Family Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unbelievable sight created pandemonium. All of a sudden, any "plan" that had previously existed went outside the window. Cindy, Wendy and Julie jumped forward. Cindy got there first, and, whipping around, pulled herself up on the armrests. Wendy was able to get a lick of her daddy's precious cum, but then with a swift move, Cindy lowered her pussy, reverse-cowgirl style, impaling herself on her daddy's cock and violating the ultimate taboo in one stroke. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" Cindy and her father screamed simultaneously, as she began to earnestly bounce up and down on the huge member. Wendy and Julie immediately began to suck and lick simultaneously at the writhing juncture of Cindy's pussy and their daddy's cock.

The unbelievable feel of his daughter's pussy on his cock finally annihilated all of Jake's moral defenses. He fell headlong into the abyss of incestual pleasure, screaming out "YESSSSSSSSS!!" Face ablaze with lust, Jake shouted out in lustful glee. "GONNA FUCK YOU ALL... GONNA HAVE ALL YOUR COCKS AND PUSSIES!!!!"

HIs shout energized Wendy. "Gotta have Daddy's cock!" she screamed, and with lustful strength pulled Cindy of her father, lifting her by the vagina as she did so. A strong sucking sound emerged as Cindy's tight pussy was wrenched from the large cock. The action actually produced an orgasm in Cindy's soppy pussy, which silenced her resistance. Wendy took her place, providing her father with the third vagina of his lifetime and the second daughter snatch. Jake began to stroke and suck on Wendy's perfect tits, emitting loud slurping sounds interspersed with intense groans.

John approached his sister, put his knees on the ample armrest and fed his dripping, 6-inch cock to her hot mouth. She began sucking, and then John in a hiss commanded her: "Feed it to himmmmm!!!!" With a lustful smile, Wendy took the cock from her mouth, and directed it to her father. "FUCK YEAHH... COCK!!!" screamed Jake. "AGgghahhaahhahhA!!!" he gurgled as his son began to piston the fleshy rod into and out. "OHHHHHHHHHH" John growled in pure incestual pleasure. Deep, masculine groans of ecstasy followed as John annihilated one of the greatest of taboos -- father-son sex.

The incredible scene made everyone even wilder. Jeff rushed over to the other side of the "throne" to feed his cock, too, to his father. He and John "swordfought" in the paternal mouth, uttering groans and depositing more and more pre-cum onto Jake's tongue. Jill did something out of character -- she grabbed Wendy, pulled her off her father's penis, and immediately straddled her Daddy's cock, bouncing up and down with insane glee. It was clear that her fear of boys was over.

Craig stood up, a new insane idea in his head. "Need Daddy's ass...his ASS!!" He pulled Jill from his father, then lifted Jake from the seat to his feet. Replacing him in the seat, sitting down, cock standing up straight, Craig grabbed his father by the back. He beheld his daddy's beautiful posterior, covered with light swirls of hair, still firm and in good shape after all these years. "Let me fuck your ASSSS!!" he screeched, and pulled Jake down, hard. With a soft "squish" sound, Craig's soft but iron-strong cockhead immediately found the entrance to his father's anal ring; weight pulled him down, and Craig's entire 8 inch member ensconced itself deep with his daddy's asshole. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Jake screamed in pleasure/pain.

Julie jumped on the sitting duo, allowing Jake to fuck his fourth and last daughter. It was an incredible daddy sandwich. Meanwhile, Wendy, Cindy and Jill sucked and licked the juncture of their father's penis, Julie's pussy, and Craig's cock. The whole family fucked together in a howling blob of lust.

Jake was now impaled on one son's cock, while he sucked, nibbled and jerked on his two other son's members, sharing them also with Craig and Julie. "So beautiful, so beautiful" Pat groaned, as Panda got the entire spectacle on film, focusing with super-tight close ups on every aspect of the situation.

Pat suddenly noticed that John and Jake were on the very edge of orgasm. Their heads were lolling up and down, groans increasing in depth and intensity. She strode over to them and with two hands, pulled both cocks out of her husband's mouth.

"Honey, the boys both got you the same present for your birthday. It's yummy, oooey and gooey, but I know you're gonna love it. Come on boys, give it to him." She began to furiously jack off her two sons, pointing their cockheads directly at their father's mouth, which hung open, emitting groans and gurgles. "Fuck yeah, FUCK YEAHHHH!!" screamed Jeff first, and a jet of swirly semen exploded from his cock and into his father' lips, tongue and face. The incredible sight pushed John over the brink, and with a "OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he, too, unleashed his sperm into his father's gullet. A minimum of 15 cumblasts coated Jake's mouth, cheeks and chin.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jake shrieked, swallowing the delightful cumloads, as Julie and Craig began to lick the creamy semen from their father's face. The sight by itself provoked an orgasm deep in Pat's pussy, and she fell to the floor.

Hearing the screams, Wendy got up and got her portion of brother sperm. She hopped on the now-empty armrests and confronted her father with her pussy. "Time to suck daughter cunt, daddy," she said cooingly, and lowered her gash to his lips. Lunging forward, Jake plunged his tongue into his daughter's twat, drinking deeply of the delightful juice that flowed from its depths. With both hands he grabbed her tight, perfect little ass and forced the soft pussyflower hard onto his grasping mouth. The pressure did the trick; within a minute Wendy exploded in orgasm, adding female gush to the cummy mixture coating her daddy's face.

"I'm gonna cum soon!!!!" Jake suddenly announced. "Get off, get off!" Wendy and Julie obeyed instantly.

"SUCK ME!!!" Jake commanded. As he bobbed up and down on Craig's cock, the remaining six children surrounded their sire's crotch, fighting over the towering fatherly pole, sucking, licking, grabbing, caressing and massaging the spectacular daddy dick and the hairy balls hanging pendulously beneath.

"I want his sperm!" shouted Wendy. "No, I get his cum!" screamed Jill.

"YOUR'E ALL GONNA GET MY CUM!!!!!" their father bellowed.

His entire body was aflame with lust. Cum and pussy juice dripped from his face onto his chest as his children sucked him, his ass was on fire from Craig's powerful thrusts. HIs tongue lolled from his mouth as great masculine groans emerged from the depths of his chest. Suddenly Pat was beside him.

"I'm so happy for you, baby! Happy birthday! Give your kids a present! THEIR FATHER'S DELICIOUS CUM!!!"

Upon hearing the incredible words Craig stiffened and his cock jumped within his father's anal canal. "HERE IT CUMS DAD!!! AAHHHHHHHHRRGGGGH!!!" The cock jerked and swelled greatly within the paternal ass, and a great rush of smooshy, warm spunk blasted deep into Jake's bowels.

That did it for Jake. Eyes bulging, his face a red rictus of pure perverted depravity, Jake screamed out "CUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" An orgasm of unbelievable strength and intensity seized and wracked his entire body, causing it to spasm uncontrollably in pure, unadulterated lust. Jake's beastly boner jerked and bobbed once, twice, three times; his balls arched upward; his anus clenched down hard on his son's still hard but slippery member, squeezing out sperm from the hot orifice. And then, out of the crimson-red monster emerged a stream of thick white ivory sperm, erupting feet into the air. Blast after blast, cum after cum, an incredible spray, a shower, a waterfall of semen, arced into the sky and onto the faces and bodies of the Peterson children. The gooey nectar covered Panda too, who was recording amongst the Peterson brood, coating the camera lens with white gunk.

They all fell down, screaming, groaning, writhing in yet more orgasms of their own, adding more pussy juice to the delightful mixture covering their bodies.

They had just experienced the most incredible incestual bi orgy of all time. And with it, the strongest orgasms possible.

Pat smirked at the camera, in a final scene. "Let's do it again!"

They all knew they would.

1...456789