Family Friendly Ch. 05

Story Info
The weekend ends, mom and daughter continue their games.
11.5k words
4.59
28k
24

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: As always, read the earlier parts first.

***

Joel woke, lying on his right side, his daughter Mei Lin sleeping on his arm, facing away from her. He checked behind him for his Wife Naomi or sister-in-law Chiharu. Neither was there, nor on the other side of his daughter. He placed his free hand on Mei Lin's bare shoulder and let it slowly travel down her arm and under the sheets.

"Mmm, good morning, daddy," she responded without turning over. He pulled her closer to him and became aware that already her little pussy was warming up. He felt the heat radiating onto his morning wood.

"Where are your mom and Chiharu?" he asked her.

She now turned to face him, struggling awkwardly at first before cutely plopping back down on his arm. "Oh, making breakfast. You're a lucky daddy, you know, having such a nice family."

He kissed her lightly on the lips. "Oh, I know, sweetie. All except my lazybones daughter who likes to sleep in as much as I do, apparently."

"Don't be silly," she said, turning back over to face away from him. "I wasn't sleeping, just waiting for you to wake up and fuck me again."

"Well, I'm sorry I kept you waiting," he said. He forcefully drew her back towards him, his erect member coming to rest snugly between her thighs. He manipulated the two of them slightly to expose her pussy to him more directly. She responded by moving her hips, rubbing herself along his shaft, leaving her already copious juices on him.

"Come on, daddy, don't make me wait any more..."

Any other time, he might have taken his time and teased her more, but with a morning fuck he was happy to be in and out. He raised her leg a bit with one arm to give himself better access, then probed with his cock until it found her tight entrance. Pushing gently but forcefully, he entered her waiting cunt.

Her tight hole still resisted being penetrated by such a large rod but by no she had learned to relax and take him naturally. She let out a deep breath as he entered her more fully and his hands made their way up her body. His left hand found her perfect little tits and he began to play with them idly while he pumped in and out of her. His right hand meanwhile reached under her, his arm wrapping around her thin neck.

"Mmm, yeah, daddy, fuck me just like that. Fuck your little girl," she responded, her hips working in tandem with his to get his big cock deeper with every stroke.

"You like that, baby?" he asked her, "You like daddy's big cock inside you?"

"Oh, yes, daddy, your cock feels so good inside me," she managed between gasps. "It fills your little girl's cunt up so good."

"Rub your clit, baby," he commanded, "Rub your clit and cum for daddy."

"Mmm," she moaned, complying with his command. Their hips moved together and he could feel them both building to a quick orgasm. "Fuck me, daddy, fuck your little girl just like that. Oh, god that's good! I'm going to cum for you, daddy!"

"That's it, baby, cum for daddy like a good girl. Cum all over his big dick."

She did just that, her hips jerking suddenly back and forth. She buried her face in his arm and screamed her orgasm into his flesh. Her tight little twat spasmed around his dick and he sped up his humping, trying to get himself there to match her.

"Come on, baby, milk daddy's cock with your little twat. Make daddy cum."

She pushed against him harder now, with the full force of her little body and he felt a surge of cum make its way from his balls, up his shaft and finally out into her waiting cunt. "Oh, yesssss" he said, pumping hard a few times, shooting his load deep into her.

They lay there for a few minutes in each others' arms, breathing heavily, his cock slowly deflating until it fell out of her pussy with a "plop" sound. She finally said, "Ah, worth the wait," and turned over, propping herself up on her elbow to look at Joel. "Now I'm hungry. Let's go get breakfast, dad." She hopped out of bed and found a big t-shirt in one of the drawers of her mother's dresser, which she threw on before heading out the door and downstairs. He followed soon after, pulling on a pair of boxer briefs.

Downstairs they found Chiharu and Naomi idly sipping coffee and chatting in various states of undress, emptied plates in front of them. Two plates of their own were on set on the table. "You took so long that it's probably cold by now," Naomi said grumpily as Joel poured two mugs of coffee.

"Sorry, but, you know, the best part of waking up and all," he replied, sitting down and passing his daughter one of the mugs before sipping his own.

"I don't think the jingle goes 'the best part of waking up is a daughter there to fuck'," Chiharu chimed in.

"Maybe it should," he replied.

Mei Lin, taking a break from voraciously eating her breakfast sang, "How about, 'the best part of waking up is fucking in the butt'?"

Naomi echoed her with "'...a big, fat cock to suck'?"

"'...a family full of sluts'?" Chiharu added another.

"A family full of clever and musical sluts, it seems," Joel said. "I'm sad you have to leave, Chiharu. I feel like we just got started."

"Well, that's the good news," she replied. "I already told Naomi, but you two sleepyheads were still upstairs. I'm getting transferred to the office down here, so I'm actually going to be moving closer soon, and then we can see each other so much you'll get sick of me."

"Eeeee!" Mei Lin literally squealed. "That's so great! We can hang out all the time!"

"I know!" she replied, seemingly to Joel half sarcastically. "I can't wait to steal your girlfriend Nessa from you."

Mei Lin's face scrunched up into a cute little scowl before the reply came to her. "I'll just have to suck your dick so much you won't even want to."

"Aww, I see you aren't as generous as your parents are. You should really learn to share, baby," Chiharu said to her niece. "In any case, I am going to be bringing a girlfriend of my own, so I suppose I might be too busy, anyway."

"You have a girlfriend?" Naomi asked, surprised. "I can't wait to meet her. What's her name?"

"By 'meet', you mean 'fuck', right?" Chiharu joked. "Her name is Nancy, and you're going to love her. I met her at a support group for trans girls a few months ago and things are serious enough now that she wants to stick with me for the move. She can't wait to meet you all. I've told her so much about you."

"Told her how much?" Joel thought, but he said, "Only good things, I hope..."

***

Naomi had elected to go with her sister to help her get ready for the big move and, Joel suspected, to 'meet' Nancy before anyone else in the family had a chance to. The sisters packed, enough for Naomi to stay a few days, and Joel and Mei Lin saw them off.

"Now be a good girl for your dad while I'm gone," Naomi sarcastically chided her daughter at the door. "You know he's getting too old for your kind of trouble."

"Oh, mom, you know I'm always good..." she bit her lip devilishly.

"That's what I'm worried about..." Joel added. "See you in a few days. Don't have too much fun without me." The girls headed out, leaving him alone with his daughter.

"So, daddy, Nessa's going to sleep over tonight," she said, turning to him.

"I remember when you used to ask permission for these things. Maybe you two should think about finding an apartment together like real college girlfriends." He plopped down on the couch.

"Oh, daddy, why would we ever want to move away from you?" She stuck out her tongue at him. "Anyway we're studying together tonight, like real college girls, so you should be happy. We have some math to do and a big biology exam."

"I never said I wasn't happy about it. Maybe I should join your little study session, huh?" He winked at her.

"No way, daddy, we are going to order in and talk about boys and you would eat all our food and be so bored. Why don't you see if Maya has any plans? She's probably been dying for some non-Nessa company this weekend." Mei Lin shuffled off upstairs, leaving Joel to consider the suggestion.

A phone call confirmed Mei Lin's suggestion and the plan was made. Joel would go over to dinner at Maya's while Nessa stayed over. After a few hours of lounging and working around the house, he headed over, bottle of wine in hand, already imagining his 'dinner' with Maya. It had been far too long, although he couldn't complain about the weekend that had kept him away.

When he arrived, he thought he could hear shouting from inside. He rang the doorbell and was greeted by a grumpy-looking Nessa. "Hey, Mr. A.," she said, not her usual chipper self.

"Did I interrupt something?" he asked, looking over her shoulder for tonight's partner.

"Nothing interesting," she replied. "Just the usual, my mom being a huge bitch."

"That's not a very nice thing to say about my date for the evening," he said. "And someone's going to have to wash your mouth out with soap."

"I'd rather they use something else," she winked. "Anyway, have fun with my mom the bitch. I'd better get going to see your daughter. We're going to have a lot of studying to do tonight."

"Oh, yeah, I hear it's a big biology exam you have. Don't spend all your time on human anatomy, now," he chided her.

"I wish," she said. "It's history tonight." She let him in and picked up some textbooks from a table near the door. "I'm sure you're going to have more fun than I will; mom tends to be less of a cunt to other people than she is to me." She turned and exited through the door before he had a chance to reply.

"Maya?" he asked to the seemingly empty house. He locked the door and checked to see Nessa walking away, towards his house. He remarked to himself about hating to see her go but loving to watch her leave.

"Up here, baby!" came the reply. He started up the stairs and the voice came again before he reached the top, "I take it that was my charming daughter leaving?"

"Yeah, she just left, and I locked the front door behind her if that's what you are wondering about," he replied, mind already on the night's activities.

"Good," Maya said, appearing from her bedroom doorway at the top of the stairs, having apparently been stripping down to her bra and panties. "Then we can get started right away."

"I brought wine," he said, raising the bottle as he reached the top of the stairs. He came close to her and kissed her, her arms wrapping around him.

"How considerate," she replied. "I'm sure it will pair nicely with your cum. Now stop wasting time and give me that big cock." She grabbed his belt and pulled him into the bedroom. He was barely able to close the door behind them before she dragged him to the bed.

Stopping at the foot of the bed, she dropped to her knees and undid his belt, then pulled down his pants and underwear one motion. His cock was already growing hard and it popped out and nearly smacked her on the face.

"That's what I've been waiting for," she said and greedily took his dick into her mouth. She wasted little time teasing it, almost directly going to face fucking herself on his rod, hungrily trying to feed as much of his long, thick member down her throat as she could.

"Oh, yes, baby, suck my cock just like that," he said, moving his hips to ease the throat fucking.

She broke off the blowjob suddenly and spit a large glob of saliva onto the shaft of his dick, then worked the spit up and down his shaft. "I just want this monster lubricated. I need your cock in my pussy like yesterday," she said, looking up at him.

She got to her feet and lay back on the bed, her legs dangling off the edge on either side of him. He wasted no time pulling down her panties to reveal a shaved pussy already glistening with wetness. He came closer, forcing her legs apart around him. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down her slit a few times for extra lubrication, but he was also in no mood for foreplay. He jammed his cock into her pussy hole hard.

"Oh, fuck!" she almost screamed at the intrusion. He immediately started pumping in and out of her hard. "Oh, yeah, gimme that fat cock! Tear up my cunt!"

Joel could already feel the first load of cum building in his balls. He couldn't believe he was already having to hold back to let her cum first, but he could tell she was going to get there soon. Her pussy juices dripped down his balls every time they slapped against her ample ass cheeks. He grabbed one of her legs and brought it up to his face, kissing all along it, his other hand gripping her tit through the bra they hadn't bothered removing. "Oh, fuck your cunt is so good," he cried.

"Fuck me harder, baby," she replied between loud breaths. "Give me that big fat cock and make me cum. Come on, baby, fuck me!"

He let go of her tit and grabbed her other leg, pulling it up into the air. He climb onto the bed on his knees and pushed her back a bit, never letting his cock stop pumping into her. He pushed her legs back towards her chest, bending her in the middle and lifting her ass off the bed, putting himself now on top of her. He now pumped away with gravity on his side, every insertion forcing him to the deepest depths of her pussy.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she stammered, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." Drool was dripping out of the corners of her mouth and her breathing was heavier than ever. Her hands clinched the sheets as she steadied herself for a huge orgasm. With one last deep thrust, he buried himself fully into her, his balls slapping against her, and she went crazy, her body racked with pleasure. Her whole body shook and Joel joined her in ecstasy.

"Fuck!" he shouted, and his cock shot off a wad of cum into her, "fuck!" again and again, each exclamation followed quickly by a rocket of cum into her deepest parts. "Oh, god," he finally finished and allowed himself to fall over onto the bed, leaving their combined juices gushing from her as her legs fell back to the sheets.

"That was fun," Maya said, catching her breath. "Dinner and then round two?"

"And then round three..." he added, "but yes, dinner first. I need to restock on cum after that."

"You had better," she replied. "I still have two more holes to fill, white boy."

***

Naomi was ready for another shower and a glass of something to relax with by the time they arrived at Chiharu's apartment building. She was excited to meet Nancy, though, and that kept her going. She kept thinking how nice it was going to be not to have to endure the trip back and forth every time she got an urge to suck her sister's cock the whole trip.

Upon entering the familiar environs of the apartment, they were greeted by Nancy, who looked even better to Naomi's eyes than her sister had described. She was only an inch or so taller than Naomi and fit looking, though not especially thin. Her blonde hair complimented her pale white skin and blue eyes. Naomi thought she must not be the only sister who was so into white cocks. She couldn't wait to see that cock, which she could hardly believe such a cute and girlish girl had, but she was already making plans on how that would happen, hopefully tonight. But first, a little rest.

"Chichi! You're back!" Nancy practically squealed. The cute voice and ridiculous nickname pleased Naomi and reminded her of her daughter. Her mind drifted briefly back home, where she imagined what tricks that girl was getting up to without her. Not that she minded, but she thought she would be able to improve any of Mei Lin's more devious schemes.

"Chichi, huh?" Naomi teased her sister, who ignored her gaze. "You must be Nancy! Chichi here was telling me all about you on the ride, but she kept you a secret from me until today. Why would she do that with such a lovely girlfriend?"

"I don't know, probably she was worried that you might steal me away from her," Nancy said, almost giggling. "She told me all about you, Naomi, so I know to watch myself. But you two must be tired. Relax and we'll deal with your stuff later. I was just getting dinner ready, and dipping into the wine. Care to join me?"

"Nancy, I really see why Chichi likes you, already. Cooking dinner and offering wine? If I weren't already married..." Naomi replied. Chiharu, seemingly less than pleased began taking their things to another room to be unpacked.

"...you'd what?" Nancy completed the sentence, raising her eyebrows in an exaggeratedly suggestive manner, before skipping off to the kitchen to fetch some wine.

"She'd do nothing," interrupted Chiharu, returning from another room without Naomi's things. "She knows enough to keep her claws off my girl."

Nancy popped back in with a bottle in one hand and two glasses in the other. "Oh, Chichi, you're so cute when you're jealous." She poured the glasses as Naomi and Chiharu sat on a chair and a couch, respectively, then scuttled back to the kitchen.

"I can't wait to hear how your weekend was," Nancy called from the other room. Naomi looked over at her sister and raised her eyebrows, giving a sly smile. Chiharu returned her gaze icily.

"Oh, it was nothing you'd be interested in, just family stuff," she replied. Naomi's smile grew bigger.

"Oh, don't let her undersell it. We always have a lot of fun as a family and I'm really looking forward to you being able to join us."

***

After a few quick bites and a few glasses of wine, Joel and Maya were ready for another round and raced back up the stairs. "Should I unlock the front door in case Nessa comes back early for some reason?" he asked as they entered the bedroom.

"Are you kidding?" she replied, "That girl is not coming back tonight for any reason. Besides, she knows how to use the back door."

"Like mother, like daughter, I guess," he joked.

"Enough terrible jokes," she said, climbing on the bed and stripping off what little she had on, "more cock." He followed her lead and stripped fully, his cock already springing to life before him as he approached the bed.

When he got there, he pushed her back onto her back and straddled her chest, leaving his dick pointed right at her mouth. "Suck it," he said matter-of-factly. She obeyed, craning her neck up and taking the head into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and forced himself further inside her. "That's it, like that, bitch..."

He pulled his dick out of her mouth and she relaxed, letting her head fall back onto the pillow. "I was just getting started," she said, disappointed, but he got up and turned around, lying back down in a 69 position on top of her.

"So was I," he said, "so get back to sucking that dick." He spread her legs apart as she took his cock back into her mouth. He didn't feel like going easy on her and started fucking her face. He could hear her gagging but she didn't seem to mind, as he suspected. "Mmm, what a nice pussy we have here," he said, and leaned his head down, his tongue flicking out to begin teasing her.

She responded by moving her hips, trying to coax his tongue to her clit, but he continued to tease her, licking up and down her lips, kissing her thighs, and running his fingers up and down her legs and ass. Her hips moved more and more furiously, and finally he relented, his tongue finding her clit and flicking it, slowly at first, and then faster. When her hips settled down, he went back to teasing her, licking again at her pussy lips and pulling them apart with his fingers to expose the sticky pink inside.

With a cough she spit out his cock. "Ooh, you naughty boy..." she said, "if that's how you want to play..." He continued licking her, teasing her hole with his tongue as he felt a spit covered finger begin to trace the ring of his asshole. He chuckled to himself and began lapping at her clit again.

"Mmm, that's more like it," came her voice, "but it's too late now." Taking his cock back in her mouth, she pushed a finger up his asshole. He enjoyed the intrusion and sped up his licking, which elicited a moan from Maya. He decided he liked this game of one-upsmanship and began teasing her cunt hole with his index finger while she slowly finger fucked his ass. He drove his finger into her and she reacted by gagging a bit more on his cock and speeding the pace of her finger fucking. After a few strokes he pulled his index finger out and replaced it with his middle finger. She moved her hips to match the motion of his finger and he could tell she was building to an orgasm as he tried to jam his dick further down her throat with each thrust.