Family Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameras were focused directly on Jake's naked ass! Whorls of kinky hair covered the somewhat muscled behind, and dimpled indentations on the ass cheeks appeared as it thrust forcefully downward. Easily visible hanging pendulously below the dark ass crack were two large, hairy luscious balls, and below that a rigid, perfectly straight, sculpted cock. Eight inches in length at least, with large girth (it ran in the family, evidently!), the busy penis was methodically pumping into the clinging folds of Pat's stretchy labia; her smooth ass cheeks were being driven into the mattress, as her legs circled in the air, a dance of delectable pleasure. The groans were much easier to hear now, and a few words were audible "fuck . .. . yeahhh.... sooooo gooooodddd...."

At the sight, Cindy's pussy seemed to launch itself into the stratosphere of pleasure. She could barely breath, eyes fixated at the spectacle of parental fucking.

"Check this out!" Panda said.

Pat's hands moved upward and began to grab and massage her husband's ass cheeks, pulling them hard into her eager body. Slowly, ever so slowly, her right hand moved closer and closer to the center of the ass; within seconds, it was evident that her middle finger was circling the ring of her husband's asshole. And then it was clear -- Pat had fully inserted her finger into her husband's anus, pushing in and out. "Ungghhhhhh!!" Jake groaned in unabashed ecstasy at the moment the digit penetrated his ass.

"I fuckin' knew it! Like father like son! Both love ass fucking!" Panda screeched. "And looks like mommy is happy to oblige!"

Helen licked her lips lustily. She commented, "Your daddy's cock is soooo hot. You're gonna love every inch of it! Same with your brothers and sisters" she finished with a wink.

Cindy couldn't believe it. She was seeing her mother and father fuck! HER DADDY'S NAKED ASS, BALLS AND COCK! AND HER MOMMY'S LASCIVIOUS OPEN PUSSY! At that moment, her father hit his climax. "Ohhhhhhhh" he grunted, and the watchers saw spasmodic contractions begin in the perineum, between his asshole and testicles, signifying that the wonderful balls were busy pumping sperm into his wife's pussy. As the cock pumped in and out, a white sheen, covered in foam, coated the rock-hard member, from the base to the perfectly-formed head. Her daddy's cum.

"Your father has a MAGNIFICENT cock" Steve groaned.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Cindy shrieked as a titanic orgasm wracked every square inch of her little body.

They were ready to execute the plan. Ready to turn Cindy's family into a group of pulsating, hot, sweaty, cumsoaked fuck-perverts.

* * *

"So who do we do first?" Cindy asked. Panda had filled her in on the general plan -- they would work their way up, seducing one sibling at a time, and then one of the parents, finally ending in a mass orgy at which the last undefiled family member would be dragged into perverted taboo pleasure by the other depraved fuckers.

"Who do you want to be fucked last? I think you already know the answer," Panda asked.

Cindy thought for only a moment. "Daddy!"

Panda nodded. "Yep, that makes the most sense. He has to be fucked last, otherwise the whole thing might not work. It's such a gift you're giving him! He's gonna have the most insane orgasm of all time! God, he's gonna cum soooo muchh!!!"

Cindy licked her lips at the thought of it. "But I'm still scared! How's this gonna work? What are we gonna do?"

"Don't worry, I've already got it all thought out. First up is an easy one -- Craig. I'll help you." Panda said with authority.

"You think you can seduce him?" Cindy said questioningly.

"If it takes me more than five minutes, I'll kill myself," Panda replied with a wink.

* * *

In retrospect, it was easy. Cindy brought Panda over to her house, and knocked on Craig's door.

"Panda's got something to ask you," Cindy said, ushering her friend into her brother's room. "I got something to do, see you in a little bit, Panda," she stated as she excused herself.

"Ok, bye." Panda said. Turning to Craig, she suddenly put on her pouty, sultry look. Slowly she closed the bedroom door behind them. "You know, Craig, I've always liked you." She started to boldly moved toward him.

Craig retreated. "Oh, really?" He was surprised by Panda's forwardness. She was seven years younger, and he had never hung out with her or even talked to her much. He knew nothing of her reputation. But, of course, he along with every other male in the neighborhood was entranced by her insanely hot bod.

"Yes, really." Panda stuck out her finger and touched his chest. "Do you find me attractive?"

"Umm.. urghh, yeah, of course." Craig stuttered.

"Good, cause then you won't mind me doing this." Panda leaned in forward, but instead of giving Craig a kiss, her right hand darted down the front of his pants, underneath his underwear, and began to caress his cock and balls.

"What! Fuck!" Craig exclaimed, moving backwards. But of course, Panda was not going to be denied. This was the 50th or so time she had attempted a "cock hijacking." She had never failed once, and wouldn't this time either.

Craig had no chance to resist. Nor, off course, did he really want to. A superhot babe was grabbing his junk! Within seconds his cock hardened into rocklike strength, and he began getting into things. "Unnghhhh. ... ohhhhh.... " he groaned

Panda unzipped his pants and tore them down with her free hand; once that was done she began to undress herself. Craig groaned again in pure pleasure as he saw Panda's perfect naked body in front of him. She began to strongly and expertly suck on his large dick, reveling in the feeling of exploring a new cock. Craig had a long, rigid shaft, perfectly proportioned, crowned by an exceptionally large cockhead, which almost glowed with an incredible purplish hue that emphasized the lasciviousness of his sex organs. His pubic hair was wild and long, covering the entire top half of his testes . HIs balls were not too large (certainly not as big as his fathers), and were almost obscured by the forest of curly hair that sprung from them. The entire package inflamed Panda's pussy to a fiery pitch. Especially because she knew what was happening next.

Panda stood up and led Craig to the bed. Lying on her back, she spread her legs wide open, exposing the perfection of her pretty pink vagina to Craig's wondering eyes. "Fuck me!" she commanded loudly.

In a flash Craig was on her and into her pussy. This was a wet dream come true, fucking the hottest 18 year old he had ever seen. Craig had only had sex once before, with a dumpy weirdo from his church, who boringly screwed him a few times and then moved out of town. He was constantly sexually frustrated, and had descended into the depravity of porn, watching more and more hard-core material -- threesomes, foursomes and moresomes; orgies; and lots and lots of gangbang videos, where girls took multiple creampies and guys fucked pussies already pumped to the brim with sperm. And sometimes he had dreams where in addition to pussy, he sucked and played with cocks . . . That's why he had recently begun eating his own pre-cum while he jacked it. And had started exploring his ass with his fingers. Both actions increased his pleasure immeasurably. But they didn't mean he was gay, no definitely not.

Right now, none of that mattered. He sure as hell wasn't gay. He was busy fucking the hottest pussy he had ever encountered! And loving every second of it. His face was red with pleasure, eyes bugged out as his most incredible fantasy came true....

Suddenly he felt a hand on his ass. Another hand, not Panda's. With a start, he whipped his head around.

It was his SISTER CINDY!

"Fuck!" he screamed. Somehow Cindy had come into the room. He hadn't locked the door!

She was carrying a video camera, and the red light was on! She had recorded everything she saw!!

Craig disengaged from Panda's pussy and tried to cover up. "Get OUT!" he yelled.

But Cindy didn't act shocked, and she didn't move. Instead she only smiled. "Why should I, big brother? I've already seen everything. Got it on video, too."

Suddenly Panda grabbed his cock from behind. "Listen, Craig, I think Cindy wants to take a look at this big cock of yours. Don't you, baby?" she cooed.

"I sure as hell do," Cindy said, dropping down to her knees in front of the colossal cock. Cindy's pussy was on fire as she surveyed her brother's mammoth tool. "I know something else I gotta do" she said throatingly. Then with a lunge forward, her mouth enveloped her brother's penis to the base.

"FUCK! OH MY GODDDD!!" Craig screamed as he was plunged unexpectedly into the world of incest. Not in a million years did he expect what had just happened. HIS OWN SISTER WAS SUCKING HIM OFF! AND DOING IT WITH INSANE ENTHUSIASM! The shock was so great it literally froze his muscles solid. He couldn't move.

Which was exactly what Panda and Cindy had counted on. Cindy kept up her incredible sucking, producing waves of intense pleasure that washed up her brother's cock directly into his brain stem. Meanwhile, Panda got down and undressed her friend, revealing to Craig his sister's perfect little teeny tits, ass, hips, and petite shaved twat. Panda began kissing Cindy's tits and fingering her friend's dripping pussy; she abruptly retrieved her sopping wet fingers, and thrust them forward into Craig's mouth. "Taste your sister's pussy juice" she hissed. The delightful tang shocked Craig's tongue as he sucked down his first taste of female ambrosia.

The unbelievable sights, smells and feelings made Craig delirious; he simply couldn't believe what was happening. Was this a dream? But his body responded. His cock was harder than ever; his entire brain was burning up with lust. Not just toward Panda, but toward his little sister. It was insane, and evil, but the depravity of it had captured his soul.

It only took a few words to push Craig into the abyss of incestual perversion. "Let's fuck, big brother," Cindy commanded. She lay down on the floor, legs open. For the second time that day, Craig was faced with an open, drooling pussy, begging to be fucked.

"UNNGHHH..... YEAHHHHHH!!!!" Craig screamed as he almost involuntarily fell downward, between his sister's legs. His pelvis moved downward, and with a shout his cock penetrated Cindy's pussy all the way to this bottom. "YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" she shrieked in triumph.

Craig began to maniacally pump into his sister, as Panda touched and kissed the incestual lovers all over the place, squeezing tits, balls, and clit. The entire experience was too much for Craig. Within two minutes he was at the edge.

Panda did what she loved to do -- she pulled back on Craig's pumping hips, releasing his cock from Cindy's fuck cavern; with one hand she grabbed the massive member; and with her other she abruptly plunged two fingers deep into Craig's winking anus. That did it. "AHHHHHHHHH" he screamed at the top of his lungs, as seven shots of delicious nut juice exploded from the distended 8 incher, drenching both girls in the male nectar. As Craig watched in wonder, both girls licked each other clean, and then Cindy, with a scoopful of cum in her mouth, french kissed Craig, pushing the glorious gamy goo into his mouth as their tongues wrestled and they both enjoyed the earthy flavor of the cum.

As they lay down, Craig lay on top of the cum-stained duo. "What have we done?" he said.

"We've only gotten started, big brother," said Cindy with a wink and a smile. "We got a whole lot of fuck fun in front of us...."

* * *

The next part of Panda's plan was a surprise to Cindy. And she was apprehensive to learn that from now on, she would be doing it alone. "Don't worry, I've trained my apprentice well," Panda said. "But this has got to be a family affair from now on. Although when you're done, we can't wait to join you!"

"I'll tape everything so that you can see how it all develops!" Cindy said.

The surprising part was the choice of the next victim. It was her mother.

"We gotta do it this way. Once mommy's pussy is seduced, everything else falls into place." Panda said.

"But how can we do it? She so prudish!" Cindy again made her doubts known.

"That's bullshit, and you know it. She's fucking a big cock twice a week! She's a fucking horndog! The shock will do it, just like it always does. She won't be able to move. And by the time she does, her pussy will have betrayed her. That clit of hers is going to turn perverted as soon as you get a few licks in on it."

The image made Cindy's vagina water up. "Fuck, we gotta do it. I gotta taste that pussy. OK, but how do we tell Craig."

"Here's what I think you should say," Panda said.

* * *

It was only a few days later. Craig had fucked Cindy and Panda multiple more times. But now it was time to tell him at least part of the plan.

Craig and Cindy were naked on the bed, her pussy a cum-soaked mess after another session of brother-sister incest. Cindy turned to her brother, a serious look on her face.

"Craig, we can't go on like this," Cindy started. "Mommy's almost always home. We're gonna eventually get caught."

"Yeah, I know," Craig said, concern on his face. "I guess we can go to a hotel? My car? I sure as hell don't want to stop." His mind had been conquered by the incestual pleasure of fucking his sister's pussy -- he would never give it up.

"No," Cindy said. "I have a better idea. We gotta fuck mommy."

"Well, uh.... WHAT!!!!!" Craig almost shouted.

"Think about it. It's the only way. The only way to stop her from freaking out is to bring her in." Cindy said authoritatively.

"But that's fuckin' crazy. You're fuckin' crazy." Craig protested.

"Crazy as fucking your sister," Cindy said with a sly wink.

Craig was taken aback. "It doesn't matter anyway. She'd never do it."

Cindy got serious. "Let me tell you something, Craig. I know A LOT about this family's sex life now. Me and Panda have done a lot of surveillance. We're all freaks here. Sex freaks. I guarantee you mommy is attracted to you. She's only 49, she must want to fuck a young 25 year old stud like you."

"No way, she's a prude!" Mark said.

"Hell, no. She fucks daddy twice a week." Cindy said. "Believe me, she loves cock."

Looking down, she saw that Craig's penis, still slimy with cum and pussy juice, had started to chub up.

"Yes.... yesssssss.... you like the idea..... I can see it.... you're a pervert just like me....."

The dirty words made Craig's cock get even bigger, faster. "Oh my god, Cindy, you're such a freak.... " he groaned. "But I still don't believe it. She'll run away, tell Dad."

Cindy got serious again. "What if I told you that Panda's brother Mark was fucking his mother."

Craig's eyes got wide open. "What..... no way" he mumbled.

"Matter of fact, let me prove it to you." Cindy whipped out her phone, and put on Facetime. A second later, Panda's face was on screen. She and Cindy had previously planned the call. "Hi guys!" Panda said. Then seeking the naked pair. "Looks like you guys have been having a bit of fun! Wish I was there!"

"Panda, my brother doesn't believe me when I tell him your mother and brother are fucking." Cindy said.

"Well," Panda said. "I can hear them upstairs right now. Let me show you." She started walking upstairs.

Craig couldn't believe what was happening. Even after all he had gone through, this incredible development still shocked him to the core. He sat, stock still, eyes riveted to the screen.

The camera showed a door, which Panda opened. Behind it was a bed, Panda's parents' king sized bed.

And on that bed, his neighbor Mark was on top of his mother, Helen, the pair vigorously and loudly fucking.

Mark was frozen solid with shock. But his cock blasted fully to life, completely erect and hard as hell. Cindy began to slowly stroke and massage it.

Panda got closer to the fucking duo. "Hey guys, wanna talk to Cindy and Craig about motherfucking?" The camera got close to the glowing, sweaty face of Helen.

"Fuck ... all mommas wanna fuck their sons.... ooooffffff.... Craig.... I've talked to your mother....AHHHHHHH.... her eyes go all sharp when she talks about you..... OHHHHHHHH... she wants you..... I can tell....... OOHHHHH FUCKKKKKK.... she wants to fuck you....."

Mark chimed in, red face jerking back and forth as he frenzily pumped. "You gotta do it dude..... mommy's pussy soooo gooodd.... gotta fuck your own mother....." The crazy talk led him over the edge. "FUCKIN CUMMINGGGG" he screamed, and withdrew his cock from the maternal vagina. Multiple creamy shots blasted from the 8 inch member, two of which hit Helen on the cheek and chin, the rest falling lower on her body.

The camera focused on Helen's face as she, too, screamed out in taboo, perverted pleasure. "AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screeched into the camera, her visage contorted in lust. She closed her eyes, then opened them again. Her cum-covered face looked straight at Cindy and Craig. "God, your mom is gonna love being fucked.... sooooo goooodddd...."

Panda focused the camera back at her. "Hope that was enough proof," she smirked.

The call ended. Craig was still stock still, frozen, but was breathing heavily, almost hyperventilating. Cindy broke into his reverie. "So you see, I'm sure mommy will love your cock. Can't you just see her, lying there like Helen was, goin' nuts on your cock. And I'll be there too, wanna touch her, lick her, eat her all up....."

Craig looked sharply at his sister. "Ohmigod..... you wanna fuck her too... oh godddd...."

"Yep. Can't wait to suck on mommy's hot pussy......." Cindy croaked.

"Unnnggghh.....OHHHHHHHH" Craig shouted. He was close to orgasm, as Cindy slowly and delicately masturbated his privates. She leaned close to his ear. "Didn't you love seeing Mark's big cock fuck into and out of the pussy.... Didn't you love seeing it blast all that hot yummy cum..... so hott.... so fuckin' hotttttt.... " Then in the slightest whisper. "You love cock too, you wanna drink cum, I know it...." Craig's face reflected shock, but the words pierced him to the core of his being. He tried to say "No," but his cock did the opposite, the lascivious suggestion knocking him over the edge, even further into depravity. His eyes rolled back, cock spasming, as a scream of "YESSSSSSSSSSS" burst from his lips; white-hot jets of creamy spooge rocketed from his perverted penis all over Cindy's pumping hand and stomach.

Craig was ready. Cindy knew now he was ready for ANYTHING.

* * *

Two days later, Cindy came up to Craig. "Let's do it tonight. Everyone else will be out at a church function. Mommy will be alone, cleaning. It's perfect timing."

* * *

Pat indeed started cleaning that evening. She was in her bedroom, vacuuming, when Cindy and Craig came into the room. Unbeknownst to her mother, Cindy had made sure the door would lock when it closed behind them. Pat was trapped. Cindy had brought the video camera; she turned it on and set it on the dresser, pointed at the bed.

"I thought you were supposed to be at church with the others," Pat enquired.

Craig looked down sheepishly. It was Cindy who was in charge. "No, mother, Craig and I have come here to show you something. Something hot and nasty."

"What?" Pat asked with a quizzical look on her face. She had no idea whatsoever of what was about to happen.

Cindy dropped to her knees, then with a flourish, pulled down Craig's sweatpants. He was naked underneath, and his turgid cock popped out instantly, fully erect (Cindy had made sure to fluff him up seconds beforehand.) With a quick gulp, but keeping one eye trained at her mother, Cindy took the rigid member into her mouth and began to vigorously suck.

Pat dropped the vacuum tool onto the floor with a clatter. "Whaaatttttt....." she whispered under her breath, as she sank her ass down onto the bed beside her. She simply could not believe what she was seeing. Could not.

123456...9