Family Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sophie let go of her sister's hair, Lindsay pulled back and gasped for breath. Her pussy was pressed against the older girl's, and she rocked it back and forth.

Lindsay looked briefly to her left, where Lex was busily fisting her own mother's cunt. Beside them, Madison was passed out, with pussy juice still leaking from her tired snatch.

"Oh... fuck..." Sophie panted, drawing Lindsay's attention back to her once again. She was clearly exhausted. Sweat glistened on her brow, and strands of damp hair clung to her face.

Lindsay was beginning to feel her body giving out, as well. It had certainly been a long night! She lowered herself onto her sister, kissing tenderly at the girl's throat.

Their cunts continued to churn together, frothing with cream as they pumped sensually.

Sophie sighed. "That's nice... Just like that Sis..." she breathed. "Let's do this one nice and slow..."

On Lindsay's right, Faye was curled up with Emma, and both of them were snoring softly. Joan was asleep as well, spooning against Faye from behind.

"OH SHIT!!"

Sophie and Lindsay both turned in time to watch Claire cum on her daughter's fist. She bucked weakly, her cream leaking around Lex's pumping forearm.

Their cousin wrenched free, panting from the exertion, and gave a hoarse chuckle. "Got you... Mom..." she rasped. "I told you... you could cum again..."

Claire sank back into the mattress and sighed. Her eyelids closed, and soon she was unconscious. Lex struggled to climb up beside her and collapsed in a puddle of bodily fluids.

"Looks like... it's just... you... and me..." Lindsay breathed.

Sophie grinned. "I love you... Sis..."

"I love... you... too..." Lindsay replied, pressing her forehead to her sister's. They rubbed noses, then kissed deeply and tenderly as their humping picked up speed.

"Oh fuck..." Sophie whimpered, breaking their kiss.

"Oh Jesus... yes..." Lindsay panted.

They smacked their cunts together with every ounce of strength that remained to them.

"Fuck me, Sis! You feel so good! You feel so perfect!" Sophie groaned.

Lindsay gasped, and clamped her lips tightly over her sister's again. They both squealed and shuddered as their orgasms crested simultaneously. Their hips jerked, their cunts throbbing and spraying the last few spurts of their cum. Throughout their shared climax, they kept their mouths locked firmly to one another.

When it was over, Lindsay pulled back and gasped. The sisters grinned at each other.

"I'm fucking wrecked..." Sophie breathed.

"Same here, Sis... Same here..." Lindsay replied. She snuggled into her big sister's arms, and soon they were sound asleep.

---

"Thanks again for putting us up for the last few days, Sis!" Claire enthused. She hugged Joan warmly as they stood in the entrance, bags packed and ready to go. It was the day after the wedding, and Claire was about to leave with the rest of her family.

"Anytime, Claire." Joan replied. "You and your girls are always welcome here! You too, Mike." She added the last part with somewhat less enthusiasm. She pulled back from her sister and felt her husband, Harold wrap his arm around her.

"Don't forget to send me those pictures, Mike!" he said with a grin. "Otherwise I won't remember anything about that bachelor party!"

The men laughed, and their wives and daughters discreetly rolled their eyes or shook their heads.

Faye hugged Joan next. "I'll call you." she said. "We can have lunch next week, if you're free!"

"I wouldn't miss it!" Joan replied, pulling back to give Faye a flirtatious look. Luckily, both of their husbands remained completely oblivious.

"This was soooo fun!" Emma enthused, as she held Lindsay tightly in her arms.

"Totally!" Lex agreed. "We should have another sleepover, soon!" She gave Sophie a wink, and the girl grinned in response.

"Why not next weekend?" she offered.

Lex seemed to like that idea right away. "How about it, Mom? Can we?" she asked.

"Ooooh! I wanna come!! Can I?" Emma added, turning to her parents, as well.

"Jeez! You girls certainly grew close over the past few days!" Emma's dad, Vince remarked. "You'd think we were the ones stuck at home while you were out partying, instead of the other way around!"

"Oh, don't tease them, Honey!" Faye chided. "Emma, if it's alright with Joan, you can stay here whenever you want!"

"That goes for me too, girls." Claire added.

Joan laughed. "You're all welcome here anytime, of course!"

"Yay!!" Madison squealed, giving Sophie a big hug. "I can't wait for our next 'girls night'!"

They said the rest of their goodbyes, then everyone climbed into their cars and started for home.

Sophie sighed, and turned to her family. "I think I'll go up to my room and listen to some music. Lindsay, do you want to come hang out?" Her eyes gleamed with mischief as she smiled seductively at her little sister.

"Sounds like fun!" Lindsay replied with a knowing grin. "I'll race you!"

The girls ran upstairs, laughing together as they hurried to beat one another. Joan heard Sophie's bedroom door slam shut, then her stereo being turned on full blast. She turned thoughtfully to her husband.

"Harold, darling... Why don't you head out to the golf course and play a few rounds this afternoon? You must be tired after visiting with so much of my family!"

"Wow, that would be great, Hon! Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Of course not, Sweetie!" Joan insisted. "You go have your fun, I'll be fine! Dinner will be ready for you whenever you get back!"

Harold kissed his wife on the forehead. "Great! I'll go right away then! My clubs are out in the garage. Tell the girls not to bring the house down with that music of theirs while I'm gone!"

Joan grinned. "I'll go tell them right now!" she replied, as her husband hurried out of the house. As soon as the door swung shut behind him, she turned to climb up the stairs.

Outside Sophie's room, she could just hear her daughters' soft moans under the blaring music. She licked her lips and gently opened the door, eager to join the fun...