Family Secrets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try not to distract you too much," Kelly winked at him as Victor walked to the hammock. Looking over her shoulder hoping he was watching as she laid Wendy down beside her father. Her fingers ran along the edge on her bottom's pulling it to the side slightly flashing her pink lips at him.

"So," Samuel said, taking a sip of his lemonade after he had finished painting the shed. His chest speckled in green paint as he sat in the lawn chair. "Why didn't the two of you ever tell me?"

"Samuel," Victor said, his breath labored he knew his time was running out. "Your mother and I thought it best you didn't. Once you acknowledge your magic everyone will be able to sense it. That is how and why the coven sent for you. You must be weary of them."

"Oh, I know all I need to about them," Samuel said darkly.

"What do you mean Sammy?" Wendy asked as she sat beside Victor. She could feel his life force slipping away. She prayed that he would be able to last until the solstice.

"From what Pauline told me, the coven wants to drain my magic from me," Samuel said, leaning forward his ice cubes clicking against the glass. He could feel his magic surging through his body. His cobalt blue eyes flashed dangerously as he glanced up. "They think they can use me for whatever they have plan. How little they assume I'm going to allow that! I can hear it whispering to me."

"Samuel," Victor said, reaching over with his good hand. Taking his son by the wrist. "You and you alone can only determine what you think is right. We can only guide you on this path, however, you alone must heed what your conscious tells you. Don't allow yourself to be blinded by what you are. If you wish to destroy the coven, I'll stand behind you, but my time is coming; and you my sweet boy must stand on your own against them. We might have drifted apart my son, yet my pride in you never waned. Just don't lose yourself in this hate, look at me, look at what my hate has gotten me. Crippled and on deaths door metaphorically speaking. I too tried to go against the coven for what they did to my Wendy-your mother-so it isn't just you that will face the consequences if you fail."

"I understand," Samuel said, beating himself up for allowing his anger to keep him away for so long. He could feel his father's vitality slipping away as his hand left his wrist. "So Dad? Are you ready to become the son?" Samuel asked with a mischievous smirk.

"I'm eager to rekindle our teenage years," Wendy cooed as she smiled lovingly at her husband, "though I'm not looking forward to going through puberty again."

"You and me both," Victor chuckled.

"Although I do wonder if I'm going to have bigger boobs than Charlotte," Wendy said looking down her chest.

"Not a chance," Charlotte teased as she approached them, "mine will always be bigger," she said sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"I see the spell worked," Wendy huffed in annoyance at her sister's new appearance. "You know you can't use it again, right?"

"I know Wendy," Charlotte said rolling her eyes, "but I don't need to when I found what I've been looking for," she said lovingly as she looked down at Samuel. She tried to keep her animalistic purr from escaping as she stared down at his bare chest. How she wished she was there to watch him work as her eyes darted to one spot of paint to another.

"Good. As long as you are aware of the inherent risked involved in trying to turn back time once again," Wendy nodded approvingly.

"Of course Wendy. I'm not a fool," Charlotte huffed irritably.

"Well...," Kelly said, her finger ran along her lip as she stared across at Samuel. "Since everyone is here how about we have a family dinner? Before I take my sweet brother dancing," she said, smirking coyly at Samuel as Charlotte nodded that the items, she had asked for were in her room.

"Yes, Samuel needs to experience feeding a toddler," Wendy giggled.

"And changing diapers," Victor said joining in on Wendy's mirth.

"Hey at least I'll be setting the bed times," Samuel retorted, "and there will be absolutely no sneaking out of the house to do things," he said eyeing his parents. Laughter filled the Goodall's backyard as the sun slowly sank.

Charlotte had returned to her home after the hearty meal they all shared together. Whispering sweet nothings into Samuel's ear before she left. She knew Kelly needed this night out. Due to her constant care she administered to her father and child. However, once morning rose Samuel would experience her new youthful body.

Kelly stared at herself in the mirror that was attached to her dresser. Her cheeks adorned a light rouge, her ruby red lipstick ran along her lips as she listen to the sound of the shower. Tugging on the top of her strapless dress to ensure the nipple tape would hold her dress up. Turning to the side, her eyes running down her form nodding in approval as the tight dress showed off all the right curves. The majority of her sandy blonde hair was held back as it brushed along the middle of her back, while she had purposely left two of her bangs free. Running her curling iron through them to give her hair that extra bounce. For what she was about to do she wanted her brother's eyes on her and her alone. Grabbing her clutch and her car keys as she glanced up in time to see her brother walking into his room. How she had to fight herself from rushing after him and whipping his towel from his hips and running away. Slipping into her red pumps that matched her wardrobe.

Kelly purred as her eyes ran up the back of his legs as his dress pants clung tightly to his ass. Her breath raced as the dark grey shirt became taut along his back as his hands worked the buttons into their housings. The way he moved so fluidly as he tucked the tail of his shirt and button the cuffs of his sleeves were so...hypnotic. Shaking her head as she stood in his doorway. It seemed she had fallen underneath her brother's spell even if he knew he did such a thing or not.

"Samuel? Are you ready?" Kelly asked folding her hands in front of her.

"Yeah, one sec," Samuel said, slipping into the shoes Charlotte had went out and bought before coming over. "Is this really what you want me to wear?" he asked looking suspiciously at the bottle of cologne in his hand.

"Yes," Kelly said stepping into the room, her fingers skimming along his. "Please won't you wear it for me?" she asked batting her eyelashes at him.

"Why do I let you talk me into these things?" Samuel asked turning the bottle over looking for instructions on how to apply it.

"Because," Kelly said stepping closer to him, her cheek brushing against his, her breath hot in his ear. "You want to keep fucking me Samuel," her tongue flicker out teasing his earlobe, "plus deep down you know you love me," she said, her smile widening at his groan. "Now let's get you all sexed up, shall we?" Kelly asked taking the bottle from him.

Pulling her car into the darkest parking spot in the lot. She hoped to get lucky once they had their fill of the dance floor. The neon lights of the Moon's Tear night club sign flashed into the night. Announcing to all to come and enjoy the thumping bass of their speakers, the lively atmosphere as their patrons danced the night away. Those that knew the place knew if you were lucky your night wouldn't be dull.

"You sure about this sis?" Samuel asked apprehensive as they approached the front door.

"Mmmhmm," Kelly said, her arm looped around Samuel's right. Her hips swayed seductively as they walked down the sidewalk. Announcing to all that Samuel was hers and hers alone and be damned if anyone tried to take him from her. "Tonight there is only you and I. Tonight you are my man," she said her nose nuzzling Samuel's neck, "and I'm you're woman."

"IDs?" the door manager said through the built-in speaker embedded in the bulletproof glass pane. Sliding their drivers licenses through the slot a foot below the speaker. "Give me your left hand please sir," the woman said. Samuel did as he was told watching as the woman placed a stamp on the back of his hand. Yet he couldn't see any ink. "There be no underage drinking for you," the woman smirked as she pushed their IDs back through the slot. "That will be twenty dollars." Kelly's hand stopped his as she opened her clutch pulling out a crisp twenty dollar bill. She wanted to show her brother that they could take care of him, so he wouldn't be stressed over such things when the time came. "Please enjoy your night," the woman said pressing the buzzer underneath the desk.

Samuel looked down at his hand as they entered the club. The stamp glowed brightly against his skin underneath the black lights. Kelly took him by the hand leading him through the throng of people. Watching his sister beat off the hands that tried to touch her with her purse.

"Can't you see I'm here with my man! Does it look like I want your fat sausage fingers on me!" Samuel heard his sister berating a rather wide eyed man as her voice was heard over the music. "Sorry about that Sammy," Kelly said, snuggling up to him as they found a table just a few feet from the dance floor. "I don't want anyone's hands on me but yours," she said, placing his right hand on her right hip as his arm rest against her lower back.

"Hello and welcome to the Moon's Tear," the waitress said happily as she stood on the other side of the table, "is there anything I can get you tonight?" she asked her eyes glanced down seeing the stamp on Samuel's hand.

"The gentleman here," Kelly said rubbing his back, "will have a coke, and I'll have a Long Island iced tea," she said looking over at Samuel. "You don't mind driving home, do you?" Kelly asked placing her clutch on the table.

"No," Samuel said, feeling his cheeks heat as his sister grabbed a handful of his ass.

"May I please see your hands Miss?"

"Certainly," Kelly said, placing her hands on the table palm side down.

"Thank you, I'll be back in just a second with your drinks."

"So Samuel," Kelly said, her hand slipping into her brother's pocket stroking his manhood as she sipped on her drink, "Did you ever think you be in a night club on a date with your sister?"

"No, nor did I think you would have your hand in my pants stroking me in front of so many people," Samuel said, trying to keep a straight face as she slowly, deliberately, agonizingly stroked his rod.

"But you do enjoy my hand on that fat cock don't you, baby brother," Kelly whispered lustfully into Samuel's ear.

"Fuck...yes," Samuel said through clenched teeth, as his hand gripped the edge of the table to keep from moaning.

"Good," Kelly purred, her eyes darted over to the dance floor. "Come on," she said, pulling her brother along behind her. She had long since placed a spell on all her purses. Should she accidentally leave it behind, or when she left its proximity no one other than her could either open it or lift it. So she wasn't worried about anyone trying to steal it. Kelly smirked sinfully as her fingers trailed along her brother's jaw as she stepped away from Samuel. How she enjoyed that nervous look in his eyes as he stood there like a wooden statue. Lifting her hands above her head she could feel the sexual energies of the gathered masses in the air. Just enough for her to weave her spell to cloud their sight.

"Unsee the seen, mute the sound," Kelly clapped once to the right above her head, her left foot stomped in time, "Dull the ears, cloud the sight," clapping to the left side of her head, her right foot mirroring her left. Her sultry eyes slowly glanced up, her hips swayed alluringly drawing her brother's gaze. "Strip away the senses hide those of magic from view," Kelly chanted clapping twice above her head. Spinning on her heel her left leg jutting out as her hands lavishing along the sides of her ass. Giving it a few shakes as Samuel remained still unable to feel the rhythm of the beat. Peering over her left shoulder, her green eyes flashed mischievously as she noticed his twitching cock. Her ruby lips curved into a knowing smirk. The once thumping music now was nothing more than soft background noise as the people around them seemed to slow.

"You are lost, soul cursed with a desperate need," Kelly began to sing. Samuel's eyes widen he never heard her singing sound so...lustrous, so majestic, so heavenly. "Trying to find something that your eyes can't see," spinning around her hips swayed with the beat in her mind. Her hands running up the sides of her body, along her neck, dancing across her cheeks. Her head turned to the right as her fingers snapped to the beat. Glancing coyly at Samuel as he stared at her in awe. "Cause your damn damn damaged just like me. Your life is even more messed up than mine." Her leg stretched out propelling her towards her brother. "That's the part that makes you so God damn divine." Her body pressed up against his, her heart hammered in her chest as Samuel looked upon her with such reverence. "Wanna fix you up, wanna make you shine." Her hand trailing along his chest as she walked around him. "I wanna squeeze you until it bleeds. I'll love you so hard you'll stay forever. I want you to scream my name, until you come inside," Kelly whispered into his ear.

"I told you it will feel like it's only us here," Kelly said lewdly kissing along Samuel's neck, "now let's get these hips moving," she said, placing her hands on Samuel's hips. Pressing herself against his back so he would be able to feel her movements. "Follow the sway of my hips Samuel," Kelly sighed contently as she pressed her cheek against his back. Her hands moving up along his stomach before coming to a stop on his pectoral muscles.

For a half an hour, they danced within that little bubble. Unconcerned about those outside of it. Once Kelly led Samuel back to their table only then did her spell break. For another three hours Kelly dance against her brother. Rubbing her ass, her mound against her brother's hard cock she kept rather on the cusp when they weren't dancing the night away. As the hour struck one a.m., she knew they needed to go. How she enjoyed being the one that held his attention all night long. As it should have been long ago if things were different.

"Thank you for tonight," Kelly sighed happily as she rested her head on his shoulder, "I couldn't wish for a better night or a more handsome date." she said, as they walked towards her car.

"Well, you weren't the one with a hard-on all night long," Samuel said reaching down adjusting his tool.

"Then how about I take care of that for you?" Kelly whispered lustfully into his ear. Quickly looking around, seeing the parking lot empty, pulling her brother to the front of her car. Hiking up her skirt as she sat on the hood of her car. Her legs spread resting on the bumper. "Whip out that cock Sammy, and fuck your sister," Kelly purred as she pushed aside her matching panties. Her fingers skimmed along his shaft as he stood between her legs. God. She loved the feel of her brother's rod. She just couldn't keep her hands off of it. "Mmm..." she moaned as she rubbed the head of his cock through her lips. This wasn't about their shared need. No. This was about feeding her lust for the man her brother had become.

"Yes, Sammy, fuck me hard," Kelly gasped as Samuel thrust hard into her cunt. Her hands shot out behind her bracing herself against the hood, as Samuel's balls rapidly slapped her ass. "Fuck yes! Fuck me Samuel! God, I love this cock baby," Kelly moaned softly so not to draw attention to themselves. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her folds clamped down on Samuel's cock. Her womb quivered sending her cream surging down her canal. "Yes, brother give it to your sister," she said through ragged breaths as she reached up placing a hand on his chest. She loved the feel of his muscles as they worked his cock deep inside of her. Pulling Samuel into her, her right hand resting on the back of his neck, while her left grabbed handfuls of his ass. Wrapping her legs around Samuel as she sank into their kiss. "Cum inside me Samuel. Soil your sister's pussy," Kelly said from the corner of her mouth. Her legs pressed him closer as she felt Samuel's cock twitching. "Oh god! Yes, brother, it's so hot! I fucking love feeling your cum deep inside of me," she said breathing heavily into his ear.

"Samuel?" Kelly asked looking over at her brother as he drove down the nearly desolated highway.

"Yeah," Samuel said shyly glancing at his sister from the corner of his eye.

"Have you ever had road head?" Kelly asked her lips curled into a devilish smile. She knew full well he hadn't; and who better to give him such a gift than his sister.

"No," Samuel said, wondering what his sister was playing at.

"Good," Kelly purred unbuckling her seat belt, "I can't have my brother's sweet cock remain soiled, now can I?" Her question was rhetorical. Samuel didn't need to answer she was going to have his cock in her mouth either way. Her bangs brushed along his leg as she leaned over the console.

"Kelly..."

"Shh! I'm going to suck your cock Samuel," Kelly said placing her finger on his lips, "just enjoy your sister's lips wrapped around your juicy cock," she said, lowering his zipper as she licked her lips hungrily.

"Oh fuck!" Samuel hissed as he tried to keep his attention on the road. Quickly, setting the cruise control he didn't think he'd have the strength to move his legs as her lips wrapped around his soft cock.

"Mmm...such a yummy cock," Kelly purred as she licked up the back of his cock. Her head rocked rapidly along his slippery pole. Her tongue teasing, flicking, tasting her cool cream on his skin as she swallowed her brother to the hilt. As she teased her brother's cock for twenty minutes, she felt her car slowing as Samuel pulled onto the off ramp. Her head worked vigorously as the car came to a stop at the red light. She could hear some men shouting at Samuel as she worked his cock like magic. Yet she didn't pay any heed to their lewd calls. All that mattered was the cock that was currently occupying her mouth. "Cum Samuel I want my snack," Kelly said hungrily. Kelly's eyes flew wide as Samuel pressed his hand down on the back of her head as his semen erupted against the back of her mouth.

Samuel fell face forward onto his bed. Sighing in exhaustion as he looked towards the clock. He told himself no more road head. It took everything he had to keep the car on the road. As the clock struck 2:35 Samuel was snoring loudly as his weary body pulled him into the land of Hypno.

His dream became cloudy then dissipated. His mind confused as he looked around him for clues as to what was happening. A lone cobble stone lane stretched out before him to where he could not say. Looking down at his body, Samuel tried to keep his fear from escaping his lips as he stared down at his incorporeal body. Peering behind him wondering how he was going to escape from that weird dream. A lone 18th century gas street lamp ate away the fog revealing that the path converged into four directions.

"You have finally awaken my Herald!" An alien voice rolled through the darkness as red and purple lightning flashed off in the distance.

"Who the hell are you! What the hell is going on!" Samuel shouted turning around quickly underneath the street light looking for the speaker.

"You know who I am, Herald. I touched your soul the moment you were born. I know every aspect of your very being! The time has come to tear down those that would usurp my gifts!" Samuel looked down as a polecat weaved through his legs. "You wish to know who stands against your family? I can help you with that, for a price."

"I'm listening," Samuel said, feeling the magic all around him crashing into him like rolling waves.