the dining room toward the kitchen door.

The curvature of the small horseshoe booth allowed Rebecca and I to sit closely while being angled toward each other for conversation. Rebecca was smiling but once again avoided direct eye contact with me. I reached under the table to take her hand in mine and said, "What's wrong? You seem nervous."

"I'm sorry," she said quietly.

"It's nothing to be sorry about. What's on your mind?"

"This is our first time alone together to just talk. I'm nervous that you won't like the real me."

"What?" I countered rhetorically. "We have done a lot of talking about some pretty serious topics over the last few years. Have you always been honest with me?"

Rebecca looked down at the table and meekly said, "Yes."

"Then there is nothing to be nervous about. I already fell in love with the real you."

I paused for a moment while Rebecca continued to look down. I then added, "I know we haven't spent time together like this before but I'm thankful we are. I already know I love you. That isn't going to change."

I put my hand to Rebecca's cheek, turned her face toward me, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. We sat in silence for a few moments before I felt Rebecca's hand rest gently on the top of my thigh. She then looked me in the eyes for the first time of the evening and offered a sincere, "Thank you. I love you, too."

I asked about the biblical history conference and she gradually began loosening up while describing some of the session topics. While she was talking, the gray-haired server returned with a large bowl of Caesar salad and two glasses of white wine. He placed all on the table and then hand grated cheese over the salad from a fist-sized block of Parmesan. I glanced at Rebecca to see her staring with a horrified look at the four large anchovies arranged on top of the salad. I couldn't keep myself from laughing out loud and received a teasing kick beneath the table.

The server understood what was happening and made a quick-witted comment in a thick Italian accent, "I promise the cheese is top quality." He then took the serving spoons in hand, pushed the anchovies off to one side of the bowl, and placed heaping portions onto salad plates he had set before us. The salad was easily large enough for four people and the serving bowl was still quite full.

We continued talking about Rebecca's conference as we enjoyed the Caesar, hot bread, and wine. At one point, I jokingly asked, "What are your intentions here? Did you come here this weekend to go the conference or to hold me as your toy in your hotel room?"

She smirked and somewhat seriously said, "Both. There are a couple seminars I really would like to see but, aside from those, I want to spend as much time as possible with you. However, I know you are here for work and may not be able to get a way much."

"The most important sessions for me were last night and today. There is one more session I should go to Saturday morning but I could easily skip the rest."

We talked through the conference schedules some more and eventually concluded that we would both attend our respective conferences during the mornings on Friday and Saturday then meet for lunch and to spend the afternoons and evenings together.

Our server returned just as we were finishing that topic and carried a tray containing clean dinner plates, two glasses of a different white wine, a huge platter of ravioli, and a block of cheese for grating. Rebecca and I both pushed our salad plates aside to allow him space to set our new dinner plates. He then placed the platter of ravioli on the table, grated some of the cheese, and served large portions onto our dinner plates. Like with the salad, an abundant amount of ravioli remained on the original platter after he finished serving us.

The morel mushroom ravioli was absolutely unbelievable. We both raved about it to each other as we took our first several bites. After the initial gastronomic pleasure passed, conversation turned deeper when Rebecca asked about my viewpoints on a series of social and theological issues. We both shared our opinions and discovered that we saw eye to eye on nearly every topic.

Eventually, the topics evolved into our deepest feelings about personal insecurities. Rebecca offered several examples that could all be attributed to lack of self-confidence and emotional reliance on Jonathan for her self worth. We talked about self worth being rooted in God rather than in other people. We also talked about that being simple in concept but difficult in practice.

I reassured her that she had tremendous value to everyone she met. She was kind, generous, intelligent, engaging, and incredibly beautiful. Her pure heart and magnetic personality were truly gifts to everyone she interacted with. I know it sounded overly sappy but it was true and I sincerely meant every word. Beneath the table, Rebecca again placed her hand on the top of my thigh and slowly caressed as our eating slowed.

We each took our last few bites and signaled surrender to the volume of food by setting down our forks. Shortly thereafter, the young server whisked away our used plates followed promptly by the older server carrying a very large slice of flourless chocolate cake drenched in raspberry sauce. It too was delicious but we were too full to enjoy. We ate about a quarter of the cake before setting our forks down for the last time.

Upon seeing we were finished, the older server offered the bill and took away the partially eaten cake. After paying, we stood and walked toward the front door where we were met by the host who first greeted us. He handed me my coat and held Rebecca's for her to put on. To our surprise, he then presented us with a large brown paper bag containing our uneaten portions of salad, ravioli, and cake. As he did so, he suggested, "If you prefer not to take it home, we are happy to donate it to the homeless on your behalf."

Rebecca and I looked at each other and I could tell we were both thinking the same thing. We passed two homeless gentlemen on our walk to the restaurant. I smiled at her then Rebecca said, "Thank you but we will take it with us." We thanked the host profusely for the excellent experience and I left a generous tip in his fishbowl jar.

We slowly retraced our steps hand in hand back toward our hotels. After dropping off the bag of food to the two homeless gentlemen, we decided to walk through the park between our hotels. Conversation flowed freely and we found ourselves on a bench beneath an arbor covered in twinkle lights.

It was almost 9:30 and the air outside was quite cold but we were so focused on each other that we didn't notice. Eventually, talking led to short kisses that led to longer kisses, which led to passionate lip-locking, tongue swirling kisses. Rebecca's hand began caressing the top of my thigh like she had at the restaurant. However, unlike under the table, she continued beyond the top of my thigh and slowly moved her hand toward the inside of my thigh. Before long, she was using her fingertips to trace the outline of my stiffening tool that was beginning to extend down my pants leg.

I couldn't take it any more and I broke our kiss long enough to ask, "My room or yours?"

We kissed frantically for another few moments before Rebecca breathlessly answered, "Yours."

We stood and Rebecca laughed as I tried to arrange myself to make the bulge in my pants less obvious. I took her hand and we slowly walked through the park toward my hotel. Luckily, my problem had mostly subsided before we arrived in the lobby. We took the elevator up to the 14th floor and, unlike earlier in the afternoon, managed to act like mature adults rather than hormone-laden teenagers.

Once in the room, everything was bathed in a soft glow of streetlight coming in from the windows. I took Rebecca's coat and hung it in the closet. She walked over to the windows while I took my coat and sweater off and hung them in the closet. When finished, I turned to see her petite frame silhouetted by the city lights beyond. Once again I was completely struck by her beauty.

I walked over to stand behind her. I wrapped my arms around her from behind which she then covered with hers. We stood silently for several minutes just enjoying the view and the feel of being in each other's arms. At one point, Rebecca turned her head to look back at me. I turned my head toward her and we began awkwardly kissing in that contorted position. It didn't work very well and we turned to face each other.

Our kissing was slow and passionate while our hands explored each other's bodies over our clothing. We naturally tipped our heads in opposite directions to allow us to open our mouths further and kiss as deeply as we could. I stuck my tongue out and brushed her bottom lip. Rebecca returned the pleasure with her tongue on our next kiss. Soon our tongues were tangled together in passion and I felt my soft cock starting to expand.

As we kissed, Rebecca placed her hands flat on my chest. I could feel her fingers tense with each kiss. My hands moved from her small waist upward to feel the soft skin of her shoulders interrupted only by the thin spaghetti straps of her dress. Her hands slid down my torso and began to pull my shirttails from beneath my waistband. Once free she lifted the bottom of my knit undershirt up toward my chest. I took the hint and took my hands off her shoulders long enough to lift the shirt up and over my head.

I threw it on the floor then guided her to sit in one of two armchairs arranged to overlook the city view outside the windows. I kneeled in front of her and put my hands on her stocking covered knees. She looked down at me eagerly when I ran my hands up and down the inside of her stocking covered calves and then upward to her knees. When I reached them, Rebecca expectantly opened them wider. Her chest was now visibly heaving up and down in anticipation with each breath she took.

I moved from her knees to slowly slide my hands along the top of her thighs and under her dress to where the lace stocking tops were. My fingers slowly traced the division between the lace stocking tops and her incredibly soft skin. Rebecca closed her eyes, let out a soft moan, and then looked down at me with a look of anticipation. I moved to the outside of her thighs and further under her dress until I held her hips in my hands. I could feel the thin silk straps of her panties with my fingertips. With her legs still open for me, I raised the bottom of her dress back toward her to reveal panties with a small black silk triangle and thin silk straps. I very clearly remembered these were the panties she had on during our very first sexual encounter after dinner at my house. Once again, the center of the black triangle was visibly darker from her moisture. Her growing scent was intoxicating.

I hooked my fingers under the thin silk straps and then gently pulled toward me. Without a word, Rebecca closed her legs slightly and lifted her hips. I slid the panties down her thighs toward me, over her knees and heels, and let them drop to the floor. As soon as she was free of the panties, Rebecca opened her legs widely to reveal her swollen and dripping wet labia that were naturally spread wide. I leaned forward and placed light kisses on her inner thighs just below her sex. Rebecca gasped softly and began to make small rocking motions with her hips.

I leaned further forward and placed a light kiss on first her right lip and then her left. Rebecca gasped sharply this time and placed her hands on the top of my head. Starting at the bottom of her opening where droplets of her fluid were collecting, I ran the tip of my tongue up her right lip and then did the same for the left. Her sweet, musky taste was just as good as I remembered it.