Family Secrets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, it's only a means of studying my enemy," Samuel said. His hand cupping his sister's left breast, his thumb rolled along her harden nipple.

"Yes, Samuel! I love it when you touch me!" Kelly cried out wantonly.

"I hope your sister isn't the only one worthy of your touch," Charlotte pouted as she stood at Samuel's side. Twisting the damp wash cloth in her hands as her eyes zeroed on his hand that covered Kelly's breast.

"I was waiting for you, Charlotte," Samuel said coyly. Charlotte's body shuddered as Samuel palmed her right breast. "I can't wait to feel this tit at it's prime," he teased as he gently squeezed his aunt's 36D breast.

"Soon baby soon," Charlotte moaned, "now..." she panted for breath. "Let's get this cleaned up," Charlotte said, running the soapy damp cloth up and down Samuel's shaft. "Kelly, if you would," she said tossing the wash cloth into the hamper.

"Rise, Rise upon thy head," Kelly chanted leaning over his cock. Her magic infused saliva slowly trickling onto his shaft. "Restore what is spent and ease the pain away," she said low, her hand working along his rod to rub her saliva into his skin. She knew his stamina would be low. His balls would be aching due to the women of the coven unable to keep their hands off of her brother. "How does that feel Samuel?" Kelly asked peering up, falling into those cobalt eyes of his.

"Better," Samuel sighed in relief.

"Good," Charlotte said sneakily taking his cock from Kelly. Inhaling his tool as she knelt on the floor. Her hazel eyes smirked at her niece's huff.

"Oh fuck, Charlotte," Samuel hissed in pleasure.

"No fair," Kelly pouted crossing her arms as she popped down onto the bed.

"The early bird gets the worm," Charlotte teased as her tongue ran up the back of Samuel's cock.

"Oh yeah?!" Kelly said smirking evilly rising to her aunt's challenge. Flopping on to her beck, her head dangled off the foot of the bed. Allowing her mouth and throat to line up perfectly. "Samuel, throat fuck your sister," she said tapping her chin. Watching as Charlotte drew a sigil above Samuel's pubic area.

"Give it to her baby," Charlotte said kissing the head of his cock.

Kelly guided her brother's cock to her mouth. Reaching down her fingers dipping into her canal coating them in her hot juice. Drawing her own sigil above Charlotte's knowing what the light orange glowing glyph meant. It was to ensure that Samuel would remain hard no matter how many times he came. While her light blue glyph meant his body and his balls wouldn't ache after producing the volumes of cum, they were going to demand.

"Now fucking cum down my throat," Kelly growled before Samuel thrust his cock into her mouth. Kelly breathed in-between thrust as his cock stretched out her throat. Watching her brother's balls as they struck rapidly on her face. She tried not to sneeze as his pubic hair tickled her nose.

"Well, since Kelly is indisposed, I think this is the perfect time to get that pussy wet," Charlotte said mischievously as she crawled between her niece's legs.

Kelly's eyes flew wide, a high pitched squeal escaped around Samuel's cock as Charlotte sucked hungrily on her cunt. Her eyes lost focus as Samuel reached out his fingers pinching her nipples giving them a tug as her 38B cup breasts lifted off her chest. Wincing in pain as Samuel twisted her sore nipples. Her hand slapped his, her finger wagging at Samuel. She might enjoy some roughness. Twisting her already sore nipples that was a no no.

"Fuck...sis I'm going to cum," Samuel grunted shoving his cock down her throat to its base.

Kelly's tongue swirled around his shaft as his oversensitive cock eased out of her mouth. Kelly could feel the power surging through her as his cum settled into her stomach. She knew how powerful the coven was when they were a part of it. Yet as that ancient magic flowed through her veins, she knew one thing. They no longer needed the coven. Samuel, to her surprise, was strong enough on his own to remake the world around him. At first, she was apprehensive about taking them on, as she looked up into those glowing cobalt eyes. Kelly knew not one of them would survive once they had taken their vengeance upon those that wished to harm her family. Turning her body around so her tight cunt was pointing at her brother. She knew his need wasn't sated just yet, neither was hers.

"Sammy, baby, get up here and fuck your aunt's cunt. It's been awful lonely since you left this morning," Charlotte said. Peering behind her as she straddled Kelly's body, her hand spreading her ass cheek open to show Samuel how wet her paradise was. A wave of unbridled pleasure rippled across her body as Samuel eased her cock into her wet snatch. She never experienced anything like it before. It was as if Samuel's very touch could ignite every nerve in her body. Her hands curled around the comforter as Samuel pounded her cunt. "Oh fuck! Yes, Samuel, fuck your aunt. She needs that dick!" Charlotte moaned sensuously.

"Don't forget about me," Kelly pouted peering over Charlotte's right shoulder. Her back arched unexpectedly as audacious euphoria flooded her body. Her magic shimmered in her eyes as that ancient connection was restored once again. "Yes Sammy! Fuck me! Fuck your sister!" Kelly howled as she held onto her aunt.

"Oh god! Even your fingers are magical!" Charlotte moaned lewdly as Samuel inserted two of his fingers into her hot pussy. Then she felt it. Something that she had only read about in her parents library when she was a child herself. Normally, for her and Kelly it was a subtle sensation, yet what was happening within that room was unworldly. Charlotte could feel the ebb and flow of the will of the arcane as it swirled around that room. So thick in the air she could feel it's substance as her hand passed through it. Peering back at her nephew, her eyes going wide at how those glowing eyes of his seemed to swirl in the magic that dwelled within him.

"Fuck yes!" Charlotte and Kelly moaned out in unison as they came. Charlotte collapsed onto her niece as her explosive orgasm left her weak. Rolling off her niece, she knew they're need was satisfied, yet her lust wasn't by any means. Peering under her arm as she tried to catch her breath as Samuel continued his assault on his sister's cunt. Watching his aura pulsate, expanding, growing at a rate that was unheard of as Samuel's will connected to arcane. She knew it was time to use that spell. With the magic so thick in the room Charlotte knew this would be the last time she needed to perform that particular spell.

"Baby," Charlotte said, rising off the bed propping herself up by her left arm. A chill ran down her body as those glowing eyes flickered up at her. "It's time. Will you help me?" she asked blushing as his eyes softened.

"Of course," Samuel said, his head reeled back as some unearthly sound echoed within his voice. "Why does my voice sound so...creepy?" he asked perplexed as his hand rested over his vocal cords.

"It's because of who you are," Kelly said gazing lovingly up at her brother, "your body is so in tune with the will of magic right now it is speaking through you as you are to us," she said. Her hands explored his chest she would never grow tired of feeling Samuel's cock buried deep within her. "You are it's herald, as well as it is your master. Now while I hate to detach myself from you, baby brother. However, the future mother of your child needs you," Kelly said sadly. She had always hoped it would be her carrying his child, yet that was never meant to be. Although that didn't stop her from hoping that Samuel would get her pregnant.

"Please, lay down on the bed, Samuel," Charlotte said sweetly. While she wanted to have that cock back inside of her. Her spell required her to have Samuel to drink down her juices. However, she knew she would be riding his hard throbbing cock later, and she wouldn't have to share it. She loved her niece, yet Charlotte enjoyed being alone with Samuel. It was one of the reason's they agreed to limit three ways with him. So that each of them didn't have to fight for his affections. Her hand ran up and down his body as Samuel rested on his back. "If you would Kelly," Charlotte said, looking forlorn at her nephew's cock just wanting to return it to her cunt.

"Anything special I need to do?" Kelly asked as she positioned herself over Samuel's manhood.

"Yes," Charlotte nodded as she positioned her mound above Samuel's mouth. "While normally this is a solo act, it will still work with another. I need you to hold his seed in when he ejaculates. Then when he does hurry off of his cock and stand above me. There's a limited time in which his seed will be potent enough for the spell to work."

"I understand," Kelly nodded waiting for her aunt to begin her spell. Negating the glyphs that already adorned Samuel's body. Remaining still as Charlotte drew the sigil needed for her spell on their bodies.

"Turn, turn, upon thy head," Charlotte began to chant as she lowered herself onto Samuel's mouth. Kelly slowly lowered herself onto his rod trying to remain as quiet as she could. "Ten by two the epoch shall recede," biting her lip as Samuel's tongue parted her lips. Kelly's eyes flew wide in shock as Samuel's cock doubled in size.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kelly hissed softly so not to interrupt her aunt. She never thought it was possible, her brother wasn't like any ordinary witch. It felt to her as if magic was filling up his cock as Charlotte continued her chant.

"Blind time and take away his gifts," Charlotte moaned as she felt her womb quivering madly. Jealousy rose in her mind as she watched Kelly ride that pole. Gasping as small blue luminous balls began to materialize all around the room. She noticed her niece was just as surprised as she was. Gooseflesh rose over her skin as she felt Samuel's magic surging forth. "Here and now by ten by two the shaver shall appear." What happened next took even Charlotte by surprised. It seemed like Kelly and herself were at Samuel's mercy, as his body responded to the primal call of her magic.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck yes! Samuel fuck me with that fat cock!" Kelly howled as Samuel's hips pumped hammering his cock upwards into her cunt.

"Oh god damn!" Charlotte tossed her head back as his tongue assaulted her womanhood in ways, she thought were impossible. "Oh god yes! Make me cum baby! Make this bitch howl!" Charlotte didn't know if Kelly felt it, although as she looked at her niece it appeared, she did. They glanced nervously out the corner of their eyes as Samuel's magic reached its apex. The primal energies that had been called forth popped and hissed as their orgasms neared.

"Oh god! It's so hot!" Kelly moaned as her brother's seed shot towards her womb feeling it to the brim.

"Quickly Kelly!"

Kelly braced herself on the wall to keep herself upright. She hasn't been fuck so splendidly before. She had no idea what just happened, but she wanted more. Never before had she felt such raw magic. The way it touched her, filled her, energized her. "Here you go auntie," Kelly said presenting her sore, throbbing, very satisfied cunt to Charlotte. Kelly bit her lip as Charlotte assaulted her mound. Charlotte's tongue dug through her canal as she released her hold on Samuel's cum. Kelly felt her aunt swallowing quickly before the time ran out. She stared in awe as she watched the spell take hold on her aunt's body. Then annoyance flooded her mind when the spell crumbled away. Leaving her aunt looking younger than she was. "Ah come on!" Kelly moaned stomping into the living room.

"Umm...what's going on?" Samuel asked confused still underneath his aunt.

"Oh nothing," Charlotte giggled as she moved off of his face.

"Charlotte...," Samuel said in awe as he stared at his aunt. She appeared to be around twenty-two, now he could see why his sister was annoyed.

"Yes, Samuel," Charlotte purred as she leaned over her nephew.

"You're beautiful," Samuel said, running his hand through her raven hair. Charlotte took hold of his hand placing a kiss on his palm.

"Thank you, baby, this wouldn't have been possible without you, and I'm glad you're taking this seriously," Charlotte said, placing his hand on her youthful left breast. "Now how does that tit feel like now?" she asked smirking mischievously.

"Firm, full, eager to have someone suck on it," Samuel said matching his aunt's smile.

"What about me Samuel?" Kelly asked standing in the doorway. Her hands fidgeted at her side. She had always been self-conscious when it came to her aunt. Even at forty she was stunning now; however, Charlotte was drop dead gorgeous, and now she feared losing her brother to her. "Am I still beautiful?" she asked trying to keep her voice from trembling.

"Of course, you always were Kelly," Samuel said unaware of his sister's fears.

"Oh Samuel!" Kelly cried out rushing to him. Falling onto the bed wrapping her arms around her brother.

"If I made you feel...underrated," Charlotte said, caressing Kelly's right cheek as she brushed her other against her brother's chest. "I never meant too."

"I know, but auntie you're so beautiful. I just don't want to lose Samuel," Kelly said, tears reamed her eyes as she glanced up at her aunt.

"Oh sweetheart. I would never keep your brother from you, never," Charlotte said shaking her head, "we both love him," she said lowering herself down onto the bed, placing her cheek on Samuel's chest. Looking her niece in the eye as they lay nose to nose. "If you ever feel left out you speak up, okay sweetheart?"

"Okay," Kelly said choking back her sob.

"You know I'm still here, right?" Samuel grumbled while he wasn't complaining about the two hot naked women pressing their bodies against him. He just wished they included him in on the conversation.

"Oh, we know," Kelly giggled.

"You're just going to have to get use to us speaking like this," Charlotte said resting her chin on his chest, "all three of us will be living with each other very soon. So you, my young, handsome, delicious man better get used to sharing a bed with two women."

"Umm...what about college?"

"Sammy, please stay here," Kelly pleaded snuggling up to him, "I don't care if you have to take a longer course to graduate, but please don't leave us, not now."

"Yes, Samuel," Charlotte said pressing her breasts into him, "commute to college you know we have the money to make that happen. We'll get you a new car, so you don't have to worry about breakdowns, and I'll make sure you have a good breakfast and dinner waiting for you."

"And when it's bed time you'll have us to relieve the stress from school," Kelly said, her hand lavishing along his chest.

"Promises, promises," Samuel teased.

"Samuel, will you walk me home?" Kelly asked after they all had a light lunch to restore the energy they had expended. Leaning against the doorframe, she watched her brother as he sat on the edge of his bed deep in thought. She didn't know what was on his mind. Was it because in under eight days he was going to become the father of their father; or was it because of what they experienced during that blissful encounter half an hour ago? She just couldn't tell. Kelly hoped Samuel would open up to her about it. Maybe she could help him in some way.

"Sure," Samuel said looking up. His mind in a state of flex. Everything was happening so quickly. Was he ready to be a father? What was that strangeness he had encountered hilt deep inside his sister? Was that always going to happen? Could he not subdue it? Would it eventually take over? All these questions ran through his mind as he rose from his bed.

"Sammy," Kelly said, her hands running up his chest as she stepped closer to her brother. "I don't know what's going on inside that brain of yours. I hope you know you can talk to me about anything. I am foremost your sister, and I want the best for you. That's always been the case, so when you feel like talking, I'll be here to listen," she said lightly kissing his lips.

"I've always wanted to do this with you," Kelly said sweetly, as she snuggled up to her younger brother as they took the back way to their childhood home. Sighing in content as her fingers interweaved with his, her lips softly kissing his shoulder as she felt a light squeeze on her hand. "Sammy, can we go dancing tonight, just the two of us?" Kelly asked pulling her brother to a stop underneath the old elm tree behind old man Grover's house.

"Wasn't that just a ploy to have sex with me?" Samuel asked arching an eyebrow.

"Yes," Kelly admitted feeling her cheeks heat, "but Samuel you did enjoy having sex with me?"

"Yes...," Samuel said reluctantly.

"Then," Kelly said closing the distance between them, "you won't have a problem taking your sister dancing, now would you?" she asked her eyes glowed in her mischievousness.

"But I can't dance sis," Samuel sighed in exasperation.

"Don't worry baby," Kelly said. Her words dripped in her lust. "Your sweet older sister will show you what to do," she said, the tip of her tongue ran up the septum to the tip of his nose. "So will you?" Kelly asked her hand softly rubbing her brother's groin.

"Alright," Samuel sighed.

"Good," Kelly said, smiling wickedly as she pulled her brother along. Her ass swayed as she led the way to her home. "Now why don't you be a good boy and paint the shed," she said sensuously, as she pushed Samuel towards the shed as they arrived at her place. Kelly ran into the house, dashing to her room, her shirt rising quickly along her chest.

"Kelly? What's going on?" Wendy asked waking up from her nap. Arching an eyebrow as she watched her daughter's bra fly across the room.

"Samuel is outside," Kelly said wiggling out of her pants.

"So? That doesn't mean you have to wake me, and I was having a nice dream too," Wendy pouted as her hands rested on the railing of her crib.

"Sorry Mom," Kelly said apologetically as she threw open her dresser drawer.

"Kelly?" Victor called out as he limped down the hall.

"Yeah, Dad," Kelly answered as her pink bikini bottoms slid up her legs.

"Is Samuel here?" Victor asked eager to see his son. His eyes ran down his daughter's chest remembering when she use to call out his name.

"Of course Victor. Have you ever seen our daughter so rushed before?" Wendy asked giggling. "Well, since someone woke me up, we might as well go outside and see our baby boy," she said holding up her arms as Kelly tied her top.

"Yes, excellent choice don't forget her sunscreen," Victor said hobbling towards the rear door.

"Yes, Dad," Kelly said rolling her eyes.

"Don't do that," Wendy said smacking her daughter's arm, "your father is just eager to see Samuel, as am I," she said, as Kelly put on the sun hat on her tiny head.

"Sam, you know how to use that?" Kelly heard her father asked as she stepped outside.

"Yes, Dad. This isn't the first time I've painted this shed." Kelly could almost feel her brother's eyes rolling.

"Good. Good. Do you think we'll have enough paint? You and I could always go to the hardware store," Victor said eager to spend time with his son.

"Hey Sammy," Kelly said her bare feet gliding along the freshly cut grass, "someone wanted to see you," she said, watching how Samuel placed the roller back into the tray. Her heart fluttered as the gentle sea breeze tugged at his hair, the way the afternoon sun shone along his bare chest.

"Hold me," Wendy said holding out her arms, "that's a good boy," she whispered into his ear as he held her in his arms.

"I think we might have enough, Dad," Samuel said, eyeing his mother out of the corner of his eye, "but if you want, we can go get another gallon."

"No," Wendy said shaking her head, "it's been to long since we all were together," she said patting his chest. "Now you get to work, and we'll have snacks when you're done," Wendy said as Kelly took her into her arms.