Family Fun Is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,109 Followers

"How many boys have you been with sugar?" He asked. "Just two." She lied, the real number, including her brother, being five. "But they were so young and immature and always rushing to get their orgasm paying me no mind." More lies! She had dumped two for that very reason. "I've watched you with mom, driving her crazy with your hands and mouth and fucking her so long and good."

"You're on the pill then?"

"I would not have let you fuck me otherwise." She assured him.

He was now down to her belly button and slipping lower with every half minute. His hands cupped her buttocks and lifted her midsection as he kissed and licked her belly, like drinking water from a saucer, then moving to her mound.

"You have a lovely full bush of red hair. It drives me insane." He said. "Your mother was a vibrant redhead but her hair has darkened so much with age."

In preparation for what was coming, she pulled her knees aft and placed her feet on his shoulders as his face dropped to her pussy."

"Oh dad! I feel faint! Please don't stop." She whispered with a sigh of pleasure.

John lifted his daughters ass as he explored every nook and cranny of her pussy. Many minutes passed as he was not inclined to bring her to orgasm. Then, without warning, he pushed his tongue into her hole.

Jean had been breathing and moaning heavily. But as her father's tongue entered her she began inhaling and exhaling through her mouth like a woman in labor. No boy he had ever done that to her before and she was intoxicated with thought of her father's tongue inside of her. It seemed much more incestuous than having his cock inside of her. It was certainly on par with his cum.

Uncontrollably, involuntarily, her ass humped his face.

With wanton desire, she quickly withdrew her feet from his shoulders, ordering, "turnover!" and maneuvered over him, inverting - 69 - placing her knees next to his head and her pussy at his face. She took possession of his cock with her left hand and put a good two inches of it into her mouth. She reveled at his hands on her ass and his tongue at her pussy.

Jean actually enjoyed sucking a cock - was good at it. John truly enjoyed orally pleasuring a pussy – he too, was good at it.

Daughter and father were in their element and had each other high on the rung of the ladder in the many minutes they spent in the 69 position.

Repeatedly, John tongue-fucked his daughter and she was much higher up the ladder. Finally, she fell, tumbling quickly totally out of control. She growled deeply with her orgasm sending vibrations through John's cock.

John did not degrade his wife by coming into her mouth and he certainly was not going to do it to his daughter.

He maneuvered out of position and easily flipped his daughter to her belly laying across the bed, her head at the very edge. He began to ravish her slim, firm buttocks, actually nipping them hard enough to make Jean squeal and swat at him. Repeatedly running his tongue up the crack of her ass made her tightened her ass cheeks, causing her to swat at him more, laughing.

Soon, the desire to enter her was overwhelming. He tried to lift her by her waist to her knees. She would have none of it. She had discovered, straddling him on the sofa, that his thin 7" cock pushed deep was a bit uncomfortable at best. At worst, him pounding her skinny ass in an on-her-knees stance, sending his cock deep, was to be avoided if possible.

"I want to feel your weight on top of me." She told him, spreading her legs and posturing her ass up slightly.

John climbed over her and put his cock to her pussy. He placed it perfectly and pushed into her slowly, still, she moaned loudly, feeling pain and pleasure combined.

He stroked into her slowly, holding himself on stiff arms, for long minutes. Ever so slowly he increased his rhythm. Jeans moaning increased proportionately until her moans were almost continuous as her father pumped into her vigorously, his hands now pushing down on her ass firmly.

"Come in me! Come in me damn you! Give it to me!" She pleaded like a Mad Hatter. "Harder! Damn you do it! Fuck my ass! COME IN ME! GIVE IT TO ME!"

John shoved up into her deep, his cock jerking one, two, three times as he flooded her pussy.

He then lowered his full weight onto his daughter.

"Don't move." She directed. "That was wonderful!"

"That was divine sugar." John added breathlessly.

Maneuvering to missionary, after a few minutes of soft, tender fucking, daughter and father went to the bathroom. John washed his cock in the sink as Jean sat on the toilet for a moment or two, then, stepped into the bathtub, adjusted the water and squatted to cleanse her pussy. Toweling himself dry John stood looking at his daughter long moments.

"I have enjoyed watching your mother do that many, many times, but never enjoyed it as much as watching you this second. Are you okay by yourself sugar?" He queried.

"Of course dad. I'll see you at breakfast."

The next morning at breakfast John was more like his normal self, except that he hugged his daughter from behind every chance he got. Upon leaving, they kissed full in the mouth and told each other they loved each other, which they did normally anyway.

Closing the door on her father, Jean smiled. Her father was now hooked on her pussy. Now, it was time for the second part of her plan.

Jean sat on the edge of her brother's bed stroking his cock slowly but firmly. She had been trying to wake him for a long minute. Finally, he stirred and opened his eyes. Another minute of stroking him, then, she took him into her mouth for a few minutes. He was ready. Jean stood and reached under her nightgown to strip herself of her panties. She climbed over him, straddling him, holding his cock, and eased herself down onto it. She began to move up and back, her ass keeping Billy's cock deep.

"I fucked dad – twice - while y'all were gone."

"You didn't!" Billy challenged.

"He folded quicker than you did." She smiled down at him. "Now it's your turn."

"I can't, Jean!" Billy returned. "I've been thinking about it and I'm scared to death. I just can't!"

"You can do it and will do it! We have an agreement." Jean chided. "You've got nothing to fear from dad. What is he going to do! I'll admit, with as much pussy as she gives him, she enjoys a good cock and is well satisfied. One could work for you, the other against you. She may resist a little bit, but when she sees or touches your cock, finding out it is so much thicker than dad's, she will be tickled pink."

"All right." Billy replied defeated.

"Dad is going on a trip in a week. I am going to disappear for a couple days." Jean advised. "When I get back home, I want to hear you got your dick wet. You let me down and you won't be getting any more of this pussy either."

Billy sat at the kitchen table watching his mother prepare dinner. Betty was attired in a tight fitting skirt that accented her behind, a mixed tweed in color and a black silk blouse. She was barefoot. At 5'6", she was much more mature looking and more beefier than her daughter, but it was all compact and tight. If you could call it a flaw, she had a slight belly, but it did not show through her clothes. Her hair was dark and curled around her ears, but it had red highlights.

"Mom! Be real still!" He said rising from the table and walking towards her. "I think there is a spider on the back of your skirt."

Close to her now, he swatted at her rear end a couple of times before letting his hand stroke over her left buttock. "I think I got it."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Betty challenged.

"What!"

"You were rubbing my butt!"

"I just wanted to make sure your skirt didn't have a stain on it."But I will admit you have great looking ass worth rubbing."

"Have you been drinking?" She exclaimed, turning to face her son.

"A great ass and I bet some out of this world breasts too. Dad is a lucky man."

"Sorry." Betty apologized. "It looked and felt to me like you were fondling my ass."

"Well, I couldn't really be faulted if I was, now could I?." Billy returned sarcastically. "You know your ass is lovely. I've seen men stare at it."

"Why are you talking like that! I've half a mind to tell your dad!"

"If you going to tell dad, I might as well give you something to really tell him." Billy said, closing on his mother and pushing her up against the kitchen counter. He kissed her softly and passionately which surprised her, but what surprised her more was his tenderness – and her willingness to let the kiss linger, instead of slapping his face.

"Son! Please. Why don't you go sit down. Supper's ready and you don't want to eat it cold." She said softly, her right hand on his chest pushing him away. "Sit! And I won't tell your dad."

He did as directed but when she stood close to him to sit his plate of food in front of him, Billy reached up under her skirt, sliding his hand up to the bottom of her left buttock, before descending between her thighs, stopping his hand on the inside of her right thigh, just inches away from her crotch.

"That's it damn it!" She said sternly. "If you can't control yourself, I am going to have to tell your dad. You had better hope he doesn't kick you out of the house!" Betty made no effort to move.

"Are you going to remove your hand?" She asked sternly.

"Just a little touch?"

"NO. I'll slap your face young man!"

Billy's hand slowly withdrew, keeping contact to her knee, causing Betty to develop goose-bumps.

"Do you not understand what I'm telling you, John!" Betty raged. "He was extremely forward and disrespectful to me!"

Betty had not gone into the details of exactly what had transpired, mainly, because of her remorse at not having moved a little quicker to separate from Billy when his hand was up her skirt, on her thigh.

"I told you honey, I will talk to the boy." John offered. "Maybe he'd been drinking or on something you couldn't smell. I will take care of it. Now, can we get back to what we were doing?"

Betty no longer felt like fucking but she allowed her husband to move between her legs and stick his cock into her. She made no effort to assist. The conversation had left her disgusted as John was not as upset as she thought he should be. Her reputation needed to be defended more strongly. At the moment, he was not worthy of her pussy and she felt like giving it away to a stranger- to show him.

Such feelings soon evaporated because she did indeed like to fuck and was soon fully engaged in intercourse, rather than laying passive.

More from luck than planning, mother and son were alone again for the weekend. Betty's son had not made any advances towards her, but she eyed him warily whenever they were in close proximity – ready to keep him at arms length. He seemed to act normal which bothered the hell out of her. She wanted him to make advances – to add to and prove her case – or, was that really the reason.

After a late lunch, Billy was reclined on the sofa watching TV. Betty approached him around 3:00 in the afternoon.

"I'm going out to dinner with Ann and Shirley tonight." She informed him and asked. "They're coming by at 7 o'clock to pick me up. I'm going to lie down after I take my shower. Would you make sure that I'm up by 6 o'clock?"

"Sure thing mom." Billy replied, studying his mother's ass as she turned to leave. He had not had a satisfactory opportunity or nerve to press her again.

At 4:55, Billy was feeling lazy but he could not help remembering that his sister had threatened to cut him off if he did not make a sincere effort to get between his mother's legs. He had heard from Jean that his dad had foo-food his earlier advance, upsetting his mother and could be just the catalyst needed.

He rolled off of the sofa, leaving the TV on, and walked down the hall to his parent's bedroom. He knocked gently on the door and got no reply. He turned the knob, opening the door wide enough to poke his head in and saw his mother lying there on the bed in the darkened room, she having pulled the heavy curtains closed to keep out the afternoon light.

He approached the bed and immediately saw her light housecoat was opened considerably, allowing her right breast to be totally exposed. With her left leg bent, the knee pointing outward, the housecoat barely covered her mound. Billy could see a large amount of hair escaping from underneath the housecoat and trimmed in a distinct line inches below her belly-button – an out-y. Discovering his mother obviously nude caused his resolve to strengthen.

Billy unzipped his fly, fumbled with his briefs, bringing forth his mostly erect cock. He began to stroke it slowly standing there looking at his mother's exposed areas.

Billy soon began stripping himself, confident in his thinking that this time he would prevail. Totally nude now, he dropped to his knees and took his mother's right nipple into his mouth and began to suck lightly, while reaching across to uncover the left one, squeezing it softly.

She stirred, but remained asleep.

His right hand soon slid down over her belly and Billy spread his fingers, running them through the lavish bush between his mother's legs – in effect, uncovering her virgina. She stirred again straightening her left leg.

Billy was more confident than ever. He moved down the bed, placing himself between her legs. He lifted them slowly and gently, pushing them back considerably as he put his face to his mother's pussy. He began to lick and explore the treasure before him. A minute later he heard her moan and glanced up to see her eyes slightly open.

"What time is it?" Betty asked calmly, as she awoke fully, now fully aware of what was happening, willing to let her son continue giving her oral pleasure.

"5:15." He told her after eying the clock on the bedside table.

She made no effort to stop him and laid there contently letting him please her. Her right hand toying with his hair, curling it with her fingers. It was now 5:25.

"Come up." She whispered.

Billy maneuvered up over his mother. She retracted her legs more and reached to acquire his rigid cock and placed it to her. Due to her wetness, mother and son easily coupled. Billy was feeling the warmth of his mother's body, her thighs pressed against his sides and the wet warmth of his cock inside her. He pumped into her slowly and deeply as he listened to her soft moans.

When Billy's cock entered her, Betty was instantly aware that she had something very different and very pleasing inside of her. She was happy that her son had the mind to fuck her lovingly and tenderly.

The bed king-sized was luxurious and made no sounds as they fucked in the semidarkness. The only sounds were that of slightly increased breathing and soft moans, with a little groan here or there each time he pushed deep into her.

Betty eyed the clock and saw that it was 5:40. She wanted it never to end but knew the time was slipping away. Another 10 minutes she thought, as she hugged her son tightly. She concentrated on his cock, the firmness, the thickness and her wetness. 5:50 came to soon!

"Crab my ass sugar." Betty directed. "We don't have time to worry about me. You don't have to pull out of me. I don't want you to pull out of me. Yes! Now. Give it to me. Hard and fast. Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

Billy had his mother locked in tight and was fucking her with abandonment intent on doing what she had asked - fill her pussy - her incestuous pussy - with his incestuous cum.

Now came the heavy breathing - their moans – her groans and grunts of incestuous intercourse - and a slight wet slapping sound as their bodies meshed together.

"Do it Billy!" Betty exclaimed. "Come in Mama! Come in my pussy! Damn him! Damn him all the hell!"

Billy groaned loudly as his cock jerked, erupting inside his mother, giving him a most elated and content feeling. There was no feel of guilt or shame.

After a few long moments, Betty calmly, feeling no anguish or guilt either, pushed her son to her left side and rose from the bed, gathering her housecoat around her.

"I'm going to clean up." She said matter-of-factly. "I need to get dressed when I return, so please be gone from my bedroom. I don't have to tell you that this is our little secret. I don't know if it will ever happen again so treasure this time, as I will."

"But you did not come?"

"I appreciate your concern but we haven't the time." She said over her shoulder as she turned to leave. She wondered where her son had learned his tenderness and concern.

Jean awoke startled to find her brother rubbing the inside of her thigh.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM! GET OUT! NOW!" She screamed, without any thought of them being alone in the house.

"What the hell Sis?" Billy retorted, jumping to his feet. "I thought you'd be interested in knowing that it's done. Mom and I fucked."

Jean calmed down immediately and a smile came to her face. She listened as her brother gave her the details of what had happened.

"Okay. It's done. Where is this all leading to?" Billy quizzed after relating his story.

"When the time is right you'll see." Jean replied. "Are we alone?"

"You had better hope so after screaming at the top of your lungs like that." Billy answered sarcastically.

"Are we alone or not?" She asked with her own sarcasm.

"Yes! We are alone."

"Good! A stupid question, I suppose, you are here in my bedroom with just your briefs on. I told you we don't fuck in my bedroom. Dad and I fuck here. But you're here, so pull them off. And don't be in a hurry! I need a good long fuck. What time is it, anyway?"

Jean was anxious but bid-ed her time. There was no rush now that the important things were accomplished - the seduction of father and mother. She had her boyfriend and her brother to give her all the stiff peter she wanted and her dad came to her room when possible. But she desired the ultimate!

She kept her brother in the dark as to her plan, told him to be ready on a moments notice and that he would definitely be fucking his mother again, which he had voiced a strong desire to have happen. She warned him not to make any advances towards her. Should she initiate them, Jean advised him to have fun.

Betty moved around the living room dusting furniture. She occasionally glanced at her son lounging on the sofa messing with his iPad.

Her husband had been gone for four days and was not expected back for another three. Her daughter had gone to the stock-car races with her boyfriend and had told her that she would probably be late.

She finally gave up on thinking about it. She approached her son.

"If you're not busy, I thought maybe we could take a bath together and you could scrub from my back."

"I am not busy at all, mom." Billy replied, a bit surprised as she had not talked to him much over the last four days. He figured she was mulling over what they had done or was holding to her words.

Billy got up and followed his mother to the bathroom. He wore only cotton shorts and a T-shirt. His mother had on a jersey T-shirt and black, loose fitting shorts and no doubt a bra and panties.

Entering the large bathroom, he watched his mother slip her T-shirt off and reach behind her and unsnapped her bra. She removed it without any hesitancy.

"Why don't you let me help you with your shorts?" Billy asked, sitting down on the toilet seat.

Betty moved to stand in front of her son and watched him unbuttoned her shorts, pull the zipper down and tug at the legs to pull them off her hips.

Billy pulled the shorts to the floor and held them as his mother stepped out of them. He ran his hands up the back of her legs to the bottom of her buttocks, drawing her closer. He kissed lightly at her belly button, sucking on her puckered out button, then, moved to take her right nipple into his mouth, sucking on it tenderly.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,109 Followers