Family Friendly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed his middle finger, now covered in her juices, and replaced it with his index finger again. Her cunt greedily accepted the penetration, allowing his lubed up middle finger to approach her asshole. He teased her hole, and she responded by wiggling her ass. Sensing she was almost there, he rammed his finger in to her tight butthole.

Between her clit being tongued furiously and both her holes now invaded with fingers, Maya had reached her limit, and she started orgasming violently. She tried to scream, but it was muffled by the fat cock filling her mouth. Joel's weight held her down and she shook violently underneath him. When the shaking subsided, Joel removed his fingers and his dick, getting off of her and looking down at his handiwork, her whole body still quivering.

"Ooh, you naughty boy," she said, her voice still quivering. "I'm going to get you back for that one."

"You'd better," he said, slowly stroking his dick, "because I'm not done yet."

"Oh, don't worry," she replied, getting up to her knees. "I know what you like. Lie down." Joel did as commanded, still stroking his cock and watching her. "This is what you really like, isn't it, white boy?" She grabbed her ass with both hands, kneading the flesh and spreading the cheeks for his enjoyment.

"Oh, yeah," was all he could manage.

"Then show me how much you like it," she said, and scooted over to him. She got up and squatted on his face. "Show me how much you love this ass." She reached back with one hand and spread her ass open for him. He craned his neck and stuck his tongue out to lick her asshole. "Mmm, that's it, baby..."

He buried his tongue in her asshole, and she ground it against him. "Yeah, suck that ass. You love it, don't you, baby? You love eating my nasty asshole, don't you?" He slobbered out a muffled response, loving the taste of her tight little butthole. She grabbed his stiffened cock and began rubbing it up and down. She spit onto it and rubbed it into the shaft. "Oh, yes, eat my ass, baby. Get it good and lubed up for this fat cock."

He tongue fucked her butthole for a few minutes before she couldn't take the teasing any more and got up. "Aww, let me eat that ass some more, baby," he said, genuinely disappointed.

"You can suck the cum out of it after you fuck me, baby," she replied matter-of-factly, and sat down on his hard dick. She gripped it, working it hard against her tight ass. "Come on, get this cock in me now!" She managed to get the tip in her entrance and forced herself down on it quickly. Her butt greedily gobbled his shaft inch by inch. "Ohhhh, fuck yes!"

"Oh my god your ass is so tight!" he shouted, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her down. His cock plunged deeper and deeper up her ass. She began bouncing up and down on it. His eyes rolled back in his head and drifted to the door of the bedroom, which was open just a crack. He could have sworn he had closed it on the way in, but he was quickly distracted by Maya's motions.

"Holy fuck! Fuck my ass, baby, fuck it hard!" She started rubbing her clit hard. "Make me cum with that fat cock up my ass!" HIs hips flew up and down, ramming his rod further and further into her. "Oh, god, oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Shit, fuck, I'm going to cum, too!" He shouted, she screamed, and he fired off what felt like a huge load into her butthole, his cock jerking as it spat out hot sticky cum. She shook, her ass trying to force his huge cock out unsuccessfully, as she jammed herself as far down as she could, taking the whole rod up her ass.

She sat for a minute with his dick all the way up his ass, waiting for it to stop twitching, her own body still quivering, then stood up. A stream of white cum came slowly dripping out of her asshole and down her leg. She collapsed onto the bed face down, breathing heavily. Joel closed his eyes and breathed deeply, feeling suddenly the sweat that had coated his whole body.

"Well?" Maya asked, turning her face to him only slightly.

"Well, what?"

"Well, I thought you wanted to eat my ass again," she said, grabbing her thick, round ass with both hands and spreading it to show him his handiwork. Thick white cum bubbled out of her asshole.

"Mmm," he said, and went to work.

***

After dinner, Naomi, Chiharu and Nancy settled in to talk more about the upcoming move over a second bottle of wine. Nancy and Chiharu sat on a couch and Naomi in a nearby chair.

"I'm so glad you like to drink," Naomi noted to Nancy. "And you're a great cook! I can't wait till you're all moved in and I can steal you away from Chichi here."

"I can't wait, either," replied Nancy, genuinely giddy. "But you'll have to work pretty hard to steal me away. It was really love at first sight with her."

"I think maybe lust at first sight is a better description," chimed in Chiharu. "But her point stands. I won't give her up without a fight, and besides, don't you already have a whole family to cook for you and clean for you and worship at your feet?"

"A girl can never have too many worshippers, right, Nancy?" Naomi said, taking another sip. "And I'm sure they're going to fall in love with you at first sight as well."

"Do you have any pictures? Chichi always talks about them but I haven't seen any recent pictures of you three."

"Of course," Naomi replied, pulling her phone from her pocket and squeezing onto the couch between the two girls. Her sister didn't budge from her spot at all until Naomi gave her a little push to the side with her butt. She flipped through the phone and carefully selected an album of pictures, turning her back to her sister and giving Nancy a better view. "Here's all three of us, and here's Mei Lin with her little girlfriend, here's me, and here's...oops, that's not supposed to be there..."

She had flipped to a picture of herself sucking her husband's cock and making a peace sign at the camera. Mei Lin had surprised her with taking the picture at the time, but she was happy she had kept it and it was most definitely not the accident she had made it out to be that she flipped to it. She quickly flipped past it, but made sure Nancy caught it. Chiharu, who had been largely ignoring what she considered a boring conversation had missed it, only leaning over to look after it was past.

Nancy giggled at the picture but didn't let on what it was, instead covering for Naomi by interrupting with a question, "So how old is Mei Lin now? She's very pretty."

"Oh, she just recently turned 19. But she's back at home with us while at college locally. I guess she couldn't get enough of the two of us."

"I can see why," Nancy said, a small smile on her lips. "Your husband, Joel, right? He's hot, by the way." She really emphasized the "hot" for comedic effect.

"Oh, so you like boys, too?" Naomi said, barely even pretending to be surprised.

"She likes basically everything," Chiharu chimed in, seemingly annoyed. "What was it you called it, dear, polysexual? ambisexual?"

"Well, usually it's just slut for short," Nancy joked. "But you know no matter what, you'll always be the hottest to me, Chichi." Her tone now matched Naomi's, teasing Chiharu.

"You know," Naomi said, "in Japanese, chichi means daddy."

"Oh, I know, I like to call her that because I like to call her daddy. Well, that and it also means tits! I mean, doesn't she have great tits?" Nancy and Naomi were now giggling and their hands flitted to each others' thighs and arms intermittently as they did so. Chiharu seemed far less amused.

"Oh, she does, doesn't she," said Naomi, turning to look at her sister's near-scowl. "She is, I have to admit, the hot one." Suddenly, she grabbed her sister's face and kissed her on the lips, and not in a sisterly way, holding the kiss for far too long before breaking it.

Chiharu had clearly not expected that and turned, wide-eyed to look to Nancy's reaction. All she found was a smile.

"Oh," said Nancy, recognition but not judgement in her voice, "so you're that kind of sisters. Now I see why she's always running off to visit you."

"Baby..." Chiharu started, but she was cut off by Naomi.

"Yes, we're that type of sisters. But we are also very sharing sisters." She now leaned the other way and kissed Nancy on the lips, holding the kiss at first and then probing the girl's mouth with her tongue. Her tongue met no resistance and found instead a dueling tongue all too happy to explore. Finally she broke the kiss.

"Well, good," Nancy said, seemingly unperturbed. "We're also very open and frankly sisters is kind of a fantasy of mine. That is, if Chichi is up for it...?"

Chiharu finally let out a sigh of relief and just said, "So, to the bedroom, then."

By the time they reached the bedroom, they were all down to their bras and panties. When they got to the bed, Naomi started kissing Nancy. She was so anxious that when her hands found their way to Nancy's panties, she immediately pulled them down. She looked down to find a nice cock already springing up. It was nice size, comparable to her sisters, she surmised, maybe a bit longer and thinner, if she had to guess. "Mmm, nice," she said.

"Thanks," Nancy giggled, "your turn!" She pulled down Naomi's panties and they both stepped out of them, kicking them off to the side. Chiharu lay down on the bed and slid her own panties down her thighs. Her cock stood straight up from her body and she took it in her hand, watching the other two girls intently. With her other hand, she began to remove her bra.

"What's wrong, Chichi? Don't feel like joining?" Naomi mocked her.

"I just want to watch for a minute," she replied. She began stroking her dick as Naomi removed Nancy's bra and bent down to kiss her nipples.

"You have really nice boobs, by the way," she added before sucking a nipple into her mouth.

"Aww, you're sweet," Nancy said, reaching around Naomi to unhook her bra. Once they were all completely naked, Naomi and Nancy fell over onto the bed in each others' arms, kissing and groping wildly.

"Suck her cock," Chiharu commanded. "I want to watch you choke on it."

"Mmm," so you're not just going to watch, Nancy said. "I like it. Well, you heard the woman." Naomi kissed rapidly down Nancy's body and reached her cute girl cock, which she immediately took into her mouth, sucking and licking up and down the shaft. She stroked it with one hand and let her other hand linger on Nancy's tits. "Mmm, wow, you're almost as good as my Chichi," she joked.

"Almost?" Naomi asked, feigning offense.

"I'm sure she exaggerates," Chiharu said, her hand speeding up. "Now let her lick your pussy."

Naomi began to move but Chiharu chided her, "I didn't say stop sucking her cock." Naomi shrugged and slipped into a 69 position, placing her already wet pussy over the other girl's face, and went back to sucking, now speeding up and gradually working it deeper into her mouth.

"Mmm, look at this cute little twat, baby," Nancy remarked to Chiharu. She began licking, first probing gently with her tongue before beginning an up and down motion along the slit. Naomi gagged out a moan of pleasure around the cock in her mouth. The sloppy licking and sucking sounds coming from her own pussy were making her even hotter and she started feeling a powerful desire to jam the cock she was sucking into her cunt.

"Did you get her warmed up for me, baby?" Chiharu asked, moving over to the girls locked in a 69 on her knees.

Nancy broke off her licking long enough to reply, "Oh, yeah, baby, she's all wet for you. Put that beautiful cock of yours in her for me."

Chiharu obeyed, coming closer and rubbing her cock along the slit a few times before jamming it in the hole roughly. Naomi's pussy made a sloppy squishing sound as the hard rod plunged into her and she had to briefly take the cock from her mouth. She merely moaned in response as she felt Nancy's fingers brush her clit.

"There you go, baby," Chiharu said, beginning a slow in and out rhythm. "Let's show this slut how we t-girls make a pussy cum." Nancy's one hand began rhythmically rubbing Naomi's clit while her other hand explored freely.

Naomi's hips involuntarily matched the rhythms of the other two girls working her like pros and she stuffed Nancy's hard cock back into her mouth, slobbering all over it and letting the spit run over her tight hairless ballsack. She pulled the cock back out of her mouth and bent Nancy's hips further up to her face, kissing down the shaft and balls until she reached the ass crack now awkwardly bent towards her. She stuck out her tongue and reached the cute little asshole she found there. It was a tight little brown hole and Naomi couldn't wait to get her tongue inside it. She pulled Nancy's cheeks apart to give herself better access.

"Mmm," Nancy replied, increasing the speed with which she fingered Naomi's clit. She was now furiously rubbing it and Chiharu was pounding her hard, fat cock in and out of her sister's cunt as hard as she could. That Naomi was close to coming was obvious.

Naomi's tongue retreated from Nancy's butthole and she started shouting, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, make me cum! Fuck fuck fuck!" Chiharu slammed her cock in as hard as she could one final time, sending her sister over the edge. Naomi's hips bucked and she buried her face back in Nancy's ass, moaning her pleasure into the white girl's now spit-coated tight asshole.

Chiharu pulled her cock out and Naomi felt her stretched pussy slowly close up while Nancy gradually stopped her fingering. Nancy stuck out her tongue, reaching for the dripping hard cock hanging over her face, and Chiharu obliged, bending her rod down with her fingers enough to feed it to her girlfriend.

Naomi caught her breath. "Your turn," she said, letting a couple of her fingers toy with the now well-lubricated asshole she had just been tonguing.

Chiharu's dick made a wet popping sound as she pulled it out of Nancy's mouth. "Now that's what I've been waiting for all weekend," Nancy said. She wiggled her butt against Naomi's fingers as Chiharu slid off the bed and came around to between Nancy's legs.

"Me too," she said simply, and lined up her cock head with Nancy's butthole. Naomi pulled the cheeks apart to help her sister out and give herself a better view. She watched intently as Chiharu pushed gently against the small hole, forcing her way inside. Nancy moaned in response to the penetration.

Naomi felt Nancy's tongue again toying with her, flicking her clit and licking her slit before diving into her hole. She pushed back against it, enjoying the hot wet sensation.

"Lick her butthole, too, baby," Chiharu said, thrusting gently. "She loves that, and we need to lube up that hole, too."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," Naomi said.

"You're going to like Nancy's cock up your ass even more, you little slut," Chiharu replied and then kissed her sister. Her pace was increasing. Naomi felt Nancy's tongue begin to tease her asshole and she started stroking Nancy's cock again, already imagining how it would feel in her butt as she watched Chiharu assfuck Nancy.

"Mmm, yeah, baby, eat my ass," Naomi said, "You're almost as good as my Chichi." She winked at her sister, who was now pumping Nancy's ass hard.

"Oh shit, baby, I'm going to cum in your tight little butt," Chiharu cried.

Nancy broke off her ministrations to Naomi's butt long enough to reply, "Do it, baby! Give me all your hot cum! Cum in my ass, baby!"

Chiharu obeyed, thrusting hard a few times, her face contorting as she shot a hot load of cum deep up her lover's ass. "Let me see," Naomi said when her sister was finished, pushing her away gently. Chiharu's cock slipped out of Nancy's ass, a long string of cum suspended from the tip to the hole. Naomi dutifully licked it up and attacked Nancy's butt with her tongue, catching the globs of white cum that came pouring from the little brown hole, now stretched open for her. Chiharu mopped up the mixture of cum and spit from her cock and sucked it into her own mouth before climbing back on the bed to join her lover. Having sucked out the last of her sister's cum, Naomi climbed off Nancy and turned to face her, kissing her and swapping cum.

"Mmm," Nancy said to Chiharu when they broke the kiss, "you taste great, baby."

"So do you," replied Chiharu and kissed her back.

"Enough of this lovey-dovey stuff," Naomi interrupted. "Are you going to put your dick in my ass or not?"

"I already love your sister, Chichi," Nancy said, and got to her knees. Naomi got on all fours and arched her back, putting her face down in the sheets and presenting her ass to be fucked. Nancy spit in her hand and rubbed it on her dick, coming up behind Naomi and aiming her cock for Naomi's spit-lubed hole.

Naomi felt the pressure of Nancy's cock head on her ass and pushed back against it. "Do it, baby, put it in me," she said. Turning her head to the side to watch her sister begin slowly stroking herself again, she said, "Watch me take your girlfriend's cock up your ass. Stroke your cock while you watch your sister get fucked." Chiharu seemed pleased and her free hand found its way to her tits, where she started rubbing her nipples.

Another push from Nancy and her dick head was firmly implanted in Naomi's butthole. "You're so tight," she remarked, slowly forcing more of her shaft up the tight hole.

Naomi tried to relax and so reached her hand back between her legs. She began slowly rubbing her clit with the tips of her fingers. She knew she would cum quickly this way and she was anxious to get there. She gazed over at her sister, whose cock was now standing at attention. "That's it, baby," Chiharu said, "fuck her tight little ass." Nancy complied, speeding up her thrusting, going deeper with each thrust.

Naomi looked at her sister's throbbing cock and licked her lips. Sensing her desire, Chiharu scooted over and manipulated her sister, seating herself at Naomi's face, and forced Naomi's mouth onto her cock. Naomi greedily slurped at her sister's cock, varying between licking up and down the shaft and gagging on the head. "You like how that tastes, slut?"

Naomi responded with a muffled "mmm hmm" with her mouth full of cock, and a glob of spit slid down the shaft.

"You're going to love the taste of your ass even more. Come here, baby," Chiharu indicated to Nancy, who slowed her thrusting. "Come give this slut a taste of her ass." Nancy pulled out, leaving Naomi's ass to make a sloppy wet sound, and came to sit next to her lover. Chiharu moved over and took Nancy's place behind her sister.

Before gobbling the delicious-looking cock in front of her face, she begged her sister, "fuck my ass, baby, I'm so close. Make me cum with my ass," and continued to finger herself furiously. Chiharu thrust in hard, finding her sister's gaping asshole put up little resistance now, and Naomi began licking Nancy's cock. The taste of her own ass drove her wild, and she pushed back hard on her sister's erect rod.

She thought to herself how much she loved the taste of her own asshole, and how realizing that was when she first thought of herself as a pervert. Almost as soon as she had discovered masturbation she had started experimenting with her back hole and once she had given herself a taste in a bout of curiosity, she was hooked, and nothing turned her on more than having a cock which had just been pounding her asshole forced into her mouth.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Nancy forced her head down, leaving her to slobber on the girl's ball sack. "Oh my god, you're so good at sucking cock," Nancy said, clearly caught up in the ecstasy. "You're going to make me cum."

"Not yet," Naomi begged,"please," gasping for air as she pulled her mouth off the throbbing member. "I need this cock in my cunt, NOW." She crawled forward, stopping briefly to suck on Nancy's perfect pert tits before straddling her. She was a little surprised that Chiharu had allowed her cock to slip free of Naomi's ass while she crawled.