Family Fun Is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers

"Why did you seduce your brother?" Betty questioned.

"A means to an end – to make him seduce you - to undermine your anger at me for seducing dad and dad folding like a deck of cards - to put us all in the same boat - hell, I don't know! - I had to teach Billy everything."

"So, Betty, why did you allow Billy to seduce you?" John queried.

"Because he couldn't keep his mouth shut!" She defended. "He also folded like a deck of cards and spilled the beans about you and young sweet cheeks there screwing. Like I said, "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander". Betty controlled her self and did not tell her husband that her son had 10 times his energy and could fuck her every day, all day!

"Well Billy," John asked. "What is your excuse?"

"My excuse dad?" Billy offered. "I did it all for the pussy."

"Figures!" Betty chastised. "What part of BE STILL don't you understand! I'm finding it hard to concentrate with you steady poking me."

John laughed out loud at his wife words and his son's honesty.

He, himself, was going to comment on his own disconnect with his daughter due to the discussion, but when his limp cock had slipped out of her, she had reached down to toy and titter with it to keep it mostly erect. So, instead, he offered a solution;

"Listen up and no talking until I finish. I'm going to offer a solution.

Jean, you get everything you mentioned. I and your brother are going to have to share your mother. You will be 200 miles away at school soon. This creates an inequity for me. You have 2 years of college left. For those 2 years - including through September of the year you graduate – to make up for your absence here at home - you will be expected to give me pussy anytime I desire – plus, you will give Billy his fair share of your sexual favors – also, since you will have a car, you will make the drive home 1 in 5 weeks. Any questions, Jean?"

"I will need more allowance for gas and maintenance. I don't work during school – your rule."

"Agreed! My dearest, I have never tried to tell what to do. I suspect you want to continue your sexual relationship with our son?"

"What's good for the goose............."

"I concur my love!"

"Dad, do I get cut off with mom in 2 years?" Billy questioned.

"You're still poking me instead of listening." Betty rebuked her son. "Enjoy the next two years, then, we'll talk." She did not say her husband was not getting any younger and, if necessary, she would prefer to keep "it" in the family, as John would probably prefer. "John my love, I promise, you won't even know I'm fuckin' the boy. Remember Billy, your dad always comes first. Hey , that's funny!"

Moans were already coming from Jean as John had decided all had been settled and agreed upon, and had moved to indicate to Jean his desire to recouple. Pushing deep, his cock firmed right up.

"What are you waiting for stud!" Betty prompted her son to stop poking her – and fuck her.

Jean always made John feel young and viral and he was soon breathing heavily, in an effort to show his daughter he still had what it takes to fuck a woman properly. He still did, but no matter as Jean was high on incestuous lust and her desire to have what her mother had – a caring, loving partner. Her sensuous moaning should have been a clue.

Betty was doing her own genuine moaning and grunting as she and her son had their own incestuous thoughts and intercourse happening. But, she could not refrain from stealing glances towards her husband and daughter.

"If you give your father a heart attack, I'm really going to be pissed!"

"I'm the one who's having heart computations," Jean replied with labored breath back across the bed to her mother.

"You two are distracting. Shuuh!" John snapped.

"I'm a multi-tasker dad. Let them continue. I think they're funny."

"Has your mom put the mojo on you yet?" John asked his son in jest.

"What is the mojo? Billy responded.

"When you shoot off, she flexes her inter pussy muscles milking you like a cow's tit."

"Good to the very last drop!" Betty piped.

"You been holding out on me mom?" Billy asked teasingly.

"All in due time son."

John slowed and pulled out of his daughter. Pressuring her right hip. Jean rolled right, closer to the middle of the large bed. As she postured her ass as before, John moved atop her backside and entered her once more. Straight-armed he, pumped into her.

"You want me on my knees?" Betty whispered into her son's left ear.

In answer, Billy pulled out and withdrew slightly. Betty rolled to her left, coming to her knees. Billy scooted behind her and pushed into her again.

The repositioning of the incestuous foursome put them within a foot of each other.

Betty's stance, fully on her knees, was mostly satisfying for her, as her more ample, beefy ass and robust pussy could tolerate a pounding from all accept the outrageously lengthy cock – we will theorize this because she had not yet encountered that hurtful shaft – 9 inches and up. We are only saying she was busy back in her college years!

The foursome became aware of their proximity to each other and traded guarded glances. The ladies' moans and groans were most prominent, through the labored breathing of the guys chimed right in there. Yes, even the youthful Billy was depleting his strength with his incestuous lust and rapid rhythm.

The long, long minutes wore on.

John was now pressing firmly on his daughter's buttocks, stroking into her with determination. Not with intent to come, but with enjoyment of the incestuous intercourse.

Jean's lustful moans, groans, grunts and yelps soon reached a most disturbing volume, to her mother, anyway.

"John! Ease up on the girl!" Betty shouted, turning her head up to glare at her husband's featureless face. "You're hurting her!"

"Shut up mother!" Jean shouted louder.

The exchange broke the concentration of the fellows. John slowed his pumping considerably.

Billy, not so much, but enough not to bother Betty.

"Dad? Why are you slowing down!" Jean questioned with a sigh, shaking her head.

"Cause your mother said I was hurting you!" John offered timidly.

Had John only been enthusiastic or had he actually been punishing his daughter.

He had been staring at the shadowy figures to his left, knowing one was his wife being fucked in a sexual position known in nature as male domination - female submission. That more human females enjoy being submissive than not, his wife being one such female, was a slight issue, but what riled him the most was some other male dominating his wife. That it was his son, eased the torment only a tad.

"Dammit! Mom, why don't you worry about your own fucking and leave ours the hell alone." Jean chastised. She tore her father's cock out of her as she angrily maneuvered to her back, moving left, creating space between her and her mother. "Come on dad! Stick it back in me. Ahh hell! It will be okay. Just push. There. Keep pushing."

"And YOU, move you ass back to your side. The further the better. She sternly commanded of her mother, then, her brother. "Control you mother, Billy. Then, to all. "All I wanted was for us to fuck together! Then, tenderly to her dad. "That feels good dad! Kiss me. You weren't hurting me." She lied, when their kiss broke.

"STOP, and pull it out Billy so we can move, before your sister has another hissy-fit!"

Jean wrapped her legs around her father's hips and matched his rhythm.

John quickly regained his erection and fucked Jean rather conservatively for long minutes. Eventually he pulled out and crabbed down, pushing his hands under her buttocks, putting his face to her pussy.

Betty shuffled to her left, placing herself on her back, not to mimic the other couple, she just felt like being on her back, her son between her legs.

Billy had not lost an iota of his erection. Mother and son soon huffing and puffing, the prior scuffle put behind them quickly.

Betty paid little attention to her daughter's moaning and mutterings, praising John for her oral pleasure, but her mind sharpened as Jean moaned loudly in orgasm. She glanced to her left and saw John climbing on top of their daughter, Jean, lifting her legs taking in between them. She heard Jean's appreciative moan as he entered her, then, her mind drifted back into oblivion as she continued to fucked with her son passionately.

Interestingly, Betty felt no jealousy as her husband fucked another woman, mostly because she felt secure in her sexuality, but largely because it was for her daughter he was fucking. There was no need to "fight" for what was hers because it was family. John had given her no reason to feel insecure. Plus, females had no natural desire, or ejaculate, to mark - to own - their partner or to despise another female doing so. It is all about security.

The full moon moved a wee bit more across the sky.

Betty was on the edge of orgasm. She knew how to be a good sex partner. She whispered into Billy's ear, "come in me, now", taking Billy at his word that he could come on command. As he moaned in orgasm, Betty joined him, with a loud lustful moan.

His wife's loud orgasmic moan, and his son's orgasmic groan, to a lesser degree, shocked him to awareness. He was already nearing his own orgasm and became agitated once more, knowing the cum being shot into his wife's pussy was foreign. His rhythm ratcheted up for 20 short seconds. He groaned lustfully as his cock jerked inside of Jean, she praising him lovingly.

The foursome decoupled and were laying on their backs in a neat row - Son, toying his his simi-erect cock, wet with his mother's lub - Mother, hands folded on her belly - Dad, hands behind his head - Daughter, hands near her butt, holding her thighs, knees up - thinking their own thoughts.

Jean was the first to move, leaving the bed, gently yanking her brother's foot as she passed in a jester for him to follow.

She let him straight to his bedroom, laying down on his bed and spreading her legs. He crawled between them. Jean put his cock to her and he pushed in. Jean felt like celebrating and rewarding her brother for his part in her successful plan. That, and being fucked for a lengthy period by her dad, had made her horny again.

John and Betty lay staring at the ceiling.

"It seems our daughter has created a most interesting situation for the family." Betty finally stated in a low volume.

"Yes. It would seem so." John agreed. Do you a agree with my solution?"

"I do for 2 1/2 years." Betty replied. "I don't think he will want to stop."

"Nor will you, I think." John stated. "I don't see a problem honey."

"Will you hold me?" Betty whispered, turning toward her husband, knowing the answer would be yes.

Husband and wife intertwined their legs as they held each other close and kissed. Kisses that soon turned passionate. He rolled her to her back and mounted her. She assisted in their coupling.

SLOPPY SECONDS FOR ALL!!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers