Family Friendly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It made me so wet," she continued, her voice straining every time he rammed his hard dick into her, "I had to finger cunt right there." She seemed to be getting off on telling him, and he could feel himself approaching an orgasm with her. "I'm such a nasty slut! Fuck my slutty ass! Tear up my asshole and fill it with cum!"

While she screamed this, she finally reached orgasm, her body spasming wildly, her head slamming backwards against his chest. Her asshole clenched over and over and he was finished, coming wildly into her anal cavity, an explosion of cum that surprised even him. He held her to himself tightly, one hand at her throat, one still toying idly with her quivering pussy. Finally he released her and she collapsed forward, his dick sliding from her ass, followed by a torrent of sticky, white cum. Mei Lin watched from her knees.

"She's all yours now," he said, lying back on the bed, using his hands as a pillow as he rested against the headboard.

"Yay!" Mei Lin squealed, and, after shifting her shoulders a bit, slipped her hands from behind her back. She stuck a finger into Nessa's cum-dripping asshole, which elicited no response from the girl lying face down.

"Were you not just handcuffed?" Joel asked his daughter, watching the scene with interest.

"I was," she replied, pulling her cum-soaked finger from Nessa's ass and bringing it to her mouth. "But mom taught me a long time ago how to get out of those. It's a really useful skill in this family, you know." She sucked the cum off her finger and placed it back in Nessa's ass, looking for more of her favorite treat. "You really should learn some time."

***

A few days and a few more threesomes later, Naomi returned home, already musing to herself about the next time the whole family would be together, when Chiharu finally moved down here, and how how nice it would be to introduce Nancy to everyone. She was just thinking of how best to make her husband and daughter jealous of her fun the last few days as she walked in the front door.

She found her husband sitting back on the couch, a pair of jeans around his ankles. Mei Lin was curled up beside him wearing only a pair of panties, licking the head of his cock playfully and taking no notice of her mother's return. In front of the couch on her knees, naked except for a dog collar around her neck was Nessa, moving her head in such a way that Naomi guessed she was licking his balls. None of them turned to look at her.

"I'm home!" she said. "Did you miss me?" she added, sarcastically.

Mei Lin turned her head to look and smiled, and Joel cast his eyes her way. Nessa remained in her position, facing away from her.

"Greet your mistress properly," he said to Nessa. She turned her body to Naomi and looked up into Naomi's eyes, an innocent look on her face and spit dripping from her chin.

"Welcome home, mistress," she said. "Please allow me to serve you."

"It turns out daddy knows fun games, too," Mei Lin added, a big smile on her face.

Naomi put her bags on the floor and approached them "Oh, well, this certainly looks like a fun one..."