Family Fun Is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,110 Followers

Betty sighed contentedly as her hands hung straight at her sides.

"Where did you learn to be so tender and gentle?" She queried. "I figured you to be a virgin."

"I guess it is just my nature." He replied, not offering any answer to her other question. Knowing it was his sister who had taken his virginity and taught him to be a considerate lover. When given his rein, he could ejaculate in mere minutes - on command, so to speak. "May I remove your panties?"

"Yes."

Billy slipped his fingers under the elastic of his mother's panties and pulled them down slowly. As she stepped out of them, he tossed them on top of the shorts. Pulling her close again, he put his nose into her bush, inhaling deeply.

He placed his right hand to her crotch, pressing his palm firmly against her pussy.

"Put your finger in me." She directed calmly.

Billy pushed his middle finger into his mother, finger-fucking her slowly.

She allowed this for a few long minutes.

"Pull it out of your shorts." She finally directed.

Betty stared at her son's firm erection after he released it over the top of his shorts. It was her first look at its length and thickness. The bright lighting of the bathroom, plus, the late afternoon light coming through the high mounted windows, allowed excellent viewing – of, even the thick vein running the length of the under side of his shaft. She was impressed. She moved forward straddling her son's legs and lowered her ass. A little maneuvering and she lowered herself slowly unto his rigid cock. She began to lift and fall onto the shaft.

Billy gripped his mother's ass and helped her with her lift and descent.

"Your father is longer, but you are very much thicker and it feels wonderful. It has been a few years since he could get such a rock-hard erection." Betty whispered.

Mother and son fucked leisurely for long, long minutes - perhaps 20. She tenderly peppered her son's neck and shoulders with light kisses as he suckled at whichever nipple was within reach at the moment.

Reluctantly, Betty slowed to a stop, then, sat still for a few long moments before lifting herself to stand over him. She backed up, walked to the tub, bent over to adjust the water, giving Billy an unintentional look at her brightly lit, auburn color , fur-trimmed pussy .

Given a choice, he much preferred his mother's body and pussy over his sister Jean.

Betty tossed in a few orbs of sudsy bubble bath oil into the steaming water. She turned to her son and, palm up, waved an irritation with her hand for him to enter the tub first.

Billy stepped over into the tub and sat down, backing up to put his back against the tub, giving his mother room to take a place between his legs with her back to him.

Betty scooted forward and reclined back against her son.

"Tell me again how it is you are such a considerate lover?" Betty quizzed. "And who was the lucky girl - your first? And remember it's your mother that knows you better than you think. Attributing it to your nature is hogwash and you know it!"

"It was Jean - on both counts." Billy replied, giving up his sister as easy as breathing air. Do not blame the boy too much as he has a tremendous hard-on for his mother's pussy and considered her the more desirable of the two females in his life - not to mention the fact that his mother was naked in the bathtub with him and was probably going to let him get his dick wet inside of her – he wasn't about to piss her off!

"Why am I not surprised." Betty stated. "So, she is the one who convinced you to make sexual advances towards me. And, she no doubt knows I gave in because you told her. I gave it up because I was mad at your father for not busting your ass for your sexual advances. Your sister is a manipulating bitch! Has she seduced your dad?"

"Yes. She said she did." Billy replied.

"Do you have any idea what her end game is?"

"Not a clue."

Betty remained reclined against her son for long minutes thinking, trying to come up with an answer to her daughter's scheming. Her son squeezing and fondling her breasts, thumbing her nipples did not help. She finally decided to put it out of her mind. She sat up.

"Wash my back sugar and then we will play a little bit." She offered, then continued. "For all of our married life I have used sex to keep your dad wrapped around my finger. Fortunately, because I like to fuck, it has not been much of an inconvenience. Your dad is good at making a woman feel good."

"I know." Billy said without thinking.

"And you know how?" Betty asked sternly.

"Jean has been spying on you two for a long time through the window. Me, a little over a year. Dad likes his foreplay "

Betty was amazed at the revelation, but said nothing, only shaking her head.

After a good scrubbing, she took the washcloth from her son, maneuvered around to face him, leaning over him to scrub his back. He toyed with her tits.

"Of all my female attributes, which one do you like the best?"

"Your pussy." He answered, making her laugh.

"Would you like to see it up close?" She offered.

Lifting her ass, directing her son to put his legs together, she scooted up as far as she could, placing her legs partially over his shoulders. Understanding what position she was trying to achieve, he pulled her closer to him until he was staring at her treasure, only inches away from his eyes. Betty supported herself on her arms and elbows.

"Describe it to me." She directed.

"Your hole is almost totally obscure by all of the hair but your pussy is beautiful. Your puffy pussy lips extend the length of your crack." With both hands, he fingered open her labia. "The inside is a light pink that becomes a dark red at your hole. It looks very tight as I know it is. And there is your clit. It's about the size of a raisin. A neat little package. Much prettier than Jean's pussy that has loose flaps for lips." He touched her click with his finger.

"No, no, no." She checked him. "Not with your finger sugar."

Awkwardly, Billy stretched his neck to put his tongue into his mother's clit, instantly eliciting a moan from her. Betty maneuvered to get her ass closer to her son's face. She could feel his cock poking at her back. She reached with her right hand to grasp it. There was only enough room for her to grasp it and squeeze it repeatedly. It was enough to excite Billy to intensify his lapping at her pussy.

"Stick your tongue into my hole." She directed. "Oh yes! Tongue-fuck mama's pussy!"

Billy learned quick - clit - hole - clit - hole - alternating for long, long minutes.

The orgasm came to her slowly as her son's tongue switched from her hole to her clit, causing her to groan loudly through the length of time the orgasm gripped her, fading as the orgasm faded.

"Damn! That was good baby!"

With a bit of difficulty, Betty maneuvered to come to her knees between her son's feet. She saw about 2 inches of his cock poking through the suds. Before taking it into her mouth, she reached behind her to pull the plug. As the water receded, she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth, rotating her head on it, as her right hand stroked the available shaft.

Soon, Billy's shaft stood like a palm tree on an forested island. Betty crawled up, positioned herself over it and lowered her pussy onto it. She began to ride it, not only for her son's pleasure but for her own also.

"You allowed me to come inside you?" Billy asked a question in his tone.

"Your dad and I agreed, because of his age, that I should be clipped when you were born. It has made sex much easier and nicer. Don't you agree?"

"Totally!"

"You're not going to come in me already are you?"

"Whatever you desire. You don't have to worry. If I do happen to come, I would still be able to fuck you all day long, if you want."

"What I desire, is to go to your bed so that we can fuck a bit more comfortably."

During the time it took to try off and walk down the hall to her son's bedroom, Betty pondered the future. If Jean was indeed fucking her dad, she would be going off to college soon. Billy would be going to a local college, which brought into question, would her and her son's incestuous relationship continue. It sure as hell would, she assured herself.

Than, it struck her! Jean had been arguing all summer for a car she could drive back to college. At home, she drove one of the family cars and had a curfew, which she broke often. It couldn't be that simple!

Arriving at the bed, a small twin, she sat down and reclined to her back, spreading her legs, lifting her knees and motioning for her son to get between them.

As he joined her, she acquired his cock and placed it to her.

"That was breathtaking!" She rallied as his cock entered her and went deep. "Do it hard and fast."

Her woofing sounds and her ass matching his quick paced rhythm inspired Billy to stab her unmercifully, as he held himself over her with straight arms. He did so for long minutes until his back needed a rest. He slowed for a few moments. The pain disappearing, he began banging hard into her pussy once more - a quick rest - more pounding - a moment of rest - more pounding - repeatedly, until his mother was literally breathless.

"Let me rest a minute Billy!" Betty directed with labored breath. "You've got the energy of youth son!"

Billy gathered her up in his arms and cradled her tenderly, keeping his cock pushed deep.

Betty began to whimper which lapped into all out crying.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Billy asked with a concerned tone.

"Parents are not supposed to have sex with their children. Your sister takes too much after me. She has watched me use sex to manipulate your dad. I ever boasted about it to her. I'm to blame for all of this." She lamented, but quickly shut the tears off. "I'm sorry Billy! I get weak and sentimental when I fuck. Let's get back to what we were doing. Let me get on my knees for you! I feel I need to be punished and such a position will accomplish that!"

Betty was pushing and pawing her son away from her as she maneuvered to her knees. She postured her ass for the taking. "Show me no mercy."

Billy moved in behind her, pulled her left cheek wide and put the head of this cock to her hole and pushed it home.

Punishment should not feel so good, Betty thought.

"Fuck me hard Billy! Fuck me until I call uncle." She directed sternly.

Billy was indeed relentless and unmerciful at fucking his mother from behind. He soon maneuvered to his feet, squatting over her backside as he stabbed into her.

Betty was not one to holler uncle. She tried to maneuver forward to lessen his assault on her ass, but was soon up against pillows and the headboard, stopped from any more forward escape. She sounded like a stricken animal - moaning - groaning - with whimpering yelps.

How long she lasted? It seemed a long, long time - yet it was only 12 minutes before she pleaded for him to cease. When Billy ceased his assault, she rolled to her back thoroughly exhausted and feeling whipped.

To Billy's credit, he promptly but his face to her pussy, probing gently, pushing his hands up under her buttocks. In fact, with his mother he felt more secure and at home with his face at her pussy than his cock inside her. He began to probe the recesses of her pussy, ignoring her more sensitive clit.

"That's good sugar." She praised her son. "I feel tired and defeated and this is so relaxing. Take your time and let me enjoy your tongue. Then I will let you give me your cum like the good son you are."

Billy, indeed, took his time giving his mother oral pleasure. He slid his hands from under her, wrapping them around her thighs and pulling her pussy open, teasing her fuck-hole. He toyed with the forest on her mound and lightly fingered her Rosebud.

Betty was not into anal sex, but having that forbidden hole touched in such a delicate manner was new, provocative and quite pleasurable. She pushed her ass against his finger.

"Billy, I'm dying here! Put your tongue on my clit. I need to come."

Billy did as directed and in just a few minutes Betty groaned as the orgasm flowed through her.

Betty could not remember the last time she had had such a soothing orgasm. She felt very warm all over.

"Come up now sweetheart and stick your cock in Mama's pussy." She directed with a loving tone. You are such a good boy always doing what Mama asks."

Betty felt tired and drained but she lifted her legs, pulling them aft, to give clear access to her pussy, calling on her reserves to give her son a good fuckl. True to his word, a short few minutes of quick rhythm fucking and he ejaculated inside her. Not even enough time for sexual banter.

Also true to his word, he continued to fuck her slowly and tenderly, his cock not losing a bit of its firmness. How she wished she could see his cock pumping into her. She made a conscious decision to do that soon with a mirror are such.

"I wished I did not have to get up. I want to just lay here with your come inside of me." Betty sighed.

"Then lay here until I clean up and run down to to get us a pizza."

"A good idea." She agreed.

Billy arrived back home with the pizza, finding his mother making fresh iced tea. They sat at the table eating.

"Are you sure you have no idea what your sister's plans are?" Betty quizzed.

Billy, with a mouthful of pizza, shook his head, swallowed and answered. "All she said was to expect something anytime."

"You want to continue to be with me, don't you Billy?" She asked with intent. "If you do, you will not tell her I know anything. About all we can do is wait."

Jean sat watching TV. She watched her mother and father moving it around the kitchen as her mother prepared dinner. She saw her father hugging her mother playing with her ass and breasts at every opportunity. She had seen such foreplay before and suspected with little doubt that they would have sex this night.

When her brother arrived home she was quick to inform him that tonight was the night. She added, that he should retire to his room when she did. Still keeping him in the dark, she told him it would probably be between 10 and 11 o'clock, and listen for the light knock at his door.

Brother and sister said their good nights to their parents and retired to their rooms around 9:30.

Jean changed into her thigh length sleeping gown, removing her underwear. She slipped out her back window, rounded the house, and took a position at the window where she and her brother usually spied into their parent's bedroom.

Near 10:30, her parents entered their bedroom. Her father stopped her mother near the middle of the room and they began kissing passionately. Jean had witnessed such a scene many times as they undressed each other with haste and passion. She continued watching until they fell onto the bed naked and groping each other. Another minute or two, then, she rushed to her window and climbed in. Opening her door quietly, she slipped to her brother's bedroom door and knocked lightly. He opened the door fully dressed, distressing Jean.

"Get undressed!" She whispered sternly. "Everything off!"

Jean waited impatiently for her brother to strip. She led him quietly down the hall to their parent's room. She glanced at her brother's erection, or, lack of. She reached and took hold of his cock and began to stroke it.

Billy began to have an inkling of what was going to happen and the thought of fucking his mother in front of his dad brought his erection quickly to firmness. If it turned out that he was only to fuck his sister in front of their parents, that would work too. He thought his sister a deviant genius.

Jean's timing on opening the bedroom door was impeccable. By the light of the full moon filtering through the two large windows, John was caught with cock in hand, placed to Betty's pussy. He stopped short of entering her and both heads turned as the kids continued into the room, closing on the bed.

"What the hell do you two think you are doing?" John chastised with surprise and astonishment in his tone.

What he did not see in the semidarkness was Betty smiling and thinking how sneaky, devious, crafty and brazen her daughter was. Strangely, she took pride in that thought.

"We just thought maybe you and mom would like a little company, DAD!" Jean said calmly accenting the word "dad". Did you know that your wife has fucked Billy here. More than once I'm sure!"

"Is that true Betty?" John queried, looking down at his wife, still with a smile on her face.

"Just as true as you fucking Miss Jean." She answered. "You know what they say, "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander".

John's searched for words but found none. His cock had withered.

Jean leaned over and looked between his legs seeing his cock limp.

"This is a big bed dad." Referring to the large king-size bed. "If you two will separate, giving you and I a little bit of room, I might be able to help with that little problem you have there."

Betty was more than willing to do as Jean asked, but under the circumstances she deferred to her husband to decide what they were going to do. He did seem to hesitate for a few long moments, looking from Jean back down to her pussy.

"Jean, you are a piece of work!" He remarked, but moved to his right in slow resignation, placing himself on his back, expectant of his reward for his surrender.

John noted that his wife moved rather quickly to her right.

As Jean kneed herself upon the bed, taking his limp cock into her hand, stroking it, then, into her mouth, John watched his wife beckon their son between her legs - watched her guide his cock into her - watched as they began to fuck slowly, becoming passionate - she, moaning almost immediately. He had not seen her smile, but pondered if his wife had had knowledge beforehand of Jean and Billy entering their room.

Jean, sucking on his cock soon worked its magic and he pulled her up to join him. He intertwined his legs with hers and kissed her passionately while fondling her tits. Not to be outdone by his wife's quickness in coupling with their son, John soon ceased his foreplay and put himself between his daughter's legs – she on her back - placing his cock to her.

Jean was receptive - wiggling and thrusting her ass to achieve coupling - pulling her legs aft - matching his rhythm - and moaning her own moans of participation.

It was Betty's turn to study father and daughter fucking a mere 3 1/2 feet away. They were silhouetted nicely by the moon light. She heard her daughter's moaning and knew it to be genuine. Having been in her daughter's place numerous times beyond counting, she could tell her husband had shelved any concern he might have and was enjoying his daughter's pussy. She felt the need to better him.

"Your cock is good baby!" She cooed loud enough to be heard. "Fuck Mama's pussy! Fuck it good!"

Jean, not to be outdone, added her own banter, loud enough to be heard. "Fuck your baby girl dad! I love your cock! When you're ready I want you to cum in me!"

The thought instantly occurred to John that his son had already and was, this night, going to come into his wife – his mother. He couldn't pen down which was worse!

"You two! Stop your competing right now! I won't have it! If we are going to fuck in the same bed, at least lets enjoy it."

"Why did you have to fuck her John?" Jean challenged.

"Because she had reason to offer her ass up on a silver platter." John replied, as his rhythm slowed to a stop and he lifted up slightly, staring down at his daughter. "Tell us sugar? Tell us why the four of us are in this bed having incestuous sex?"

"Billy!" Betty chided. "Stop for a moment, son. Damn it boy! Stop!"

"Because I want a car at college. And, I'm almost 21 years old and I'm tired of being told what to do - tired of being grounded - and because, because no matter how insane you two might think it sounds, I've been watching you fuck mom for more than a year and decided I wanted to be with you dad - wanted you to treat me and fuck me like you do her."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,110 Followers