Family Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she heard a noise coming from somewhere downstairs. 'What was that?' she wondered. She sat up and pulled her wet fingers from her pussy-dampened panties.

---

Madison was in heaven. She'd never felt anything this amazing! "Oooooo... Right there, Emma!" she groaned, her breathing growing hard.

The older girl was between her legs and sucking hard on her horny cunt. The girl's tongue felt incredible, and Madison could feel herself creaming with every lick.

She still had her flannel shirt on, but it was completely unbuttoned, now. One side had fallen off of her shoulder as she lay in the throws of passion.

Emma grinned up from her cousin's slit. "You like that, Baby?" she asked.

Madison bit her lip, her eyes wide, and nodded vigorously. "Yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me, Em! Oh God!"

Emma didn't need to be told twice. She slid two fingers up her cousin's horny, cum-slick gash. Pumping them hard, she sent the girl into a fit of convulsions.

"Yesyesyesyes YEEEEEEEESSSS!!" Madison howled, cum spurting from her slit. It splashed against Emma's hand, and the older girl moaned, licking it up.

Beside them, Lex was slowly disentangling herself from between Lindsay and Sophie. The sisters had fucked her into the strongest orgasm of her young life. She rolled onto her back and moaned, cupping her still spasming cunt with her hands.

"That was fucking wild!!" she groaned. "You two are so fucking hot!"

When she looked up, she realized neither girl was paying her any attention. They were staring at one another, still rooted to the spots Lex had left them in. Lindsay hadn't cum yet, and clearly needed release more than anything at that moment. Lex realized where things were going, and sat up, eager to help them along!

"Her pussy feels so fucking good." she murmured, pressing her lips against Lindsay's ear. "You have to try it."

"I can't..." Lindsay replied, with a tone that screamed she definitely could.

"Why not?" Lex asked.

"She's my sister!"

"It... it wouldn't be right..." Sophie added. She was staring up at Lindsay. Clearly, she wanted her younger sis just as badly.

"What if I found a way to ease your minds?" Lex suggested, climbing onto her knees. "I can set the example for you. I am the oldest here, after all."

She moved around the bed, to where her own sister, Madison was laying. The 18 year old was still spasming from an intense orgasm at Emma's hands. Her eyes were shut, and she didn't notice Lex hovering just above her. The older girl gave Lindsay and Sophie one last look before lowering her face. Her lips pressed against her sister's, and Madison moaned, returning the kiss.

"Oh shit..." Emma breathed, looking up from between Madison's legs.

Lindsay and Sophie looked at each other, hunger evident in both of their faces. Simultaneously, Sophie sat up, Lindsay leaned forward, and their lips collided. They made out desperately, their arms wrapping tightly around one another.

In her sex addled brain, Madison hadn't yet realized who she was kissing. When they pulled apart, she opened her eyes slowly and saw Lex staring down at her.

"Wha... Lex?? Did we just-"

"Yes, we did, Baby. And that's just the start." Lex leaned in again, kissing her sister with even greater passion this time.

Madison groaned into the older girl's lips, giving in to her embrace. Her lips opened, and Lex's tongue plunged deep inside her horny mouth.

---

Joan and Faye rolled apart, their bodies glistening with sweat. Pussy juice streamed from their flushed, boiling cunts - the remnants of their shared orgasm.

"Do... do you think... we were too loud?" Joan panted.

Faye struggled to prop herself up on one elbow and grinned. "We're fine, Sis. I told you, Claire can sleep through a hurricane." She moved closer and gave the older woman a sensual kiss.

Joan groaned, returning Faye's passion. Her body was trembling with arousal. "How do you drive me so crazy?" she asked. "I can't get enough of this!"

"Same here, Sis." Faye replied. "Are you ready to go another round?"

Joan bit her lip and nodded. "Just let me go to the bathroom, first."

She got up on wobbly legs and slid her robe over her naked body. Sweat caused the soft material to cling to her burning skin. On her way to the bathroom, she looked down the hall and noticed Lindsay's bedroom door was ajar. Lindsay's room was where her sister Claire was staying... 'That's strange...' she thought.

She approached the bedroom door and peered inside. The room was empty. A sudden panic gripped her, and she ran back to her own room.

"Faye!" she hissed. "Claire isn't in her room! She's gone!"

Her younger sister sat up. "What? Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes! What if she heard us??" Joan sobbed. "Oh God... What do we do?!?"

---

Sophie was lost in the taste of her sweet little sister's sensitive flesh. Lindsay was on top of her, and the two were grinding together passionately. Sophie had a firm grip on the younger girl's ass, pulling her down into every thrust.

"God... You're so wet!" Lindsay gasped. "This feels so fucking good!"

"I... I want... to taste you..." Sophie panted, her nose pressed to Lindsay's between ravenous kisses. "Turn around... and show me your pussy!"

Her younger sister groaned in response. She spun on her hands and knees, spreading her cunt above Sophie's upturned face. The older girl grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down eagerly to her mouth.

Lindsay unleashed a choked, feral cry, tossing her head back with pleasure. Her juices seeped out of her leaky slit to pool on Sophie's tongue. Desperately, she plunged forward, devouring her sister's pussy as well. She felt Sophie squeal into her cunt, and both of them fed savagely on one another.

"This is... We can't... We can't DO this!!" Madison gasped.

Lex was sucking on her neck and rubbing at her sensitive breasts. She grinned against the younger girl's flesh, pushing her flannel shirt completely off. "But we already are, Babe!" she said, rolling on top of Madison's naked body. Their lips collided again, and they groaned into one another's mouths.

Lex found her little sister's sticky cunt easily with her fingers. Madison whimpered into the older girl's mouth, and reciprocated with a shaky hand.

"Fuck... Baby, that's so good..." Lex sighed. "You sure you've never done this before?"

Madison blushed and chewed on her lower lip, but shoved her fingers deeper.

Emma sat back in awe watching the two pairs of sisters fuck. She was so horny, she couldn't decide which couple she wanted to join! Watching them, she wasn't even sure if she should interrupt... Something feral and profound was clearly happening between both sets of incestuous lovers.

---

Claire crept down the stairs to the main floor of her sister's home. The sounds were even louder from down here. She crept towards the basement. The door was shut, so she pressed her ear to it, listening carefully.

She heard moans and whimpers, slapping flesh and cries of carnal bliss.

'Oh my God...' she thought, feeling the heat rise in her pussy. She thought of her daughters, Lex and Madison. Her heart pounded in her chest.

As quietly as she could, she slowly eased the door open. She descended the first few steps and froze. The screams of passion were now deafening!

About halfway down, the stairs stopped and continued to the right. The upper section, which she was standing on, was obscured from the basement below.

Claire sat on the steps, listening to the sounds of her daughters and nieces fucking. Her hand found her pussy again, sliding inside her dressing gown to touch her slit. She bit her lip and began to stroke herself to the sounds rising from below.

---

Lindsay was going wild on top of her big sister's mouth. The older girl's tongue pumped steadily inside her dripping snatch.

"Oh Jesus, Soph... I'm so fucking close!!" she whimpered, writhing desperately. "I'm gonna cum on my sister's face!! Holy shit!! This is so hot!!"

She rubbed her nose through Sophie's horny slit before covering it with her mouth. With a groan, she slurped at her sister's cunt, hungry for her creamy juices.

Sophie whimpered beneath her sister, licking her cunt even harder. She dug her fingers deep into the younger girl's churning ass. Warm pussy cream flowed over her lips, coating her cheeks with hot, sticky fluid. The scent of it drove her wild, and she sucked furiously on Lindsay's aching clit.

"Shit!! Oooooooooh fucking SHIIIIIIIIT!!" Lindsay cried, bucking violently against Sophie's lips. Her cum gushed out as she spasmed with pleasure, sweat glistening on her naked body.

Consumed with passion, she licked frantically at Sophie's clit between shuddering sobs. Beneath her, Sophie went wild, sucking desperately at Lindsay's spurting gash. Her hips pumped off of the mattress, and she joined her little sister in bliss, cumming hard and spraying juices all over the foot of the bed.

A few drops of Sophie's warm cum landed on Emma's thighs as she watched. Her fingers were digging frantically in her own hot, swollen gash.

"This is so fucking hot!!" she breathed, unable to tear her eyes away from the sisters. She quickly pulled off her wrinkled nightie and went back to touching herself.

A panting Lindsay looked up at her and grinned. Her face was sticky with cum. "Want... a taste?" she panted, beckoning her cousin closer.

Emma crawled forward eagerly and kissed Lindsay with ferocious hunger. Their hands went for each other's tits, and they pulled each other down on top of Sophie's prone, sweat soaked body.

Lex kissed her gorgeous little sister's face all over. She had three fingers pumping hard inside the younger girl's hot, tight snatch.

Madison was delirious with pleasure, laying in her big sister's arms. She whimpered incoherently between hot, lecherous kisses.

"That's it, Baby..." Lex murmured, before running her tongue over Madison's ear. "Cum for your sister. Cum like the dirty cunt loving whore you are..."

Her sister's words drove Madison wild, and her hips bucked hard against Lex's hand. Hot spurts of cum erupted around the older girl's pumping fingers. Madison mewled and shivered, her orgasm taking over.

Hungry for a taste, Lex moved nimbly between her sister's thighs. Her warm lips wrapped around the girl's spasming slit, drinking in her hot spend.

The feel of her big sister's mouth sent Madison into orbit. She sat up, thrashing wildly as her climax surged with a second peak.

"Oh God oh God oh God oh GAAAAAAAAWD!!" she screeched, grabbing Lex's face. "EAT ME YOU DIRTY LESBO SLUT!! EAT YOUR NASTY SISTER'S CUNT!!"

Emma was now laying snugly between Lindsay and Sophie. Both girls were kissing her all over, their hands roaming her hot, smooth flesh. They were both on their sides, their soft tits pressing against Emma's arms.

"I'm in heaven!" their lucky cousin moaned. "I'm in fucking heaven!"

She whimpered as Sophie's lips consumed her own in a passionate kiss. At the same time, Lindsay's mouth descended on her exposed throat. She felt two hands plunge between her legs, and fingers sliding into her snatch. A choked wail passed through swollen lips directly into Sophie's hot kiss.

Together, the sisters pumped hard into their cousin's frothy snatch. The girl between them writhed and thrashed, her pussy dribbling onto the sheets.

When she felt Lindsay's mouth on her tit, she wrenched away from Sophie and squealed. "FUCK ME, GIRLS!!" she cried. "FUCK!! YOU'RE DRIVING ME FUCKING WILD!!"

Madison pushed Lex back firmly against the pillow.

"Your turn, Sis." she growled.

"Woah!! What happened to my sweet little sister?" Lex asked with a chuckle.

Madison didn't respond. Instead, she grabbed one of her sister's legs. Pulling it up, she slid forward, mashing her cunt firmly against Lex's. She slung the leg in her hands over her shoulder and leaned forward.

"Your sweet little sister is going to fuck you now." she murmured softly.

Lex shivered, and bit her lip, rendered speechless by Madison's words. Her pussy throbbed against her sister's.

Madison started to pump her hips, and both girls whimpered with pleasure. The intensity of their fucking increased, and sweat beaded on their flushed, naked skin.

Lex snarled, and grabbed Madison's hips, pulling her harder into every thrust. Their pussies made wet slapping noises as they collided over and over.

Madison leaned forward, running her tongue up her older sister's neck. She reached the girl's gaping mouth, and they made out desperately as they fucked.

Emma lay wheezing on the pillows, having cum powerfully on her cousins' fingers. There was a streak of wetness staining the mangled sheets between her thighs. Sweat glistened on her brow and chest as she fought to catch her breath.

"That was... Holy... fuck..." she panted, unable to move.

Meanwhile, Lindsay and Sophie were once again consumed with one another. They were kneeling together near the foot of the bed, making out furiously. Their hands pawed greedily at one another, groping at tits and asses with unbridled lust.

Both girls were dripping wet with sweat and sex, and they were desperate for more. With perfect synchronization, they swivelled from their knees to seated positions. Their lips were still plastered together, and they nudged their horny bodies closer. Their legs spread, wrapping around each other, until their boiling pussies kissed.

Sophie was the first to wrench back, gasping for air and shoving her horny cunt forward. Lindsay sobbed, bucking involuntarily as their heated pussies collided.

"I'm gonna... give you... the fuck of your life!!" Sophie panted, leaning back on her hands.

Lindsay did the same, and wriggled her slit firmly against the older girl's. "Bring it, Sis! Your pussy's mine!" she replied, getting herself ready.

With their eyes locked and their legs entwined, the sisters began to fuck.

Lex's fingers dug hard into the back of Madison's neck. Their mouths were plastered together, muffling desperate, passionate moans.

Madison's hips pumped angrily, her frothy cunt scraping viciously into her sister's. Their wet, sticky gashes pummelled each other into a gooey pulp.

Lex was the first to pull back, gasping as saliva clung to her lips. It dribbled over her chin as she wailed, her orgasm reaching it's peak.

"FUCK ME!! OH GOD!! IT'S SO GOOD!! SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOD!!" she screamed.

Madison gritted her teeth and her hips pumped with a violent, frantic need. Sweat poured from her brow as Lex's cum spurted all over her seething gash. She sobbed, and collapsed in the older girl's arms, convulsing as her climax exploded.

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GAAAAAAAAWD!!"

The sisters thrashed and spasmed together. Their cum gushed from their slippery cunts and soaked one another generously.

Madison managed to lift her head, tears streaming from her unfocused eyes. She shoved her tongue into her sister's mouth, and both girls moaned.

---

Both dressed in robes, Faye and Joan crept silently down the stairs. They reached the main floor, wondering where their sister, Claire could have possibly gone.

"There!" Faye whispered, pointing to the half open door leading to the basement. They crept closer, the sounds from below drifting up and growing louder as they approached.

"Jesus... What's going on down there?" Faye asked.

"I... I have no idea..." Joan answered. "It almost sounds like... Like the girls are..."

"Having sex?"

The two women shared a sober look, then Faye pushed the door open further. They were both stunned to find their sister sitting at the top of the stairs.

"C-claire?" Joan sputtered.

Claire spun around when she heard her sister's voice. She had one hand in her panties, and the other was squeezing one of her breasts.

---

Lex and Madison sat up and leaned against the back of the couch. They were still struggling to catch their breath as they recovered from their orgasms. Emma was sitting beside them, idly playing with her swollen clit. All three girls were staring in disbelief at what was happening.

Sophie and Lindsay were both clawing savagely at the sheets beneath them. Their hips were gyrating wildly as they fucked into one another. The bed was shaking beneath them, threatening to collapse at any moment. The ferocity of their thrusts was so intense it made them sob with passion.

"FUCK ME, SIS!!" Lindsay wailed. "OH GOD!! IT'S SO GOOD!! IT'S SO GOOOOOD!!"

"TAKE IT, YOU HORNY BITCH!!" Sophie snarled. "YOU TAKE MY FUCKING CUNT!!"

Pussy cream foamed between their mashing cunts and dribbled down their asses. It collected on the mattress, forming a growing stain on the rumpled sheets.

Their fingers were tearing holes in the fabric of the bed where they were embedded. They gritted their teeth, howled with fury and passion, and pummelled each other's cunts.

"TAKE. MY. FUCK. ING. CUUUUUUNT!!" Sophie screamed, slamming her hips forward with every word.

Lindsay screeched, her body twisting and writhing as she pressed harder into her sister.

"FUCK!! HERE IT COMES!! HERE IT COOOOOOMES!!" she wailed. Her body was overtaken with spasms. She thrashed and wept, her pussy exploding with torrents of hot, gooey cum.

Sophie snapped her head back and shrieked, her own orgasm joining with Lindsay's. Her hips bucked and rolled, her sweat soaked tits jiggling wildly as she erupted.

After what seemed like an endless assault of screaming and thrashing through their orgasms, the sisters collapsed onto the bed in a sticky heap. The bed groaned beneath them, sagging under the punishment it had just endured.

Their shocked cousins could almost see steam rising from where Lindsay's and Sophie's pussies were joined.

"Holy shit..." Lex breathed. "That was fucking insane!"

"Let's do that next..." Madison suggested.

"I want a turn after that..." Emma put in.

The girls were all pulled out of the moment when they heard a loud creak from the stairwell. Even Sophie and Lindsay managed to lift their heads, despite their cum-induced haze.

"Is... Is someone up there?" Madison whispered, panic plain on her face.

Lex frowned. "Only one way to find out." she replied. "Hey! Who's up there!" she shouted.

The girls froze, waiting. At first there was only silence, then the steps creaked again. There were footsteps, and then their three mothers appeared at the foot of the stairs.

Emma pulled a pillow in front of herself, and Madison shrunk back against Lex's chest. Sophie and Lindsay laid unmoving, their legs still tangled with one another's.

"Mom!!" Lindsay, Madison and Emma all exclaimed at once.

"We... It's not what..." Sophie stammered. "We can explain!!"

Joan frowned. "It's alright, girls." She turned to share a look with Faye before continuing. "We're not exactly in any position to judge."

Faye linked hands with her older sister and took a deep breath before taking over. "Joan and I have been... having an affair with each other for several months now." She paused, gauging the girls' reactions. They all seemed completely floored.

"Our... Our husbands were fishing, and I... We were talking about our love lives and..."

"One thing led to another..." Joan continued, squeezing her sister's hand. "It just... Well, it just happened."

The girls shared surprised looks with one another.

"W-w-what about you, Mom?" Madison asked in a meek voice, looking at Claire. "Are you involved with this too?"

Claire blushed. "I'm not. I... I had no idea this was happening, but... I..."

Faye chuckled. "Madison, we just found your mother at the top of the stairs. She was masturbating as she listened to you girls. I don't think she's in any position to judge."

"Wow..." Emma breathed. "My mom and my aunt... together... That's so..."

"Fucking hot!" Lindsay exclaimed, disentangling herself from Sophie. "I want to hear everything! Do you guys meet up in hotels or something? Do you go on dates?"