Family Friendly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing Nancy deeply, she reached down between her thighs, which were now thoroughly soaked and grabbed the throbbing cock. It felt ready to explode in her hand and she wasted no time impaling herself on it. It felt so good she almost came right then, but she wanted more. She broke the kiss, letting a strand of spit hang across the gap from her mouth to Nancy's, and then turned her head back to her sister.

"Please," she begged, "you know what I need."

"Oh, I know," Chiharu replied, walking forward on her knees. Chiharu forcibly turned her sister's head back to her lover and shoved their faces together again. Naomi's tongue plunged past the other girl's teeth, desperately trying to fuck her mouth.

Naomi felt the familiar teasing of her sister's cock head on her asshole and tried to push back onto it while keeping the other cock buried in her twat, but Chiharu seemed interested only in teasing her. "Beg for it," she taunted Naomi.

Breaking the kiss again, she pleaded, "please, please fuck me. I need your fat cock inside me."

"Well, because you asked so nicely..." Chiharu teased. Naomi braced for the familiar intrusion of a dick into her anal cavity, but instead felt her sister's cock pressing up against her pussy, somehow trying to force itself into the space between Nancy's dick and the walls of her vagina.

"Oh god, oh fuck," was all she could stammer when she realized what was happening. Her sister grunted behind her and forced her way inside the cramped cunt. The head slipped in, then gradually the shaft. Naomi's pussy screamed at her. She felt so amazingly full, stretched to her limits. "Oh god oh shit oh fuck" she continued to stammer as Chiharu and now Nancy began to pump their cocks in and out of her twat in a slow, methodical rhythm.

"There you go," Chiharu teased her, "that's what you needed, you little slut."

Naomi couldn't argue. She nearly blacked out from the sensation, the mix of pleasure and pain unlike anything else. She tried to kiss Nancy but even her tongue wouldn't work right and she simply slobbered, spit dripping from her mouth. In her mind all she could see was two fat cocks grinding against each other, stretching out her sopping wet cunt. She came hard, screaming out a string of incoherent "oh fucks" and "oh shits."

Nearly as soon as she was finished, she heard as if in the distance Nancy shout, "Oh fuck baby, I'm coming! I'm going to cum on your dick!"

Naomi felt what could only be described as an explosion of hot sticky cum in her cunt, and the sensation sent her reeling into another body-shaking orgasm. Once she regained her senses, she became vaguely aware of the trickle of cum dripping out of her twat as Nancy's cock grew soft inside her.

Chiharu announced her own orgasm by simply pulling her sister's limp body up towards her and locking her mouth on Naomi's neck while slamming her cock deeply inside her pussy. Naomi felt a few hot spurts of cum inside her before all three of them collapsed in a sweaty, cummy mess, and she immediately passed out.

***

After round three, Joel had decided his balls were probably too empty for more, and so he left Maya, who was dozing contentedly with a belly full of cum. He practically staggered the short distance home, exhausted and perhaps a little drunk. Upon climbing the stairs, he heard the familiar sounds of his daughter and her girlfriend through the door of the bedroom they frequently shared and decided to turn in without interrupting them. He almost fell asleep in the shower, and once he was dried off, fell over onto the bed without bothering to put anything on and drifted off to sleep.

He awoke far too soon, what his internal clock told him must only be a few hours later, but couldn't see anything. As he came to, he recognized the texture of a blindfold over his eyes. Between that and the darkness of the room, he was fully blind. He was also unsurprised to find he had been sleeping uncomfortably with his hands tied to the bedposts behind him, his arms stretched out above his head.

"I thought we were done with these games, Mei Lin," he said to the darkness.

No response came. "Ok, well, I'm not sure how much you will get out of me, but go ahead."

"Alright, sweetheart, good game, but remember how we're supposed to set up a safe word?" His tone remained jovial, but he was beginning to wonder about his daughter's plan here.

"I'm not your sweetheart," came the reply, and not in Mei Lin's voice. "And you don't get a safe word tonight." He recognized the voice now.

"Nessa..." he said, "so I'm guessing Mei Mei got you into this stuff. You here, Mei Mei?"

"She's here," Nessa replied. "But she's not part of this. She's just going to watch. What's the matter? Am I not enough for you?"

"Ah, I see," he said, "Don't worry about that, sweetheart, you're more than enough."

"Oh, yeah?" Nessa's voice came back, hard-edged. "Then why did you spend all night fucking my bitch mom?"

"Wow, jealous, huh?" he continued to try to joke, but something in her voice and the fact that Mei Lin hadn't chimed at all made him worry.

Nessa ignored the question. "So which of my mom's holes did you like fucking the most?" she asked. She paused, silently, and Joel felt her fingers and the familiar cold, slimy sensation of lube being applied to his asshole. His legs weren't tied as far as he could tell, but he decided against fighting back just yet. "Her pussy?" she continued, now massaging the lube into his ass, "Her bitch mouth?" His butt clenched slightly at the cold sensation. "Or was it her ASS?"

With the word ass, Nessa jammed two fingers inside him. His butt fought violently against the intrusion, but he tried to ignore the pain and relax, gradually getting used to the sensation. Regaining his composure, he said, "Oh, I don't know if I could choose just one..."

"Your daughter told me you were an anal freak," Nessa continued coolly, ignoring his response. "She told me you like to fuck girls' assholes, that you like to lick them, and that you even like taking cocks up your own ass." Her free hand ministered lightly to his cock, bringing it to a partial erection as she spoke. "I can see you really are a freak. You're getting hard just from me fingering your nasty asshole."

He wasn't sure what was going on at this point, so he remained silent. She continued, "Your daddy really is a pervert, isn't he?" Joel could hear Mei Lin's muffled affirmative response. It sounded as if something had been stuffed in her mouth.

"Well, since this pervert fucked my mom in the ass, I'm going to return the favor," she said. "And he's going to like it so much that he's going to cum for me. Then maybe he'll know who and who not to fuck with."

"It's whom," he corrected her, now resigned to what was happening.

"But first I'm going to shut up that smart mouth that that bitch seems to like so much," she replied, annoyance in her voice. He felt her fingers withdraw from his ass, which closed up in relief, and approach his face. What felt like one of his wife's strap-ons fell onto his lips.

"Suck it," she said. He didn't actually mind doing it, but he ignored her command until she forced the hard rubber head into his mouth. "You had better get it lubed up good because it's going in your ass next," she said. She forced it far enough into his mouth to make him gag a few time before pulling it out.

"Well," he said, between gasps, "not good. Lubed up well."

"Fuck you," she said, and he felt her move angrily back to between his legs. She awkwardly fumbled with his legs, finally getting them up on her shoulders, where he notably cooperated in keeping them throughout the process.

She seemed to be somewhat experienced with a strap-on at least, he noted, as she aimed the head at his asshole. He tried to relax as he anticipated the intrusion, but it was sudden and rough. He grunted in pain with her initial thrust, but she gradually worked into a rhythm which came to be pleasant.

She strained as she pumped into him, clearly not used to being in this type of position. "You like that, ugh, bitch?" she taunted him.

"Not bad," he said, "for a beginner."

She replied with angrier thrusts into his ass. He was glad that this wasn't his first experience being pegged and he lay back and enjoyed it. He began to notice the sloppy way in which he'd been tied up; it felt like sheets or maybe clothing had been made into a makeshift rope, which loosened slightly with every thrust. Odd that she didn't just use the handcuffs Mei Lin was so fond of, he thought.

Nessa stopped pounding his ass momentarily. "Come here," she said, her voice seeming to be directed across the room. "Since you're both such buttfuck freaks, I'm sure you'll enjoy this, too." He heard a bit of commotion and felt the weight of another person climb on the bed. The muffled reply told him it was his daughter.

Nessa pulled the rubber cock from his ass and he felt her move back towards his face while Mei Lin took up her position. His daughter was much more practiced, evidently, or maybe Nessa was helping her; he still couldn't see anything. She quickly got his legs up and her own artificial cock wedged into his butthole, although Nessa's ministrations no doubt helped, he thought.

He then felt Nessa's strap on land on his lips again. "Taste your ass, bitch," was all she said. Again he silently protested until she shoved it into his mouth. "Whose ass tastes better, yours or Maya's?" He couldn't reply with the strap-on in his mouth and so he merely shrugged, feeling how loose the ties had become while Mei Lin worked up a steady rhythm in and out of his butt.

Nessa, now seemingly frustrated that he had not cum yet, grabbed his dick violently, and he felt her bend over more to feed him her cock more easily. She awkwardly humped at his face while shouting, "Suck my cock, bitch, suck it!"

Though he was sort of enjoying the sensation, he realized now was the time. Pulling hard on the cords binding him, he easily freed his hands and pushed Nessa off him. She was small enough that he could throw her around like a rag doll had he wanted to, but he simply pushed her onto her back on the bed. In the confusion, Mei Lin's strap-on popped out of his ass.

Taking advantage of Nessa's surprise, he rolled over quickly and clambered on top of her, quickly pinning both her arms down against her naked chest. With his free hand, he removed the blindfold.

"I liked your little game," he said, staring directly into her wide eyes. She said nothing in response, her mouth hanging open as if the words wouldn't form. "Now let's play one of mine." He kissed her passionately on the lips, broke the kiss and looked over to see his daughter on her knees, a ball gag in her mouth, naked except for a strap-o, and with her hands behind her back, he guessed in handcuffs. She was watching them intently. "This game," he said, still examining his daughter, "is called master and slave."

He turned back to Nessa, who craned her neck to kiss him, and when he broke the kiss again, he saw her lick her lips, but she remained wordless. He got off her and pulled her into a more natural position, placing her head on the pillows where his had been a minute before. With practiced skill he removed the strap-on from her with one hand.

"So here are the rules of the game," he said, meeting her intense stare. "I'll be the master. From now on, I will fuck you whenever I want, and I will fuck your mom whenever I want and I will fuck anyone I want whenever I want. Do you understand?" Nessa nodded silently and he ran a hand down her lithe body. "You'll be the slave. Do you know what the slave does?"

"Yes, master," she said. His hand stopped on her thighs and pulled them apart, exposing her shaved cunt. He placed his fingers on her pussy lips and found they were soaking wet. He began massaging her pussy, toying with it, while he slowly stroked his cock with his other hand.

"Do you want to play this game with me?" he asked.

She nodded and added, "Yes, master, please let me play with you."

"Good," he said, and moved between her legs, replacing his hand with his now fully erect cock. He slowly rubbed the tip up and down along her slit, feeling her grow wetter and wetter as he did so. "Do you want your master's cock, slave?" he asked, watching her face intently as she squirmed under him.

"Yes, please, master," she asked, licking her lips.

"If you are good, maybe I will give it to you," he said, abruptly rising to his knees, pulling his cock away from her. "First, I have something else for you to do." He turned to his daughter and removed the gag from her mouth. He kissed his daughter, briefly running his hand down her side as he did so. "Let's instruct this slave on how to do her duties," he said, breaking the kiss. With his hand on Mei Lin's arm, he pushed gently, indicating that she turn her back to him, which she did. He then moved his hand to the back of her neck and gently pushed forward. She understood and bent down, putting her face in the sheets and exposing her backside to him.

"Slave, come here," he said coldy. Nessa got to her knees and came to his side. "Prepare this ass for me." Nessa reached for the bottle of lube which lay ignored on the bed, but Joel slapped her hands. "That lube is your master's. Slaves use their tongues." He placed a hand on the back of her head and gave her a gentle push toward's his daughter's waiting ass. She didn't resist, using her hands to push apart Mei Lin's ass cheeks and diving right in, noisily licking and slurping. He kept his hand on the back of her head, making sure she could not pull away. Mei Lin moaned in response, wiggling her butt against Nessa's tongue.

When he thought enough time had passed, he roughly pulled Nessa's head back to inspect her work. "Very nice, slave," he said. He inserted a finger to test. It slipped in with minimal resistance and came back coated in spit. "Yes, this will do." He pushed her out of the way and took up a position behind his daughter. His let his fat cock slap down on her ass. "Put it in," he commanded Nessa.

She looked up at him briefly, nodded silently, and then grasped his dick in one hand. For good measure, she let a little more spit fall from her mouth and land on the head of his cock, to which he nodded approvingly. She guided it to the waiting hole, bringing it to rest on the edge, leaving Mei Lin to squirm in anticipation. She tugged on it slightly and Joel did the rest, pushing his massive member into the tight, quivering hole. He noted that while the muscles still tensed, Mei Lin was getting better all the time at relaxing and allowing him entry. He eased in slowly, inch by inch, Nessa watching in silent fascination.

Aside from some quiet moaning, Mei Lin remained silent. "This is how a slave serves his master," he said, ignoring his daughter and looking only at Nessa. "Do you see how it is done?" Turning back to his daughter, he finally addressed her as he picked up the speed of his motions, "Don't you think she will love it?" he asked, "Tell her how it feels."

"Unnngh," grunted Mei Lin in response, "it's so good, daddy. It's so big in my little butthole."

"Now for your next job," he said, turning his head once again to Nessa. "You need to make up for your behavior earlier. Come here." Leaving one hand on his daughter's back, he grabbed Nessa by the hair with the other and pulled her head down to his butt. She didn't resist and took his meaning, adjusting her position to come directly behind him on her hands and knees. She hesitated, but his strong hand on the back of her head must have convinced her not to, and she dove right in, licking his asshole. "Make sure you clean up all the lube you left there." Her tongue darted around the hole and in and out. He held her face between his cheeks and she tongue-fucked his ass, matching the rhythm with which he was pounding his daughter, until he was satisfied, and he released her head.

"Now your master has another treat for you," he said as she moved back around to his side. He pulled his throbbing member from Mei Lin's ass and it made a sloppy, wet noise. Mei Lin echoed this with a slightly disappointed moan. "Here," he said simply, waving his dick at Nessa. She took his meaning, lying down on her back and positioning herself so that her mouth was below his erect dick. He pushed his dick down toward her mouth and she greedily slurped at it.

"This slave really seems to love the taste of your ass," he commented to Mei Lin, who was still face down beside him, without turning to her address her directly. "We're lucky to have found one who is such a filthy slut."

Nessa seemed excited by the humiliation, and reached a hand down to her pussy to begin rubbing her clit. Joel smacked her hand away. "You ask permission first," he said.

Nessa, letting the cock pop out of her mouth while holding it firmly in her other hand, asked sweetly, "Please, master, can I rub my slutty little pussy for you?"

"Yes," he answered, thrusting his cock back to her lips, which happily opened for him. He watched her rub her clit in small circles and enjoyed the sound of her sticky juices. "You should use some of your cunt juice on your asshole," he said. "unless you'd rather I fuck it dry."

Nessa rubbed changed her motion, now moving her hand vertically, lubing up her ass with the copious juices pouring from her slit. Mei Lin finally got up and watched beside her father intermittently kissing his neck and shoulders, her hands still cuffed behind her.

Joel pulled his cock from Nessa's mouth, leaving her drooling and her tongue searching for another taste. "Now, like I showed you," he said. Nessa scrambled to all fours, imitating Mei Lin's earlier position in front of him. "It's time," he said, positioning himself behind her and letting his cock flop down onto her ass. He smacked it against the cute little butt a few times and enjoyed the sound. She strained, pushing backwards, as if she could force him inside her.

He decided even this game could use a little gentleness, and so he slowly and deliberately aimed his cock head for her asshole and pushed forward. She stifled a noise and he placed one hand on her hip, guiding her back. Mei Lin got down beside her and placed her face next to Nessa's. "You should relax," she advised. "This is going to hurt at first, but you need to trust him. It's going to feel so good when he's inside you. You're going to love being his little butt slut."

She clearly took Mei Lin's words to heart as he eased into her. She grunted a little as the head finally squeezed passed her sphincter. "That was the head, slave," he warned. "There's a lot more to come." He continued pushing, enjoying the sight of his fat cock stretching out her virgin butthole.

"It's so big," she said to no one in particular. He decided to distract her a bit and reached his hand under her to her clit, taking up where she left off, rubbing in in a small circular motion. She reacted nicely, relaxing enough to let him slide the last inches in her. He took a second to admire the view before pulling back, starting a slow rhythm.

"You're doing it, baby," Mei Lin encouraged her. "You're taking that fat cock up your ass." She seemed genuinely excited for her girlfriend. Joel sped up as she began to really get into it, moaning in pleasure with each thrust.

"You take my cock almost as well as your mom," he said. "Isn't that why you're really mad at her, because you were jealous I was fucking her ass instead of yours?"

Nessa just moaned in response, seeming to ignore his question, so he grabbed her hair and pulled her back towards him. "Answer your master," he said directly into her ear.

"Yes!" she screamed back, "Yes, oh fuck! I saw you fucking her tonight and I wanted it so bad!"

He said nothing, just letting his hand slip down to her throat, where he let it rest. She gasped as he thrust even harder into her.