Family Secrets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You my Herald shall destroy those that slanders my name in their vile attempts to control the arcane. For I am, and shall always be HekatĂȘ, goddess of magic and the crossroads! "

"Do you mean the coven?" Samuel asked little unnerved that he was actually speaking to a Greek goddess, and the fact the polecat was rubbing it's cheek against his leg.

"The very same." Samuel took a dry swallow as a pair of crimson glowing eyes stared at him through the darkness.

"Very well, show me," Samuel said, she didn't need to know he was already planning to destroy the coven.

"Then dream my touched and see into the past," HekatĂȘ cooed thrusting Samuel back into his body.

Three years ago...

"Norman? Why are you here?" Eva asked as she walked into the treasurer office for the Historical Society. Eyeing the bug nose man, trying not to shudder as his creepy beady eyes ran down her body. His light salt and pepper hair was unkept and greasy. Dirt and other things she didn't want to know were caked underneath his nails. Wondering why he couldn't bathe himself or wash his torn soiled clothes before coming to her office.

"Relax Eva," Beth said, stepping into the room from the adjoining one. "Norman has a very intriguing proposal for us," she said grinning evilly.

"Oh? And just what kind of proposal are we talking about?" Eva asked sinking into her seat ignoring the man's foul odor.

"You want the chairman's seat, yes?" Norman asked smiling cruelly.

"Of course, who doesn't here?" Eva asked arching an eyebrow.

"I can help with that."

"How?" Eva asked knowing her true threat was Wendy Goodall. Yet she herself wasn't strong enough to harm the woman. They all knew she would be the one chosen to lead the coven due to her rather strange magic.

"We kill Wendy, of course," Norman said matter-of-fact, "not noticeably of course, subtle like," he said, dropping a small piece of paper onto Eva's desk.

Eva leaned back in her seat as she flipped open that folded piece of paper. As she read the ingredients. There wasn't a shred of doubt what it was meant for. Black magic. Very dark, very deadly black magic. Not something she would openly support. Yet the thought of finally having the seat of power was too great for her.

"Get me the items I requested within the week, and you'll have your precious seat," Norman laughed maniacally.

"What's in this for you?" Eva asked.

"I told you the death of the Goodall family," Norman said darkly. Samuel's vision began to blur as his emotions clouded his sight.

"Murder!" Samuel cried out in his sleep as he thrashed around. "Killer!"

Charlotte was abruptly awaken as she felt the upsurge of magic filling her house. Her eyes flew wide in fear knowing it could be only one person. Her legs propelled her across her house to reach Samuel before his power peaks. "Oh god!" Charlotte gasped as Samuel's body contorted.

"I will kill you!" Samuel screamed out as an arcane bubble burst forth from his sleeping body in his rage. "You bastard! You'll burn for this!"

"Samuel! Baby! You got to wake up!" Charlotte cried out trying to reach her nephew. Throwing up her arms to shield her face. The torrent of the arcane current nearly swept her off her feet. "Sammy! Wake up baby!" she pleaded hoping her voice would reach him.

"No!" Samuel cried out as the bubble burst tossing Charlotte back into the wall. Sending spider web cracks along the glass panes of the windows as he bolted upright from his sleep. His hand covered his face as he tried to calm his mind.

"Baby?" Charlotte said wincing in pain.

"I know everything!" Samuel growled behind his hand. Charlotte took a dry swallow as she stared into that murderous glowing eye.

To Be Continued...