Family Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy grinned with her. "I love this whole family. Everyone's pussies and cocks are very hot. I've spied on us all. It's gonna be one hell of an orgy."

Pat's pussy had flared up again, filled with perverted incestual lust. "SUCK MY PUSSY!" she commanded, wrestling her daughter prone and proceeding to engage her in a 69 position. She was again fully in charge. They munched away on each other's hot boxes, giving themselves two more quick orgasms, before they heard the car arrive -- the rest of the family was back. Mother and daughter quickly woke up Craig, and the kids scurried back to the room.

The sheets of the bed were soaked with Pat's pussy juice and multiple droplets of her son's spooge. Feeling daring, Pat didn't change the sheets but just covered them up with the blanket. She doubted her husband would come to any conclusions -- he was pretty clueless. She put on her clothes again, but left the dried cum on her body.

She had decided not to fuck Jake for a while; she wanted him to save up his cum for the big event. With a start she remembered that his 50th birthday was in almost three weeks! She grinned wickedly. She knew just what she and the kids would get him....

Under her armpit was a wet spot. Feeling back, she found one last sticky gobbet of her son's precious cum. She sucked it into her mouth just as Jake came into the room. "Hello, honey," she said with a smile, and then kissed her husband full on the mouth. Her tongue pushed the droplet of son spooge into Jake's mouth, and she shivered in lustful anticipation.

Jake had unknowingly been fed his oldest son's spunk. Pat knew that was just the smallest down payment on the flood to come.....

* * *

Cindy and her mother decided that they would continue to follow Panda's plan exactly. Panda seemed to have a sixth sense as to what made people tick sexually. And according to that schedule, John was the next to be seduced.

In the interim they had continued to record John on the camera, and they also reviewed what he was watching on his tablet. It turned out John was a LOT more perverted than they had first thought. Like his brother (and father), he liked fingering his anus; and similar to Craig, he enjoyed licking up the precum that seeped from his cockhead during jackoff sessions. A review of his porn viewing confirmed to everyone that John was not just interested in vanilla sex. He loved orgies, and most importantly was constantly watching (and masturbating to) bisexual porn.

"I love this," Pat said. "I just love that our boys are going to play with each other's cocks. The thought of it just turns me on to no end."

"Well, we haven't told Craig yet." Cindy reminded her.

"He'll know soon enough." her mother said.

As before, the plan was to overwhelm her son's senses by presenting him with the insane sight of his naked family members explicitly engaging in sex. Both Cindy and Pat were confident that, like everyone else, John's defenses would fall and he would fall head first into the sinful world of bisexual incest.

* * *

John was alone in his room, reading a science fiction novel, when his mother suddenly barged into his room.

"You need to explain yourself, mister. Look what I found on your tablet!" she shouted.

John's sphincter clenched. Oh my God! She had somehow broken into his device and saw everything he was watching!

The tablet was showing one of his favorite porns, "Bisex Foursome." The video showed two men and two women getting it on, first men fucking women, but then women doing women and men fucking each other. He had cummed dozens of times while watching it.

Now his mother had it!

His face turned beet red. "I don't know what that is...."

"Liar!" his mother snarled. "This shows orgies. Men fucking men. You pervert! Why didn't you tell me that you needed a woman that much. I would have obliged."

"No, I didn't watch it...." John started. Then thought, wait, what did she say?

By now, Cindy and Craig had entered the room, Cindy carrying a video camera. What were they doing here?

"If you wanted to fuck, you should have just asked me. A mother's pussy is always available when a boy's cock has needs." John couldn't believe the incredible, perverted words that were spilling from his mother's mouth. What she did next was even more earth shattering. With one move, Pat untied the knot on the large bathrobe covering her, then shrugged her shoulders. The robe fell off, revealing his mother's completely nude body underneath.

John's mouth hung open in a wordless shout. "Please touch mommy's body, John," his mother said, grabbing his hand and putting it on her sagging left breast. "Mmmmmm, feels good." she purred. She moved his hand down lower, to her thigh -- and then between her legs. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" Pat groaned as her son's limp hand touched her vaginal lips. They were, of course, soaking wet.

Just like the rest of the family who had been caught in this situation, John's mind was reeling, blank with shock. He couldn't process what was happening.

The shock increased when his mother roughly reached into his sweatpants, grabbed his penis, and started to quickly jerk. With her other hand, she began pulling down the sweats and underwear that covered his loins. "Mmmmmmm, gotta have that cock...." Pat growled.

Within seconds, John's lower half was exposed to his mother, sister and brother, with his mother pulling, kneading and teasing his six-incher into a full erection. "UNNNGHHHHHH!" John exhaled. He still couldn't believe what was happening, but the pleasure from the pumping on his cock was taking over his body. The truth was, he didn't want to resist, even if he could.

This is so easy, thought Pat lustily. Why didn't I do this before? Why doesn't every mother fuck their sons?

And it WAS easy. Within a minute Pat's pussy was poised directly over her son's erect cock. Slowly she eased it down. "OHHHHHHHHH" she groaned as for the second time in three days she violated the ultimate taboo. It was John's first pussy; Pat's third cock.

Pat and John fucked for a few minutes, then it was Cindy's turn. John was in heaven; never could he have expected such an incredible turn of events, never had he tasted such incredible pleasure. Cindy began riding her brother reverse cowgirl style, as she was cheered on by her mother. "You go girl! Fuck that nice thick cock. Feels good, don't it?" Then to her son, "Your sister's little pussy is nice and tight, isn't it? I love to suck on it too." And with that, she did just as she said, licking, sucking and nibbling on daughter clit and son shaft as both lovers pistoned their privates into each other. Obscene groans and grunts of sexual ecstasy filled the air.

It was time to take John and Craig to the next level. "Get over here, Craig," Pat commanded. He kneeled obediently. "Could you please take over for me? My tongue is getting tired."

Craig looked dubious. "But John's cock is in there."

Pat looked perturbed. "Just do it, you big sissy! Pleasure your sister."

Craig tentatively put out his tongue, and gingerly began to tickle Cindy's clit with it. Pat moved closer, observing the action. Then with an unexpected move, she grabbed the base of John's cock, and shoved Cindy back. John's penis slipped out of the hold of his sister's vagina, gooey and wet, throbbing directly in front of his brother's nose.

Although it was the smallest cock in the family, John's member was still handsome, with a perfectly-proportioned pink cockhead, veins coursing down a slightly crooked (to the left) cockshaft, and two larger than average balls, covered with a fuzzy light down of brown pubic hair. A large drop of pre-cum suddenly emerged from the tip. Craig's face went slack as he beheld the luscious organ; he licked his lips and his tongue slightly emerged from between them.

"Now get this straight," Pat growled. "In this family we fuck and suck EVERYBODY! You think only us girls get to experience gay sex! Fuck no! You and John are going to fuck! You are going to suck each other! And you are going to EAT EACH OTHERS CUM!" With a shout, Pat shoved Craig's face and John's cock together. The pink cockhead slid effortlessly in Craig's mouth, and then the entire shaft followed. "Oooommmppp" gulped Craig, eyes going wild.

It was Craig's first time touching another man's penis. John's first time being sucked by another man. Pat and Cindy reveled in the incredible sight. "Check it out, John, you're cock's being sucked by YOUR OWN BROTHER!" Cindy roared. "OH MY GOD!" John screamed out in shock.

But any hesitancy on behalf of either soon ended. Pat made sure of that, lasciviously egging on her two sons as she pushed Craig's head forward, giving John a good hard face fuck. "Ohhhhh, yessss, suck your brother off.... Oh sooo goood..... oh sooo hottttt.... always wanted to see this... my two boys' big hard cocks fucking each other...."

Pat removed John's mouth from his brother's tool. "Here, let me teach you how to properly suck." Like a pro, mother taught son the ins and outs of proper dicksucking. She instructed him to lightly toy with the sensitive skin underneath the cockhead, the seat of penile pleasure from which orgasms flow. How to suck in the balls and carefully cover them with spit. How to deepthroat and almost gag on the manmeat. All of this Pat had picked up in just the last few days, as she had sucked and fucked Craig and the Dickerson family men across the street. But she was a quick learner. And in Craig, she had an excellent pupil.

John was now hyperventilating, his penis jerking and jumping as it rested on the very edge of orgasm. Pre-cum, much of it fairly whitish in color, was dripping from its tip in a continuous stream.

"He's about to cum." Pat said. "Here, give him the best gift he's ever received -- your cock!"

And with that, she lifted Craig up, took his throbbing dick in her hands, and guided it to her younger son's exposed asshole. Taking some of John's ample lubricant from his cockhead and mixing it with her own pussy juice, she coated Craig's cock with the slippery solution. Then, with a jerk on his penis and a push on his behind, she stuffed Craig's cock into his brother's anus.

"OHHHHHHHHH GOOOODDDDDDD" John screamed out.

"FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" simultaneously shouted Craig. HIs first male assfuck was a doozy, as his overly large cockhead ravaged his brother's bowels, pushing him down the bed. John shook like a fuckrag as his more muscular brother had his way with him. Both brothers issued deep, masculine groans as they fucked; these male sounds of gay incestual pleasure turned on the girls to no end. Cindy and Pat hooted and cheered, fingers flashing out of pussies at lightning speed, as they took in the incredible sight.

Although the ass reaming had temporarily suppressed John's orgasm, that couldn't happen for long. "UNNNGHHH.... UNNGGHHH .... UNGGGHHHH!!!!" he screamed.

"He's gonna blow!!" Cindy yelled. She was right. A giant spray of sticky fluid burst from the enlarged and reddened cockhead, covering Craig's chest, John's tummy, and his mother's tits (which hung above him as she viewed the whole situation.) Craig's spongy but strong cockhead and rigid shaft had made the ultimate prostate massage, stimulating the largest possible volume of semen; shot after shot blasted forth, shocking everyone in their volume and intensity.

This sight by itself provoked an orgasm in Cindy. She loved male on male action, and this first gay fuck in her family, the incredible depravity of it all, plunged her into molten lust.

While her daughter swooned in paroxysms by the side of the fucking men, Pat scooped up the warm liquid by the handful and fed herself and Craig with the wonderful elixir. Swallowing down a whole mouthful of the musty man juice, Craig's lust went into overdrive. He made two more massive pumps, then his cock popped out of his brother's shitter. "FUCK.. COCK... UNNGHHHHH!!!!" he groaned in a hoarse, manly grunt.

"Here comes some more!" Cindy screamed. She and her mother put their faces beside John's.

It was one of Craig's finest cums. Shot after shot covered the three upraised faces and John's stomach and chest, mixing with the original load. John took a double shot of his brother's spooge straight in the mouth, and swallowed it all. The girls kissed each other, John and Craig as each shoved the delightful liquid into each other's mouths with their tongues. The ball juice still pooled all over John's pudgy tummy was ample; Cindy scooped up some more and thrust it into her mother's pussy, fingering and sucking the gaping vagina as her mother screamed obscenities, until a final powerful orgasm shook her whole body, and Pat once again fell into the stupor of ultimate orgasm.

They were ready to move on to the next victim.

* * *

It was Wendy. "This is going to be easy," Pat said. She had also reviewed the tapes with Cindy, and had looked at Wendy's browsing history. She was also into bisex porn -- in this case, lesbian bisex. Wendy was an inveterate masturbator, sometimes abusing herself two, sometimes three times a day.

Other than Craig (and of course, the parents), Wendy was the only other non-virgin in the house. Pat now knew she had fucked at least five boys in the last few months. That would have infuriated the old Pat; it highly aroused the new one. But from Wendy's diary, the family learned that she was disappointed with her lovers, that she craved better pleasures.

They intended to give her what she desired.

John and Craig were now fully informed about the plans to come. They were hopping wild with excitement, crazed with the thought of fucking the rest of the members of their family -- and not only the female ones. The four conspirators talked deep into the night about their next moves, the positions they wanted to try on the family members, how much they lusted after the remaining tits, pussies and cock of the untouched siblings, and how sweet it would be to surprise each one with bisex incest. Everyone agreed with taking Daddy last; and the siblings reveled in Pat's intimate and detailed description of her husband's cock, his fuck styles, and the taste, feel and volume of his ejaculatory blasts. They reviewed the videotapes of each member of the family being dragged into perverted fucking; doing so provoked them into subsequent ball-busting orgies. It was a hurricane of lust, growing stronger and more depraved with every day.

Everyone also agreed that this whole family was just one volcano of simmering, bubbling cumlust just waiting to explode. It had been hidden for so long by the extreme prudery and strictness of Jake and Pat, who seemed determined to stamp out any sign of sexuality in their children with an almost dictatorial fervor. Sex was never, ever discussed in their house, and was considered something dirty and sinful. Those feelings had been internalized but had rebounded out, the suppressed lusts exploding forth from their perverted brains and bodies. None of the children had ever left home, and all of them were sexually frustrated. In their heart of hearts, it turned out, they all wanted to fuck each other. "Your father most of all," Pat said. "His penis is horny in the extreme. I can sense it. I guess I always could. No wonder he wants to fuck almost every night, to try to let off some of that perverted steam! No wonder all of you are similar to him. No wonder his perversions infected me over the many years of furtive, shameful fucking! When he tastes all your cocks and pussies, swallows your sperm and pussy juice, after so many years of thrusting down his depraved feelings, of suppressing his extreme and unnatural lusts, it will give him the most explosive, soul-destroying orgasm of all time!"

Cindy laughed. "There goes mommy with her 'purple prose' again!" But they all knew it was true. And they all couldn't wait to make it happen.

It was decided it would be fun to "surprise" Wendy while she was masturbating. So her door lock was tampered with, and they waited for a time when the remaining family members (Jill, Jeff, Julie and Jake) were gone. Then they waited, watching their screens until they knew Wendy was diddling herself.

It happened around 4 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. The family gathered outside Wendy's door, naked. Listening closely, they could hear her furtive groaning inside. Cindy carried the video camera, ready to record this latest chapter in the family's fuck journey. Pat turned the handle, then forced open the door with a rush. The entire brood tumbled in, grinning like ghouls.

Wendy was on the bed, facing them, legs completely spread eagled, her pussy impaled on her large black dildo, her left hand grabbing and massaging her perfect tits. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed as the incredible invasion started.

It was all over in a minute. Pat and Cindy jumped onto the bed, Pat snatching out the dildo and replacing it with her fingers and tongue, Cindy clamping her mouth over her sister's left breast, sucking deeply on the upraised nipple. The boys both fed their cocks into their sister's mouth; involuntarily she opened her mouth and began sucking.

The extreme shock of what was happening was almost immediately replaced by the extreme pleasure of her family's cocks and pussies, by the unbelievable actions of what Wendy had previously assumed were a collection of prudes. Wendy fell headlong into an ecstasy of pure taboo pleasure, her sluttish tendencies validated and unleashed by her family's incredible fucklust. She went straight from paralyzed shock to mindless writhing and groaning on the bed. Her groans turned to screams as, one by one, each family member sucked and fucked her eager young pussy.

It was one of the prettiest ones in the family. Almost blonde, nicely shaved public hair topped an almost perfect oval of petite, pink pussy lips, with only one imperfection (if you could call it that) -- the left labia was slightly bigger than the right. She, too, had a nicely large clit, although not as supersized as her mother's. Her juice was clear and delightfully fresh; her inner lips tight, warm and clingy. This was a cunt that could coax an orgasm out of the most jaded cock within minutes. And one that could persuade any women into the most explicit lesbian acts possible.

Wendy's perfect body twisted, twerked and jerked as it was pounded by penises, fingers and tongues. Her taut stomach and round ass cheeks vibrated, skin and muscle bunching and rolling as the hard fucking went on. Her perfectly round, full tits lunged and swayed as her body was rocked by her family's stroking, sucking and rutting; her vividly pink nipples, surrounded by slightly brown, smaller than average aureolas, turned red as they hardened in pleasure.

Wendy's first orgasm came as John fucked her with pushing, almost jumping pelvic thrusts; her second was brought on by her mother's talented tongue and fingers; her third as Craig blasted cum all over her twat and tummy; and her fourth by her own hand as she licked both Cindy and her mother (who were mashing pussies together in an obscene cunt grind) to their own climaxes.

After a short nap, the foursome enlightened Wendy about the plans for the rest of the family. She was immediately aroused in a fury of lust, and especially inflamed by the thought of riding her daddy's cock. Her only problem is that the final orgy seemed so far away.

"Can't we do it now," she whined petulantly, as the cum and pussy juice dried to a whitish crust on her pouty face.

"I have some ideas about that," Pat said.

* * *

Pat indeed had some ideas. Why was it necessary anymore to go one by one through the family, conquering each cock and pussy in an isolated fashion? Why not just take them all in one fell swoop. It would be exciting beyond belief -- forcing the four remaining family members into a bisex orgy, watching as their disbelief and horror was turned into interest, then desire, then wanton lust; observing as they all succumbed to participate in the most filthy sex acts possible, things they never, ever thought it was possible they would do; beholding as they were converted, transmogrified, into the incestual fuck-whores that she knew, deep down, they all were.

1...456789