Family Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy didn't make it any easier to believe. She took down her sweatpants with one move, then her top, leaving her naked as a jaybird. Disengaging from the cock, she stood up and removed Craig's shirt, leaving him nude as well. Turning to her mother, she spoke in a husky tone. "Craig and I like to fuck. We're gonna fuck right in front of you. And you're gonna love it." With no further ado, Cindy bent over, showing her ass to her brother. "UNNNGGHHHHH" Craig roared as he plunged his cock deep into Cindy's pussy and began to fuck her with the intensity of a maniac. He had been fully conquered by incestual lust, and was hot as a cinder from hell. "Cindy's pussy sooo goooodd" he grunted, looking straight at his mother.

Pat was slack jawed, rigid with shock. She did not move, did not say anything, did not react at all. Just sat there, staring.

From everyone's experience, it was clear that that people simply could not deal with the vision of real, full-blown, graphic incestual fucking right in front of their eyes. When confronted with something so alien to their experience, they simply froze, like a primitive ape beholding a jet plane. They tried to disbelieve their lying eyes. And failed.

Those few minutes of total delirium, disbelief and denial were well exploited by Cindy and Craig. Indeed, her mother's reaction was better than Cindy had expected -- she thought Pat might try to leave the room, which is why she had locked it from the outside. Quick as a flash, Cindy exploited her opportunity.

She disengaged from Craig's cock, and led him to the side of the bed, facing his mother. As Cindy had thought might happen, her mother's gaze fixated directly on her son's huge member, focusing directly on the huge, purple cockhead, wet and drooling clear precum. The unbelievable sight -- something Pat had never expected to see -- held Pat captive. Almost like she was hypnotized.

Craig simply stood there, slowly jacking off his huge member, groaning as his hand caressed the shaft, bring out drop after drop of sticky precum, each globule of which would slowly coalesce at the tip of the head until becoming too heavy, when it would fall -- plop -- on the bed. Craig said nothing, and did nothing, just heavily and roughly breathed, as he displayed his handsome penis to the shocked gaze of his middle-aged mother.

Cindy was not so inactive. She crept to the bed, right under her mother's legs, which sat unmoving at the foot of the bed. Slowly, but deliberately, she reached upward and her fingers grabbed hold of the waistband of her mother's sweatpants. With a smooth, quiet motion she began to pull them down. It took only about 30 seconds for the entire operation to be complete. Pat's sweatpants were now down to her ankles. Revealing white panties with a print of roses on top.

Pat appeared not to notice what was happening at her hindquarters. She was still focused intently on the cockhead in front of her, sometimes roughly swallowing as saliva filled her throat.

Her mind was reeling, filled with crazy thoughts and emotions. What she was seeing was wrong, oh so wrong. She needed to get up. To look away. But she just couldn't. She just couldn't. The penis, the shaft, the head, was incredible. It was .... it was ... beautiful. Saliva grew in her throat. Feelings long locked up were coming to the surface, the feelings she had first felt as an older teen.... of wanting penises..... of desiring COCKS ... feelings that were expressed finally on her wedding night, when she first beheld her new husband's incredibly-pretty manhood, had erupted in rapturous glee as she herself grabbed it and inserted it into her most private cleft ... let it penetrate her, possess her, shoot ribbons of hot new life into her.... but she had always wanted more.... craved more.... loved looking at men in bathing suits... imagining what lie beneath.... loved bulges and tented areas of pants ... so sinful ... one cock should have been enough...so sweet .. one should have been enough.... marrying Jake had prevented her from exploring.... she wanted more.... wanted more penises than just one for her PUSSY ... so shameful... Jake never let her SUCK him except once ... she had loved the taste of his sperm... never again let her... he never licked her vagina except once.... she had accidentally saw porn at her neighbor's house... in the bathroom drawer ... caressed her vagina, looking at the pictures ... so sinful... the big cocks in the pictures... COCKSSS!!!.. like the huge, beautiful, incredible cock now only inches from her face..... sooo wrongg.... incest!.... NOOOOO.... can't help it... have to look... don't touch......

Cindy was on her knees, kneeling between her mother's legs. They were white, almost alabaster in color; rounded and slightly chubby, but hair-free. A small amount of cellulite clung to the bottom of the thighs. When the sweats had been pulled down, Pat's legs had slightly bowed outward. Her bottom rested directly on the edge of the bed, and Cindy could clearly see the center strip of her mother's pretty white and rose-patterned panties. She leaned in closer, only inches away from the parental crotch.

A smell entered her nostrils. One that Cindy had come to know very well in the last few weeks. Cindy's eyes opened wide. Could it be? She looked closely, and saw. There was a wet spot dampening the fabric at the center of the understrip of the panties.

The scent confirmed it. This wasn't pee. It was vaginal lubrication. Leeching through the sheer fabric of the panties.

Her mother was wet.

Even now, after everything she had experienced, Cindy could scarcely believe it. She herself had succumbed to the perversion of lesbian pussyeating over the previous month, had reveled in munching soft female box, had grown to love clitsucking and gulping down female essence that poured from a woman's beautiful pussy when it was properly stimulated. And the vision of doing that same thing to her mother, that taboo, perverted image, had entered her mind and wouldn't let go. But it still seemed incredible that her religious, god-fearing, prudish (or so she had thought) mother was sexually excited. Was a horny, passionate being.

Cindy breathed in deeply. HER MOTHER WAS FUCKING WET!!! AND IT WAS BY THE SIGHT OF HER OWN SON'S COCK!!!

SHE WAS A FUCKING PERVERT TOO!!!!

Enraptured by her discovery, lust filled every square inch of Cindy's body. With strong and supple fingers, she grabbed hold of the edge her mother's panties at the right leg. Catching the lip of the fabric with her fingers, she slowly but remorselessly pulled back the fabric to the right, all the way to the other leg.

Her mother's fully splayed-out pussy was now completely visible to Cindy's gaze.

As a strong aroma of pussyjuice wafted from the sexy cavern, Cindy beheld with lustful wonder the birth canal from which she had emerged 18 years ago. Her mother did not shave down there; dark brown crinkles of pubic hair covered every millimeter of the mons veneris and cascaded down alongside both sides of the hemi-circular lips, growing in patches all the way down to the asscrack and around the slightly-obscured brown anus. The outer lips were long and stretchy; the right side more attenuated than the left. Seven children and hundreds of penile penetrations (which added up to thousands of pistonlike poundings) from her husband's large member had done their work. Once completely pink in hue, the outer lips over the years had more of an olive-complexion now. They were covered in a light dew of lubrication, which was seeping from the inside out. The lips were separated at their greatest extent by about a quarter inch of length; it was possible to see the inner lips clearly. Bright pink, they were covered by a thin layer of pussy juice; small white bubbles were visible in the liquid.

Most impressive was a half inch wide protuberance emerging from the top of the vagina. Smooth and much whiter than the rest of the tissues, it, too was covered with a slimy solution of lubrication. It was her mother's clit, and it was much larger than any similar organ Cindy had yet encountered.

It was all sooooo beautiful. So hottttt. It took Cindy's breath away. Her lust catapulted into overdrive. Gotta have that pussy.... THAT PUSSYYYYYYY.

There was no stopping her now. Cindy extended her tongue to its greatest extent, and it probed forward....

A few feet above, Pat was finally coming out of shock and getting in charge of her emotions. The sight of her son's cock was still entrancing, mesmerizing, but she knew now what she had to do. She had to tell him to go. She had to stop this madness, and soon. She had to get a hold of herself and stop this evil sin in its tracks.

She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could utter a word she became aware that her arousal down below had grown far beyond what visual stimulation had ever given her. With a start, she realized that she was being touched. Directly on her most private area. Breaking her gaze from her son's massive tool, she looked downward.

What she saw shattered her world into pieces.

Her daughter Cindy's entire face was pressed up against her vagina. She could feel Cindy licking. Licking her pussy lips. Licking her clitoris!

HER DAUGHTER WAS SUCKING ON HER PUSSY!!!!!

"OHHHNNNNGGGGG" she uttered in a sharp rush of pure shock. Her arms, supporting herself, let out, and her back fell onto the bed. She tightly closed her eyes shut.

In the incredible shocking events of the few minutes before, she had completely forgotten her daughter was in the room. What was happening now was beyond comprehension, literally impossible to believe. But it was happening. The pleasure between her legs was not diminishing. It was growing.

Her husband had only performed cunnilingus on her one time in her life. She enjoyed it, of course. That was ten years ago. He had never done it again. Nor had she asked for it. But what he had done was nothing like what was happening now. Cindy was maniacally licking, nibbling, biting and sucking on Pat's enlarged, naked clit. The pleasure being created by the incestual perversion was overwhelming Pat's morality. She fell herself falling, the world spinning....

Pat had never been interested in women. Had never had a lesbian thought or dream in her entire life. She loved men. Loved their muscles, their behinds, their hard penises....

But she could not deny what she was feeling now. Raw, animal lust and desire. Desire not for a man, but for its opposite. Caused by the strong, supple tongue of an 18 year old girl. HER DAUGHTER!!!!!

This was a sucker punch to Pat's pussy. She could, and was about to, reject the "familiar" -- her son's offered cock. But she had no defenses to Cindy's brazen tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she began to scream, a loud, gurgling groan coming from the inner depths of her soul. As her previous sexual morality began to disintegrate before the incredible pleasure of the incestual taboo lesbian act. As her soul melted before the all-quenching blaze of her daughter's depraved lusts.

Pictures flashed before her tightly closed eyes. Not of bulges and bumps below swimsuits, but of shapely figures in bikinis. Of perky breasts and large, round, full tits. Of the naked images of women she had also "accidentally" looked at in the porn magazine she stumbled upon in the neighbor's bathroom -- beautiful women, spread open, fingering wet gashes, flashing beautiful pink lips crowned by delightful pubic hair.

She surprised herself, and her children by her scream. "PUSSSYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

Her eyes flew open, ablaze with lust. "Goddamnnn you whore.... SUCK MEEEEE!!!!" she crazily screamed at her daughter. It seemed that every foul word in the dictionary was unleashed from the depths of Pat's soul. She previously had never said anything more dreadful than "oh darn it!"

Not now. A demon had been unleashed, with words she didn't even realize she knew.

"Fuckin' finger fuck my pussy, bitch. Gonna cum all over your tongue. Then I'm gonna tear your teeny cunny apart, gonna make your little clit CUMMMMM!!!!" she raged.

Turning her head to her son, she snarled. "Bring that big cock over her, fucker! You think I don't like fuckin' cock! Goddamn gimme that big fat cockhead, so big and veiny!!!"

Craig obliged instantly, and with a monumental gulp Pat gulped in the second cock she had ever touched. As if she were a pro, she began to suck with exceptional pressure, her mouth uttering obscene slurping sounds. Her hand flew upward and began to roughly jerk on her son's massive tool.

Removing her mouth, the obscenities began again. "Gonna eat down all of that cummmmm.... Gimme all of your sloppy spunk!!!!"

The change over her mother shocked the kids. Cindy's face was up, looking at her mother's incredible actions and words. She kept three fingers in her mother's pussy, vigorously pumping them in and out, thumb caressing the fantastic clit; with her other hand, she tugged at the panties, working to get them off of her mother's abundant ass cheeks. As an older woman, Pat's posterior was large and somewhat saggy, pocked by a few moguls of cellulite; but her buttcheeks still maintained a round semblance of femininity, one that was especially pronounced and beautiful when she bent over, all the more so for the thin fuzz of light hair that congregated deep in the asscrack.

By now Pat's cunt was sopping and dripping wet, the lips were red and fully aroused. Cindy had started a bonfire in her mother's pussy, one that would go on to consume everyone around her.

Pat ripped off her own top, revealing the rest of her naked body. She had a large stomach with several fat folds around the belly button that drooped over her waistline (typical for a 49 year old woman, especially one with seven kids); puffy larger arms, and long, pendulous tits that sagged low on either side of her body. The nipples were erect, surrounded by large brown aureolas. Pat was breathing strenuously in her passion, her tits moving up and down as she barked out her perverted thoughts, which burst forth from her as if a depraved boil had been lanced.

"Fuck my fuckin' pussy, son! Need son cock in my hot cunt! Gotta suck on some hot daughter pussy. GIMMME YOUR COCK AND PUSSY!"

All they could do was go with the flow. Craig moved between his mother's legs, thrust them completely open, and with a loud "AHHHHHHHHHH" plunged his cock root deep into his mother's vagina, breaking the ultimate taboo in one swift stroke.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" screamed Pat, her eyes bugging out of their sockets. A massive orgasm, the largest in her life, detonated in her cunt and brought convulsions and shivering throughout the length of her saggy, fleshy body. The once demure mother now looked like an insane fiend, pulsating, gurgling, babbling, and thrashing. Her tongue lolled from her mouth, drool leached from the sides of her lips. Her pussy was like a small waterfall; it had soaked a full square foot of sheet on the bed and wasn't even close to stopping.

Cindy looked on in awe. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Craig held on for dear life as his mother fucked him, smashing her pelvis into his hips; her hands dug at his asscheeks, pulling him into her harder. As she had done with her husband, she jerked one finger, than two, then managed three into her son's flexing anus. "OH MY GODDD.... FUCKKKKKK!!!" Craig screamed at the anal invasion.

Fixing her insane eyes on Cindy, Pat screamed at her. "PUSSY.... GIMME THAT PUSSY RIGHT NOW!!!!" Obeying the obscene command like a chastened teenager, Cindy obliged, swinging her legs over her mother's face and lowering her soaking wet vagina directly onto Pat's mouth. Pat removed her hands from her son's ass and placed them on her daughter's, forcing the cunt down with authority onto her mouth. She began to suck and eat at the daughterly snatch with abandon, a pussyeating session more violent than any Cindy had ever experienced.

With such pressure, it wasn't long until Cindy succumbed. "OHH GOODDD MOMMY.... YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMMM.... MAKING MEEEE CUMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Cindy cried out. Her pussy flexed in violent pleasure, as a burst of fresh juice rushed forth from her engorged slit, drenching her mother's mouth and face with the pungent liquid. She fell down to the side, seeing her mother's grinning face leering like a ghoul. "Knew I could do it... make a girl CUMMMMM!!!!" She then fixated on her son's fucking pelvis, taunting him. "FUCK MOMMYY.... I NEED YOUR CUMMM.. GIVE IT TO MEEEE... YOUR CUMMMMM!!!!!"

With a last act of supreme will, Craig pulled his cock out just before it exploded. Ten shots of pure white sticky stuff flew forward, catching his mother full in the face. The rest landed on her chest, where it drooled down her sagging breasts and collected in her ample belly button. "FUCK YEAHHH!!" Pat screamed, scooping up the gobbets of cum on both hands, bringing them to her face and mouth and gobbling them down. "LOVE IT... .FUCKIN' LOVE SPUNK!!!" she shrieked once more, lips and cheeks shining from son sperm and daughter cream.

"LOVE TO FUCK MY KIDS!" Pat screamed once more, as her body was conquered by yet another, even more powerful orgasm. Then she passed out.

* * *

Pat woke up about ten minutes later. Craig was still conked out at the side of the bed; Cindy was still up, though, and intently watching her mother.

Pat felt all over her naked body, and fingered the stickiness of the drying cum and pussy juice. Then she sighed. "Oh, Cindy, what have you done to us?"

Pat's pussy was still pulsing, still hot, still wet. It had been transformed by the wild incestual fuck into a personal pleasure point that never stopped working, never stopped hungering, which wanted more, more MORE.

"Are you mad, mama?" Cindy squeaked.

"Oh, my god, no, I'm not mad. I can't believe it's happened. But it's all under the bridge now. I've had sex with my kids. I'm already damned a million times over. But my pussy is soooooo satisfied. Might as well keep doing it!" She turned around and kissed her daughter on the lips, tenderly. Then smiled. "God, that felt good. Soooo good. Thanks for forcing me to do that. Thank you for taking care of my pussy. For taking over my pussy. I needed that, needed to CUM that hard!" Then, with a mischievous grin. "I can't wait to do it again!"

But then she grew somber again. "But your father and the rest will be back soon. We'll have to plan around them being gone, and..."

She stopped when Cindy put a finger to her lips. "Mom, I already got a plan for that." And then she told her mother the whole story, about Panda and her family, and the plan for their family. Pat listened more and more intently, getting more and more excited; that wild look started to get in her eyes again. "Yes, yessssss.... we'll fuck them all.... I'll suck them all....." Then, thinking about her husband, "God, it will be sooo good to get him fucked and sucked. He needs it, he really does! Needs to crack open that phony shell he has and let the fucklust spill out." Pat had always been good with words, and was wont to wax rhapsodic over a Bible passage or somesuch. Now her shiny five-dollar words were being used to celebrate new gods -- her family's cocks and pussies. She smirked. "He's gonna sample all of them -- and not just the girls too. I want to see him fuck his sons!"

"It will be sooo good for him, so pervertedly good" Pat continued. Looking at Craig's sleeping form, she asked. "Does he know yet that he's going to suck and fuck his father?"

"No, not yet." Cindy said. "But our next 'victim' is John. And when that happens, we are going to witness some very hot guy-on-guy action. And they're both gonna love it."

Pat's full five fingers were deep into her pussy, pumping slowly in and out. "God, it's going to be good. Oh my god, seeing your brothers fuck their father ....." She began to envision the scene. "Four cocks to play with, sperm everywhere." she groaned. "They're gonna cum all over Jake's face, he's gonna drink his boys' sperm, oh my God!!" Her face got even brighter. "Just wait till you fuck your father's cock! It's so beautiful. And he shoots a LOT of sperm, he always fills me up to overflowing." Then, thinking further, "And there are three new pussies to suck on! Your hot sisters! Oh, Jesus! How exciting! How delicious!"

1...34567...9