Family Secrets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're the new guy, huh?" came a feminine voice from across the courtyard. Her black combat boots thumped along the brick pavers. Her purposely torn black pantyhose clung tightly to her pale legs. Her leather mini skirt did little to hide her teenage mound. Her fishnet shirt overlaid her black bra as her leather jacket opened as the woman stepped out from behind the pillar. "I've heard about you," she said twisting a blow pop sucker between her crimson painted lips. A devilish smirk graced her lips as she slowly pushed it into her mouth. Licking its side as her dark eye shadow highlighted her blue eyes.

"All good things I hope," Samuel said politely.

"Some very interesting things," she cooed her eyes flickering down quickly then back up. Her hand trailed along the brick pillar as she sashayed within the shadows of the overhang. Smirking coyly at Samuel, as his eyes followed after her. Her tongue circling around the sweet candy. Her hands gently sliding the jacket from her shoulders to rest within the nooks of her elbows. Showing off her 32C cup breasts as they jiggled with each step as she stepped onto the path that led to the altar. "So is it true?" she purred as her hips swayed, her long raven hair drifted on the breeze as she approached Samuel.

"Is what true?" Samuel asked curious as to what has been said about him.

"That you use sex magic," she said her tongue flicking against her teeth.

"Yes..." Samuel said, watching how the woman walked around him. "What of it?"

"Can you use it with anyone, or do you need someone in particular?" she whispered lustfully into his ear pressing her teenage body against his.

"Annabeth!" Her eyes flicked over at Eva as Annabeth peered over Samuel's left shoulder. "Go put some damn clothes on!" Eva said glaring angrily at her daughter.

"I bet you'd like to see me without any wouldn't you?" Annabeth whispered seductively into his ear, smirking at her mother's annoyance when she pressed her body tighter to Samuel. "I bet you'd rather have a hot, tight, fuckable teen riding this cock," she said in a wanton purr. Her hand rubbing along Samuel's cock as she toyed with her mother. "Than that old cunt when my pussy hasn't been touched in ways hers has."

"Now Annabeth!" Eva growled.

"Think about it," Annabeth purred her tongue teasing his ear giving Samuel's cock a gentle squeeze before slipping around him. "Hmpf!" she snorted as she walked passed her mother.

"Sorry about that Samuel," Eva said, her hazel eyes ran down Samuel's back seeing how his aura had expanded since yesterday. "She has been rather...impulsive as of late," she said stepping out of the shadow of the overhang. Samuel kept his rather sarcastic retort to himself, as he turned to look at her. He didn't think mouthing off to Eva would end well. At least not when he hadn't the answers he needed yet. "I hope she didn't make you think all we want from you is sex?" Eva said blushing as she stepped beside him.

"Does that matter? Apparently, I need it to live," Samuel said shrugging his shoulders, "where and how I get it from doesn't seem to be an issue," he said offhandedly, knowing it was a lie. Yet Eva and the others didn't need to know that. He wasn't about to let slip that only his female family members could ever truly give him what he needed. No. Samuel was never going to let that tidbit escape his lips.

"Well...," Eva said biting her lip. The fucking he had given her yesterday was the best she had ever experienced. She wondered if it was because he was a true sex witch, instead of like the others that partake in the coven. People like him were extraordinarily rare among the magic users. It was her wish to ensure Samuel never left them. It was why she had ordered Pauline to get his teacher to agree by any means necessary for Samuel to take his exam. They needed Samuel focused on the coven not some silly college. "You know I'm more than happy to provide for you. I know you need sex more so then anyone could possibly know. I also know what's at stake for you if you don't get what you need," Eva said snuggling up to Samuel. Her 38DD breasts enveloped Samuel's arm. She could feel her nipples hardening. Cutting against the fabric of her high dollar shirt. Eva couldn't remember the last time her husband made her this horny. "So how about I show you around the manor since you left so early yesterday?"

"Alright," Samuel said checking the time on his phone, "it can only be for an hour, though. I need to get back to my father's place," he said pocketing his phone.

"My, aren't you a good son," Eva cooed her fingers skimming along his ear. "well, then shall..."

"Eva!" Beth's voice rang out.

"Fucking god damn it! I was so close too!" Samuel heard her mutter under her breath.

"There you are!" Beth said stepping out into the courtyard, "we need you in the office...," her voice stilling as her eyes fell on Samuel. "Hi Samuel," she said waving shyly. She had no idea he was within the manor. If she had known Beth would have hidden him away for her own little fun.

"What is it that can't wait a damn hour!" Eva growled. Ever since last night her labia had yet to stop throbbing for something long and hard gliding through them.

"The catering company is having issues with our order for this weekend's event," Beth said plainly. Her eyes running down Samuel's chest before her tongue teased the tip of her lip as she gazed longingly at his groin.

"Damn it!" Eva huffed, "I'm sorry Samuel it seems I must take care of this," she said apologetically.

"I can..."

"No, you're helping me clean up this mess," Eva said narrowing her eyes at her friend. If she wasn't going to be fucked today neither was Beth.

"Don't worry Mom, I'll make sure Samuel's shown around," Annabeth said smirking mischievously.

"Nothing more than that Annabeth. He's our fuck toy, you hear me?!" Eva hissed low.

"Sure, sure," Annabeth said waving off her mother. What her mother didn't know wouldn't hurt her. She had studied the tomes that detailed those that practiced the art of sex magic. Try as they might there was always something missing when they tried. After a few dozen failed attempts the coven closed the book on the matter. Even those her age have tried to experience sex magic, and they too failed in their quest. Now, however, here stood a true sex witch, and Annabeth was determined to experience what they could truly do. She knew how powerful his mother and father had made the coven before their excommunication. She wanted a taste of that power for herself. Annabeth didn't see why her mother got all the neat toys to herself. "So we meet again, Samuel," Annabeth cooed seductively, "you don't mind if I show you around, do you?" she asked her alluring slender hips swayed lasciviously as she sauntered along the path.

"No," Samuel said keeping his thoughts to himself, "although I do thank you for your intervention," he said low so not to be overheard.

"Oh?!" Annabeth said, her eyes lightening up at the prospects of stealing her mother's toy away from her. "I take it you're not fond of my mother's methods?" she asked looping her arm around his leading him toward the east wing entrance.

"Not entirely," Samuel admitted.

"Yet you enjoyed fucking her, didn't you?" Annabeth whispered hungrily into his ear. "How about you ram that fucking cock into me and show me what a sex witch can do. We both know you have no interest in exploring this dump. Although mother would know if I slacked on that," she said tapping her chin in thought, "so how about this," Annabeth said pulling Samuel close, so he could feel the heat of her body, "we do a quick run-down and then you fuck me senseless." Annabeth led Samuel around the east wing in record time. She wasn't about to take him to the west wing. Not when it was where the administration part of the Historical Society (Cover for their coven and a means to legally earn money from their deeds.) She didn't want Samuel anywhere near her mother. Not when she knew the perfect place to experience Samuel's magic. "This way," Annabeth whispered her finger beckoning him as she pushed on the hidden door. While most knew of the secret passageways that were built-in to the manor for the Underground Railroad. However, this particular passageway only she knew about. As the door closed encasing them in total darkness. A red-orange flame flickered to life in the palm of Annabeth's hand. The flickering flame cast her face in an eerie shadows as she looked back at Samuel.

"Relax Samuel," Annabeth cooed sweetly as she noticed his intense stare at the flame, "I'm a fire user, I'd never allow my flames to harm you," she smirked into the darkness as she led them deeper into the manor.

"What is this place?" Samuel asked looking upwards squinting his eyes to make out the second floor studs.

"I don't know what it once was," Annabeth said, turning towards him as she stood on the landing between the first floor and the basement. "I, however, use it to get away from all that," she said, pointing to the floor above her. "Plus we can't fuck up there without them hearing us,"

Annabeth said with a coy smirk, "I can't wait," she said reaching out for his wrist. Dragging Samuel behind her as they descend into a field stone foundation rectangular room. The air was cool and slightly stale as Annabeth snapped her fingers igniting the dry wicks of the opaque beeswax candles that lined the built-in stone shelves. Books new and very old were strewn across the table in front of the futon. Samuel watched as Annabeth tossed her jacket across the room onto the old worn wooden chair. Reaching behind her back, Annabeth peered over her left shoulder as the zipper of her mini skirt lowered.

Her left foot sent her skirt flying landing on top of her jacket. Bending at her hips, knowing how her labia were showing through her pantyhose as she untied her boots. Her muscles rippled, a gasp escaped her lips as she felt Samuel's finger parting her womanhood. Grabbing hold of her shins as Samuel found her round bud.

"Oh god!" Annabeth squeaked. She couldn't believe she had just came so quickly. Normally, it took ten minutes for Vlad to get her off with his mouth. "Was this his doing?" she asked herself. "Was this what sex witches could do at a touch? Is this why her mother wanted Samuel to herself?"

"So you want to experience sex magic?" Samuel said coldly as he ran his finger up and down Annabeth's wet slit.

"Yes, please!" Annabeth said with shaky breath.

"Turn around then," Samuel said, removing his hand from her mound as he backed away.

Annabeth kicked her boots off. Quickly turning around, her chest heaved as the wet spot spread along the crotch of her pantyhose. Biting her lip wondering what else was in store for her. Holding her hands in front of her to hide how excited she was.

"So is sex with me on all the lips of this coven?" Samuel asked as the hem of his shirt rose of his stomach.

"Mmmhmm," Annabeth nodded vehemently as she stared hungrily at his muscles as Samuel pulled his shirt over his head. Quickly following suit, reaching behind her back unclasping her bra as her shirt lined the floor.

"Why?" Samuel asked watching as her bra pulled away revealing her perky teenage breasts. Those hard light brown buttons rose above quarter size areolas.

"Well, because...what you can do alone is something it takes ten of us to preform," Annabeth said, her eyes darting to his hands as he unbuttoned his pants then to his face. She couldn't wait to get her legs around him, to feel him surging through her wet cunt.

"You do realize that only I can perform such magic?"

"Yes...," Annabeth said closing the distance between them, "I understand that, yet that doesn't mean I can't benefit from your spell now does it?" she asked slipping her hand into his underwear. Since she was fourteen, she knew how to work a man's tool. "You like that don't you?" Annabeth asked her hand slowly stroking his cock as her other hand ran up his chiseled chest. "Tell me what I need to do, and I'll do it. I want you to enjoy this, so that maybe you'll wish to fuck me every time you're here," she said, playfully biting his chin as Samuel tilted his head back.

"Take this off," Samuel moaned as her hand worked his cock masterfully as he pulled her pantyhose away from her hips.

"With pleasure," Annabeth cooed. Backing away from Samuel, she wanted him to see all that she could offer him. She wanted to out place her overbearing mother as the head of the council. Annabeth knew if Samuel was just one tenth of what the text described then even her mother wouldn't be able to stand against her. Her hand ran along her bare dancefloor. She didn't want any hair to distract from her tight mound. "My body awaits you, Samuel," Annabeth said, holding out her arms at her side displaying her body to him. She watched as Samuel's pants and underwear fell to the floor. The bouncing of his cock hypnotized her as Samuel approached her. "O-o-oh!" Annabeth moaned as Samuel ran his finger through her moist lips.

Samuel smirked sinfully as he drew the sigil above Annabeth's cunt. It was the same one he had used on Pauline. It was one of the few he had quickly stored to memory yesterday. Arching an eyebrow when he saw the dull red flash as the sigil was completed. Adding one to himself to keep from cumming too soon. Samuel wanted this teenager begging for release.

"Are we ready?" Annabeth asked looking down at her snatch. She wondered why he drew on her skin. "Was that how they used magic? If so, just what did he do?" she asked herself wondering why he needed to use her hot juices.

"Yes," Samuel nodded.

"Good," Annabeth purred before assaulting his lips. Her fingers weaved through his brown hair her right hand pressing against the back of his head, so he wouldn't be able to pull away. While her left hand stroked his hard cock. Her thumb softly kneading the back of the head of his cock. Playing ever so coyly with the bead of pre-cum, her eyes flew wide in surprise as a new wave of slickness surged down her canal. "Oh god! Oh fuck! Yes!" Annabeth screamed out as the biggest orgasm racked her body. Collapsing into Samuel's arms, she was at a loss. "What the fuck is happening?! Samuel hasn't even touched my pussy yet! How the fuck did I just cum?! Why is it I can feel another building?!" she asked herself as she tried to regain strength in her legs. Yet as she looked up there was something unsettling about that smirk of his.

"You did wish to experience sex magic," Samuel said balefully.

"But...," Annabeth said struggling for breath, "you haven't done anything yet."

"Haven't I?" Samuel asked amused at her widening eyes. "Now I'm going to fuck you hard," he said spinning her around, "that is what you wanted isn't it?" Samuel whispered coldly into her right ear. Pushing Annabeth forward onto the futon. Roughly spreading her legs, pivoting her ass just so, the slaps along her ass cheeks echoed against the walls of that dark room.

"No please," Annabeth said her lip quivering, "be gentle..." A gasped escaped her lips as Samuel ran the head of his cock through her lips. "Oh fuck!" she yelled out as Samuel thrust hard into her.

"You like that cock buried deep inside of you?" Samuel asked as he reached up taking hold of Annabeth's hair.

"Oh fuck yes! Pound that cock into my pussy!" Annabeth moaned lustfully as Samuel's cock hammered into her tight wet cunt.

"Samuel! I thought you'd be gone by now?" Eva asked checking her watch which read eleven o'clock. Wondering why she couldn't find him for the past hour if he was indeed within the manor.

"Was just leaving," Samuel said, turning around as his hand rested on the door handle.

"Aww, but can't you stay for a little bit longer," Eva pouted trying to get him to stay.

"Sorry can't," Samuel said smirking mischievously as the door opened, "your daughter has kept me rather busy for the past two hours," he said, keeping his mirth contained at Eva's twitching eye. Eva cursed underneath her breath as the door closed, then she heard the sound of boots along the hardwood floor. Turning to her left in time to see her daughter's disheveled state: her wild and messy hair, her staggering gait as her jacket slipped from her left shoulder. Noticing that her daughter wasn't wearing those atrocious pantyhose. Her nostrils flared as her daughter neared catching the fresh scent of a man's seed, her eyes narrowing dangerously seeing the vast residue covering her face, her exposed chest, and the few globs of Samuel's semen in her hair.

"Just what have you been doing?!" Eva growled angrily.

"Receiving the best fucking of my life," Annabeth said smirking triumphantly at her mother, "oh, how he pounded my pussy like nothing you'll ever experience," she said. Lifting up the front of her skirt, running her fingers through her sore throbbing lips. Coating them in Samuel still warm seed. Her blue eyes flashed evilly as she sucked her fingers clean. "I do wonder mother," Annabeth said cruelly, "if you'll ever ride that cock of his again. Now that Samuel's had a taste of my tight pussy. Oh, how he pounded and pounded me making me cum twenty times," she said taunting her mother as she walked passed her.

"Fuck!" Eva yelled out in frustration. Annabeth's laughter could be heard drifting down the hallway.

Samuel sighed heavily as he entered the apartment attached to his aunt's cottage. Hanging his head as he leaned against the door. Samuel just couldn't believe he had come so much. Completely drenching that girl, nor how Annabeth begged for more as his cum dripped from her face and breasts. Although he did hope his ploy was working. His hand covering his face feeling the need burning through him. His cobalt blue eyes glowed ominously as he peered through his fingers. It would appear to him that only his family could truly banish it for a time.

"Finally!" Samuel's head quickly snapped to the side at the sound of his sister's voice. "We've been waiting," Kelly said, her finger's traced up her aunt's naked thigh.

"Yes, we have," Charlotte purred as she gazed hungrily at Samuel while she teased Kelly's clit.

"Sammy," Kelly said getting to her knees, "come fuck us," she cooed spreading her legs, her fingers running through her wet lips.

"Yes Samuel," Charlotte purred pressing her chest against Kelly's back. Her arms coming around Kelly's waist, her hands skimming up Kelly's stomach before cradling her breasts. "Take that cock out and fuck us," she said lustfully as her tongue flicked against her teeth. Instantly, he felt his body hardening as his eyes ran down his sister's naked body.

"Let me take a shower first, then we'll get to that," Samuel said, his hand waving down Kelly's body.

"No," Charlotte pouted shaking her head, her breasts swaying as she crawled towards him. "We can smell them Samuel," she said, reaching out her fingers hooking onto his belt loop pulling him towards the bed.

"Silly women," Kelly giggled as she crawled beside her aunt. Her taut ass wiggled in the air eager to feel her brother's hands on her skin. "To think that they could ever give you what you need," she said, reaching out her hand ran up and down his crotch.

"Yes, to think those coven bitches could ever be like us," Charlotte said salaciously as she unzipped his fly. "Wait. We need this cleaned," she said, her nose wiggling at the smell of dry pussy juice.

"Yes, I agree. We can't have my sweet brother's cock soiled any longer by those women," Kelly purred as her fingers skimmed along the underside of Samuel's cock while Charlotte walked hurriedly towards the bathroom. "Samuel," her voice dripped with sin as her hands ran up his chest. Her nipples grew hard as she knelt in front of her brother. "Please, tell me you didn't enjoy fucking them?" Kelly asked feeling his cock growing upwards along her stomach.